Who's Been Sleeping in My Bed?

Story Info
My wife's infatuation wih my boss.
7.2k words
4.21
237.1k
92
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 01

My name is Bart Jamison and I'm an Accountant for a family-owned construction company. My wife Sandy and I met back in college but didn't become serious until after we were both out of school and were hired by the same company. We married and I went to work for the Gilbert family construction company, owned by Raymond Gilbert, his wife, and daughter Meg.

Meg, is the opposite version of my petite, black-haired wife, at 5ft. 8in., 130 pounds in a 36-28-35 frame with shoulder-length blond hair and blue eyes. She's married to Gregg - definitely my opposite –an ex-professional football player and a real asshole, who is 6ft 3in. and close to 300 pounds – with 20 pounds of it in paunch. He married into the job as my boss and is supposed to be in charge of deadlines and cost control, of which he is clueless. If it wasn't for my office doing cost control, he'd be in a world of hurt.

Apparently, Gregg thinks his main job in life is trying to seduce every woman working in the office and I've heard he has had some success -- mostly by mentioning job loss and big lay offs, which brings us to the day of the company BBQ.

I noticed my wife and Gregg seemed to be hitting it off even better at the BBQ than they did at the New Year's Eve party where he danced with Sandy most of the night until his wife grabbed him for a couple of dances. And yet, he did manage to get away from Meg long enough to give my wife a Happy New Year kiss, which I thought was a little long.

On the way home from the BBQ, I brought it up that I thought she and Gregg were spending an awful lot of time together. She just giggled and said she thought Gregg was kind of hot in his own way.

"Yes he seems to be," I said. "I've heard some of the women, including married ones, have been stupid enough to fall for his line of crap. From what I've heard, the married women are his specialty. If it wasn't for his wife owning a third of the company, he wouldn't be working there. I'm pretty sure if she ever finds out and can prove it, he won't be there any longer."

"Oh, he can't be that bad at his job," Sandy replied.

"Honey," I said, "if I quit doing his job for him he'd be screwed. His main goal in life is to score with as many women as he can. I guess he couldn't score any points as a football player so he's switched to women."

"Well, maybe he's got more than his prude wife can take care of."

"Is that what he told you? He has too much for her? If so, he must be all cock then because he's damn short on brains. I know that for a fact. I have no idea about the other and don't care to find out. I've always considered Meg to be very intelligent and quite sexy. I've sat in on meetings with her and she's no fool. It amazes me how she ever ended up marrying that dipshit husband of hers."

After a short pause, I added, "It's really none of my business and I don't care who or how many he fucks as long as my wife isn't one of them."

As I said this, I looked over at Sandy and thought she looked a little pale.

She gave out a quick laugh and said, "Honey, you don't have a thing to worry about. Even if he did get me in bed, what could you do about it? He's an ex-pro football player."

"And," she added smugly, "he's twice as big as you are."

I had to wonder if she was talking about in bed or out when she said "twice as big" but I let it go.

"Oh I'm sure I could think of something I could do, no matter how big a guy he is," I said. "There are ways to take him down. I just hope you know better than to want to find out what I could do about it if I were to catch you at it. You know how I feel about a cheating wife. Our marriage would be over if I ever caught you or found out that you were cheating on me."

"Honey, I was just teasing you," she chuckled. "I love it when I can get you excited. I think you got just a little bit jealous watching him corner me today. I hope you don't think for a minute that I would cheat on you -- especially with Gregg. I'd never do anything like that to you."

"Well, I just thought I'd make it very clear how I feel. That way, there should be no mistakes or misunderstandings made by anyone."

She slid over closer to me, kissed my neck, and put her hand on my cock as I drove saying, "This is all I need so don't you ever worry about me messing around on you, okay?

"His wife Meg sure didn't like the way he was hanging around you today. You should try to discourage him. After all, we don't need one of the company owners getting pissed off at my wife and maybe me losing my job over his stiff dick following my wife around."

She said, "Well, maybe she should take better care of him if she doesn't want someone else doing her job."

"Honey, it's sure as hell not your job to worry about whether his wife can or can't take care of his big cock just because he says she can't or doesn't. And, it sure as hell isn't your job to help him out with his problem -- if he has one, which I really doubt."

"Well you know, if a husband doesn't take care of his wife, she just might go looking elsewhere -- the same goes for a husband."

"Oh, is that what he's been telling you? She doesn't take care of him in bed? I'm beginning to wonder why we're even having this discussion except that I'm trying to make you see what you're doing to his wife and your husband."

I was rolling now. "Don't you even care what the other people at these parties think watching the two of you acting like teens in heat? In case you don't you realize it, it's very humiliating to Meg and me or don't either one of you care? You seem to enjoy his running after you like you're some high school cheerleader. I want it to stop. If it keeps going on like it has been, it could end up costing us our marriage and everything we've worked so hard to get. And for what? To find out if he has a huge cock? That's a pretty high price to pay for a fuck."

I let it sink in, finishing with, "I think before you get in any deeper, you better chill out with the flirting, that is, if it hasn't already gone past that stage. You could also cost me my job and lose the lifestyle you seem to be enjoying. I think you should just cool it around him from now on."

Sandy snapped back, "I don't like you telling me how to act when we're out or who to talk or dance with. I'm not your teenage daughter you know, I'm your wife. Just what do you mean by 'losing my lifestyle'? I'm sure you wouldn't have a problem finding another job if that's what you mean. Are you really afraid of losing your job that bad?"

"Let me explain something to you, my dear wife. If it comes to the point of me losing my job, then it means you and Gregg have been caught in bed together and that means you don't have to worry as to whether I find another job or not -- you won't be living with me any longer. That shouldn't be too hard to understand, eh?"

"Sandy, this conversation shouldn't even be happening. Start acting like my wife instead of some starstruck, cock-teasing teenager. End of discussion."

Sandy sat there in silence until we got home. As soon as we got into the house, she turned on me saying, "Maybe if you started taking better care of me like a wife should be taken care of, you wouldn't have to be worrying about what your wife might be doing!" She then headed straight to the bathroom and into the shower.

I sat at the table wondering about what Sandy had just said about me taking care of my wife like a wife should be taken care of. It's not my fault our sex life has gone from two or three times a week to once every two or three weeks. I have tried several times only to be turned down by headaches and back pains and way too tired. Now that I'm sitting here thinking about it, maybe there's more going on than I suspected.

I didn't really like how Sandy acted when I told her that if I ever caught her cheating, she would find herself on the curb. She seemed rather quick to defend Gregg when I told her he was a stupid ass and wasn't capable of doing his job -- plus a little more than nervous when I mentioned a divorce.

I began to wonder if things may have gotten out of hand already and I was just too trusting to believe she wouldn't cheat on me with anybody, let alone Gregg. I went into our bedroom and crawled into bed, tired of arguing and from being outside all day in the hot sun.

When Sandy got out of the shower and came to bed, I tried cuddling up to her only to be told that she was too tired. This was the third time she had turned me down in the last two weeks.

"Sandy, we haven't made love in over three weeks and it was at least that long the time before," I reminded her. "Maybe you could explain to me why we have gone from two or three times a week to almost nothing. You always have some lame excuse."

I figured I was already into it so I added, "And, why did you say I wasn't taking care of my wife like she should be taken care of when it's you that's been turning me down -- not me turning you down?"

"They haven't been lame excuses," she answered. "It's just that every time you're in the mood, I have something wrong. "It's not that I don't want to have sex with you."

"Hmmm, after watching you and Gregg all day, I can't believe you're just too tired to have sex. So, what do you say, honey?"

"After the way you talked to me on the way home, you'd better get used to it being even longer between times." she said turning away from me.

"That's bull crap and you know it. What I really think is going on here is that Gregg has told you not to have sex with me any longer and you're falling for it. He's trying

to make you so horny that the first chance the two of you get - - you're going to fuck him. Well, good luck. All I can say is don't get caught."

I laid there tossing and turning thinking over what had been said. I have heard about guys telling the wives they're cheating with to cut the husband off -- no more sex with her husband. Her pussy is his now or he will stop fucking her, and they're stupid enough to go along with it. Is that what's going on here? I'm not real sure, but right now, I don't have anything else to go on. I'm hoping she's telling me the truth when she says she's only teasing Gregg and would never cheat with anyone.

Ch.02 Sandy Sides with Gregg

The more I thought about it, the madder I got. I finally got out of bed and went into the guest bedroom. If she's not going to be my wife, I'm not sleeping with her and it will be on my terms before I go back into her bed.

As I lay there, I began thinking I had better start paying more attention to what's really going on with my wife, not what I think is going on or should be going on. Maybe I'm just a little to laid back and trusting when it comes to my wife.

Is there something going on between her and Gregg or is it only teasing on her part? I'm beginning to think it's a little more than teasing. If they haven't already been together I'm sure it won't be long until they are and I can't see any way of stopping it.

I woke up tired and still thinking of the night before. Sandy was sitting in the kitchen, drinking a cup of coffee. She didn't offer to get me one as she has every morning since we were married, so I helped myself and sat down at the table. She didn't say good morning and neither did I.

After a few minutes she said, "Why did you sleep in the guest bedroom?"

"Oh," I said, "I had a really bad back ache -- so bad that I couldn't bear fighting off your advances."

Her face went red as she said, "Well fuck you! If you think you're going to pull a guilt trip on me, you'd better guess again."

"I'm not trying to pull anything over on you but I'm wondering the same thing about you."

Picking up my coffee, I went out and sat on the deck to finish it in peace. I decided to go out to Denny's for breakfast.

After breakfast, I went over to my friend Roger's place. He's been divorced about three years now after catching his wife in his bed with her boss. He tossed her ass out and sued his boss, winning enough to pay for his home and some left over.

As soon as I got there, he popped a couple of caps off two long necks handing me one and said, "Breakfast of champions" as we both took a drink.

Then he said, "What do I owe this visit to?" Then added quickly, "An hour ago and I would have still had company winking at me."

I said "Damn, Roger. You seem to be enjoying being single."

"Bart, my boy, it beats the hell out of living with some cheating bitch I can tell you that much. It isn't that big a deal to clean a little house, do a few dishes, and the laundry. I ain't ever getting married again for damn sure."

He added, "I'm done wondering if the bitch is cheating on me every time I leave for work."

"Roger," I said, "I need your advice. It's Sandy. I think she may be cheating on me with my boss."

He said, "Damn Bart, I thought Sandy was one wife that wouldn't cheat, but you know, I'm not sure there is such a thing as a wife that won't cheat. Hell, if some guy waves a hand full of money or a big cock at the bitches, they will all roll over."

"Yeah, well I didn't think she ever would either but he's been chasing her at all the company parties and I'm sure she's falling for his bull --hook, line, and sinker."

"Damn Bart, that don't sound good. Sounds like he's seducing her and she doesn't even know it. What makes you think she hot for this guy?"

I told Roger everything I had seen so far and then about the argument on the way home and how she took Gregg's side against both me and his wife.

Roger sat there listening and then said, "I hate to say anything Bart since there is no real evidence, but if I had to guess, I'd say she's having an affair with the guy or is damn close to it."

I told Roger that's exactly how I was feeling about it but I wanted hard evidence before booting her ass out and risking that I could be wrong and having her sue me over it.

Roger said he understood how I felt and said if it were him, he would somehow set a trap and catch them at it.

"Roger I'm really pissed at her but I still love her. But, I do know if she's cheating on me, it will be the end for us. All I can do now is hope that if she is fucking around on me, she will stop before I find out for sure."

Setting my empty bottle down on the counter I said, "If I never catch her, I will assume she never had an affair with him. But, if she doesn't stop and think about what I told her would happen and does it anyway and I catch her, then I guess being married to me didn't really mean that much to her anyway."

Roger popped a couple more long necks and said "You got it straight when you let her know what the ending will be. If she makes the choice to go ahead and bring his cock to your bed, they deserve everything they get -- which should be nothing."

I finished my beer, said good-bye and left, thanking my friend for giving me his advice.

I was still having trouble accepting Sandy would be stupid enough to believe that dumb ass Gregg. Up until she met him at a party, she had never given me a minute's worth of worry about what she might be up to. I took Roger's advice about protecting my assets as best I could without raising any suspicions. I drew out most of our savings and drew the checking account way down leaving just enough to pay bills. I then canceled all our joint credit cards, leaving only the ones in her name only.

After that party, every time we went somewhere, Gregg would be there. It was only a matter of time until he had drug her off and she wouldn't come back until the party was over. I'm sure a lot of my fellow workers had noticed what was going on and I'm sure most thought I was being a wimp letting this go on, but so far, they hadn't taken it to the point of disappearing during the party. They probably figured that might be pushing their luck. Maybe his wife being there was all that stopped them as she seemed to keep an eye on them. If he got too close to Sandy, Meg would go get him to dance or steer him to the buffet.

I had thought about putting a stop to their overt flirting, but then thought all it would cause a big confrontation in front of all of my co-workers, which would only add to the humiliation.

I caught Meg at the bar and while waiting for a drink, I asked if she would care to dance. Smiling, she said "I would love to. I guess if you and I want to dance, it will have to be with each other."

Smiling I said, "You know Meg, I can't think of anyone I'd rather dance with than you."

"You know Bart, I can't think of anyone I'd rather dance with either."

She moved into my arms and we danced more like new lovers than like employee and company owner. We did get some rather odd, 'what the hell?' looks from Sandy and Gregg to boot.

Ch.03 Bart makes a deal

It was Wednesday of the next week when I received a call from Meg wanting to know if I could get away and have lunch with her. She said she had something important to talk to me about.

"Of course, I always have time to have lunch with a company owner," I laughed.

She chuckled, "Okay then, meet me at the Velvet Turtle in thirty minutes."

"I'll be there. Let's see, you'll be the lovely blond lady wearing. . .?

She laughed and said, "Just be there."

As she hung up, I couldn't help thinking how asshole Gregg could ever cheat on his wife. I have always found her to be a very charming, lighthearted woman, but very professional when she needed to be.

Twenty-five minutes later, I entered the Velvet Turtle and asked the hostess if there was a lonely looking, beautiful blond waiting for someone to rescue her.

She smiled saying "I believe I just seated her. Come with me."

I chuckled and said "I'd follow you anywhere," while walking to the table.

I thanked her as she left us.

"Hello, Mrs. . . . ."

She stopped me. "It's Meg. My name is Meg."

Smiling, I said, "Hello Meg. What do I owe this honor to? I hope it's going to be something good."

"Well Bart, I took the liberty of ordering the seafood salad tray. It will take a little while before it gets here, would you like to talk now or wait until after lunch?"

"Whatever suits you is fine with me. We can start now and break for lunch if you like."

The waiter brought a bottle of white wine, poured two glasses, put the bottle on ice, and left saying, "Your order will be here shortly."

"We can talk now and break for lunch if that's okay with you?" she said. "You don't have to hurry today – you're with the boss."

I looked up at her and we both laughed.

I said, "Okay, what's on your mind Meg?"

"Well Bart, there are a couple of things. As you well know, better than anyone else in the company, we want to grow so we're going to expand into Nevada. As fast as it's growing, we need to be there and I'm offering you a new position so I hope that you take it," she finished, letting the message sink in.

She continued, "It will probably mean moving to Las Vegas once we get started, but until then, I think we can commute back and forth. In the near future, you will have to be there to stay on top of things. The position I am offering is vice president of accounting. You will be in charge of all of the accountants and making sure our bills get paid, our money comes in, and our books balance. You will be under the company vice president, which is me. How does that sound?"

I almost said, "I'd love being under the vice president right now" but bit my tongue. I really didn't know her that well, not yet anyway.

Aloud, I said, "Well, it's certainly something to think about. What does this new job pay?"

"Almost double your current salary and has better benefits. You'll get a week off every three months, then two weeks every six months with the vacation of your choice and expenses paid for you and your wife, or whoever you choose to take along," she answered looking at me long and hard.

12