Whores And Pimps Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,969 Followers

"Well sure officer; get in and let's settle," Michele sighed, relieved.

The fat cop had trouble squeezing into Michele's small BMW but he finally got settled and closed the door. The dome light went out and Michele heard a rasping sound that she couldn't quite figure out. 'Of course he's opening the zipper of his wallet to hide the money,' she concluded.

"Turn on the dome light honey; I want to see you do it," the cop said.

That made sense to Michele; he wanted to make sure he was giving her the right money; when you take bribes you have make sure the person paying the bribe isn't ripping you off. Michele turned the dome light on and turned her head towards the cop and started to say,

"How much?" when she glanced down and saw the policeman's stubby fat penis sticking out the front of his uniform trousers.

"Well I won't be long honey; I haven't had any for ages," the cop chuckled and reached out and pulled her head into his lap.

Michele was horrified; it finally dawned on her what he had been talking about all this time; she had completely misunderstood his intentions. These thoughts sped through her mind just as her lips came into contact with the man's fat smelly cock. Michele sputtered and tried to move her head but the heavy cop held her down.

"Suck it good babe; come on," he moaned; and he pushed down harder and Michele had no choice but to take the appendage into her mouth.

Michele sputtered and blubbered trying to spit the fetid member out of her mouth. Her efforts to get away from the cop's penis in fact stimulated the glans of his organ as Michele's lips and tongue lashed at the stubby little cock trying to spit it out. The cop pushed down so hard on her head that it hurt, and at the same time he pushed upwards, lifting his fat arse out of the seat; Michele had to open her mouth or choke and as she did the whole of the diminutive fat member slid inside her mouth and started to convulse and throb.

Michele gasped as a torrent of semen filled her mouth and then she started to gag.

"Don't you spit it out bitch!" the cop warned, holding her head down in his lap.

"Yeah baby that's it; swallow it; oh fuck you're good! Suck it baby; suck it! I'm coming; oh yeah," another stream of obscenities issued forth from the policeman as he ejaculated into Michele's mouth.

Michele was helpless; held over the cop's small throbbing cock as it continued to flood her mouth with sperm. She had no choice; Michele swallowed. The policeman's secretions were not actually that foul; they tasted musty and creamy. She sucked and swallowed knowing she had no choice.

"Ok baby; daddy's finished now; just lick it clean and I'll be on my way," the cop chuckled.

Michele realised the worst was over; she licked the fetid member clean and swallowed the last of the cop's secretions. The cop lifted Michele's head out of his lap and leaned over and kissed her full on the mouth before she had time to react.

"Thanks hun," he whispered in Michele's ear; then zipped his fly and struggled out of the passenger door. He walked away towards his police car and waved over his shoulder without glancing back,

"Drive careful now sweetheart," he shouted and climbed into the police car and drove away.

Michele sat there stunned; she couldn't believe what had just happened; not only had that fat smelly, little dick cop raped her mouth; she was rock hard in her panties. What the fuck was going on?

To be continued................................

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,969 Followers