Who's in Charge? Pt. 03

Story Info
A happier household.
1.8k words
4.33
44.6k
17

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 06/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fray
Fray
60 Followers

For the rest of the day Simon repeatedly used Janet again and again. Fucking her all over the house and in every orifice. He abused her body, spanked her and pulled her hair in such a way that even though it hurt at times, she couldn't get enough of what he was doing to her. By 4 pm she was so physically and mentally exhausted that she just lay there while he had his way with her. Even though she was so tired she could hardly move, she would still orgasm which just drained her even more. By the time Beverly got home at just gone 7 pm, Janet was already in bed asleep.

"Hey baby." Beverly said as she walked into the front room.

"Hey." He responded with a smile. "How was your day?" He asked.

"Long. Yours?" She asked as she dropped onto the sofa next to him.

"OK." He said taking a sip of his beer.

"Did you have a work out?" She asked.

"Yup. Definitely feel a bit better now." She smiled. "That's good, I hope you left some energy for me?"

He smiled at her. "I've always got energy for you baby." He said before kissing her cheek.

"Where's mum?" She asked him.

"In her room, i think she was tired."

"You two haven't fallen out or anything have you?" she asked looking at him.

"No! Actually its been quite nice, she hasn't been a bitch all day."

Bev smiled at him. "That's good. Your two of the most important people in the world to me and i really want you to be able to get on." She said, hugging up to him.

"Well if today is anything to go by, you may very well get your wish." He said squeezing her closer to him.

"What ever happened last night changed her mind about you, she said as much this morning. Though I can't remember it, she said you carried me to bed because you were worried I may fall down the stairs or something." Bev said enjoying the warmth of her husbands loving embrace.

"I love you Bev. I always have and always will. Of course I'll worry about you and look out for you, its all part of loving you." He said looking at her.

"I love you too Simon." She said kissing him on the lips. His mouth opened as his tongue greeted hers. Holding each other close as they kissed.

When they finally broke away, Bev asked. "Fancy going upstairs to bed?"

He smiled at her and stood up. He switched off the tv and picked her up, then carried her to their bedroom. He laid her down gently on the bed, removing her clothes with tender kisses as her bare skin was revealed. Being as tender and loving with her as she had ever experienced from him. Once she was undressed he removed his own clothing. He lay with his face between her legs, licking her inner thighs slowly. Teasing her as his tongue gradually snaked it's way up. He parted her lips with the tip of his wet tongue, licking up to her clit. He circled it slowly before taking it in his mouth gently and sucking it. Bev closed her eyes as she felt his touch. His tongue caressing her, his strong hands squeezing her things slightly as he spread her legs more. His warm breath on her wet sensitive clit. She could feel his love for her, the way he touched her, felt her. There was no urgency, his movements were slow. From the way he ran his finger tips over her body to the way his tongue glided over her skin. Like time had no meaning. When she climaxed her clitoris was in his mouth, his two wet fingers sliding in and out of her slowly as she held his head. She felt the flood of emotion course through her as she fell into an abyss of sexual pleasure filled with love and tenderness. He climbed between her legs, entering her slowly. Taking her hands in his own, he slowly made love to her. Each movement was slow and sensual, each kiss, each caress, deliberately slow. Sliding his manhood into her in long loving strokes, savouring the feeling as inch after inch slid in and out of his lovely wife. She held his hands and looked up at him, looking down at her as they joined in the most loving way possible. It wasn't rushed, it was patiently tender. When she came, he nibbled her ear as he continued to glide in and out of her contracting pussy.

"I love you" He whispered to her.

"I love you too Simon." She said.

Once her orgasm subsided she turned over onto her side and pushed back towards him, he slid himself inside her gently. Slowly sliding in and out of her, his hand between her legs playing with her clit as he lovingly penetrated her. She could feel so much love emanating from him that it didn't take her long before she came again. Her vagina contracted as he touched her overly sensitively clit, forcing her to squeeze her legs shut as his touch sent shivers through her. The feel of her tight pussy as she came and her squeezing his hard cock between her thighs as she orgasmed triggered his own. He pulled her close as shot his warm sperm inside her.

"I love you so much Simon."

"I love you too beautiful." He mumbled back to her.

A minute later he fell asleep. He was hugging her tightly with his cock still inside her. She left his dick where it was and happily fell asleep in his arms.

The next morning when she woke, she was still in his arms, they hadn't moved. She gently clamped her pussy around his penis to feel it still within her. She smiled and tried to push herself closer to him. She lay there, not wanting to move, though she knew she must. She didn't want to wake him, didn't want this moment to end. Finally she pulled away from him, felt his penis exit her and could feel the cum he had deposited in her. She turned round to face him and saw him looking at her.

"Morning beautiful."

Morning Gorgeous." She said with a smile.

"How did you sleep" he asked.

Still smiling at him she said. "Like i was on cloud 9." She said before kissing him. "I love you Simon and you remind me why everyday."

He smiled at her. "I must be doing something right then." He said

"Yes you are. So keep doing it!" She said.

She kissed his forehead and got up. "You were so loving last night." She said, "I even fell asleep with your cock inside me." She said grinning and putting her dressing gown on.

He smiled at her.

"I don't want to go." she said looking at him, "I just want to stay in bed with you all day!"

He laughed. "Well I need to get to work, i had yesterday off!" He said sitting up.

"We should get you a gym." She said.

"Um, what's brought that on?" He said puzzled.

"Because the way you were last night. Obviously you've got way to much pent up energy and frustration. You even seemed happier yesterday." She said.

"I hadn't noticed." He said honestly

"I'll ask mum what she thinks." She said. "I just want you to stay this way, or at least be this way more often." She said beaming at him.

"Fancy joining me in the shower?" She asked.

"You go ahead. I need to wake up a bit first and shake the cobwebs out." He replied.

"Spoil sport." she said, pushing out her bottom lip out mimicking a sulk.

"I love you." she said.

He smiled at her. "I love you too. Always."

She smiled at him before leaving the room.

Simon lay there thinking. Had he been happier recently? Bev thought so. Obviously it wasn't the gym that was doing it, he hadn't been for a of couple weeks. Even when he had gone she had never said that to him. So whatever this was with Janet, was helping him relieve the built up stress and frustration he couldn't relieve any other way. In doing so, making him happier. By treating and fucking Janet the way he craved, meant he wasn't doing it to Bev. Which made sense in a weird way. As he sat there he heard Janet's door open.

As Janet walked past she looked in to see him looking at her. She smiled at him to see him smile back.

"Fancy a cuppa?" She asked playing with her dressing gown tie.

"I've got to get ready for work, but I'll be down in a bit." He stood up, naked as the day he was born and walked to the door. Janet could hear Beverly in the shower, so knew they had a little time.

Ricky lifted his dressing gown off the door as Janet watched as his penis slowly got erect. Janet quickly took his cock in her right hand and gave it a stroke, feeling it grow in her hand as she massaged it.

"I'll miss you today." She said in a hushed tone while looking at his growing penis and then into his eyes.

He smiled at her and was about to speak when they heard the shower get switched off. Janet reluctantly let go of his penis, smiled and headed downstairs.

Ricky put his dressing gown on thoughtfully. For things to continue, he would have to find a way of being able to spend time with Janet alone. Without making excuses to take time off work. He loved Bev and as messed up as the situation was, it was working for them. Him and Janet were getting on better then they ever had. He was relieving his excess sexual frustration as Janet was more then willing to take the extra load. Leaving him happier, which in turn made Bev happier. Bev could just never find out. He knew it would devastate her and that was the last thing he wanted.

Bev came into the room to find him standing there lost in thought.

"You OK baby?" She asked looking at him as she dried herself.

"Yeah I'm fine, just thinking." He answered.

"What you thinking about?" She asked.

"The future." He said truthfully.

"OK?" She said questioningly. "What about it?"

"I think I'm gonna start my own garage." He said.

"What's brought that on?" She asked surprised.

"You being happy" he said. "I can't take that many days off where i am, but if I own my own garage, then its my prerogative. I just need some trustworthy workers. Means I can burn off energy whenever I feel the need, which makes me a happier person according to you, which makes you happier. Just makes sense. Plus, it could mean more money coming in too."

Bev smiled at him. "That's a great idea!"

Fray
Fray
60 Followers