Whores in My Bedroom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indy_pop
indy_pop
552 Followers

With her projected tongue, she licked the wetness clinging to Cheryl’s thigh. Her tongue tasted its first flavor of a woman’s cunt juice. She took the thick gluey salty fluid on her tongue and tasted it. It was much better than what she had anticipated. She enjoyed her first experience of pussy juice.

Forcing her tongue, Connie parted her cuntlips and put her tongue deep down inside Cheryl’s scorching cunt. She was so wet down there, even hot; her juices were rolling down the inside of her legs. Connie licked the every drop of that heavenly nectar. Having feasted on her juices, she quickly slid her tongue in and out of her charming cunt. Her efforts paid as Cheryl began moaning, softly at first, then louder.

Cheryl was groaning under her oral attacks, but she kept sucking Connie’s pussy, sliding her tongue in and out of her quim even harder – much harder and much faster, with such an aggression that Connie found herself whimpering uncontrollably.

Connie cried with joy and intense pleasure. She had never been so aroused before. She could feel her body shivering under the skillful teasing of Cheryl’s adroit tongue. Cheryl was attacking her cunt with a wild ferocity, occasionally altering between flicking her clit and then fucking her cunt with her tongue.

It was Connie’s first cunt lapping session, and therefore sometimes she followed her natural instincts and sometimes Cheryl’s maneuvers. She took her tongue out of Cheryl’s slit and began a furious flicking action over her engorged clit. She could feel her orgasm approaching and she wanted Cheryl to cum with her, and so she licked Cheryl’s clit harder and harder.

Cheryl had her whole mouth cupped around her cunt lips. Waves of intense pleasure were running through Connie’s entire body. For a moment, She withdrew my tongue out of Cheryl’s pussy, and moaned loudly.

“Oh yea, yes! Oh God!”

Cheryl attacked her cunt with more ferocity. She was also moaning uncontrollably. Connie felt Cheryl’s finger poking into her puckered hole and slowly a gentle pain, as she forced her finger inside her anus. Never before has anus had been encroached; but she liked the feeling. Connie too followed suit and thrust her index finger deep inside Cheryl’s rectum sliding it in and out of her ass, while her tongue continued licking her clit harder and harder.

Slowly, She felt Cheryl’s cunt muscles contracting slightly; her pussy throbbed onto her probing tongue. Connie was in no better position; her cunt was quivering incessantly and she could feel a live volcano erupting inside her. She bored her tongue deep into Cheryl’s pussy and whimpered incoherently. Within seconds, the throbbing in Cheryl’s cunt reached to a crescendo and she cried loudly as she came.

Both, Cheryl and Connie, were breathing heavily, their lips still buried into each other’s dripping pussies. The orgasm was so overwhelming that Connie had no energy left to continue eating Cheryl’s delicious pussy. After her eruption had subsided, Cheryl gave a final flick to Connie’s clit and withdrew her face. Reluctantly, Connie too let her legs go. They changed position, and Cheryl kissed Connie deeply, on her lips. Connie tasted her own juice from her lover’s lips.

They lay side by side as she told her.

“That was really great, Connie. I hope we’ll be doing it again.”

Connie nodded at her sheepishly.

“I guess we better get dressed?” Cheryl said. “Your parents may be home anytime.”

They put back our clothes, and finally parted after a long passionate goodbye kiss.

*********

Finishing her tale, Connie looked at me. I waked up from my reverie. For the last few minutes, I was lost in the Cheryl’s apartment watching her and Connie in a most intimate lesbian act. Connie was extremely hot with desire; quite evident from the way she was pumping my cock with her fist.

“Fuck me Tim, please fuck me again.”

“I’m at your service honey, come ride on me.”

Connie stopped pumping my cock, but did not let it go out of her grip. With her hands still on my rigid manhood she rose and positioned her cunt astride over it. Slowly she lowered her body, slowly guiding the swollen head of my cock at the opening of her pussy. My cock slowly disappeared inside her hot burning canal. Her butt came to rest against my thighs.

Connie began riding my cock. I took my hands back and gripped her buttocks, gently squeezing and releasing them with every up and down movements she made. We fucked silently for some time. Then Connie leaned her body over my chest, she lowered her trunk until her boobs were crushed against my chest. She stopped her up and down motion, but continue the erotic gyration of her cunt muscles around my cock.

“Fuck me Tim, fuck me hard.”

I started gently fucking her from my position, in a slow rhythmic motion. I was still curious to know more about her lesbian adventure.

“So you stated fucking Cheryl regularly?”

She looked at me, smilingly. “Yeah… we fucked again and again next day onwards, whenever we could get an opportunity. Thankfully we were never caught.”

“What happened to the other girl, what was her name…?”

“Jenny…” She gave me a shy smile. Her eyes were again lit with a strange eroticism. “Cheryl introduced me to Jenny also, and we had fantastic lesbo triplet many time in future.

My cock again throbbed inside my wife’s scorching pussy. I began pumping her harder and harder. My wife, my beautiful wife Connie having lesbian affair simultaneous with two woman; it was beyond my comprehension.

“So how long it continued?”

“Not very long. Around six months.” She replied, gyrating her hips to provided better access to my cock inside her steaming cunt. “I went on vacation with my parents for few days. When we returned, I found that Cheryl was gone. Someone told me that she was caught with another woman in a compromising position in her office and she was fired. I never met Cheryl or Jenny again.”

“Did you have any other such affair?”

“No…I was afraid. Although I’d always enjoyed my relationship with Cheryl, I was always afraid that one day someone would see us fucking, like I saw Cheryl and Jenny. I knew my father would kill me if he came to know about it. So, I suppressed my thoughts. That was the time when I met Harry, my first boyfriend. I think you remember him. My affair lasted with him for about two years. Harry was not the kind of guy whom I could have revealed these things. We broke off and I met you. Very soon I realized that I was madly in love with you; and I was not ready to take any chance. I didn’t know how would you react to my lesbian adventures. So I simply buried it as a long forgotten past.”

In a way, she was correct. Five years back, I would have certainly reacted in a different manner, probably adversely, on the news of my girlfriend being a lesbian. But after living with Connie for last five years, two years as a boyfriend and three years as husband, I had grown up in my thinking and was now much appreciating of her own needs. Probably that was the reason I was not shocked after finding the truth.

There was one more reason; for the quite some time I had been nourishing a dark fantasy, sharing Connie with someone else- a man, though I never dare to tell her about it and kept it as a hidden secret. I feel that it happen to probably all the married people, when they fantasize about another person sometimes during their married life. Of course, I had never thought that my fantasy man would turned out to be a woman and that too my own elder sister.

I was pumping her faster. I could feel that I was approaching the point of no return. Still I had one last query.

“Then how all of a sudden you stated fucking Nikki.” I pulled her body close to me, pumping my cock deep inside her tight pussy.

“Would you believe me?” Her eyes lit with sparkles. She knew I was about to shoot my load, therefore, she grinded her hips working her cunt muscles around my piercing cock. “Nikki is Cheryl reincarnated.”

“I didn’t get you.”

“Nikki almost resembles with Cheryl, same height, same structure, same features- she’s just like another Cheryl--with clothes-- without clothes, and like Cheryl, Nikki loves to fuck women.”

I bucked my hips upwards and emptied my balls inside my wife’s insatiated pussy.

Chapter 5

I fell silent for a moment, as my cock filled Connie’s hungry pussy for the second time that night. Connie slumped over my chest and we lay there trying to catch our erratic breathing. After releasing its fury, my cock began to shrink; Connie slid off my body and lay beside me.

I looked at her smilingly; she smiled back at me.

“You mean to say that Nikki exactly look like Cheryl.” My curiosity was not yet satisfied.

“Not exactly, I’d say.” She replied. “But she resembles her in many way, her looks, her style- the way she walk-the way she talk- everything remind me of Cheryl. Nikki also has the same long black curly hair, like Cheryl. She always kept it loose, because she felt that it gave her a youthful look. In fact when I saw Nikki at the airport, I just could not believe; I thought I was watching Cheryl. And the very moment, I knew I wanted to fuck your sister.”

“That’s why you’re so horny that day.” I chuckled. “I still remember- you ate me alive that day.”

“Yeah…!” Her face was flushed. “I felt about her in the same way as I used to feel about Cheryl. Though I felt ashamed of my immoral thoughts, but it was not possible for me to stop thinking about your sister.”

Connie’s first and only meeting with Nikki was a very brief encounter outside the college campus in the night. I could recall that Nikki had a different hairstyle during those days. Two days later Nikki left the country for her job. She got married there and then got divorced also.

“I was amazed at the strange similarities.” Connie continued. “Your sister’s visit rekindled my past memories, and I again fell in love with another woman – your sis. I know that you’re aware about my unwillingness to welcome Nikki, but as I met her, every reluctance, every hitch simply evaporated and I was drawn into her sensuous demeanor.”

“How did you know that she also like to fuck you?”

She laughed lightly.

“Could you believe me,” She gently tweaked with my chest hair. “I did nothing - absolutely nothing. Destiny again played a crucial role. I could never imagine even in my dreams that Nikki also liked women – another resemblance. She later told me that she too felt attracted towards me in the very first meeting. It was only then a matter of time before we could realize our mutual feelings. Your busy work schedule in a way helped us to stay more and more together, and eventually we stumbled upon our lust for each other.”

“When did you fuck her for the first time.”

“Two weeks back, on the Wednesday; when you were again on your enquiry visit. I decide to visit Nikki. So I called her. We decided that we would take the dinner together. I went to her place; we cooked there and ate our dinner. After that when we were sitting in her living room, watching television, Nikki suddenly asked me whether I would like to watch a porn movie. I agreed readily. To my surprise, she ran a lesbian movie in her cd player. That was the first time, when I realized that my dream might again come true. And it happened within fifteen minutes, when NiKki suddenly turned to me and asked whether I had made love to any woman. I said yes. She asked me who and I told her everything about Cheryl, and also that she looked like Cheryl. Nikki waited for a moment and then she asked me if I would like to make love with her. Could’ve I said no? We made love on the sofa itself.”

I could feel another stirring between my loins, my beautiful wife and sister performing their lesbian copulation on the sofa. I tried to control my urges; I already had had enough of action for one day. I was completely exhausted after two bouts of intense lovemaking, and I knew that there was nothing left in my drained balls.

Connie turned on her side, throwing her leg over my thighs. She rubbed her wet bush against my thigh.

“Thanks for everything Tim.” She whispered. “Whenever I was making love with Nikki, my conscious always nagged me. I was always afraid that one day you’d come to know about our relationship and everything would be over. I love you Tim - more than anything –more than Nikki or Cheryl. I can’t imagine living without you. I feel sorry that I succumbed to the temptation; I know I’m guilty and I’m ready for any punishment. But please don’t leave me.”

Her eyes were suddenly wet.

“Rest assured baby.” I bent my head and kissed her on lips. “I’m not leaving you. I too love you more than anything else. You can fuck my sister as long as you want – even in my presence. Just remember to save my quota of pussy for me.”

‘Thanks dear, thanks for everything.” Her eyes were still wet.

“I hope you wont mind if sometimes you let me watch when you make love with Nikki.”

“You’re a cutie hubby!” She kissed me back. “You’re welcome every time and anytime. Goodnight dear.”

I kissed her goodnight and immediately fell asleep.

When I woke up the next day, the sun was shining through the half-open blinds onto my face. I glanced at the wall clock and it was already half past nine. Both the ladies were already up, and I could hear their voices from the kitchen. I freshened up and went to the kitchen. I was welcomed with a sumptuous breakfast.

During the day, I tried to provide them more and more time together and alone. Therefore, most of the time I worked in our front garden, mowing the front lawn, tending and watering the plants; even I took leave on pretext of an appointment with my dentist and roam around in the city for almost two hours. I did not know whether they took the advantage of the opportunities provided to them. I was sure they would.

Finally the night arrived. We ate our dinner together. After the dinner, Connie produced a white pill and handed it to me with a glass of water. Nikki watched me curiously.

“What’s that for?” she asked.

“Tim had a severe toothache.” Connie replied instead of me. “He couldn’t sleep last night, therefore his dentist’s prescribed him sleeping pills.”

My elder sister looked at me, sympathetically. During the day when Nikki was taking her bath, I discussed it with Connie and staged everything. It was the best thing, which I could do to let Nikki feel free, and I would get to watch her making love with my wife.

Once the dinner was over, I sat with them in the living room and watched a movie on television. After around ten minutes, I pretended to be sleepy, bid them goodnight and retired to my bedroom. Before climbing on the bed, I turned off all the lights. I pulled the covers and tucked myself properly inside them. Anyone watching from the bedroom door would take me for sleeping.

I waited patiently. After about half an hour someone entered in the room. I guess it was Connie. I did not open my eyes. She came near me, stood there for a moment then returned to the door.

“He’s sleeping.” In the total silence of my bedroom, I clearly heard her whisper as she informed to Nikki. Connie was not alone; NiKki was also with her. “You wait for me. I’ll be there in a moment.”

Then she shut the door and again came near me.

“I’m going to Nikki’s room. Please wait for at least fifteen minutes before coming out of the room.”

She kissed me and turned on the night lamp and changed to her nightdress. Before opening the door, she again looked at me. I winked at her and she turned off the night lamp closing the door after her. The room was again completely dark.

It was very difficult to assess how much time had past. I waited impatiently, counting every passing second. The time seemed to have stopped completely. My heart was racing, my cock raging and my mind spinning with anticipation. I was simply dying to see again my wife and sister sucking each other pussies.

I was about to move out of bed when suddenly the door opened. I could not understand why Connie had returned. Did Nikki refused to when I was present in the house?

Connie shut the door back and I heard her move near the bed. I was not able to see her, but could hear the rustling of her clothes. Then she raised a corner of covers and slipped beside me. Her naked body spooned beside me.

“What happened?” I whispered. “Did Nikki refused today?”

She did not answer my question; rather she fumbled with the elastic of my shorts and slid her hand inside it, taking the hold of my rigid cock. I was now sure that Nikki had not agreed to the idea of having sex with her in my presence, and my horny wife had returned to me for fulfilling her wild desires.

She slid my shorts along the thighs, completely freeing my erect organ. She then, tossed the covers away from my body and pulled my shorts out of my legs. I felt her hot breath over my cock, and her hot tongue touched the tip of my raging manhood. She ran her tongue over my cock, licking away any trace of precum that might have been deposited there. The tip of her tongue flickered over my piss hole and slowly she took my cock head between her lips.

I was immensely aroused by my wife’s maneuvers. I bucked my hip slowly impaling my cock deep into her sucking mouth. She clutched the base of my cock and the remaining portion disappeared inside her hot mouth.

“Arghhhhhhhhhhh…!” I moaned loudly. “Suck it baby. Make me cum inside your mouth.”

My wife sucked my cock harder and harder. Her free hand grabbed my balls and fondled them gently. I was going wild with excitement. I grabbed her swinging boobs and pressed them hard, causing her to moan with erotic pain. As my cock was completely inside her mouth, it choked her sound and what came out was a muffled groan. I then took her nipples between my thumb and fingers and pinched them forcibly, causing them to erect like a pointing finger.

Her lips were continuously working on my cock, making an oval shape, imitating a perfect hot cunt; she sucked my cock with fervor. Her lips were exerting a great amount of pressure on my cock, and I could realize that my rampant cock would not be able to withstand that friction. I was destined to loose this ongoing battle and my cock would soon start filling my hot jism inside my wife’s hungry mouth.

Connie stopped sucking my cock and attacked my balls with her tongue. She took my one ball inside her mouth and sucked it hard. My saliva coated cock rubbed against her smooth cheeks. She continued sucking my hairy sack, alternating between my balls, and then all of a sudden she again took my cock inside her mouth. My head was spinning with the mind-blowing pleasure she was imparting into my loins through her tongue and lips. I thrust my hip forward; my hands grabbed her curly hair and pulled her head onto my cock.

“Curly hair???” I thought in horror.

I stopped abruptly. Connie did not have curly hair.

“Who are you?” I asked hoarsely. I think I knew the answer but it was too unbelievable. “You’re not Connie.”

Suddenly all the lights in the bedroom went on, forcing me to close my eyes for a moment. When I opened my eyes, I was directly looking into the eyes of my sister, my own sister Nikki, she was completely naked and on her all fours; her hand was gripping the base of my cock and the remaining length was pistoning in and out of her sucking mouth.

“Hi junior.” She let go my cock out of her lips for a second, and again resumed her task.

My eyes roamed in the direction of door. Connie was standing near the switchboard. She was also completely naked, her slim petite body shining under the lights and so was her shrewd smile.

I had had enough of excitement and my restraint bowed out. I bucked my hip forward and let the floodgate open, inundating my horny sister’s sucking mouth with my fuck juice. Like a greedy cat she continued sucking, drinking every drop of cum released by my cock. Spurt after spurt my cock ejaculated in her mouth and she gulped every iota of that love fluid.

indy_pop
indy_pop
552 Followers