Whores of Babylon Ch. 01

Story Info
Marcus Paulus starts his harem.
1.8k words
4.03
9.4k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smith3489
Smith3489
104 Followers

When humanity reached towards the stars they were meant to be explorers, pioneers and scientists. However, history had taken a different course. The only ones who were capable of the colonization of the Solar System had been the big corporations, the rich and wealthy. Movements had sprung out of the exploitation of the masses and soon "rocket theft" and "rouge colonies" became a norm. Charismatic men and women would lead others to form a new society, some went well, others fell into chaos.

Babylon had been one of the more chaotic ones. The city had been founded by a casino magnate who wanted to set up a place of sin. However, he chose the wrong spot. The moon of Occtania soon became a large trading hub, and attracted attention. At first, it had been gang violence, various mafias working to get control of the profitable casino city, then, after decades of violence, the city was sold to various corporations, before it was lost to the Gregorian Empire, human purists.

The Gregorians turned Babylon into a ghetto, where they put all those displaying undesirable behaviour. Babylon soon regained its reputation as a city of sin, attracted many gamblers and criminals. Although much of the city ran itself, the Gregorians still had their Iron Guard patrol it, killing whoever they saw fit, and investigating, or ignoring, any crime. Still, Babylon remained a highly profitable place for the right people, and a true look into the depravity and debauchery of humanity.

Marcus Paulus was one of the men who stalked the streets of Babylon. He was a good six foot four, with well-cut jet black hair, and a menacing eye. His preferred ground were the back alleys and streets upon which he grew up and matured. The red light from the neon signs bouncing off his leather jacket. Women and girls flaunted their wares at him, as his eyes wondered from girl to girl.

He stopped when he saw a younger one, she can't have been more than twenty years old. She was around five foot three, her figure, the perfect hourglass, she was wearing a transparent coat, which held a pink or orange tinge. The coat was undone at the front, her plump flesh contained within bright red underwear. She had dark hair, which cascaded down her shoulders, and framed her wide face. Her skin appeared smooth and tightly fitted, she seemed human, her breathing was slightly irregular, as was the blinking of her long eyelashes, to real for an android to pull off. Marcus approached the girl.

A short man jumped in front of him. He had darker skin, and was old and wrinkled, his eyes dim and grey, whilst his belly threatened to burst from his tattered shirt. He was smoking something, probably something illegal, and had barely any hair.

"You want her, you buy her," he said, in an accent which Marcus could only pick out as 'foreign sounding'.

"How much an hour?" Marcus asked, not unused to these sorts of negotiations, it was not unusual for the street whores to have pimps that would attempt to big them up.

"No, no, no. You buy her, she live with you." The man replied, grinning enthusiastically. "She human, she cook for you, clean for you, do entertainment for you." He elaborated.

"Fine, how much?" Marcus asked, a slave girl. Babylon had all sorts of slaves, but sex slaves were the most prized. The sex slaves were the foundation of a man's harem, one of the great displays of social status in Babylon. Marcus had only recently secured a property, it was large enough to support eight people, and had top-notch android security, he could do with a start to his harem.

"Three-thousand ducat," the Man said, it was a lot. Three thousand ducats for just one girl, Marcus was fairly sure that he could get three for the same price, but she was undeniably beautiful.

"Two-thousand," Marcus replied, wanting a lower price.

"No, two-thousand too low, but I make you special deal. Two-thousand five-hundred ducat, plus first pick of my next girls." The man replied, Marcus paused, if he could be supplied with girls as beautiful as this then the offer was worth it, even if he didn't want them he might be able to sell them on for a higher price. Marcus pulled his sleeve up to reveal his tech implant.

"Two-thousand five-hundred," Marcus agreed, the Man scanned his card on Marcus' implant, exchanging the deed for the girl. He then handed Marcus the card.

"My contact details, you call me when you want new girl." The man said. Marcus walked up to the girl, and gestured that she follow him. She did, staying close to him, knowing that even though Marcus was armed that rapists or snatchers could grab her, stealing her from her new master. They soon reached Marcus' property, a small concrete compound in the habitation district, the walls electrified and lined with drones, and once they entered, the three android soldiers saluted Marcus, as their programming dictated. Marcus led the girl to his bed, she removed her coat as he took off his leather jacket.

"What's your name?" Marcus asked, as he unbuttoned his shirt, revealing his well-muscled flesh, the rippled with anticipation.

"Amelia," the girl replied, standing still, a little unsure of what to do.

"How old are you, Amelia?"

"Nineteen,"

"And have you ever been with a man before?"

"A few times," she admitted, "What do you want me to call you?"

"You will call me Master." Marcus replied, taking his shirt off completely and discarding it on the ground, he approached her.

"What do you want me to do?" Amelia asked, half innocently.

"Strip completely," Marcus ordered, and she did. Her creamy breasts clung to her, not needing the bra, and her dusty pink nipples hardened immediately.

"Then what?" she asked

"Suck me off," Marcus replied. Amelia approached him and got onto her knees, she loosened his belt and let his trousers and pants drop, Marcus kicked them off along with his shoes and socks. His cock was already hardening, its length extending far beyond anything Amelia had seen before. She pumped it a few times in her hand, as the flesh expanded and pushed at her grip. She then started to lick the bulbous head, wrapping her lips around it and trapping it in her mouth. Amelia's head began to suck his cock in, her mouth slowly taking more and more of his meat. Marcus' hands gently massaged her head, getting a light grip on her hair.

"That's it, you filthy whore, suck my cock," He said, his grip becoming stronger as Amelia began to bob her head, up and down, whilst her hands snaked up his legs to play with his dangling scrotum. Her tongue wrapped around his cock and tried to constrict around the thick veins which had popped to the surface. Her eyes looked up at Marcus, to see his head leaning backwards and his eyes shut in ecstasy. This was not Amelia's first blow job, she had learned how to perfect her technique long before she had been sold on. Soon, Marcus became bored, his grip on her hair tightening immensely, as he began to thrust in and out of her mouth, completely fucking it.

"Get on the bed," he ordered, pulling his cock out of Amelia's mouth, a string of saliva dripping down across her face and chin.

"Yes master," she responded, turning as she stood, giving Marcus the first real look at her arse, it was heart shaped and held a considerable amount of flesh, making it bounce as she moved to lay on the bed. Marcus soon followed her, his erection in his hands. He positioned himself and entered her, she was tight and so very hot, her cunt constricting around his solid cock, making it very difficult for him to push inside her. Amelia had learnt how to keep her cunt wet from many women that she had met, they had taught her, she knew it was something she needed to be able to do for her line of work.

Marcus pushed into her, and began thrusting vigorously. Amelia had to admit that he was good at what he was doing, her wetness was no longer an act, but the result of sheer lust. Her eyes screwed shut and her mouth was left screaming moans, as her back arched, pushing her breasts into Marcus' face. Her breasts truly were a sight to behold, they were a little large for her frame, rounded and full of flesh, they bounced with Marcus' thrusts, and it didn't take him long before he was gravitated towards them. His hands kneaded them roughly, pressing the together, whilst he bit and chewed at her nipples, making Amelia's screams ever so more satisfying, he also began to slobber over them, dirtying them.

Amelia's cunt then started to pulse, slowly at first, then more violently. She hit her first orgasm soon after, her cunt completely trapping Marcus' cock, making it almost impossible for him to thrust in and out of her, but her managed it. His assault on her breasts growing more violent and even began to include her bare neck. He licked and fondled her flesh, particularly the glorious bouncing globes on her chest, feeling the silky smoothness of her pale skin. Amelia came again, her cunt making even more of an effort to bring Marcus with her, he knew he couldn't last much longer. He pulled out of her and turned her over, moving her to her hands and knees. Amelia was exhausted, she almost couldn't maintain the position, and only Marcus' hands on her hips steadied her. He rubbed his cock along the soaked lips of her cunt.

"What do you want whore?" Marcus asked, Amelia mewled, she was still desperate for sex, desperate to feel his cum inside her.

"You- Your cock master," Amelia replied, barely able to speak, yet still able to portray her desperateness.

"Beg for it."

"Please master, st- stick your big cock inside me. Fuck m- my cunt and fill me with your seed." She begged, and Marcus knew that he only had a minute at most. He thrust into her, pummelling her, pumping in and out of her, as Amelia began to scream like a wild animal, being driven to new levels of sexual pleasure. Marcus began to spank her with one hand, rough slaps on her arse, making it ripple against his thrusts, the other hand grabbed her hair, which had cascaded down her back. Her head was pulled with it, the pain mixing with her pleasure as her cunt convulsed around Marcus' cock for a third time.

That was the final straw, Marcus couldn't hold back any longer. He released Amelia's hair and collapsed on top of her, forcing her against the bed. As his cock spasmed inside her, spreading his semen to her unprotected womb.

After a few minutes Marcus got up and put some pants on, he looked at Amelia, sprawled out on the bed, exhausted, cum leaking from her glistening cunt. He walked over to her and stroked her hair behind her ear, leaned down and whispered.

"I have to go and complete some business now, but be ready for my return."

Smith3489
Smith3489
104 Followers