Who's Got Issues

Story Info
Get away reveals the hidden desires of a conflicted couple.
1.9k words
3.85
10.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been going together for about a year when my girlfriend at the time, suggested a camping trip. Not one for the outdoors, I felt a reservation, but agreed enthusiastically, none-the-less.

We arrived at a parking lot at the hills of a canyon at noon and hiked for the better part of an afternoon. When we got to the campsite we had about an hour of light to set up a tent and settle in.

I was battling to construct the tent while she began to prepare a fire and cook up a dinner. A neighbouring camper must have noticed my difficulty and wandered over, introducing himself and erecting the tent in, literally a minute.

We laughed it over and my girlfriend invited him to have a bite. He said that he and his girl had just eaten, but reciprocated, offering us to drop by for a coffee and pointing to his tent, some 50 yards away.

We ate alone and enjoyed the fire. I thought I could really get into this rustic lifestyle, peaceful, stress free and pitch black but for the fires and lanterns of the campers. At that stage, it all seemed a decision well made and a worthwhile endeavour.

Some time later that night my girlfriend said she was off to the communal area to have a shower, and that I should collect some fresh water from a source situated a few hundred yards upstream. I gave her a peck on the cheek and we set off in opposite directions.

On my way back I thought I'd say hi to the Good Samaritan who had helped with our tent. His tent was close to ours and still lit, meaning presumably, they were still awake. I approached the tent-door, which was really just a slit, slightly open, and cleared my throat, "Knock Knock".

There was no reply. Instead of walking away, curiosity got the better of me and I drew the slit to one side to peak in. When I did, I saw our neighbour lying on his back, completely naked and stroking his cock, which I might add was magnificent in both length and girth – a full 8 inches of pure meat.

I hesitated, "Oh sorry, I..."

He just lay there, fully erect, kind of proud, looking me in the eye.

"I uh, didn't mean to interrupt...I..."

A few more seconds passed, which seemed to last minutes. Not sure what to say or do and feeling the awkwardness of a frozen moment, and his almost challenging nonchalance, I started turning to leave when he broke the silence.

"You wanna suck on it?"

I stood, quite bewildered and unable to say anything.

"How about it, you wanna?"

Still standing, and waiting for inspiration of some sort, I had good look and considered. This took a while.

As I observed his naked body, the massive cock, and the audacity of his offer, I could feel my face turning scarlet, and a stirring in my loins. Hope as I might that he wouldn't notice, I could feel my own cock growing and giving myself away.

"You wanna suck me off?" This time, he gripped the shaft of his cock and pointed it directly at me.

Still stunned but at the same time sensing an opportunity I had thought about, even fantasized about in the protected recesses of my mind, I continued to weigh up the situation.

"I can see you want it. Don't worry, I won't tell if you don't, my wife's off having a shower...just come suck on it quick."

I didn't answer, but I moved closer in. As I approached, he shifted toward me, still brandishing his magnificent member, and arching his back so that he could get it closer to me. I had made up my mind anyway and, of a sudden, I experienced the wonder of soft skin and steel cock. I hadn't imagined the sensation could be so fulfilling, so pleasing to the mouth, the tongue, the throat.

I began to really fellate his rod, sucking on the head, tasting the pre-cum ooze and throating the whole member. He in turn was making deep groaning sounds, interspersed with instructions that I tended to ignore. After about five minutes of this, he moved his hand to the side of my face and stopped me.

"Could you lick the shaft a bit? Here...?" He directed me to the base of his cock, and I as acceded, he groaned and cooed even more.

"Oh my balls, suck them, suck my ball sack..." I did, and as I did, he started to arch more and more, imploring me to venture further toward the perineum. Again, thinking, "Well this is probably the one and only time I'll try this!" I agreed, sending him further into rapture.

And then, I did the one thing I had wondered if I'd ever do...I licked further down, over the brown hole an inch below, lined with fine black hair, covered in a glistening sweat.

The "uuuuuhs" that ensued revealed the extent of his elation. I traced the hole with my tongue, smelling the strong scent, tasting the bitter flavour and considering the enormity of just what I had decided to do. All in, I completed the tryst with a full-scale plunge, driving my lecherous tongue into the depths of the brown hole. I had tried this with my girlfriend before, and she had shyed away in shock and disdain. But this guy, well, this guy just started to shoot ropes and ropes of white stuff, onto the side of my face, my neck, my shoulder.

As he came off, I backed away, admiring the rapid decline in the size of his super cock, and savouring the intense bulge my cock was making in my pants, practically bursting through.

I was about to unleash and let the Good Samaritan return my favour, when I sensed someone behind me. If it was his wife, I'd perhaps be able to get away with it. It had to be, surely. Why would it be my girlfriend, she wouldn't have come over here without me? She was shy and polite. She wouldn't venture this way. Surely...

Well if I was scarlet 10 minutes earlier, I was crimson now – for there at the tent's entrance, stood both (presumably) his wife, and my girlfriend. Watching. My girlfriend looked at me long enough to let me know that the dagger that she had just sunk into my abdomen metaphorically, would have killed me had she held one in her hand.

I didn't rush after, as she ran off, didn't try to catch her. I simply grabbed the closest item of clothing to hand, wiped the cum off, and rose to exit the tent. As I got past the still silent, probably fuming spouse, I realized that it was probably her nightgown I had used, to clean myself.

I stammered a "s.....orry" But then I just thought, oh what the fuck. I simply walked on, past her sneering, rather pretty, visage.

When I got to our tent the lights were (very) out. I guess I couldn't get dumped there and then - we weren't at her place, I was driving etc. etc.

I got into my sleeping bag (we had packed two singles, one of which I mistakenly had assumed we'd be sharing).

My raging hard on had by now significantly receded, but my underpants were wet with pre-cum. In fact, uncomfortably so. I took them off, and with a sigh, I prepared to try to sleep.

It was gonna be one tough night. I hadn't showered, hadn't brushed my teeth, hadn't even had a sip of water since the events of just a short while ago. But I felt it prudent to do as little damage to the last fragments of civility which, my now soon to be ex and I, still shared.

I awoke in the middle of the night, quite surprised and rather encouraged that I had, against the odds, fallen asleep and slept deeply and, formidably, untroubled. A noise had roused me from this very pleasant sleep. It was my soon to be ex, who had gotten out of her sleeping back and was hovering above mine.

In the pitch black, not being able to make out much more than her form, I heard her whisper in my ear, "Don't think this let's you off your filthy homo trick that I caught you doing – for one minute."

"Naturally not" I thought to myself, but remained silent, intrigued at what she was next going to do.

I didn't take long to discover. In a moment she was in my sleeping bag, naked and wet, and kissing me deeply, kissing, sucking my tongue, in fact, sucking my lips. I kept thinking, "but I haven't washed my face, brushed teeth...you saw what I did...uh ok..."

I remained silent, enjoying the deep sucking kisses of her mouth, the pertness of her nipples on my chest and the slick and warm moisture of her loving cunt.

She straddled my cock, which was now returned to its glory of some hours sooner. She sunk all of my thick man into her. She was moist, warm, full of her own gushing cream. It was certainly the best fuck we'd ever had. At last she was fucking, really fucking - for joy. She took my cock in and out. She plunged it in, then raised her ass up and popped it out. Then she drove it back in again.

This rhythm continued for a couple of minutes. I felt my nob-head poking her deepest abyss, her cunt muscles alive and gripping on my shaft, and her juices squishing and squelching and creating the wonderful aroma of cunt and cock and love.

As she built to her orgasm, she peppered words at me, like "don't you dare cum yet" and "you enjoying cunt you filthy little ass faggot?" and "did you like feeling his come here?" By now she was licking my neck, my cheek and my lips.

I was holding on quite well, containing the thrill, until she began to announce her imminent orgasm. Driving home on my cock ecstatically, she pumped on my pelvis and then, while she was spewing a barrage of dirt and filth in my ear, I could take it no more...I froze... shot... shot again and then again and again... finally oozing the last of my spunk into her pussylovehole.

I was quite exhausted, and I would have drifted right off to sleep heaven, had it not been for her final reprimand. "Oh no you don't...Oh no. I'm going to cum if it's the last thing I do tonight."

Then she got her copiously spunked snatch off my now relaxing cock, and began to edge up to my face. "Hold still! Hold still!" The instruction was unequivocal, and like a good old chap I did as I was told. Finally, whilst straddling my face, felching her cunt lips on my mouth, it took only a minute and she flooded me with my cum and hers as she broke through the summit of her crescendo.

I can tell you friends; I did sleep the sleep of kings for the rest of that night. I awoke with a veritable smile on my face.

When we got up, and all through breakfast, hike and drive home, our discussions were nothing if not cordial and pleasant. There were moments when I thought it would all be ok, she'd "forget it all" or forgive me, we were a really good couple. But by and by, doubt got the better of my thoughts. When we got to her place and I'd taken her things out of the car, she hugged me, smiled and said, "Though it's been good knowing you, and we certainly had some fun and interesting times, you've got issues. I can't deal with that. Well – take care of yourself."

I looked at her, smiled, and said, "You too."