Whores & Pimps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,188 Followers

“Boo.” He said while laughing.

Ellen jumped about three feet and turned to smack him on his shoulder. “You scared me.” She moved back from him to give him a better view.

“So what do you think?” She asked as she pushed her poorly covered breasts at him.

“I love it.” He said grabbing for her.

She jumped out of his reach. “This is not just for you.” She laughed.

“Oh yeah. Who is it for?”

“All the johns at Mr. Bennett’s party.”

“What?”

“Read this.” She said pushing the letter into his hands. Dan took the letter and read it. He looked at her and read it again. He looked down at the tops of her nipples through the sheer blouse. “He’s fucking crazy.”

“I knew you wouldn’t let me wear this to his party.” She said while putting her arms around him. Dan pulled her body to his and felt how little she was wearing. He then realized all the other women would be wearing the same. Maybe he had responded too hastly and quickly?

“Did I get a costume too?” He asked. She felt his hard-on pressing against her stomach.

“Yes. You got a red pimp suit and red hat. They are upstairs.” She laughed. Dan turned and headed up the stairs. “You know it just might be a lot of fun if we wear these outfits.”

“What?” Ellen said not believing she heard what she thought she heard. She hurried up the stairs to see him stripping and pulling up the red trousers.

“You are not suppose to wear underwear.” She said seeing his boxers still on. “Are you serious about us wearing these things?”

Dan pulled his boxers off showing her his long shaft. “Sure.” He pulled the pants up but they were too loose.

“You have suspenders.” She said pointing to them on the bed. He put on his shirt and hooked up the spenders. “You won’t care if another man sees me like this?” She asked realizing he was totally turned on by what was happening.

“All the women will be dressed the same. Besides you show more at the beach.”

“I don’t think so.” She said as she turned and hiked up her skirt showing him her almost naked ass with a thin black string pushed down in her ass crack.

“And, you can see the tops of my nipples.” She stuck her breast out at him.

“Ellen. I heard today there was going to be a contest at the party and it could determine who gets the promotions.” He said while trying on the large red hat and long white feather.

“So you want me to be a whore to make sure you get promoted?”

“Just in costume.” He said reaching to pull her body into his again. He closed his eyes and imagined she was Marty or even Mary.

“All the men will have $500 of Bennett Bucks to pay the whores for favors.” She felt his hands stop squeezing her ass.

“Bennett Bucks.” He laughed. “It will all be harmless petting.” He said again imagining giving Mrs. Bennett some Bennett Bucks for a hand job.

Ellen was as hot as he was thinking about what could happen if the men got carried away. She remembered how Marty described Mr. Bennett’s thick penis. “How far should I go?”

“How far do you want to go?” He asked. His lips were now nibbling on her earlobe.

“This far?” She asked as she moved her lips to his and pushed her tongue deep inside his mouth.

“Yes.” He said breaking the kiss.

“How much should I charge?”

“For a kiss like that? At least $20 bucks.” He said panting.

“How much for a hand job?” She giggled as her hand snaked down between their stomachs to find the huge bulge. She curled her fingers around him and squeezed.

“Oh shit. Don’t do that. I don’t want to mess up these pants.”

“Well how much for a hand job?” She giggled.

“I’d give you at least $50.”

Then it hit her. He would also have $500 to spend for favors with the other wife whores. “Who will you spend your money on?” She asked.

“Probably nobody.” He lied. He was already imagining the possibilities.

“Promise me you won’t pay anyone to do something you don’t want me to do.” She said looking up into his eyes.

“I promise.” He whispered as he led her to the bed and flipped up her skirt. As she fell back on the bed he pulled her thongs over to the side and unzipped his pants. “You’re my whore and don’t forget it.” He said as his long prick slid easily into her dripping hole.

They fucked imagining they were fucking someone else.

Dan managed to get to work on time the next morning and found Jake at the coffee pot. “I bet you didn’t get much sleep last night either.” He said slapping his friend on his back.

“No shit. It felt like we were 18 years old again.” Jake laughed.

“Did you two reach any agreements about the party? You know like ground rules of how far you could go?”

“Yeah. But, what she doesn’t know won’t hurt her right?” Jake laughed back. A woman walked into the break room and they shut up until she left.

Dan laughed but realized the dumbshit was forgetting his wife would be hit on by other men who probably felt the same way. Neither man could think about work for the remainder of the day.

Around 5:00PM Bill Bennett stopped on the fifth floor to make sure the young lawyers were coming to the party. He stopped at Mary William’s office first.

“So Mary did you receive your package yesterday?” He said while sitting in the small chair across from her desk. He noticed the package paper and string in her garbage container by her desk.

She looked at him, smiled and stood up to walk to the door and close it. “If you want to fuck me just ask. There’s no reason to bring my man into this.”

Bill suddenly got really uncomfortable. The woman was standing leaning back against her desk daring him to make a pass at her. He knew sex at the office could become a bad sexual harassment law suit.

“Mary. Mary. This is just a game. What you do with it is your choice.” He stared back into her big brown eyes.

“Bullshit. If I don’t play the game I don’t get promoted. Isn’t that how it goes?” She reached down and grabbed the bottom of her skirt at her knees and slowly pulled upward.

“Once with black never go back.” She smiled.

Bill stared at her caramel thighs as the skirt moved higher and higher. He had never experienced sex with a black woman before and had hoped the party would change that. He waited until the edge of her black panties appeared and stood up close to her. “See you tomorrow night.” With that he turned and walked out of her office.

“Hello Dan. We will see you and Ellen tomorrow evening correct?” Bill said sticking his head into the young handsome lawyer’s office.

“Yes sir. I was wondering when I’ll receive the Bennett bucks?” He asked with a shit-eating grin.

“Tomorrow night when you arrive. Now don’t spend them too fast. The game will be from 7:00PM to Midnight.” Bill laughed.

Five hours of messing around with other women. Dan thought with a smile. He figured he could keep an eye on Ellen enough to allow him to sneak off at times.

Ellen noticed the look on Tommy Bennett’s face as soon as she sat down at her desk. He had a big smile that wouldn’t go away. She wondered if he knew about the game. Her body was betraying her as she walked around the room during one of her lectures. Most of the kids were taking notes however Tommy’s eyes never left her body. She was wearing a long dress that buttoned up in the front. As she walked by his desk she glanced down at the large bulge in his jeans. Normally the boys tried to hide their hard-ons but Tommy was leaning back making sure she saw it. She took a deep breath and walked quickly by him. When the bell rang she looked at Tommy. “Tommy. Would you please stay for a few minutes?”

“Sure.” He said still smiling.

She was unsure how to find out how much he knew. “I’m sorry about what happened the other day in the mall. My friend gets a little wild at times.” She was referring to Marty flashing the boys and pulling up her own skirt.

“That’s OK. I really enjoyed it.” He was now standing in front of her desk and she could really see how long his penis was.

“It is ackward to have you in my class and your father being my husband’s boss.” She said trying to smile. Her eyes kept looking down at his pants. He looked to be at least nine inches she thought.

“Don’t worry I’m staying at Matt’s house tomorrow night.” He laughed. At least that’s what he wanted her to think.

“Oh no. That’s not what I meant.” She lied. Good. He wouldn’t be there when she walked in wearing next to nothing. He turned and walked towards the door. She glanced at his firm young ass and wondered if she was disappointed he would not be there. Stop it. She said to herself. He’s one of your students.

No one received a good night sleep on Friday night. They all woke early and tried to pretend they were not excited about the whore and pimp party. The day dragged on until finally around 4:00PM Ellen told Dan she was getting ready. “You know I’m going to wear a long jacket over my outfit and am not going to take it off until I see other women dressing the same.” She smiled.

“Sure.” Dan said. He was sure she wanted to make sure it was not some trick to have the junior wives expose their bodies.

Ellen took her time showering. Her heart was already pumping rapidly in anticipation of the evening events. She told herself she would not get involved with anything more than some petting and kissing.

Dan was standing in his red pimp suit when Ellen walked down the stairs in her skimpy costume. “Wow.” He said looking up under her short skirt seeing her black thong. Her face was painted with a little too much makeup to go along with the whore role she would soon be playing.

“Hey big boy. Want some pleasure?” She giggled.

“Sure. How much?” He laughed back. She grabbed his crotch feeling his hard pecker. “Oh. For someone this big at least $100 bucks.”

“You got it baby.” He laughed. They held hands as they walked out to the car. Dan drove very slow and careful not to draw any police attention. He knew they would not understand that they were only dressed for a costume party.

As soon as the door opened any fear that Ellen had about being tricked disappeared. Standing in the doorway with her full breasts popping out of her tiny bra was Marge Bennett. Her big round dark nipples were easily seen through the sheer top.

“Well lookie here it’s another whore and pimp.” She laughed. They could tell she had already downed a few martinis. “Come in.”

As soon as Dan walked by her she grabbed his arm and pulled his elbow into her soft breasts. “You can put your jacket in the office.” Marge said to Ellen as she led Dan into the large dining room.

Ellen moved into the office and slowly started to unbutton her jacket. Suddenly someone grabbed the top of the jacket. She turned quickly to see Jake standing there. “Hey baby. Can I help you undress?” He chuckled.

“Jake.” Ellen said surprised. She looked behind him but did not see his wife. “Is Marty here?”

“Sure. She’s already making me some money.” He laughed and reached into his pocket to pull out a wad of phony money.

“They started already?” Ellen asked nervously. She still held her jacket tightly together to prevent him from seeing her body.

“Yes. You better hurry to catch up.” He said tugging on her jacket. He smiled when she dropped her hands to her sides. Jake pulled her jacket down and off her arms. His face and eyes never left her nearly naked mounds. “Damn.” They looked better than their photos.

She smiled. “What are the going rates for….you know…?”

“Dances are $10 and kisses $10.”

She took a big breath. “How about a kiss?”

Jake placed the jacket on the desk and moved closer to his buddy’s wife. His mind was so full of her naked photos that he moved his lips quickly towards hers but she pushed him back.

“The money first.” She laughed.

Jake ripped a ten from his stack and pushed it into her hand. She laughed when she saw the face on the money. It was Bill Bennett. Her laugh stopped when Jake pushed his lips onto hers. She didn’t expect him to French her but his tongue lashed out between her delicate lips and into her mouth. His hands moved around her body and pulled it tightly against his own. She felt his hard-on pressing against her stomach.

At first she did not respond and allowed his tongue to explore her sensitive tongue and mouth cavity. But, her body soon betrayed her and caused her tongue to taste his own lips and down into his throat. Both of them were panting heavy when they heard someone ring a bell. Their lips reluctantly separated.

“God.” Jake muttered as he looked into her baby blue eyes.

Ellen smiled. “We better go to dinner.” She turned and walked ahead of him and felt his hand moved under her skirt to grab at her ass. She slapped his hand away. “No freebees.”

Ellen moved into the large dining room and looked immediately for her husband but could not see him. The five candidates and their spouses were there as was about eight other couples she recognized as senior partners and their spouses. All the women wore the same outfit and the men all had various colors of pimp suits and hats.

“Where are our spouses?” Dan asked Ellen as they walked to the large table.

She was getting ready to say she didn’t know when a door to the patio opened and Marty and Dan walked in. Dan saw his wife’s eyes and looked away.

Earlier, Dan was ushered into the dining room by Marge Bennett who turned him over to her husband. Bill Bennett handed him a stack of Bennett Bucks and slapped him on his back. “Good luck shopping.” He laughed.

Marty immediately called for Dan to come over by her. She grabbed his arm and led him out onto the patio. “We have already started.” She giggled.

“You mean…” He asked trying not to stare at the tops of her naked breasts. He noticed quickly that Marty’s nipples sat high on her breasts and therefore were not covered completely by the semi-bra cups. He could see them clearly through the material.

“You looked too long and I’ll have to charge you.” She laughed.

“Oh sorry.” He said embarrassed he had been caught.

“You can see them for $10 if you want.” She said nervously. So far she had French kissed Bill Bennett and had danced with a senior partner.

“$10.” He repeated. He had wanted to see Marty’s tits for as long as he had known her and now for only $10 of play money he could achieve his dream. He pulled out his roll of money and held it out for her. She smiled and pulled out a $10 bill.

Dan stood motionless as Marty slowly unbuttoned her sheer blouse. She looked at him as she pulled the material slowly across her creamy mounds. Her long pink nipples looked up at him.

“You can touch them for another $10.” She whispered. Her body was on fire as he held out his pile of money again. She took another $10. He moved his hands up in front of him and forward until they softly touched her delicate skin above her nipples. His fingers moved gently down and across each hard tip.

“oh yes.” She moaned. He touched them for almost a minute playing and rubbing them until they became even harder.

“You can kiss them for another $10.” She moaned. Right now she was going to give him his money back if he continued but suddenly the bell rang.

“I’ll take a raincheck.” She giggled as she moved back and re-buttoned her blouse.

Dan was not prepared to see his wife looking at him as soon as he came into the house. He could tell she knew he had done something outside with Marty and he could also see the smirk on Jake’s face.

“Why don’t we all sit together?” Marty said while leading the foursome to the table.

The food was excellent and most of the men had trouble concentrating because of the naked breasts and peeks of nipples through the sheer blouses. Sitting directly across from Dan and Ellen were Fred and his wife Barbara. Fred’s eyes were locked onto Ellen chest and she made sure to push her chest out even further to get his interest. It could mean more bucks later. Dan could see Barbara didn’t have much on top but the small bra pushed up what she had and they looked real nice.

After desert Bill Bennett stood. “Wow. Everyone looks really good. For the rest of the evening the house and grounds are yours. Dancing is now provided on the patio and please feel free to roam around. The fun you will have tonight will depend on you. So enjoy. At midnight I will count up all the money made by the whores and announce who the winners are.”

He was the only pimp wearing a totally white outfit. They all watched as he reached out to take Mary Williams hand. “Care for a dance?”

She smiled and held out one hand to take his and another to take his $10. Her light brown boobs and hard dark nipples were standing at attention as he guided her outside to the patio. Her boyfriend Charles did not look happy as she walked arm in arm with the big boss out the door.

His attention was soon taken away by Marge Bennett. “Would you like to take a walk with me upstairs?” Charles starred at the older woman’s fit body and smiled. He quickly followed her up the long stairway watching her almost naked ass all the way up.


Marge quickly pulled him into the hall bathroom and closed the door. “I’m not going to beat around the bush. How about a blow job for $50?” It was only ten minutes into the game when Charles handed the bosses wife a fake $50 Bennett buck. The older woman wasted little time fishing around in his pants to find his hard-on. She whipped it out of his fly and sucked it deeply into her throat. She was good at this and knew he couldn’t last long. He didn’t. A minute later his load was deposited deep into her throat which she quickly swallowed.

“Is there anything else you would like?” Marge asked while whipping her lips.

“I would love to return the favor.” Charles replied.

“Really?” She asked surprised. Normally the johns did not like to go down on the whores. But, it was still early in the evening.

“Go ahead and I’m not even going to charge you.” She laughed as she pulled her white thongs down her warm thighs. Her hands captured his head and guided his mouth to his target.

*****

Everyone else stood and looked at each other too shy to start propositioning for pleasure favors. Finally Jake grabbed Ellen’s hand. “I have a $10 dance.” Ellen looked at her husband to see if it was OK and he just smiled. “Make me some money honey.”

Ellen fell into Jake’s arms as soon as they walked out the patio door. His body felt so much different than her husband’s. He was more muscular and was almost the same height as herself. His caused his stomach to match up directly with hers which of course allowed his bulge to rub against her stomach.

“I can believe we are actually doing this.” He whispered in her ear. He knew she could feel his hard-on rubbing against her and she was not pulling away.

“I know. It’s as if we have a night of freedom to play around.” She giggled.

“How much do you want to play?” He whispered trying to figure out how far she would go with him.

“It depends on how much you want to pay.” She teased. Her lips were now brushing against the sensitive part of his neck just under his earlobe.

“Why don’t we go out by the gazebo and discuss it?” He suggested. She turned to look into the glass doors to see where their spouses were and could not see them. “OK.” She felt if things got out of hand she could easily stop him.

*****

Marty and Dan watched their spouses head outside. “Would you like to explore the second floor?” She giggled. Dan was nervous seeing Ellen walk away but at least she was with his buddy who he did not think would ask her to do something really nasty.

“Sure.” He replied. They watched as other couples paired off and headed throughout the mansion. Marty walked ahead of him up the stairs which gave him a direct view of her white ass cheeks. He could also see her pussy mound that was poorly covered by her white thong.

Slickman
Slickman
8,188 Followers