Whoring for My Son

Story Info
Mom earns money to further son's education.
1.5k words
4.05
93.1k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeanneSis
JeanneSis
225 Followers

Harvey was our middle child, barely a year behind his sister, so when college years came around a truck driver's income wouldn't stretch to cover costs for two at the same time.

Harvey had some scholarships but to get the degree he wanted required attending an out of state school and the costs were much higher. So, alternate means of financing were needed.

Hank. My husband, and I discussed the situation at length, and it was I who suggested I join the oldest profession. He agreed in principle so long as he could set some parameters.

We sat down with Harvey and the plan we finally all agreed to was that Harvey would rent an off-campus apartment, that I would move in with him and he would discretely make known that I was available for sexual playtimes. We even worked out a method providing credit so payments could be stretched over a semester.

It may help you, dear reader, to know that I have always been a very sexually active woman, beginning with my brother and my daddy and also with my husband as part of a swinger group. Simply put, I crave cumming. I cum easily whether with males or females and I cum frequently, preferably several times a day, so the "work" would for me be a pleasure.

We had been settled in the apartment for about a week before Harvey's classes were to begin, so he and I had those nights for lovely togetherness in bed. I love having my son in me, even at my advanced age these days, and in those days at my peak of sexual fervor it was well, awesome! He knows all my special places for his touch and his tongue and his dick , and I know his as well.

Nights with Harvey usually began with sucking his very suckable dick up to its full 7 inches, then climbing on top to take it into my cunny and ride it to blissful cums while he sucked my nipples and fingered my butt-hole. Those were nights of joy for me as night after night I felt his dick swell and spurt it's loveloads into me...then swing into a 69 and clean each other up. Truly it was a time of the most intense bonding for me and I was and am so glad I got the opportunity.

The "work" began slowly, in fact I was worried when after two weeks there had been no takers. Then our "Mom Phone" rang. It was an adjunct professor who had picked up from the grapevine that a "mature but highly sensual woman was

providing special services for reasonable fees" as he put it. I toyed with him verbally for a bit then very straightforwardly asked if he wanted to be sucked or to fuck me. He stammered and I would later learn that he was a virgin. I gave him directions where to meet me and in 15 minutes he knocked on the motel door.

As he came in I looked him over and guessed his age at 30 or so, a medium build on a 6 foot frame, with brown hair and eyes and long, slender fingers. (I always check the fingers, don't all women?). He was very nervous and I invited him to sit down and we would talk. He rambled for a few minutes over his life and lack of experience and as he did, I undressed one item at a time and gave him lots of body language to "stimulate" his interest.

He stimulated very well. When I pulled his zipper down and fished out his dick I saw a gorgeous 6 inches already oozing it's excitement and throbbing with desire. I said, "love, if you want me to suck you off, that will be $20, if you want to fuck me ,that will be $40, and if you want both, that will be $50". He opened his wallet and handed me 3 $20's and said, "I want it all". My first "working" date and I was making a good start and enjoying a youngish virgin.. I soaked a washcloth in warm water and washed his dick and balls, giving his dickhead a few tongue swipes, enjoying his sharp intakes of breath when I licked it.

He cummed in about 5 seconds when I sucked him. His expression was so disappointed and my heart went out to him. So I tried to assure him that cumming so quickly was normal in his case and that we would just play with each other until he was ready to go again. We did just that and he rose to the occasion again in a half hour or so and I got him on his back and cowgirled him. Would you believe I cummed twice before he grunted and shot off again? He was really ready!

I licked him clean and asked if he wanted to lick me, and he did. For a virgin, he managed a pretty decent cunnilingus. When I'd cummed again, and reached for my robe, he understood our time was up and he gave me another $20. I kissed him, fondling his dick and he dressed and kissed me again and left. On leaving, I paid the desk clerk $10 for the 1 hour of room use, and went home with $70 for the college fund. Not bad for my first time out, 70 bucks and half a dozen cums!

I hadn't been home 20 minutes when he called the "Mom Phone" and said he would like to do it again the next night, so we arranged the time and I called the motel and booked the room.

The second time he handed me a #100 bill and asked if I would let him stay 2 hours. I agreed, shucks I'd still clear $80 after paying the desk clerk. We did pretty much a repeat of the previous "date" but before he left he asked if I would be interested in being available for a fraternity to which he was the appointed monitor.

He explained that there would be 24 young men all of legal age, that I could meet with them and present my terms and hear their requests.

I did meet with the whole fraternity. There were actually 31 of them as some alumni had learned of the matter and came to be involved also. When they heard my simple fee schedule and requirements for condoms and suitable accommodation, a somewhat deeper masculine voice asked if I would consider becoming a live-in sort of "housemother" and receiving $100 monthly from each in-house member, plus $200 for each "guest" of the house with a limit of 6 "guests" per month.

My arithmetic toted up $3,600 bucks a month plus free room and board. I countered with the proviso that my son could live in the house also and be entered as a fraternity member. It was voted on, agreed to, and Mr. Deepvoice assured me a contract would be in my hands within 48 hours.

I went to the apartment amazed at our good fortune. Harvey was delighted, then regretful, he recognized that our special times would be limited as I would be quite busy. But fiscal sense prevailed over sexual disappointment and he agreed to the deal. I called Hank, my husband, told him of the deal, he was actually proud of me for what he called "the hottest fucking deal" he ever heard of.

Harvey and I contacted the apartment owner and paid a lease ending fee, we moved into the frat house and I went to work. Nowadays I'd be called a MILF, in those days I was a late 30's, fit, highly sexual, not so pretty but damned fuckable woman with a hot, tight pussy and a hot, hungry mouth.

The first couple of weeks I had to keep lots of lotion on hand, those damned rubbers dry out a woman's cunny. I was doing 8 to 12 every day either sucking or fucking. Then it began to slow down as the weight of school fell on the frat members, but the "guest" list had begun to grow, so my schedule was full from 7AM to 10PM every day except Sunday. That continued throughout both the Fall and Spring semesters.

Near the end of May I had socked away over $36,000, enough for Harvey's college expense for 2 years. By that time Hank and I figured that Harvey's sister would be out of school and we could afford Harvey's degree completion on our own. So I asked the frat president to call a meeting and with many howls of disappointment they accepted my resignation. Mr.Deepvoice , a principal alumni sponsor of the fraternity, pulled me aside and offered me a 10 year contract as his personal woman. I was tempted by the $25,000 a year offer but only became a whore for Harvey's sake and I wanted to be back with my husband and family, so I gratefully declined.

Back at home, I got phone calls, cards, floral arrangements, other gifts, and tearful pleadings from the fraternity members and some of the "Guests", to come back in the Fall. I didn't, I'd done what I set out to do which was to be a successful whore for my son's education.

That experience confirmed my belief that every woman sits on a gold mine.

Hope you enjoyed this part of my sexual history, if so, please leave me a comment or send me an email. Thanks dears!

JeanneSis
JeanneSis
225 Followers