Who's Behind The Curtain?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we ate, Tonya suggested that we girls line up behind a long sofa in our family room and bend ourselves over the back and have our boyfriends each go down the line fucking us from behind, changing girls every few minutes.

Well, it turned out that Tonya had a great idea, one that we've used several times since. The guys had a ball pulling out of one of us and shifting to the next and pushing in and fucking for a few minutes, then moving to the next girl.

Of course, we had fun wiggling and circling our butts around and clenching our pussy muscles for each guy trying to get their cum in our pussy.

We had made a bet among us that the girl with the most cum gets fucked by all three right after breakfast Sunday morning. So, we were all trying to get at least two of the guys to cum in each of us.

The boys had been at it for a bit when I heard one of them groan. It wasn't Alex who was fucking me at the moment, it sounded more like my boyfriend Craig who was behind Tonya. Then, yes, it was unmistakable as he arched into her and cried out that he was cumming. Hard to miss.

So Craig dropped out, having spent his seed, it was now up to Shawn and Alex who were now fucking Val and me, respectively.

I was hearing Alex breathing pretty hard as he went at me from behind and, yes, he pushed hard into me and I even felt the pulsing of him shooting his cum deep into me. So, now, if Val got Shawn's cum, then it was a draw and we would just draw straws and fuck whoever in the morning.

It came time for Shawn to plug into Tonya and I watched her as she tried every trick in her book to extract his cum. And it worked. He cried out and shoved into her so hard that it moved the sofa forward a few inches. Tomorrow she would get all three guys one after the other as the rest of us watched. We'll see how she does.

Then, it was off to bed with Shawn again and he kept me pretty busy until we both just collapsed in each other's arms and drifted off to a happy, sated sleep.

I slowly opened my eyes the next morning and there was Shawn, next to me, on his back, slowly stroking his cock.

"Mmm, 'morning. Horny, huh?" I asked.

"Yeah, kinda," he answered with a boyish grin, so I leaned over kissed him and swung a leg up over him and, as he held himself steady, I worked my way onto him pushing his cock up into me.

"Better?"

"Mmm, lots," he moaned as I began rocking up and down on him.

"Looks like you guys get to fuck Tonya after breakfast."

"Yeah, this is just the best weekend ever," he said happily looking up at me as he massaged my boobs in his large hands.

I rocked up and down on him, his cock feeling rock-hard inside me, a stiff, long, tick shaft of pure enjoyment. Oh, it felt so good.

"Mmm, maybe we can all do this again sometimes, all six of us together, just fucking every which way," he said. "Do you girls do each other, get each other off?"

I wasn't sure if Val had ever told him about the sex we three girls have with each other; our heads are between each other's legs just all the time. So, I decided to spill the truth.

"Yeah, we're pretty close. You know girls do it more than guys do; just about every girl I know has some kind of sex with her girlfriends."

"Maybe you three could put on a show for us guys, let us watch you get each other off?"

"You'd like that, huh, us all eating each other out while you watched?"

"Yeah, that would be so hot to watch you girls together."

"Would you guys do each other?" I asked, pretty much knowing the answer.

"Shit, are you kidding? Not me, for sure. No, I don't think any of us is that way. I know I'm not. This is what I like, a hot girl riding my dick."

"Mmm, this hot girl kinda likes it, too, mmm, you are so hard, you're getting me really close," I panted as I scissored up and down on his rigid and thickly-veined cock.

He arched his hips upward as I rode him up and down. Then I raised up, just keeping the tip of his cock inside me as I swiveled my hips around so my pussy lips circled the head of his cock where we are both so sensitive.

"Mmm, oh, man, Sherry, that's awesome. God, where did you learn that? Can you tell Val about it so she can do it when we fuck, it just feels so good. I'm gonna cum any second," Shawn groaned.

I kept rotating above him, keeping him just inside me; it was feeling really good to me too, focussing the rubbing on my pussy lips which were dripping with excitement.

"Oh, OH, UUNH, UUNH, UUNH, uh, uh," he groaned as I felt his warm cum shoot up into me. I plunged down on his hard-on driving his cock deep, then twisted back and forth as my body suddenly exploded in a fabulous orgasmic release sending wave after wave of pure sensuous pleasure to every cell in my body.

I fell down over him, still moving on his cock as I was trembling and shaking with feelings of ecstasy spiraling all around me. I didn't want to stop moving up and down, it just felt so good.

"Mmm, feels so good. We make a good pair, don't we, Shawn?" I whispered.

"Sure do, I hope we get the chance to do this a lot more," he whispered in my ear as his tongue slid in behind his words.

We decided to get up and get some breakfast and not wanting to be jeered at again, we went just as we were, even with Shawn's cock still glistening proudly with our sexual juices.

As we walked into the kitchen, my boyfriend, Craig, was sitting on a chair with Tonya in his lap, both of them facing the same way obviously with his cock nice and snug up inside her as she wiggled around once in a while delighting my boyfriend no end.

Val was bent over the counter as Alex rocked back and forth, his sex-glazed cock running in and out of her as we said good morning and went about getting our breakfast as though it was just any normal morning.

The coffee was made and I did us some English muffins. Shawn sat down at the table and spread his legs, holding his cock up as I backed up to him and wiggled down onto him for our second coupling of the day. What a lovely way to have breakfast.

"Shawn asked me if we girls would put on a show for them so they could see how we three do each other when we're horny," I posed to the other two girls.

"They want to watch us, huh?" said Tonya over her shoulder. "That's just like our horny boyfriends, right?"

"Yeah, I'd love to see you three do girly-sex. I'm hard just thinking about it," Alex said as his girlfriend, Tonya, immediately shot back, "Alex, your cock is hard all the time, let's be truthful," and we all laughed.

We cleaned up our breakfast dishes and went back upstairs to watch the guys each take turns with Tonya. As each of our boyfriends took his turn with her, Val and I played with the other two as we all watched. It quickly became one of my favorite all-time spectator sports.

It was fun watching our friend get fucked by all three of our boyfriends and when it was over, Tonya had racked up four orgasms and we all went to shower with our own boyfriends. That was a change.

After our showers, we all got together in the master bedroom which had a king-sized bed so we three girls could put on a show for the guys and didn't stop until we each had a lovely orgasm by which time the guys we all so hot and horny they jumped into the bed and there was a free-for-all fuckathon until time for lunch which wasn't until about one-thirty.

After that, we all spent the rest of the time making sure the house was back to its usual state making sure that all traces of our fun weekend were gone for good.

So, was it fun? Did we all enjoy it?

That weekend did change the relationships of all three couples. We now better understood that none of us was really in love with our boyfriend or girlfriend, that it was more we were in love with fucking. Now knowing that, we began trading around, just swapping boyfriends and having threesomes, foursomes, sixsomes, whatever.

That lasted throughout our senior year and summer before college. All three girls are now in the same college, only Shawn, Val's boyfriend, is also here at the same college, though they're no longer together except for the occasional nostalgia fuck.

I'm now with Paul, a junior business major, Val's with Ken, a sophomore computer science major who shows no traces of nerdiness, he's really a hunk with a huge cock, and Tonya is with Brock, also a business major.

You may be wondering, since I mentioned Val's boyfriend's cock, if we still share our guys with each other. The answer is a firm and loud 'YES.' We've loved it so much, having sexual access to all three guys, that we've talked about sharing our men forever, even after we're married, whenever that might be. I promise I'll write another story about that when the time comes.

12