Whores & Pimps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,174 Followers

“Yes. I hear they are good at other things as well.” Mary laughed.

“Like what?” Ellen whispered.

Mary turned and looked down the blonde woman’s dress to see the top of her nipple. “Something tells me you will soon find out.”

Ellen saw where Mary’s eyes were and quickly pulled up her top. She wished now she had picked a more conservative dress.

The light dimmed in the room and the Bennett’s stopped dancing and moved out into the crowd to select others to dance with. Ellen was surprised when Mr. Bennett walked directly to her table and held out his hand for her to take. She blushed and looked at her husband who was extremely happy he had chosen her.

“My, you look wonderful tonight.” He whispered in her ear as he pulled her warm body to his. She tried to stay back but his strong arms would not allow it. His hand moved behind her and rested on her bare back just above her ass. She hoped he would not grab her ass in front of everyone.

“Thank you.” She whispered back. She thought about how Marty described his penis and slowly pushed forward until she felt it. God. It was already hard in his loose slacks.

“Umm.” He said softly feeling her leg push against his hardness. “You keep that up and Dan will rise very quickly to the top. I hate to leave you but I have to dance with others and you have to choose someone else to dance with.”

Marty was jealous while she watched both Dan and Ellen dancing on the floor. She leaned over and whispered in her husband’s ear. “You owe me a month of bed favors.”

Jake turned and looked at her. He suddenly remembered what she was talking about. “Yeah right like you know.”

“I do because she came by the house today to use the tanning booth. Blonde baby. Blonde all over.”

“Like I believe you.” He laughed.

“I can prove it.” She whispered.

“What did you do steal a blonde pube?” He laughed again.

“Oh no. Something much better.” She knew they were now sitting alone so no one saw her reach into her purse to pull out a small photo. She held it down low cupping it in her palm so no one else could see.

Jake was still half loaded when he looked down to see a close-up of a pussy covered with light blonde pubic hair. His prick immediately hardened in his pants. “How do I know that’s her?” He asked excited.

Marty grinned as she pulled out the next photo and showed him her whole body from the bottom of the booth.

“Holy shit.” He muttered as he leaned over to see her creamy white breasts and long pink nipples and of course her golden mane of pubic hair.

“You are now my sex slave.” She whispered. She quickly put the photos away when someone came to ask Jake to dance. She laughed as she saw his large bulge push against the older woman’s stomach.

Bennett danced with most of the younger wives at the dinner and saved Marty for last. He could still remember how she gave his hard-on a squeeze at last years Christmas party. “Would you care to dance Marty?”

“I thought everyone forgot about me.” She said with sad eyes. Most everyone was now dancing and no one paid any attention to Marty and the big boss as he led her to the end of the room. They also did not see him open a door and pull her into a small closet where the tables and chairs were normally stored. It was pitch dark inside.

“Mr. Bennett. Are you being bad again?” Marty giggled. He still held her in a dance position. His hands were now roaming all over her back.

Bennett’s fingers slid lower and lower expecting to find the shape of her panties through the silky dress but none was there. “Are you being bad not wearing panties?” He asked.

“Now now, Mr. Bennett. You should not be touching my ass like that.” She giggled. So far it was harmless fun. At least until his fingers moved up to slide her dress straps off her shoulders. She quickly reached up and held the soft material to her bare breasts.

“Now you know you want to let your dress go.” Bennett said as his finger moved up over hers. It was so dark she knew he could not see them if she did as he asked.

“OK but just my breasts.” She whispered. Her heart was beating rapidly and her pussy was very hot and moist. She slowly pulled her hands out from under his bringing the dress away from between his hands and her bare orbs. His hands moved forward to her soft mounds and very hard nipples. His hands were larger but not as soft as her husband’s. It felt so different and so nasty.

Marty never intended for Mr. Bennett to touch her bare body. She realized she was in a bad situation because if she stopped him Jake may not be promoted and if she let him have his way with her she would be cheating on her husband. Right now his fingers toyed with her rigid nips and it was causing her body to want more. “Oh God. You must stop. What about your wife?”

Bennett laughed and moved his lips down to capture one of her long pointy nipples. She did not know his head was moving lower until his lips swallowed her whole nipple.

“Oh.” She moaned feeling his tongue flick back and forth across her very sensitive tip.

Ellen was dancing with Fred Thomas, one of her husband’s competition for the sixth floor. “I just love that dress.” He whispered as he tried to peek down into the top. Ellen grinned figuring a little view of her firm mounds wouldn’t hurt. She glanced over at Fred’s wife Barbara who was dancing with Dan and realized she was not that big in the chest department. She also had seen Marty and Mr. Bennett go into one of the double doors on the other side of the room. She was sure Marty was doing all she could to make sure Jake got the promotion.

“Let’s move over there.” She whispered as she looked at the empty side of the room. Fred peeked over at his wife who seemed very busy in Dan’s arms. “OK.”

Bennett’s experienced tongue was driving Marty crazy with lust. She did not notice his hand working its way up under her skirt until his middle finger slid up her dripping pussy lips.

“OH NO! DON’T.” She cried out. Her body quickly moved back until his hand moved out and away from under her dress.

“Sorry.” He said as he tried to pull her back to him. Shit. He had moved too fast and she moved to the door and stopped.

“Don’t go.” He begged but it was too late. She pulled the door open and moved quickly outside.

“Ellen!” She exclaimed not expecting to see her friend so close to the door.

“Are you OK?” Ellen asked. She could see Marty’s hair messed up and the strap of her dress very low on her breast. Marty quickly pulled up her strap and tried to fix her hair.

“Yes.” She said smiling. She felt confident Jake was now going to be chosen.

As soon as Marty walked away the door opened and Bennett came out straightening his tie. “Just checking out the storage.” He laughed.

Ellen and Fred continued to dance some more until the song ended. “You want to check out the storage?” Fred asked with a sly grin.

“No, but I do need to fix my shoe.” Ellen giggled. She held on to Fred’s shoulder as she leaned forward to adjust the strap on her shoe which really did not need to be adjusted. She knew her dress was now open for his eyes all the way down to her white lace panties. By feeling the cooler air on her nipples she knew he could see everything.

“Jesus.” He muttered. He was getting more of a show than a peek. Her pink and hard nips were sticking straight outward.

Ellen took her time adjusting her shoe and slowly stood back up. “So?”

Fred gave her a puzzled look.

“Did you like them?” She asked as she turned and walked back to the group. Fred had to wait a few minutes for the tent in his pants to subside.

Towards the end of the dinner Mrs. Bennett stopped by and asked the women their dress size and the men their suit size. “May I ask why you need my dress size.” Mary snapped back at the older woman.

“Sure. You will all receive a costume in the mail this week to wear at a promotion party which will be held at our estate next weekend. I’m sure you won’t want to miss it.” She laughed.

As they were standing saying their goodbyes Jake moved up to Ellen and whispered in her ear. “Natural blonde I hear.”

Ellen quickly turned and looked at his smiling face. “You’ll never find out.” She quipped back.

“Who says I haven’t already?” He smiled.

Ellen kept her cool until she was alone with Marty. “You told your husband my pubic hair is blonde.”

“Nope.” Marty said grinning. She walked away pissed that Jake said something.

On the ride home Ellen was quiet until they pulled into their driveway. “The party next weekend scares me.”

Dan tried to hold back his excitement. “I’m sure most of it is just talk.” Actually he overheard one of the senior partners say something about the last party when everyone ended up naked in the pool.

“We’ll see.” She said moving into the house. “Dan. There’s something I have to tell you.”

Dan froze hearing the seriousness in her voice. “What?”

“I stopped by Marty’s today to use her tanning booth because of my strap marks on my back. She turned to show him the red straps marks. He leaned over and kissed the middle of her back and pushed her dress straps off her shoulders. It fell at her feet. She turned and looked at him wearing only her tiny panties.

“So?” He asked as he moved his mouth up to capture a hard nip.

“Stop it for a second.” She said pulling his lips from her tip causing a popping sound.

“Let me finish. Marty insisted that I strip completely which I did and I got in the tanning booth for 15 minutes. Tonight Jake said something about me being a natural blonde and I told him he would never find out for sure.”

“Good.” Dan said as he again sucked in her hard nipple.

“I’m not finished.” She pulled his mouth away. “He said he already did.”

“Did what?” Dan asked confused.

“I think he must have seen me naked.” She said looking into his eyes.

“How could he? He was with me all day.”

“The only way is if Marty took a photo of me lying there with covers over my eyes.”

“No way.” He laughed.

“Also, did you happen to see Marty go into the storage closet tonight with Mr. Bennett?”

“Really? How long were they in there?” His prick was now ready to explode out of this trousers.

“At least five minutes.” She said. “And when she came out she was pulling up her dress and she looked upset.”

“Figures. Bennett likes to play around with the junior wives.” Dan said as his fingers pushed down her panties until she stood naked in the hallway.

“And, it doesn’t bother you that he once felt my ass and now was doing whatever to Marty’s naked breasts?”

“Honey. It’s just harmless play. So he has roaming hands. Marty did what she thought was needed to allow Jake to be promoted.” His hand moved up her thighs to the small puff of golden hair above her shaved slit.

“Stop.” She said visibly upset. “So you are telling me I should do the same to help you get promoted?” She reached over and grabbed his head and pulled his mouth back to her nipple. “He can suck my nipple like you are now doing?” She was angry but also very excited imagining it was Bennett sucking on her hard tip. She didn’t wait for his reply. She reached down and released his belt. His pants soon fell at his feet and she pushed his boxers over his hard-on. “I guess it would be OK if I jerked him off too.” She whispered as her fingers stroked his eight rigid inches.

“Oh.” She heard him moan. “I take that for a yes.” She whispered.

“How about I do this too?” She said as she dropped to her knees and pulled his prick deep into her throat.

“Oh God yes. Suck his prick.” Dan moaned.

Ellen imagined it was Bennett’s hard-on in her mouth and she gave him the best blow job she knew how. Dan was ready to squirt when she moved her mouth off. She pulled him to the sofa and fell down on her back. “How about I let him fuck me too?” Her legs opened wide to allow his body to guide his giant prick up into her hot box.

“Oh yes. Fuck me Mr. Bennett.” She whispered in his ear. That was all it took for both of them to climax.

Dan kissed his wife and stood up. “I’ve got to get up early tomorrow for a case.” He gathered his clothes and walked up the stairs.

Ellen lay there naked with his white pleasure juices dripping from her pussy. She had not had a climax that powerful in a few years and she felt guilty thinking about another man between her legs while doing it.

*****

Marty smiled all the way home. She knew Bennett was hot for her and so far she had been able to control him. But, she did cross the line by allowing him to touch and suck on her bare breasts. She told herself she was doing it for Jake but deep down between her legs she knew she wanted it.

“Jake. I have a confession to make. Promise you won’t be mad.” She said moving over closer to him while he drove the car.

“I won’t as long as you show me those photos again.” He laughed.

“What did you say to Ellen?” She asked.

“I told her I knew for certain she was a natural blonde.”

“Oh fuck.” She said. “She probably suspects I took photos or a movie of her when she was in the booth.”

“So?”

“Actually Ellen and I have become friends and I would like to keep it that way.”

“She doesn’t know for sure. Just tell her you told me what she looked like naked.”

“Oh yeah. That will go over big.”

“What did you want to tell me?” Jake asked trying to change the subject.

“When I danced with Mr. Bennett tonight he pulled me into the storage closet with him.”

“Bennett? Bennett did that?”

“Yes. I didn’t want to say no because you are up for a promotion.”

“Say no to what?” He asked as he pulled the car over to the curb. He was not concentrating on his driving.

“In the closet he touched my whole backside and then pulled my dress down off my shoulders.” She said hoping he was not be pissed.

“He pulled your dress down and saw your naked breasts?”

“No. It was too dark but he touched them and then he…..” She hesitated.

“What?” He asked excited.

“He kissed them too.”

Jake closed his eyes and imagined the older man sucking on his wife’s tits. God. He wished he could have seen it. He smiled and turned the car back into traffic.

“You’re not mad?” She asked surprised.

“Bennett is harmless. A little touching and kissing won’t hurt anyone.” He kept smiling happy that his wife would let the old man touch her. It surely helped his chances being promoted.

Two days passed before Marty got up enough nerve to call Ellen.

“Oh hi.” Ellen said once she recognized the voice.

“Are you mad?” Marty asked quickly.

“Well. Yes. I thought some things would stay just between us.”

“I’m sorry. It just slipped out about you being naturally blonde.” Marty lied.

“And, all you did was just tell him right?”

“Yes of course.” Marty lied again. She noticed this morning the photos were gone from her purse.

“OK. I accept your apology as long as you tell me what you and Mr. Bennett did in that closet.”

Marty told her about him touching and sucking on her breast. Then she told her what she didn’t tell her husband.

“His fingers moved up under my dress and he touched my bare pussy.”

“Marty! You let him finger you?

“No. Not finger me. He touched me and then I pulled away from him. He did not put his finger in me or rub it.”

“I have a confession too.” Ellen laughed. She told her about allowing Fred to look down her dress at her naked breasts and nipples.

“God. I bet he was as horny as Bennett.”

They both laughed for a while and hung up the phone. That afternoon two packages and an envelope arrived on their doorsteps. Ellen quickly tore open the envelope.

“Dear Ellen and Dan,

You are invited to attend a promotion party at the estate of Mr. and Mrs. Bill Bennett this Saturday evening starting with a dinner at 5:30PM. To make this a fun evening everyone will be wearing costumes which you have received today. The theme of the party is “Whores and Pimps”.

To capture this theme each male or pimp will be provided with 500 Bennett Bucks that can be used to purchase the favors of the women or whores. The whores will determine what favors they will offer to the johns or pimps. The starting price is $10 for a dance. After that you are on your own. You can only do one type of favor per trick and it cannot be with your pimp.

How many Bennett bucks the whore makes depends on the whore. But, the pimp will expect the whores to bring home as much as possible and will actually be setting up some tricks to try and make as many Bennett Bucks as possible.

If you decide not to partake in this fun night please call the voice box at 555-0202 and leave a message.

Sincerely,

Mr. and Mrs. Bill Bennett.

Ellen read the letter over a few times and immediately tore open the packages. She gasped when she saw the very short skirt, thigh high webbed hose, semi-bra, thong panties and a very sheer blouse.

“No way.” Ellen whispered to herself. She checked the sizes and they matched her own. She opened the other package to find a red suit, large red hat, silk shirt, suspenders, white socks and spats. No underwear.

She picked up the phone and called Marty but received a busy signal. As soon as she hung up her phone rang. It was Marty trying to reach her.

“Did you get your package?” Marty asked almost out of breath.

“Yes. There is no way I’m wearing that outfit.” Ellen laughed.

“Is your blouse sheer too?” Marty asked.

“Yes and if I bend over even slightly in the skirt my whole ass will be on display.”

“I’ll bet you anything the guys will want us to wear them.” Marty said.

“I don’t think Dan will let me out of the house in this get-up.” Ellen laughed.

“What about the Bennett bucks thing? Do you think we have to make a certain amount of Bennett Bucks to ensure our husbands will be promoted?”

“Na. Even Bennett would not stoop that low.” Ellen laughed. But, in the back of her mind she suspected he was up to something.

“I’m going to put my costume on and be a whore when Jake gets home.” Marty laughed.

“Good idea.” Ellen responded. “Once they see how raunchy it is they will put their foot down.”

Ellen took the packages upstairs and sat them on the king size bed. She stripped off her cloths and pulled the tiny thongs up her warm thighs. The rear strap cut into her ass cheeks and the small triangular patch in front did little to cover her blonde bush. Her body began a slow heating process as she watched herself transform into a prostitute. The bra supported her breasts but did not cover the top half of her nipples. She pulled the hose up until they stopped about six inches below her crotch. The skirt was so short it showed an inch or two of her bare flesh above the stockings.

After she pulled the sheer blouse on she turned to look at the finished product. God. She moved closer to the mirror because she could see the dark shadow of the tops of her nipples through the blouse. She turned and leaned forward slightly which caused the skirt to ride up over the bottom of her pink buttocks.

She could feel the juices warming up deep inside her pussy as the moisture made its way down towards her swollen lips. She looked at her watch and smiled. Dan would be home in less than 10 minutes. She moved down the stairs and peeked out the window to see when his car pulled up.

Dan and Jake had no idea what the party was all about. They heard some comments from the senior partners about resting up for the weekend but they just laughed it off. They did hear there was going to be a contest which could decide who would be promoted. They figured it would be the candidates themselves. Boy, were they wrong.

Dan did not walk into the house from the garage door like he normally did. He left the garage door open and walked to the front entrance. He unlocked the door and saw the package wrappings on the floor. He looked across the hallway and saw a woman dressed up in the sexiest outfit he had ever seen. He tip-toed over to her and realized it was Ellen in a prostitute costume.

Slickman
Slickman
8,174 Followers