Whores in My Bedroom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indy_pop
indy_pop
554 Followers

Connie did not stayed behind; she tiptoed across the room, and immediately joined Nikki in the bed, kissing my cock with her. Nikki took my cock out of her mouth and offered it to Connie. Connie sucked the final drops of cum that were still oozing out of my peehole. Nikki squeezed my cock at the base to force even the finals drops to be released in my wife’s hungry mouth. Finally, the two horny ladies let my softened cock slid out of their grips.

I rested my head against the pillow and watched in amazement as Connie and Nikki French kissed each other. Together they shared the cum still sticking to their tongues.

I was still in a shocked state. I could not believe that only a moment ago, I shot my full load into my sister’s mouth. Truly speaking, I had been thinking about Nikki ever since I watched her making love with Connie, yet, I never believed that my fantasy would ever be fulfilled.

Nikki and Nikki were finished with each other. So they drew their attention towards me.

“He still looks shocked.” Nikki’s lips were spread in a wide crooked grin. “Hey junior, hope you didn’t mind my sharing your wife’s love potion.”

I smiled at he feebly, then looked at my wife.

‘Sorry, honey.” She cooed. “I couldn’t resist the temptation of telling Nikki that you knew about our relationship, and how you felt about it. I told her everything in the morning.”

That’s it, NiKki had been aware of my plans from the very beginning. Through out the day, I had been an ass hole. I felt like a fool.

“Please don’t be angry with us.” Connie tried to ease my hurt feeling. “It was Nikki’s idea to let you join us also.”

“We just wanted to surprise you Tim,” Nikki smiled seductively. “Don’t mistake me, yes…I like women but I equally love to fill my pussy with a hard throbbing cock. Connie praised about your expertise in bed so much that could not stop myself.”

“I never knew that you’re so huge,” Nikki gently struck my limp cock with her index finger. “Had I known, I would’ve fucked you during childhood itself.”

I felt flattened with her remark. I know that I am better than average; every women in my life had shared that view. But listening it from my own sister had an entirely different effect. I could feel my cock stirring again.

“Look…!” Connie exclaimed. “He’s getting hard again. Come on NiKki, he also want to fuck you.”

I immediately began to feel horny. My cock swelled and got hard within seconds. I was hot and ready for action. However, before I could say anything me, Nikki was on top of me and began kissing my face, then moved to my lips. She gave me a deep, sensuous French kiss.

I put my arms around her, setting my hands on her buttocks and started squeezing them gently feeing the most of the sensuous, warm flesh as I pulled her closer to me. She gyrated her hairy quim against my belly. She began kissing my chest, slowly pulling my hair with her lips, occasionally biting down softly on my flesh and nipples. I could feel her erect tits rubbing against my stomach as she moved her way down to my belly.

Her lips were again near my cock, which was now throbbing in full erection. She projected her tongue and flicked it over my cock head. She fondled my balls.

“I’m sure they’ve got enough juice to satisfy the need of two horny ladies.” Nikki looked at Connie.

“Rest assured.” Connie moved her head in affirmation. “He’s got enough for both of us. But first why don’t you let him eat your pussy. He loves to eat pussy, especially a hairy one like yours.”

Nikki was breathing herd, her face flushed with excitement. She let my cock go out of her hand and stood, her both legs on each side of my chest. I got the first unhindered view of her hairy cunt, its soft fleshy mound covered with thick curly black furs, her engorged clit protruding lasciviously from between her pussy slit. The curly strands of crispy hair highlighted the pink fullness of her cunt lips. Her cunt glowed in majestic glory, rendering me complete speechless. My cock felt like it was going to burst.

“Isn’t it look delicious?” Connie ran her finger along Nikki’s slit, exposing her pinkish depth. “She’s dying to feel your tongue.”

She helped Nikki lowering her body over my lips. I watched in anticipation as her hairy cunt hovered over my lips and slowly began coming closer to my lips. I projected my tongue out, ready to welcome my sister’s cunt with my licks.

The tip of my tongue touched her muff covered slit. She stopped lowering her body and let my tip lick her wet slit. I lifted my head off the pillow and forced my tongue onto her slit, tasting the salty wetness off my sister’s pussy. My tongue hit her protruding love bud and she moaned with passion.

“Ohhhhhhh…! Junior.” She lowered her cunt a little over my licking tongue, spreading her thighs wider. “Lick my clit junior.”

Her hairy slit split open, giving me complete access to her swollen rose bud. I sucked her clit hard, flicking it with a rigorous up and down motion of my tongue. She lowered herself completely over my tongue. My tongue entered her dripping slit and I started fucking her with my tongue.

Nikki was moaning uncontrollably. She pushed her cunt over my flicking tongue, forcing it deeper inside her pussy.

I did not know what Connie was doing while I sucked my sister’s pussy. But soon I got the answer, as a hot tongue first touched my raging cock and then it was sucked into a hot wet mouth. However, she did not carry it on for long, and after few skillful sucks she let my cock slide out of her mouth. I tried to guess what she was up to.

I did not have to wait any longer. Immediately, I felt her face over my chest, slowing moving upwards where Nikki was riding my face. Then my tongue touched the tip of another hot tongue; Connie was trying to lick my sister from behind. I forced my hands and lifted Nikki’s ass little higher providing better access to Connie. Together we sucked Nikki’s dripping hot pussy.

My tongue had begun hurting with continued efforts, so I withdrew my tongue from Nikki’s cunt. Connie pushed Nikki’s body in forward direction causing her to bend over me. This caused lifting of her ass little higher. I watched from between my sister’s leg as my wife ran her tongue along Nikki’s moist slit. Her tongue was continuously moving up and down, covering Nikki’s entire cunt slit and even her anal crack. I watched in amazement as intermittently Connie buried her face behind my sister’s ass, licking her puckered hole. That was simply great; my wife had never licked my ass though she had always appreciated my efforts when it led to her ass licking. Whatever be the matter, I always loved to lick her ass. Probably, women’s ass are better tasting than men’s, I could not say.

Nikki was responding wildly to the oral onslaught her cunt and arse were receiving from Connie. Her hands grabbed her own boobs and she squeezed the forcibly. Anticipating her nearing orgasm, I lifted my head off the pillow and again buried my tongue inside her pussy, fucking it with renewed efforts. Connie ceased lapping her pussy and solely attacked her sphincter with her tongue.

Nikki had seen enough of action. She was groaning incoherently, grinding her cunt and arse to our sucking tongues.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh…!” All of a sudden, she screamed loudly; her body went rigid with rapture. She forced her cunt on my sucking lips; her cunt lips throbbed again and again, releasing a fresh wave of her love nectar filling my mouth.

I sucked her cunt without failing, drinking every drop of that sweet nectar. It was simply out of the world.

When the throbbing in her cunt subsided, Nikki slid off my face and collapsed on the bed beside me. She was breathing heavily with ultimate ecstasy.

“Ohhh…God! That was simply superb.” She uttered in a croaky voice. “You two hell know how to eat a pussy. Can’t remember when I came so strongly last time.”

“I knew,” Connie chuckled while she reached for Nikki’s cunt and my cock simultaneously. “You gonna like it. Tim is a real pro when it comes to cunt lapping.”

I silently looked at and listened the conversation between two horny sluts, my sister and my wife. Connie’s both hands were busy, one busy in stroking my rigid hard on, another busy playing with Nikki’s cunt. I had immensely enjoyed eating my sister’s pussy, and I knew that nothing could stop me from fucking her today. However, I waited to get a go ahead from Connie.

“Really…! Can’t say how much I feel satisfied today. “ Nikki replied, her voice was still rasping. “How can I thank you both.”

“I think I should thank you ladies for what you did today.” I interrupted.

“Don’t be in so much hurry to thank each other.” Connie giggled, rubbing her fingers roughly over Nikki’s clit. “We’re not finished yet. First, I want you to fuck Nikki; she hadn’t got laid for last six months.”

I looked into my sister’s eyes, I could read the open invitation; though it was very surprising that such a horny woman went without a cock for last half year.

“Come on Tim,” Connie squeezed my cock and let it slide off her grip. “Fuck her hard and fill her cunt with your hot cream.”

I felt like I was on cloud nine; my own wife was coercing me to fuck another woman. Was there any other guy luckier than me?

I rose and positioned myself between my sister’s spread legs. Connie took my cock and ran it along the length of Nikki’s wet hairy cunt slit. Nikki moaned shamelessly. Putting my hands on Nikki’s thighs, I spread them further. Connie guided the tip of my rigid cock at the opening of her heavenly burrow.

“Ohhhh…Tim," She moaned. "Oh yes ... put it in ... fuck me ...junior!”

I obliged her by taking a firm grip on her thighs and began forcing my cock into her steaming cunt.

Slowly but steadily my cock began its inward journey, feeling the soft muscles of my sister’s tight cunt slowly enclosing my cock into their charming caress. Even though she was well lubricated, she was still very tight and I had to force my cock deep into that lubricated channel.

Nikki reacted wildly, whimpering and moaning as my cock sailed through her delicious depth. Her squeezed her pussy muscles in order to increase the grip of her pussy over my shaft. That way she felt incredibly tight, but the lubrication help me and I forced my complete cock length into her scorching pussy. My balls came to rest against the crack of her ass, my untrimmed pubic hair mated with her nicely trimmed wet bush.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhh…!” She emitted a long moaned. “That’s it junior. You feel long and so thick inside. Oh yes…put it all the way.”

I gently withdrew my cock a little and again slammed it back into her pussy, causing her to scream with delight. I took my finger where my cock was meeting my sister’s pussy and felt the soft mound of her cunt stretched around my meat. Before I could remove my fingers, Connie inserted her finger into our mating area and touched Nikki’s soft cunt lips stretched around the base of my cock. She gently gripped the base of my cock.

“Fuck her Tim,” She ordered me. “Fuck her, I want to see how your cock move in and out of her pussy.”

I began moving my cock in and out of my sister’s cunt while my wife held my cock at the base, feeling the alternate sucking and releasing of my cock by Nikki’s hungry pussy.

With my cock moving to and fro of my sister’s pussy, I paid my attention to her magnificent boobs. Nikki’s tits were bigger, much bigger than my wife’s; but them seemed to fit properly on her curvaceous body. With every thrust they undulated with sensual frenzy. I cupped her naked tits with my fingers and pinched her nipples lightly, forcing her to squeal with joy.

Nikki began gyrating her hips, trying to match my rhythm. With every thrust, she lifted her ass off the bed helping my impaling cock to reach the inner depths of her insatiated pussy. She squeezed and released her cunt muscles, gripping every inch of my cock as it explored into her divine depth.

I looked at my wife; she had withdrawn her fingers from my cock but was watching our lovemaking very keenly. She smiled at me, bent her head and kissed me on my lips.

“You liked her dear?” She whispered in my ears. “You’re so considerate a husband. How could’ve I repaid you better than this.”

“Thanks babe.” I whispered back while slamming my cock into my sister’s pussy. “You’re a dear.”

Nikki was not completely unaware of our low voices.

“What you two are conspiring?” She tried to yell from the bed, what came out was a loud whimper.

“Nothing dear Nikki.” Connie replied. “I was complaining about being left alone and Tim suggested that I can ride your face while he fucks your pussy.”

“Then don’t waste time.” Nikki cried. “Come on and let me suck your pussy.”

Connie rose on the bed and straddled my sister’s body, turning opposite so that she was now facing me. She hovered her pussy over Nikki’s face. Nikki opened her lips and projected her tongue out, fluttering it lewdly, indicating what she would do with Connie’s cunt. I watched as Connie lowered her butts and her cunt slowly settled over the waggling tongue. NiKki’s face disappeared from my vision.

I began pumping her pussy faster and harder, slamming my cock again and again into her hot receptacle. Nikki continued rocking her hips up and down; she had bent her legs at the knee as it helped her by providing greater access to my rampant cock with every up and down motion. Her tongue was busy sucking my wife’s cunt, very skillfully, quite evident the way Connie began whimpering and grinding her hips over her lips.

I shoved my cock hard and deep into Nikki’s wet snatch. Every time, I was pulling it completely out then slamming it back forcibly. I was giving my sister’s my best shot, making sure that after this copulation she would always be ready to drop her pant on my first gesture. I wanted to make her feel happy, and therefore made sure that she got the best fuck, a wild hard deep fuck.

Connie was effortlessly riding Nikki’s face. Her face was contorted with passion and she was also wriggling with pleasure. We looked in each other’s eyes and she bent her head and we kissed passionately. I slipped my tongue into her mouth. She responded with equal enthusiasm and began sucking my tongue madly.

I was getting hornier as I could feel a torrent of molten lava rising into my balls. I increased my tempo to the maximum, my cock now pistoning in and out of my sister’s cunt with lightening speed. Although I would have loved to wait till Nikki also had her orgasm. Nikki’s moans of passion were now more of an inaudible grunt as her lips were buried into Connie’s cunt. I could not guess about her state, yet I could feel that she might also be approaching to her orgasm.

Suddenly, Nikki shirked from between my sisters hovering thighs.

“Ohhhhhhhhh…Gaaaaaaaaddddddd!” She probably left sucking my wife’s pussy. “I'm cuuummmmming—Junior. I'm cuuuuuummmmmmiiiiinnnnnngggg—fuck me—please fuck me.”

Happily, I shoved my cock harder into her welcoming snatch, pounding my thick meat into her ravenous cunt. I tried to take control of my impending orgasm. I wanted it to last until my sister was also ready. I knew now that she was also approaching to her orgasm.

Connie realized my need as she slipped her hand over Nikki’s wide-open pussy and began playing with her engorged clit. She began massaging her swollen clitoris, pinching it roughly with her thumb and index finger.

Both, my sister and my wife were moaning with increased intensity, Nikki due to simultaneous arousal from my fiercely poundings and her clit massage, Connie from the ravenous lapping of her pussy from my sister.

I did not realize that I was almost out of breath, but continued slamming my cock into her pussy. I get my reward as I felt the first mild quiver of my sister’s pussy muscles enclosing my cock. It immediately brought to my culmination point; I grunted hoarsely for the final time, forced my cock deep into my sister’s cunt and let loose my canons.

“Yeahhhhhhhhh…! I’m cuuuummmmiiiinnnngggg!” She immediately responded to my ejaculation. “Ohhhhh…cum inside me junior, please, fill my cunt with your juice.”

Her moan suddenly turned into a muffled groan as Connie again plugged her mouth with her pussy. Nevertheless, her body did the talking; her cunt muscles closed and opened around my spitting shaft again and again trying to squeeze every drop of semen from my organ.

I moaned ad thrust my tongue deeper into Connie’s sucking mouth. My cock flooded my sister’s quim with my thick load of hot jism. Spurt after spurt, I released my load into her twat, finally there was nothing left in my balls.

I sighed and eased my cock out of Nikki’s cunt. I watched in surprise as Connie forced me away and lowered her lips over my sister’s dripping snatch.

Holy shit! My wife was sucking Nikki’s freshly fucked cunt; sucking and lapping the every drop of hot cum which I had deposited into it. I had enjoyed eating my own cum from Connie’s fucked snatch, but never knew that I would one day watch my wife enjoying the same. I was still positioned between Nikki’s thighs and my now flaccid cock was still hovering near her pussy. Connie, for a brief second stopped licking NiKki’s cunt, and took my soaked cock into her mouth and sucked it hard. She sucked the final drop out of my cock and again diverted her attention to my sister’s cunt, which was oozing with my fuck juices.

Nikki was fervently sucking my wife’s pussy, trying to bring her orgasm. She did not have to wait any longer as Connie moaned loudly and forced her cunt over NiKki’s lips. She clenched her thighs over her sucking tongue and I watched as her body shivered violently.

I watched silently as my whores sucked each other dry. Connie worked religiously over NiKki’s pussy cleaning every trace of my cum from her snatch and Nikki licked her passion juices. Satisfied, they rolled off each other bodies. Connie rotated her body so that she was now facing Nikki, and kissed my sister deep on her lips, licking her own juices off Nikki’s lips.

I pulled a pillow behind my back and rested in a half supine position, observing NiKki and Connie kissing each other. Finally, they let go each other and rested on the bed, gasping heavily—every soul trying to get hold of its erratic breathing. I was lying in opposite direction, my head towards their wide opened legs. I gazed at the two hairy pussies, soaked with cum and saliva, looking at me invitingly. I knew that very soon either my tongue or my cock would be exploring those delightful burrows again.

Nikki lifted her head off the bed and rotated her body on her side, facing Connie and I. She bent her elbow and supported her head against her palm. Her lips were spread in a sensuous grin of great satisfaction.

“I’m thankful to both of you,” She took her hand and gently fondled my wife’s tits; Connie smiled back at her. “For the most wonderful evening of my life.”

“Why are you always in so much hurry?” Connie sat on the bed and spoke with a feigned anger. “We still have the whole weekend in our hand.”

“Yeah…!” I replied. “The night had just begun.”

“Yes…” Connie jumped from the bed. “You’re going to stay with us for the whole night and then the whole Sunday. I know, you don’t have any other appointments.”

Nikki gave her a sheepish grin.

“I think it would be better if she comes and stay with us till she get one steady lover for herself.” I interrupted. “Am I right honey?”

“Now a horny brother is speaking.” She wriggled her ass erotically. “But don’t forget about me. I haven’t got my share today. So while I fix all of us drinks, you two lie here silently and get recharged. But don’t try to do anything nasty behind me. God knows Tim; you now had two whore to satisfy.”

She disappeared behind the door. I looked at my sister. She was still smiling lecherously. I winked at her.

indy_pop
indy_pop
554 Followers