Whores & Pimps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,174 Followers

Barbara was so excited she knew her pussy was dripping down to her thighs. She slowly turned and showed him her ass which she felt was her best feature. She wiggled it and giggled.

“Come here.” Dan said as he pulled his jacket, suspenders and shirt off. He watched as her little body crawled up onto the bed next to him. “Take off my pants.”

Barbara’s fingers shook as she unhooked his pants. She could see he was much larger than her husband Fred and she knew he was not wearing underwear. As she pulled down the zipper she saw his firm stomach muscles and mound of pubic hair. Her head was spinning when the zipper moved past his penis which was sticking to the said. She pulled open his pants and his huge prick popped out. She jumped back and laughed.

“It’s not nice to laugh at a man’s penis.” Dan said with a smile.

“Oh no. I didn’t mean to.” She said hoping he was not upset. “It is just so much bigger than my husband’s.”

“Go ahead touch it.” He said while putting his hands behind his head.

Barbara took a deep breath and moved her tiny hand to rest on top of it. She realized she could put four of her hands around it and the tip would still stick out.

Dan closed his eyes and concentrated on her gentle and easy touches while she explored his long tool.

*****

Ellen could see Fred was pretty shy and not very confident with women. After hearing about Marty jerking off her husband she wanted some payback and wanted it fast. She glanced at her watch and noticed it was 8:30PM. Still enough time to increase her money but time was going faster than she wanted. She sat on the same bench she had exposed her pussy to Jake before and wonder if someone would again be peeking in the bushes.

“I notice you like my breasts.” Ellen said breaking the silence. “Would you like for me to take my blouse off?”

Fred glanced up and shook his head yes.

“$20?” Ellen asked not sure if he would part with that much just for a breast shot.

Fred didn’t hesitate as he pulled the 20 from his pocket and placed it on the bench between them. He sat upright as he watched her pull the sheer material off her shoulders. Her large round mounds and large pink nipples were so much bigger than his wife’s.

Ellen reached behind her and released the bra. It fell into her hands and she sat it next to the $20. Her breasts were totally exposed to another man for the first time. What she didn’t know was they were being exposed to two men.

Tommy couldn’t believe his luck. It had been a while since anyone had come out to the pool area. He had moved his position on the other side of the gazebo and was in a perfect spot when his teacher removed her blouse and bra. God. They were magnificent. None of his friends would ever believe he had seen both her pussy and now her plentiful breasts.

“For another 20 you can touch them.” She said excitedly. He took little time to plop another 20 on the other one. His hands moved up and cupped her soft flesh.

“Easy.” She said grabbing his hands. “They are delicate.” He smiled as his fingers moved over her nipples. She realized she could get a lot more money from him.

“Do you want to kiss them?”

Fred didn’t wait to hear how much. He took out his money and laid the whole pile on top of the $40. His lips opened as he leaned forward to suck in her hard digit. He quickly moved to the other nipple and did the same.

Ellen’s body was again on fire and suddenly she made a decision she might regret. “I’ll jerk you off if you want.” She whispered. Fred’s mouth froze on her tit and he moved his lips off and his body moved back on the bench.

Ellen had only touched one penis in her life and it was somewhere in the house doing whatever to whomever. She was nervous as she unzipped his fly and reached her small hand through the opening. Her fingers searched down over his pubic hair until she felt the hard base of his penis. She moved her hand up to explore. Four inches later she was at the tip. Boy. He was small compared to Dan. It didn’t matter because she was holding a strange penis and it was throbbing in her grip. She pulled it out with her hand.

“Umm.” She said as she started a slow up and down motion. Suddenly his hand stopped hers and he looked at her.

“Will you…..will you kiss it?” He whispered.

Ellen was not prepared to put it in her mouth. Jerking him off was one thing but giving his man a blow job was different. A lot different. “Kiss it?” She repeated. He picked up the pile of money and held it out to her.

She looked at the money. “Just kiss it right?” Maybe she could get away with just kissing it?

“Yes.” He whispered. “My wife won’t…” He stopped.

Ellen felt his prick jerk in her hand as her head lowered and she lightly kissed the mushroom head. “OH!” He moaned feeling her soft lips. What possessed her tongue to move out she would never know but it did and she tasted another man’s pre-come for the first time. Her lips opened to cover the crown as she made little circle around the tip with her tongue.

Tommy’s prick was again ready to shot as he watched his teacher go down on the man’s little prick. Shit. He was much bigger than this man and could satisfy her much better. He stopped stroking when the man quickly grabbed her head and forced her mouth down until his whole prick was buried in her mouth.

Ellen was not expecting this nice shy man to grab her like he did. Her mouth opened in surprise and his four inch hard-on slipped easily in her mouth. She tried to rise up but he was too strong. She tried to breath but he was holding her down to tightly. She pounded on his legs to let her up. She was not prepared when he climaxed into her throat.

Tommy stopped stroking his penis when he knew his teacher was in trouble. He had to help her without giving himself away, so he grabbed a handful of the small white gravel under his feet and threw it hard against the side of the pool house.

Ellen didn’t hear the rocks hit the house but she felt him release her head. She quickly moved her head up and was amazed at herself when her hand swung around and smacked him hard on the side of his head. “What the fuck are you doing?” She said spitting out his cum. “Get your little dick away from me!” She screamed.

Fred had lost control and when he heard the rocks he released her head. He was not ready for her round-house right as she smacked the shit out of him. His ear buzzed as he quickly zipped up and grabbed his stack of money. He ran from the gazebo before she could stop him.

“Hey. Give me my money.” She screamed as she tried to put on her bra and blouse to catch him.

“Fucking asshole.” She cried out as she tried to spit his taste from her mouth.

Tommy had to hold back his laughter as she ran to the house to get her fake money. He didn’t know she knew those nasty words. Shit. If she wanted fake money he had all he needed.

*****

Marty was nervous as she followed Mary into the den. So far she had only jerked off a couple of men but she knew Bennett would want more. She knew she couldn’t directly turn him down but was not at this time to have him fuck her.

“Well hello. How has your night been going?” Bill asked the cute young dark haired wife.

“Let’s say I’ve had my hands full.” She chuckled. Even Mary had to laugh at that one.

“I’ve got a lot of my money.” He bragged while holding up more than the regular allotment of bucks. “How much will it cost me to see you give oral sex?”

Marty wished the other woman wasn’t there because she was afraid the woman might say something to her husband. Marty really didn’t mind giving him a blowjob if it meant Jake would be promoted. “Can we be alone?”

“Ha.” Bill laughed. “No not really. Mary cannot leave you see because I want you and her to do the oral sex.”

Mary knew Marty still did not understand what he wanted so she whispered in her ear. “He wants to watch you and me do oral sex on each other.”

Marty shook her head trying to understand what Mary was saying. “Each other.” She whispered loud enough for him to hear her. His smile confirmed her understanding.

“I’ve never….” Marty started to say but, Mary’s finger pressed against her lips to be quiet.

“Me neither but I’m sure we have both had it done to us.” Mary said as she pulled Marty’s hand until she was lying down of the floor on a large sheepskin rug. As Mary’s fingers slipped under Marty’s thongs she grabbed them and held them. “How much?”

Bennett laughed and threw $200 down at them. They both quickly grabbed the money and split it up.

Marty’s closed her eyes and pretended it was a man pulling down her panties and a man’s fingers gently moving up the inside of her thighs. She slowly spread her legs knowing both Bennett and Mary would know how excited she really was. Mary’s fingertips teased over her swollen pussy lips until Marty’s hips were rising upward to get more contact.

Mary knew she would have to be the aggressor so she pulled her own panties down her large brown hips and off her legs while still rubbing against the white woman’s pink folds. She knew another $100 would probably lock up one of the promotions so she wanted to really give him a show. Her large soft lips moved down over her hand until she smelled the feminine smell of desire. As her fingers moved down and away from the woman’s pussy her mouth took its place. Her large round tongue slithered down and down until the tip entered the woman’s dripping hole.

“Oh God.” Marty moaned feeling the lips and tongue attack her most sensitive areas. Right now she didn’t care if it was a woman or man as long as they didn’t stop. She needed a climax. Her hands moved down to hold the woman’s head tight against her loins.

Bennett was now on the edge of the large sofa trying to get a better angle of Mary’s mouth moving on Jake’s wife’s pussy. He could see Marty was getting so hot he would be able to get to the next stage of his plan. “Change.” He commanded.

Mary’s mouth moved up off of Marty’s stomach and she wiped her lips. She smiled at him and moved down next to Marty. Marty looked at both of them in fear because they wanted her to lick Mary’s pussy.

“I don’t…….” Marty started to say until Mary grabbed her arm and pulled her on top of her body.

“Yes you can and you will.” Mary said while looking directly into the woman’s eyes. Marty again closed her eyes as she planted tiny kisses on the brown neck under her. The tiny kissed moved lower down the woman’s chest and lightly nibbled on the long dark nipples.

“That’s it honey.” Mary moaned.

Bill slowly unzipped his fly and pulled out his thick and hungry shaft. A little bit more and she would be in position.

Marty did not see Bennett moved down behind her. She was on her hands and knees with her head between the woman’s thighs when she felt his hands on her hips. She tried to turn and see what he was doing but Mary’s hands pulled her head down against her moist pussy mound. As Marty’s tongue tasted Mary’s juices Bennett’s huge tip invaded her pussy from behind.

“Oh no. Please don’t do that. I promised my HUS…BAND!” She screamed as his thick log pushed hard and deeply into her tight depths.

Mary held the woman’s face to her pussy while Bennett started a slow back and forth fucking motion. As her body moved forward her mouth pressed deep between the dark woman’s slit.

“Please don’t.” She begged. “Stop.”

Her words were getting lower and lower. Good. He was filling her up completely. It felt so wonderful.

Please………don’t……….stop.” She moaned.

“OH PLEASE DON”T STOP!” She cried as she raced with Mary and Bennett to sexual satisfaction.

*****

Dan let the tiny woman explore his prick and balls. Her body was now pressing up against him so that he could feel the sharp points of her small nipples. Her leg was wrapped over his and her small bush rubbed against his leg.

She moved her mouth to his ear. “You can do it to me if you want.”

Dan again had a decision to make. A woman with a young girl’s body was offering it to him. He thought about Ellen and figured she was probably busy jerking off one of his colleagues. “Climb on top of me.”

Barbara’s pussy was now wet enough to take this man’s giant salami. When her husband told her to make a play for Dan she was not disappointed. She had dreamed of the moment when she would fuck a real man and when she saw Dan’s penis she knew she had to do it. Her small legs spread as wide as she could make them as she aimed the big tip between her tight rose pedals. She slowly took her time as her body dropped lower, lower and lower down his shaft.

*****

As Ellen slammed open the door to the kitchen where she saw Marge Bennett standing in the corner with Lisa Mellon. In front of them was Lisa’s husband Chris and Mary’s date Charles. She was so pissed she walked over and blurted out. “Have you seen Fred?”

Marge smiled and turned. “Yes sweetie.” He went down the hallway.” Ellen froze when she saw Chris long penis in Marge’s hand and Charles’s shaft in Lisa’s.

Marge saw the shocked look on the woman’s face. “We were just measuring to see who’s was the longest.” She turned to the men. “Why don’t we all go upstairs and try these on for size.”

Ellen quickly turned and headed down the hallway. She heard some noises in the den and ran inside. In front of the fireplace she could see Mr. Bennett’s head and shoulders as he grunted each time he pushed forward. She moved to the sofa and peeked over and gasped. Bennett was fucking a woman doggie style while the woman’s face was on Mary William’s pussy. She couldn’t tell who the woman was until she turned her head and looked up at her.

“Marty?” She said not believing she would cheat on her husband like this. Marty smiled and moved her tongue back down to the large clit waiting for her.

This game was no longer a game. It was a free for all sex orgy. She was not going to let one of these assholes fuck her. She had to find her husband.

She moved further down the hall and found more couples touching, sucking and fucking. As she opened the last door she found Jake lying between an older woman’s legs. Her large chubby legs were wrapped around his waist.

“Hi Ellen. Want to join us?” He laughed. The older woman smiled at her. “Sure. Come and join us.” Her flabby arms pulled Jakes mouth down to hers.

“I don’t think so.” She said as she slammed the door. She ran up the stairs and discovered more whores and pimps doing what whores and pimps do best.

Fred had slowly opened the door to the master bedroom where he had told his wife to take Dan. They were so busy fucking they did not hear the door open or the man enter the room. He closed the door and crawled to the bed. On the floor by the bottom of the bed were Dan’s clothes. He quickly searched through the pockets until he found what he was looking for. He grabbed the stack of Bennett bucks and crawled back towards the door. As he stood to open the door he heard someone coming in. He jumped behind the door to hide.

Ellen opened the large door at the end of the hall and stopped. On the bed was her husband with two thin legs wrapped around his waist.

“Fuck me Dan!” Fred’s wife screamed as she hung on to his body.

Dan did not hear the door open but he did hear it slam shut. He turned. Gezz…I hope that wasn’t Ellen. He thought. He didn’t hear it open and close again when Fred crawled from the room like the snake he was.

Ellen wanted to sit down and cry. She had a man forcefully push her mouth down on his small penis and everyone around her was fucking someone they didn’t love or even care for. She slowly walked down the stairs and through the kitchen. The music on the patio was still playing but no one was dancing. She moved over to a lounge chair and sat down. She started crying. Almost two minutes went by when she felt someone put a hand on her shoulder. She turned ready to punch whomever it was when she saw Tommy Bennett’s face. “Tommy! Oh God. Don’t look at me.” She said trying to hide her breasts from his gaze.

“It’s OK.” He said as he sat next to her. “It looks like you need a hug.” His strong muscular arms moved around her shoulder. She looked into his handsome face. “Please don’t tell anyone about this.”

“I won’t.” He said smelling her hair. “I’ve always loved you.”

“Tommy. Please don’t.” She said pushing him back. “We….You…I….can’t do this.”

She started crying again.

“What’s wrong?” He whispered.

“My husband won’t get the promotion. Things are bad enough but I know he was counting on being promoted. I was cheated out of my money.” She sobbed.

“I know.” He whispered.

She stopped crying. “It was you spying on us. He forced me to..” She rubbed the tears from her cheek.

“Yes I know. You are so beautiful. Your husband can still get the job.” He said looking down into her eyes.

“How?” She asked.

Tommy thought about earlier that afternoon when he walked into the office to find his father counting out stacks of play money.

“Hey dad. Whassup?”

“Just having some fun.” Bill laughed.

Tommy picked up one of the bills and saw his fathers face. “Cool. Can I have some?”

Bill grabbed a stack and handed it to him. “Don’t spend it too quickly.” He laughed.

Tommy counted out $500 and stuck them in his pocket. “I’ll save it for a rainy day.”

The rainy day happened faster than he had planned. He reached into his tight jeans and pulled out the money. “Here.” He offered the money to his teacher.

“Where did you get this?” She asked suspiciously. “Don’t tell me you were playing the game too?”

“No. My dad gave it too me as a joke. Take it.”

Ellen took the money and his hand. “Let’s take a walk.” They headed for the pool house.

*****

As soon as Barbara climaxed she slid out from under Dan and grabbed her clothes. “Where are you going?” Dan asked surprised she would run out of the room so quickly. He watched her naked ass as she opened the door to leave.

“I’m sorry.” She said softly.

“Sorry for what!” He yelled at her but she was gone. Shit. He had fucked her and he thought she had a good time. Why was she sorry? Damn. He had not even paid her. He rolled off the big bed and grabbed his clothing. He did not look to see if anything was missing.

*****

“Can we stay here until the party is over?” Ellen asked the young man. She could see his eyes roaming her body. Right now she didn’t care. It excited her. “Tommy. You have to promise me something.”

“Yes. Anything.”

“If I remove my costume and let you see me naked you must not tell anyone.”

“Yes. I won’t.” He said with his heart pounding. He sat back on the chaise lounge and watched his dream come true.

Ellen smiled as she stripped for her student. All those days in her class when she saw his stares as he mentally stripped her was now going to be real. She pulled the sheer blouse and bra off her top causing her firm breasts and stone hard nipples to be seen.

Tommy eyes were frozen on her breasts. But, as she pushed down her skirt and panties at the same time his eyes rapidly moved to her blonde bush back to her breasts. His head looked like a yoyo as he tried to see them both at the same time.

“God.” He muttered as she stood before him naked.

“I can tell you like.” She laughed seeing the large tent in his jeans. At that moment she knew what she had to do. “God forgive me.” She moved over to Tommy and took hold of his tee shirt. She pulled it up over his muscular chest and arms. Tommy leaned back as her trembling fingers unsnapped his jeans and pulled down the zipper.

Ellen pulled on the waistband as he lifted his hips. The jeans moved over his boxers and down his thighs. Her eyes never left his bulge which was now free to stick upward under the boxers. She quickly pulled his underwear over his prick which popped upward.

Slickman
Slickman
8,174 Followers