Whores & Pimps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,174 Followers

“You’re not a boy are you?” She commented. She left his boxers at his ankles as she reached up to curl her fingers around his penis.

“OHH!” Tommy moaned feeling his body about to explode.

“Go ahead.” She laughed as she stroked him up and down. Three seconds later he came.

“Oh. I’m sorry.” He apologized.

“It’s OK. I’m sure you will recover very quickly.” Actually he never softened as she continued to stroke him with his juices running down her fist.

“Are you a virgin?” She asked with a smile. Tommy nodded yes.

“That’s about to change.” She giggled. She pushed him back and moved her soft body up until she was poised above his lap. Her eyes locked onto his as she guided her pussy down to the tip. “Really for heaven?” She giggled again.

“Yes.” He quickly replied. “Yes. Please.”

Tommy didn’t see the pearly gates but he did see fireworks as her warm pussy moved down his pulsating tool. His whole body was on fire as her pussy took all he had. He didn’t think it could feel any better until she slowly rose back up.

“I have a confession to make.” She whispered as she rose and lowered her body.

Tommy weakly opened his eyes. “I’ve dreamed about fucking you too.” He smiled as her small mouth moved forward to gently brush against his. Her tongue searched out his and moved deep into his throat.

*****

Bill Bennett heard Marty’s screams as she came at the same time Mary did. He was proud of his control for holding back but, when she let loose so did he. He was happy Jake was going to be one of the promoted junior lawyers. That way Marty would be his whenever he wanted her. He had hoped Ellen would be around as well but he was not sure if she had put out enough tonight to win one of the three slots. He looked at his watch and realized it was only twenty minutes to midnight. He pulled his dripping stick from Marty’s hole and quickly dressed.

“Hurry and get dressed. Judgement time is only twenty-minutes away.” He said while smacking Marty on her ass. She turned and grabbed the stack of money Bennett had left her.

*****

Most everyone was standing around on the patio as Bill Bennett counted down the seconds. “5, 4, 3, 2, 1…that’s it. Game over. Will the whores please bring up their earnings for tonight?”

Dan made it out to the patio just as Bill said game over. He looked around quickly for his wife to see how much money she had made. He was more than sorry now for fucking Barbara not only because he had cheated but also because he had not kept an eye on his wife. Shit. She was not there. Maybe she left?

*****

Bill took some time to count all the piles of Bennett bucks. He smiled as both Mary and Marty handed him $600 because it put them tied for first place. What he didn’t expect was Fred’s wife Barbara who gave him $750. He would have never expected the quiet petite woman to sell her body for that much. He noticed Ellen was missing.

“Where is your wife?” He asked looking at Dan.

Dan looked down realizing he was not going to be promoted. “Don’t know.”

“Well. Tied for second place is…………..” He hesitated. “Is……..Marty and Mary at $600 each.” They all turned to clap for the two women who were hugging each other. Jake and Charles ran over to hug their whores.

“First place goes to…………..” He again hesitated. “Barbara! Who made $750!” Everyone turned to see the small woman hiding behind her husband who was all smiles.

“WAIT!” Someone shouted out by the pool house. They all turned to see Ellen running to the patio without her blouse on. Her round titties bounced with each step.

“Ellen.” Bill said surprised. “Sorry, but we have already counted the money.”

Ellen gave Fred a nasty stare. “He cheated me out of my money. We bargained for $60 and afterwards he grabbed the money and ran.”

Everyone turned to look at Fred.

“I did not.” Fred lied. “It’s my word against hers.”

“Not really.” Another voice said coming from the direction of the pool house.

Everyone again turned to see Tommy Bennett walking wearing only his jeans which he was quickly zipping up. “I saw it happen and Fred did steal Ellen’s money.”

“I guess she has a witness. I won’t ask right now why you were watching.” Bill gave his son a stern look. “How much money do you have?”

Ellen held up her money. “$560.”

Bill took the money and counted it. He was the only one who figured out $500 of it came from his son. He looked at Tommy who looked quickly away. “So, if I take $60 from Barbara’s money and give it to Ellen she will now have $620. And, Barbara will now have $690. Sorry, but Barbara is still number one and we now have a tie for third place.”

“YES!” Fred yelled pumping his fist in the air.

Dan could not figure out how Barbara could have so much money. She had told him she had not made any money and she left without taking any from him. He fished down in his pockets to count the money.

“FUCK!” He screamed when he found his pocket empty. Someone had stole his Bennett bucks and he knew who it was. He looked at Fred. “He took my money!” Dan yelled pointing to Fred.

“Prove it.” Fred said glaring back at him.

“When did he take it?” Bennett asked trying to get to the bottom of the claim.

“When I was….” Dan stopped and looked at his wife. “When I was with Barbara.” He quickly looked away. They all turned to look at Barbara who moved behind her husband.

“See. He has no proof.” Fred smiled. “The law says a woman does not have to testify against her husband.”

“Actually he does have proof.” Bennett laughed. He held up the money Barbara had given him. “I didn’t tell you but I marked each buck with your initials. Seems a lot of this money has Dan’s initials on it and the rest has yours Fred.”

“Shit!” Fred muttered knowing he was found guilty.

“Actually double shit.” Bennett laughed. “I know you are a lawyer but to steal Bennett bucks from your own co-worker is unexcusable. Not only are you not being promoted to the sixth floor you will also no longer be employed at my firm. On Monday pack your stuff up and get out.” Bennett’s smile turned into a mad look.

Fred grabbed his wife’s hand and tried to pull her towards the house. She jerked her hand away. “No. I did this because you made me. Now leave.” Fred walked towards her but Dan stepped in between them. “I think she said leave.” Fred looked up at the taller man and knew when to walk away. He turned and left.

“Well. That was interesting.” Bennett said. “I guess the winners tonight are Mary, Marty, and Ellen.” Everyone clapped.

“Tommy. Would you come here please?” Bill said to his son.

Tommy knew he was in trouble. He moved over to his father who put his arm around his shoulder and led him away so no one could hear. “Act like I’m giving you a hard time but son, I’m proud of you.” Bill whispered. “Was she as good as she looks?”

Tommy smiled and looked at his father. “I don’t know what you are talking about.” He had promised Ellen not to say anything and he would keep his word.

“That’s my boy.” Bill said slapping him on his back.

The party broke up and as everyone was leaving Dan pulled Ellen aside. “I’m sorry for being with Barbara.” He whispered.

Ellen turned and kissed him on his lips. “It’s OK.”

He broke the kiss. “It is?”

“Only if you go see if she will join us in the pool house.”

“Us?” Dan asked thinking she meant a threesome.

“Yes. Us.” She smiled as she walked over to take Tommy’s hand. Tommy turned and moved his young lips to his teacher’s mouth. Her mouth opened to accept his tongue. She took Tommy’s hand and walked towards the pool house.

“Coming?” She asked her husband as she walked away with Tommy's arm around her waist.

Dan quickly moved over to Barbara. “Want to visit the pool house with me?” He whispered.

The small woman turned and smiled. “I would love to.”

Dan laughed. “How much?”

Barbara thought about it for a few seconds. “Eight inches will do.”

Note from Slickman: I hope you liked this story. If you have a whores and pimps costume party please let me know how it turns out. Just don’t invite Fred. Please take the time to let me know how you liked the story and don’t forget to vote.

Slickman
Slickman
8,174 Followers