Who's in Charge Here?

Story Info
Sex in the shower but who's in charge?
1.3k words
4
14.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm having a hard time seeing into my crystal ball today. It seems to be all fogged up for some reason and I can barely see myself. No, wait, it's clearing up now. No wonder I couldn't see, there is someone in the shower. It's you and your hair is full of suds and your body is slick.

Hmmmm I love slick. On the other side of the shower curtain I'm getting undressed, planning to surprise you and join you under the warm water.

I poke my head around the curtain and see your back as you let the water rinse the suds out of your hair. My but you look great from the back. Your butt is tight, and the muscles in your back are well developed. I quietly sneak into the shower, and wrap my arms around your waist and ask if you need any help with that of soap. I press my self against you and take the bar of soap from your hand, then I begin to rub the soap on your tummy in slow little circles until there a plenty of suds. I tell you that I'm going to continue to work my way down and make sure every single inch of you is nice and clean. You laugh and tell to hurry because water will start to turn cold. It's my turn to laugh now, and I tell you this is the kind of thing I never do quickly.

You are already hard so I sub the soap back and forth on you until you are slippery with the soap. As I rubbing is the soap your hips move a bit. This will never do. I ask you if like the feel of my hands stroking you. You nod your head and, I tell you that's good and I continue to stroke your hardness. I ask you are you sure you like my stoking and you laugh and tell me yes. The answer excites and I come up with a brilliant plan that is going to put me in total control of you and our sexual pleasure. Still stroking you I tell you that if you move I will stop pleasuring you.

You agree to my little game, The thought of being in control makes me hot, and I can feel the wetness between my legs. I get the feeling that you think this is going to be easy, but I know better.

My thumb circles the head of your hardness and I drop the bar of soap because I don't really need it. My free hand finds your nipple and as I roll it between my fingers, it turns into a hard little pebble. The stroking of your hardness begins again and you thrust yourself into my hand. I remove both of hands from your body and tell you I have to stop now because you moved. If you want me continue will have to ask me and say please. Oh, I want you to call me Mistress, too. You look over your shoulder and ask me if I would please continue and you call me Mistress.

I think I like that name.

I reach around and wrap my fingers around you again, and this time my other hand is below your hardness, holding two gems carefully in my palm. My warm fingers gently move around the two of them, while I continue to stroke your rod. When I speed up my stroking your muscles tense, but you are careful not to move. Standing on my toes, the tip of my tongue touches the side of your neck, just below your ear, and makes small circles there. Your head moves back to give my tongue better access to that sensitive area. Again, I step away from you telling you that you moved again and that I think we will just stop the game and get dressed.

As I pull the shower curtain aside you turn off the shower and follow me, grabbing the only towel available. You quickly dry yourself and begin to wipe the droplets of water from my skin. When you finish your task, you kneel in front of me. You place your hands on butt cheeks and press me to your face. Then your tongue parts the hair to my wet treasure and seeks the little button that hides there. When you find it you flick it and then suck it, which causes a burning heat deep inside me, and my juices to flow freely. You remove one hand from my rear and as you suck my clit, you bury two fingers deep inside me and begin to move then in and out. Between the licking and the thrusting of your fingers the heat builds until I'm ready to cum. My head is thrown back and wanting more from you, I thrust myself forward.

Suddenly you stand up and turn to walk away. I reach out and take your hand. As you turn to look at me you smile, and tell me I look a little flushed and ask if I'm ok. I just stare at you and you tell me that you thought we are still playing the game. Since I moved, the game is over. Of course if I were to ask you nicely you would continue the game. Still feeling the heat and wetness cause by you I ask you to continue. You look at me a moment and tell me maybe it would be better if I begged.

That makes me angry but it also makes me hotter. Maybe I want you to be in control. So I get on my knees and wrap my arms around your legs, my head pressing against you and beg you to please, please finish loving me. Smiling, you pull me to my feet and tell me that you would be happy to oblige, and scooping me up in your arms you carry me to your bedroom and place me on your bed. Kneeling on the bed you remind me that your are in charge and I must do exactly as you tell me. I'm throbbing and wet now and I promise to do whatever you ask. You smile and tell me to spread my legs and bend my knees. Then you tell me that you want me to play with my button while you watch. I'm so hot by this this point that don't really care who is touching me and I begin to finger myself. It doesn't take long for me to cum, and as I do I hear myself moaning and feel myself thrusting into my own hand. My release is exquisite and when I look back at your face your tongue slides slowly across your lips. You tell me to do it again and as I play with my button, two of your fingers enter my wetness and thrust very gently, while your other hand is stroking yourself. The feeling of my fingers pleasuring myself and your fingers inside me cause me to cum again, even more intensely than the last and this time I scream.

When I look at you again ,you are crawling on top of me and telling me what a good girl I am, and that you have a reward for me. I want the reward right now and I lift to meet you as you enter me deeply. It feels so good that I cum again and you whisper that I cum so easily it makes you feel hot. I thrust my hips against you, not even hearing what you said, just wanting to cum again. You begin to thrust, burying yourself inside me, and I rise up to meet you. My muscles tighten around you and the feeling has you thrusting in earnest, harder and faster. I cum with a scream and you are right there with me, shuddering and emptying your liquid heat deep inside me.

You collapse on top of me. We are both glistening with sweat and trying catch our breath. When our breathing quiets you roll off of me and lie staring at the ceiling. Suddenly I hear you chuckle and ask you what is so funny. You tell me we both need another anther shower, and I share in your laughter.