Whores in My Bedroom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indy_pop
indy_pop
552 Followers

Connie cried in excitement, as she felt my cock throbbing and shooting inside her. She drew her legs close to my hips trying to squeeze the every drop of manly juice from my spitting organ. I continued pumping her pussy until my cock stopped shooting, and then slumped over her body.

We lay there in close embrace, trying to catch our breaths. After a while Connie forced me from her body. I let her go and slid beside her. She sat on the bed, turned on the night lamp and retired in the bathroom. I waited for her. Though I was feeling little sleepy, I decided against it. I wanted to talk to her.

Connie came out of he bathroom. She was still naked. Her naturally tanned body glowed exquisitely under the dim yellow light. She came close to bed and tried to pick her panties.

‘No…honey.” I winked at her. “I want you like that only. Just come here.”

She smiled at me seductively, and dropped the panties. She jumped on the bed and snuggled beside me. She gently stroked my flaccid cock, which was resting between my thighs.

“What happened?” She teased me, her hand still busy stroking my glossy cock. She brought her lips close to my ear and gently nibbles at it. “So horny today.”

“Yeah.” I spoke sluggishly.

Something was churning Violently inside my stomach. I wanted to blurt it out.

“This Nikki…doesn’t she has a boyfriend.” I began awkwardly.

“Why…?” She appeared confused.

“Nothing… but she should’ve been going out with someone. I’m not able to understand why she spends her weekends with us.”

“You’re not happy that she’s here today.” Connie was suddenly serious.

“No…no…no…!” I replied. “It’s not that. Actually I was wondering why a beautiful woman like her doesn’t have a boyfriend. Don’t you think she’s beautiful?”

“Your sis is simply gorgeous, honey. She’s here for only one month, she’ll sure find someone very soon.”

“Probably…but sometimes I feel otherwise.”

“What?”

“I sometimes feel…” I looked at the beautiful face of my wife before dropping the bomb. “That …she …ugh…she’s a lesbian.”

My wife was dumbfounded. Her face suddenly became paler under the dim light.

“Why…why…” She stammered. “Do you feel so?”

It was time to stop beating about the bush and tell the truth. I looked into her eyes, which were looking at me apprehensively.

“I saw everything today.” I said in a serious tone.

Connie immediately let go my cock, which was showing the signs of new revival under the manipulation of her skilled fingers. She looked at me unbelievingly.

“Yeah…baby…” I nodded my head in affirmation. “I watched everything Nikki and you did in this bedroom--everything.”

A look of terror came on her face. Tears swelled into her eyes and she started crying.

“I’m sorry Tim.” Tears flowed down to her cheeks and finally started dripping on her naked boobs.

“Please Connie…don’t cry.” I tried to comfort her. “I’m not mad at you.”

“I’m sorry!” Her voice was hoarse; she apparently had not listening to me. “I’m sorry Tim, please don’t leave me.”

“Will you stop crying?” I said, little loudly.

She looked at me like a terrified pigeon. She stopped crying but continued sobbing. I pulled her naked body into my embrace.

“First listen to me.” I gently kissed her tear-drenched cheek. “I’m not mad at you.”

She looked into my eyes, incredulously.

“Yes baby…!” I assured her. “I said I watched Nikki and you, but I didn’t say that I’m angry.”

“You’re not mad.” She asked, still not fully ensured.

“Yes dear.” I kissed her again.

Her body relaxed. The terrified look slowly started disappearing from her face.

“Let me tell you one more thing.” I took her hand and again placed it over my cock. She rested her head against my shoulder; her fingers gently tweaked my semi rigid cock. “I liked it very much.”

“You…?” She looked at me, questioningly. “You…liked it.”

“Sure baby…I loved the way Nikki and you fucked each other.” I gently tweaked her one nipple. “Never seen such a great show.”

She did not speak. The color in her face was returning to normal.

“But I’ve one complain. You never told me that you like women also.”

‘I’m sorry dear.” Her fingers gently squeezed my balls. “I never knew how’d you react to it. Secondly, I never expected that it’d happen again.”

“Hey wait, what’s that mean?” I asked little impatiently. It was a new revelation that my wife had had some prior experience in lesbianism. “You’ve fucked other women also—great—will you tell me about it-- now?”

“You wanna listen?”

“Sure baby.”

She looked at me carefully. Her face was suddenly flushed with strange excitement. Her eyes looked delirious, somewhere lost in oblivion.

“It happened much before I met you. I was eighteen then. A divorced lady-Cheryl Fields- moved in our adjacent apartment. I don’t know the reason but when I saw her for the first time, I felt attracted towards her in a very strange way. That time I could not understand actually what it was. I knew about birds and bees but I was still a virgin and probably looking for my Mr. Right. It was very-- very strange—but I wanted to meet her, wanted to be with her, wanted her to talk with me-- though she was almost twenty year older than me. Would you believe that I regularly waited for her, just to say hello to her while she waited for the lift? I was simply crazy about her.”

“Did you approach her…?”

“No…except the daily hellos, which she mostly ignored, I never talked with her. She was kind of a loner. She was strange in many ways. I rarely saw any man visiting her house nor did I saw her going out on weekends. However, there was one girl Jenny who was visiting her regularly, especially during weekend. I had doubts that she was staying with her during the weekends.”

“So you thought they’re having some lesbian affair.”

“No…I’d heard about lesbians but only in the magazines. I think, I was little curious about it. As, I just started dating with a guys like all my other friends; and therefore didn’t have much time to think about any other thing. Still, I feel that I was curious about Cheryl and her regular guest, but certainly I was more interested in Cheryl.”

I was listening her narrative very attentively. Connie fingers were gently massaging my cock and I realized that I was again fully rock hard.

‘Then it happened one day. I was studying late to finish my assignment…”

Chapter 4

Connie was studying late. She had to submit her class assignment positively by next day failing which she knew that her grades would suffer. She cursed herself for her laziness in not completing her assignment in time. She frantically looked for a book in her cupboard. Shit! She searched again. The book was not there. She swore again and sat on her study desk trying to recall where she might have left her book.

It came immediately; she recalled that she had left the book in the car itself. She pulled her gown and headed for the door.

“Where are you going honey?” Her mother was still awake, watching TV in the living room. It was almost eleven in night; Dad had not yet arrived yet –nothing very unusual.

“I left my book in the car, mom. Going to fetch it. I’ll just be back.” She shouted from the door as went out.

The parking area of our block appeared swept with the darkness. She stood there trying to accustom her eyes to the darkness. As her eyes became adjusted to the darkness she realized that there was sufficient background lights and she did not find any difficulty in walking through the maze of parked vehicles. The parking area was not as black as it appeared in the first sight.

She stopped near her car and pulled her keys. She was about to open the door, when she heard a deep moan. Her hands froze; a feeling of dread ran through her body.

She turned in the direction of sound. The source of moan was not far from her. With her eyes comfortably adjusted to the darkness, she immediately recognized her beautiful neighbor. Cheryl was lying on her car’s bonnet, her skirt pulled upwards and a woman’s head was buried between her thighs. Connie had never seen such an act but she knew what that woman between the Cheryl’s thighs was doing; she was sucking her cunt.”

Her whole body was still frozen in her position. She suddenly realized that her heart was beating like a drum; her head seemed to be spinning crazily. She was witnessing the first live lesbian fuck; the woman whom she wanted to befriend was enjoying the joy of cunnilingus just few feet away from her.

Connie forgot about her purpose of visit, and simply observed the two horny women making love with each other. Blood rushed to her head. The violent beating in her heart increased with every passing minute; and then she became conscious of a wetness seeping into her panties.”

The women were unaware of Connie’s presence. Connie could not see the face of the woman who was sucking Cheryl pussy, however she was sure that it must be Jenny. Cheryl’s trunk was supported against her car’s windscreen; her legs were placed over her lover’s shoulder; her eyes were closed and she was moaning loudly. Jenny’s head appeared to have lost between Cheryl’s delicate thighs.

Connie watched the entire show, mesmerized. Cheryl moans were getting louder with every flick of Jenny’s tongue. Her face was contorted in extreme delight. Connie had never seen any woman in such condition. She pulled Jenny’s head deep into her cunt.

Connie was aware of a very strange feeling between her thighs; she had had those kind of feelings but never before for women. Her hand moved between her thighs, and I felt her soaked pussy through the material of her nightgown. She touched her tender cuntlips that seemed to be flowing with desire. She rubbed her finger over her clit, and moaned softly with pleasure; it was simply a superb feeling.

She again looked at Cheryl; she immediately realized her mistake. Cheryl’s eyes were wide open, and she was directly looking into her eyes with surprise. Realizing her presence, Cheryl immediately pushed her lover face away from her crotch and tried to pull her skirt down to cover her naked pussy. Connie watched with fascination as jenny’s beautiful face turned towards her, her lips smacked with Cheryl’s delicious pussy juices.

Realizing she had been caught peeping, Connie immediately turned back and ran all the way to her room.

Once inside the safety of her room, Connie sat on her study desk. Her whole body was shivering with a mysterious stimulation. She was breathing hard. She tried to rest aside the whole episode and tried to concentrate in her assignment. Her mind was not into the assignment; she somehow finished it – completely unaware what she had written. She knew that now submission of the assignment was merely a formality for her and she was suddenly not very enthusiastic about her grades. Her mind was occupied something more desirable, something much more delicious.

She turned off the lamp and lay in her bed trying to sleep. Her mind was again drawn to the scene she had witnessed some time ago. Her hand crept between her legs and she pushed her panties down; her fingers hit her soaked pussy and the inflamed clit. Connie guided her fingers to her cunt opening; I slid her two fingers inside her pussy and began finger fucking her cunt. She masturbated-- all the way thinking about Cheryl, her legs wide open, her tongue roaming over Cheryl’s swollen clit bringing her to an orgasm. When finally Cheryl took her place between her legs and put her tongue into Connie’s dripping cunt, she erupted in a mind-blowing orgasm.”

Connie reveled in her extraordinary orgasm. She had masturbated before but the orgasm had never been so strong and so fulfilling. She slowly became aware about the reason for her attraction towards Cheryl. She realized that she too had some lesbian traits, and she always wanted to make love to that beautiful woman called Cheryl.

Connie didn’t see Cheryl for next two days. She eagerly waited to see her reactions, but Cheryl seemed to have evaporated. Her front door was continuously locked. Nevertheless, Connie was continuously occupied with her thoughts and every night she fingered herself to a shattering orgasm thinking about Cheryl. She hated Jenny for if she would not have been there Cheryl might have tried to seduce her.

On the third day, Connie’s parents left home to attend their friend’s marriage party. She was alone at home when someone rang the doorbell. Connie opened the door. Cheryl was standing at her door.

“Hi…!” Cheryl called nervously. “I hope you know me. I’m your neighbor. Are your parents inside?”

Connie was sure that Cheryl had seen her parents going, and she had come intentionally when they were not at home.

“No they’ve gone to attend a friend’s marriage. They’ll be late.”

Cheryl’s face lit in expectation.

“Will you please come to my apartment, for a moment.”

“I…I…!” Connie stammered a little, though she felt exalted by the invitation.

“Please…” She begged. “Just for a moment.”

‘Okay.”

Connie locked the door and followed Cheryl to her apartment. Once inside Cheryl locked the door from inside. She offered Connie a Pepsi. They sat in the living room.

“I know your name, you’re Connie and I’m sure you may be knowing me also, anyway I’m Cheryl.”

“I know you.”

“Actually…” She hesitated for a moment. “I wanted to talk about that night in the parking lot, I mean …when you observed Jenny and me.”

Connie did not comment and looked at her innocently.

“I hope you’ve not told anyone about it. I know it’s not a good thing to do there…and I’m sorry about it; we just got carried away that day, but please don’t tell anyone.”

Her face was little flushed.

Connie looked at Cheryl; the front of her gown was little open and her creamy boobs were trying to get a peek out of it. She felt blood rushing towards her head. She could feel a distinct wetness creeping onto her thighs, slowly wetting her panties. Connie was in love with that woman and wanted to make love with her. She realized it was the time; she had to make her move right now.

“I don’t think there was anything wrong. You’re free to choose your sex partner and I don’t feel that anyone should’ve any objection to that. Anyway…I’ve not going to talk about it with anyone.”

Connie looked into Cheryl’s eyes, hoping for her to read her thoughts. Cheryl was examining her intensively. Their eyes met and the massage was immediately communicated. Cheryl rose from her chair and sat on her heels near Connie.

Connie realized that her mouth was suddenly dry with anticipation.

“Thanks for keeping my secret.” She whispered.

Connie was breathing hard. Her heart was beating violently. She waited silently, looking into the eyes of the most beautiful woman on the earth.

“You’re a very beautiful girl…Connie.” She gently placed her palm over Connie’s thigh. “Very beautiful.”

Connie’s head was throbbing with excitement. She licked her dry lips.

“Do you know about lesbianism?” She asked hoarsely. Her hand moved over Connie’s thighs, slowly traveling to the joint between them. Connie involuntarily opened her thighs wide.

“No…” Connie replied. Cheryl’s hand fumbled inside the clearance between Connie’s skirt and thighs; then she felt Cheryl’s palm over her naked thighs, gradually tracing its path to her cunt.

“You like me, Connie?”

She nodded in affirmation. Cheryl’s fingers touched her cunt through the panties. She must have sensed that soaked front of her panties as she coarsely ran her fingers along her crack. Cheryl brought her lips closer to Connie’s cheeks. For a moment Connie sensed her hot breath over her cheeks; and then she felt Cheryl’s moist lips over her lips. Before she could realize, Connie was engaged in her first lesbian kiss.

Cheryl got bolder as Connie responded positively to her kiss. She broke the kiss; and immediately pulled off Connie’s skirt and t–shirt. She undid her bra and then slid her panties down the thighs. Within a minute, Connie was standing stark naked in front of Cheryl; shivering with a strange excitement.

Cheryl gazed at the pretty brunette standing naked in front of her; the perfectly curvaceous tanned body, her tiny but shapely tits, her slender delicate thighs and the mouth watering fluffy lips of her pussy nicely covered with dark hairy triangle. Cheryl could feel her panties getting wet.

“Oh…God.” She thought. “She’s so beautiful and delicate.”

She got to her feet and opened the front of her robe. The robe fell of her curvaceous body, lying in a pool near her feet. She was naked underneath. Even though she was about twenty year older than Connie, she still had maintained perfect body. Her magnificent tits jutted with erotic sensuality, her raven black long curly hair falling sensually over her erect boobs making her appear much younger than her actual age, her thick bush of delicious looking cunt looking at Connie in all its majestic glory. Connie watched in awe. She could see Cheryl bush was also wet, and a part of her wetness was clinging to her thighs.

“Gosh…!” Cheryl gazed at the dense bush over Connie’s pussy lips. “You’re a grown woman, dear. How old are you?”

“Eighteen.”

Cheryl did not waste any time. She took Connie’s arm and led her to her bedroom. She helped Connie to lie on the bed. Then she positioned herself in such a way that her face was in front of Connie’s cunt and her bushy cunt was few inches away from Connie’s lips. Cheryl ran her finger through the wet slit of Connie’s cunt, feeling her warmth.

“Do you have a boyfriend Connie?” Cheryl looked at her.

“Yes.”

“You screwing him?” Cheryl’s fingers ran coarsely through her slit.

Connie nodded her head in negative. It was the first time; she was lying naked with another person in bed- a woman. Though she had occasionally allowed her boyfriend to feel her cunt, but she was still a virgin.

She felt the warmth of Cheryl’s breathing over her thighs. Her whole body was suddenly alight with extreme desire. Connie desperately wanted Cheryl to touch her body, her tender thighs, her bush, and her dripping cunt. Cheryl began to move her lips over her thighs- on the inner side.

For a moment, Connie’s whole body was stiff. As Cheryl’s lips proceed further her body got accustomed and she relaxed a bit. Cheryl continued licking her inner thighs. Her tongue traveled all over her thighs, but she purposefully avoided any contact with Connie’s cunt. Connie was dying with anticipation, her body was writhing with pleasure and she began moaning.

Cheryl took Connie’s hand and slowly placed it over her pussy. First time in her life, Connie felt the crispiness of a woman’s cunt hair. Cheryl was wet, really wet. Connie delicately ran her fingers through Cheryl’s wet crispiness, feeling the hot slit hidden beneath it.

Cheryl slid her tongue higher and higher. She kissed near the joint of Connie’s thighs and squeezed her ass with her hands. She moved her face slightly, right between Connie’s thighs. For a second, Connie felt her hot breath over her bush and then felt her lips – her cunt lips! – being kissed. A shock wave ran through her, causing her body to convulse with pleasure.

Connie was dying with lust. Cheryl’s ardent tongue slowly opened her rosy cuntlips and the tip hit her clit. Connie thought that she would die of pleasure. It was her first taste of cunnilingus. Never before she knew that a probing tongue could impart such an immense pleasure into a woman’s body. Cheryl kissed her pussy lips intensely and she felt her tongue moving in and out of her slit, slowly at first, then with increasing speed.

Connie had never made love to a woman; therefore, she simply followed Cheryl. She stuck my tongue out and gently touched the bushy mound of Cheryl’s cunt. Cheryl’s body quivered around her licking tongue and then she relaxed. An acrid but intoxicating smell filled Connie’s nostril, the first whiff of a horny female cunt. Surprisingly, she liked the smell.

indy_pop
indy_pop
552 Followers