Whores & Pimps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,174 Followers

She looked back to see what he was looking at. “I should charge you.” She laughed.

They walked down the long hallway and stopped when they saw the library. “Want to check out some books?” Marty laughed as she pulled him inside the room and closed the door.

She walked over to the large desk and leaned back causing her skirt to rise up over her white panties. “Well. What can I do for you?” She giggled.

Dan peeked at the dark curly hairs escaping out the sides of her thong and moved closer to her. He had caressed her bare breasts outside and now she was asking him what he wanted to do to her or even better what she could do to him. “I don’t know. What are my opinions?”

“A kiss on the lips for $10.” She smiled. Dan quickly pulled out the bill and placed it down on the desk. Her mouth was open as she pushed her mouth up to his. His body and pelvis pushed her back against the desk. She moved her ass upward until she was sitting on the edge which allow her to wrap her legs around his hips. His hard-on was pressing directly against her white panties.

Marty was a very good kisser and had Dan about to blow his wad in his red suit. He broke his mouth away and pushed her face back.

“Whew.” He said smiling. Her fingers moved down his body and pushed against his bulge.

“How about a handjob for $30?” She giggled. She could feel he was much longer than her own husband.

It was decision time for Dan. Touching breasts and kissing were one thing but, jerking him off was something more.

“I don’t know if we should.” He moaned as her fingers measured his length. “Our spouses.”

“I’m sure they won’t mind.” Marty laughed while she unzipped his pants and reached inside to find his pulsating shaft. Dan couldn’t stop her now if he wanted to. He threw the $30 on top of the $10 and looked down to see her small white hand pull his long pink prick out through the opening.

“Yummy.” She said while licking her lips. It was the first bare penis she had touched since her marriage and it was a nice big one. “Just last week we were all having dinner together and now look at us.” Her fingers stroked the soft skin up and down.


*****

Tommy Bennett had snuck back into the estate, hid in the pool house and waited for almost an hour before the music started playing and his father and a black woman came out to dance. He gripped his hard-on as he watched his dad’s hands moved up under the woman’s short skirt to caress her brown ass cheeks. His dad then handled her some of his play money and they kissed. As they danced around Tommy’s heart raced when his teacher and another man walked out on the patio. He gripped his shaft harder when he saw her full chest and long thin legs. They talked for a second and almost ran to the gazebo. He slipped out of the pool house and made his way as close to the gazebo as possible without them seeing him.

Jake took out his pile of fake bills and laid them on the seat between them. He counted out $100 and held it out to her.

“A hundred bucks!” She said surprised he would offer it to her. But what did he want in exchange? She didn’t take the money. “What do you want?” She asked suspiciously.

“I want you naked and I want to touch your body all over.” He whispered almost begging.

“Jake! I can’t take off everything.” She giggled. She looked back at the house and noticed that two more couples were now dancing very close together. Her body was on fire and she could feel the dampness between her thighs.

“Take off your panties.” He said. He had seen the photo of her blonde puss but he wanted more.

“God. You are so bad.” She laughed nervously. “No man but Dan has ever seen me.” She said crossing her legs. Both of them were silent as she thought about his offer. She laughed and placed her face in her hands. “God. You can never tell anyone. Hundred bucks right?”

“$50.” He counter-offered.

“That’s not what you said.” She said while slapping him on his shoulder.

But he crossed his arms. “$50 to show me your pussy.”

“God. You make it sound so bad.” She said embarrassed that she could even be thinking about doing such a vile act and for play money at that.

Tommy couldn’t hear everything they were saying but he did hear $50 and pussy. He unzipped his jeans and pulled out his rigid penis. He leaned forward to look under the arm rail to see her knees. If she was going to show this man her pussy he was going to make damn sure he was going to see it too.

“$50. Take it or leave it.” Jake smiled.

“For how long?” She said uncrossing her legs.

“Five minutes.”

“No way.” She said crossing her legs again.

“Four.”

“One.” She giggled.

“Three.”

“Two and that’s it.” She said looking sternly at him.

Jake smiled and counted out $50. He handed it to her and sat back for the show.

Ellen took a deep breath and again looked around to make sure no one but Jake was looking. She slowly lifted her ass from the seat and reached up under the short skirt to grab the waistband of her thongs. She didn’t look at him as she pulled the thin straps under her ass and slowly down her thighs. She squeezed her legs tightly together.

Jake and Tommy both did not breathe as she leaned forward to pull the skimpy undies off her feet. She sat back up and looked at her watch.

“Two minutes.” She announced as she slowly, very slowly, opened her thighs. The bright light from the patio projected up between her tan thighs to highlight her golden mane as it made its world premier.

Jake leaned forward to get as close as possible as her thighs spread almost a foot apart. “Open them more.” He directed. She shook her head no but did as he said. She knew he could now see the dampness on her pink folds. Her legs were now quivering as she held them wide open for his viewing pleasure. She knew her hard clit was also on stage.

When Jake leaned forward he blocked Tommy’s view. Shit. The boy muttered. He knew if he was going to see her pussy he had to take a chance and expose his hideout. Jake and Ellen did not see the boy as he crawled on his hands and knees up to the side of the gazebo. His face was now only a few feet from her and now he could clearly see what he had been dreaming about for almost a year. Her beautiful pink glistening pussy was there for his eyes to enjoy. It was better than he had imagined. Her blonde bush rested on top of her long pink slit. It was too much for him as he climaxed. “oh.” He moaned trying to keep quiet.

Ellen was getting ready to say two minutes are up when she heard the noise. It didn’t come from Jake so someone else had to be nearby. She quickly closed her legs and looked around. “Who’s there?” She yelled when she saw a form move quickly back into the bushes.

“Who was it?” Jake asked disappointed his show was over.

“I don’t know but I’m going back into the house.” She said as she picked up the panties and started to pull them up her legs. She saw Jake starring at her. “Turn around.” She said.

“But I just saw everything.” He complained.

“Turn around.” She said firmly. He did.

*****

Marty took her time stroking Dan’s prick. She could detect when he was getting close and would stop her movements. “You like me jerking you off?” She asked enjoying the control she had over the husband of her best friend.

“oh yes.” He moaned.

“Your prick is so hard and so big.” She teased. She was really getting into the part of a hooker and decided to talk dirty.

“You want to fuck me don’t you?” She asked as her hand sped up. “You want to fuck you best friend’s wife.”

Dan tried to remember she was his best friend’s wife and not a real whore. But, she was making it real tough on him.

“Marty. We shouldn’t be…..” He started to say when he felt his hot juices flying up his huge shaft.

“Oh god. I’m….” He said trying to warn her but it was too late. His spunk splattered out onto her skirt and thighs.

“That’s it come all over me.” She whispered as she kept pumping him until he had emptied his pleasure all over her lap. She let go of his soft penis and scooped up a sample of his cum. She moved it to her lips.

“Yummy.” She said as her tongue came out to taste it.

*****

Ellen moved quickly into the house to find her husband. She had not planned on showing Jake her vagina and when she heard someone in the bushes she was afraid it was Dan. She moved into the den and saw Mr. Bennett sitting on the sofa alone. Or at least that’s what she thought until she moved into the room and saw a woman’s head moving up and down on his lap. She gasped and turned quickly but not before he turned and smiled at her. “Ellen.”

Ellen stopped and peeked back at him. He laughed as Mary Williams face looked up at the startled young wife. Mary’s lips were dripping with the bosses juices. Ellen quickly turned and ran from the room.

As she turned the corner she ran into someone. She looked up to see her husband’s face.

“What’s wrong?” Dan asked seeing the panic look on her face.

“Oh god. Dan we have to leave.” She said pulling his arm towards the door.

“Wait. Slow down. What’s wrong?”

Ellen pulled him into the small study and closed the door.

“They are playing this game for real.” She said while hugging his body to hers.

“Who is?” Dan asked. He was afraid she knew about Marty jerking him off.

“Mr. Bennett. I just saw….” She took a breath. “Mary Williams…..” She took another deep breath. “Sucking his….oh God.”

“Really? She was giving him a blow job?” Dan asked excitedly. “Ellen. What she does is her business.”

“But….” She started to say but stopped. She reached into her belt and pulled out the $60 she had made with Jake. “Jake and I….”

Dan was surprised she had even made that much money being as conservative as she was. He took the money and put it in his left pocket away from his own cash. “Tell me what you did.” He could feel his prick getting hard again.

“Don’t be mad.” She said. “You said I could play around.”

“Yes.” He said smiling.

“Jake kissed me.”

Dan laughed. “That’s it?”

“No. I mean he KISSED me.”

Dan knew she meant with tongues. “It’s OK.”

“And, oh God…..” She stopped and looked down. “I showed him my vagina.”

Dan was again shocked. “You showed him your pussy.” His prick was now at max while he pictured her legs spread.

“Yes.”

“It’s OK.” He said trying not to laugh.

“You don’t care?” She asked. Then she wondered what he had been doing with Marty.

“What did you and Marty do?”

“What?” Dan asked. He heard her question but was not ready to answer it.

“How much money did you give Marty?” She asked as she reached into his right pocket before he could stop her. She pulled out his money and counted it while he looked on. “$450” She announced. “So what did Marty do for $50?” She slid the money back into his pocket and the back of her hand pushed against his hard-on.

“This excites you doesn’t it?” She said smiling. “Tell me what she did.”

Dan knew he had no choose but to tell her the truth. If he didn’t he was afraid she would also lie to him about what happened between now and midnight. “She let me see and touch her breasts.” He confessed quietly.

“You touched them?” She said smacking his on his arm. “I only showed it to Jake. Go on.”

Dan knew she would really be upset when he told her the rest. “Don’t be mad.”

“WHAT?” She asked pissed he was taking so long.

“She…she jerked me off.” He said holding his hand up in front of his face to protect it.

Ellen didn’t say a word. Up until now they had not really crossed the serious sex line. If he can let Marty jerk him off then she can do more things than just let another man look at her. She smiled and turned to walk back to the party.

“Wait?” He said surprised she was not angry. But, she was gone before he could get around the corner.

*****

Bill Bennett placed his hand on Mary’s head as her full lips locked around his thick prick. He thought back about how easy it had been.

“So Mary, are you my whore for tonight?” He whispered in her ear as they danced on the patio. She felt his hands on her ass and his bulge against her stomach.

“Yes. But, it’s going to cost you.” She said smiling. “You already owe me $10 for this dance and grabbing my ass is another $10.” She whispered back. His lips moved down to hers. That’s another 10 she thought as his tongue explored her mouth.

They danced and played some more when Bill noticed Ellen and Jake at the gazebo. “Let’s go inside.” He turned and she followed her john. She knew she would do anything he wanted as long as she got the promotion. She would be the first woman and a black one at that to make the sixth floor.

Bill found the den empty and sat on the large black leather sofa. As Mary moved to sit next to him he stopped her and guided her down on her knees in front of him.

“How much?” He asked as he moved her fingers to the zipper in his white pants.

“It depends.” She giggled. She unzipped his fly and reached inside to find the thickest prick she had ever seen. She would be lucky to get her mouth around it. “Let’s see. How about $10 per inch?”

“Go ahead. I’ll count.” He laughed. Her large lips spread as wide as she could make them as she moved her mouth to the tip of his log. As her mouth went lower he counted the inches.

“One, two, three, four….” She slowed down feeling her mouth fuller than ever before. “Five……….six……..” Her eyes opened wide as she crammed one more inch down her throat.

“Seven. That’s seventy Bennett bucks.” He laughed. No one had ever taken that much of his thick shaft before. He had known from the first time he interviewed her in law school that she would break the record. Not only would she break it she would show him what a real blow job was all about. Just as he exploded into her deep throat she heard him say “Ellen.” She moved her full mouth off his penis and looked up to see Dan’s wife running from the room. Fuck her. Mary thought. She was going to make the most funny money and would be one of the ones promoted.

*****

Jake saw Marty coming down the stairs with a smile on her face. He moved up to her and held out his hand. She grinned and placed $60 in her pimps hand.

“Was it as good for you as it was for him?” Jake asked.

“Not really. But the night is still young.” She laughed and lightly tapped him on his face.

*****

Mary stood up and wiped her mouth. She had to swallow the load he had deposited in her throat to keep from choking. She took her money and started to walk away. “Where are you going?” He asked.

“Aren’t we done?” She asked surprised he would be ready to do something so soon.

“I am but you are not.” He said with a sly grin. “I want you to go find Marty and bring her back here.”

“Jake’s wife? Sure, you want her next?” Mary laughed.

“No I don’t but you do.”

“Me?” She asked surprised. Surely, he didn’t mean for her and Marty to have sex.

“Yes. You said you would do anything right?” He asked.

Mary had never experienced sex with a female before and didn’t think she would even enjoy it. “Sure anything but she might not.” She replied as she moved out into the house to find Marty.

“Leave that up to me.” Bennett said.

Ellen was dancing with Fred as Mary came up to her. “Have you seen Marty?” The black woman asked.

“Not for a while. Why?” Ellen asked. Fred’s eyes were glued to her bussom.

“Bennett wants her.” Mary said with a wink.

“The last time I saw her was in the kitchen.” Ellen responded. As Mary walked away Ellen asked Fred. “Have you seen the wonderful gazebo yet?”

Mary turned the corner into the kitchen and stopped. Marty and one of the senior partners were sitting at the kitchen table talking. She thought it was normal until she saw Marty’s arm and hand moving above the man’s lap. Shit. She was jerking off the older man while having a normal conversation.

“So how many children do you have?” Marty asked as her fingers moved up and down this older man’s uncircumcised penis. At first she had just starred at it when she pulled it from his trousers. It was a first for her. “Neat.” She said as she explored the feel of his foreskin but soon his penis expanded until the pink tip stuck out the top and looked at her.

“There you are.” She laughed as she slowly stroked him off.

“Actually my wife and I have no children.” Tom said as the young woman touched his shaft. He had looked forward to this party all year because he knew he would enjoy some younger women. It was one of the perks for being a senior partner.

“Hello Marty.” Mary said as she stood next to her. Marty did not miss a stroke as she looked up at Jake’s competition. “Hi Mary. Have you met Tom?”

“Yes.” Mary said trying not to laugh. She held out her hand and the older man took it. Meanwhile Marty continued to jerk him off.

“So how much for the handjob?” Mary asked still trying not to laugh.

“$40.” Marty replied.

“Well hurry up. The big man wants you in the den.” Mary said as she turned and walked away before she burst out laughing in the hallway.

“I wonder what he wants?” Marty said speeding up her strokes. Suddenly the man took a big breath and shot his juices up over her hand.

“Thanks.” She said as she moved to the kitchen sink to grab a paper towel.

“Maybe I’ll see you around Tom?” Marty said as she threw the older man a kiss.

*****

Dan was peeking at his wife dancing with Fred. He felt someone tap him on his shoulder and it was Fred’s wife Barbara. “Hi.” She said shyly.

“Looks like they are having fun.” Dan said while turning to look at their spouses dancing very close together.

“Yes.” She said softly. “Would you like to go with me upstairs?”

Dan turned and looked at her. Her small boyish chest was almost hidden by the small bra but he could see the small red nipples.

“I’d love to.” He whispered back. He followed the cutest little ass he had ever seen up the stairs.

He stopped at the library and asked if she wanted to go in but she only smiled and pulled him further down the hall. She opened the large door at the end and they both stood and looked inside at the biggest bed they had ever seen. It was Bennett’s bed.


She walked up to the bed and sat on it. Dan closed the door behind him and moved over to stand in front of her.

“I’m not very experienced.” She said softly. “But, I’ll do whatever you want.”

Dan’s pants rose when he pondered the possibilities. A cute petite woman was offering him her body for Bennett bucks. “Anything?” He asked. She looked up at him with her soft hazel eyes.

“Yes.”

“What do you charge?” He asked playing the game.

“Anything you want to pay me.” She whispered. “I have not made any money for my husband.”

This was a wet dream come true for Dan. An inexperienced cute woman was going to allow him to do anything he wanted to her. He thought about Ellen for a second and moved up onto the middle of the bed.

“Why don’t you first do a strip for me?” He asked.

Barbara stood and was stiff as she looked at him on the bed. She had never even stripped for her husband and was afraid her body was not appealing to this handsome man.

“Go ahead. I won’t bite you.” He smiled.

Barbara closed her eyes and tried to imagine how she should remove her clothes that would be exciting for another man. Her hips started a slow back and forth motion and her hands started lightly caressing her body. She peeked out to see him looking at her with an excited expression. She smiled and slowly removed her blouse. As it left her body she realized he could now see her bare nipples which were very hard. She glanced down at them.

“They are not very big.” She whispered.

“They are beautiful.”

She smiled and started moving her hips in small circles. She unsnapped the bra and pulled it from her body. She was so nervous she pushed the skirt and her thong down at the same time and stood naked except for her thigh high stockings. She started to push them down but he stopped her. “Don’t. Please leave them on.” His eyes were locked onto the small mound of dark pubic hair resting above her small slit. “Keep dancing.”

Slickman
Slickman
8,174 Followers