Who's in Charge? Pt. 05

Story Info
Janet gets taken hard.
1.3k words
4.42
67.8k
30

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 06/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fray
Fray
60 Followers

Janet spent the day cleaning and thinking. She knew what she was doing was wrong. She was betraying her daughter every time she slept with her son in-law, even thinking of him in that way was a betrayal. Yet she also knew that unbeknownst to Beverly it was also improving her marriage. Simon was very highly sexed, that much was obvious. Janet loved sex herself, but even she knew she couldn't keep up with him. Especially not alone. But after the last few days, it seemed she could help Beverly by letting him use and abuse her. By Janet letting him fulfil his desires and urges with her, it wasn't as difficult for Beverly to satisfy him. She knew her motives were more then just a little selfish, being able to help Beverly just helped her feel less guilty about what she was doing. Janet did love having sex with Simon, a lot. It wasn't malicious the way he treated her, well maybe at first it was. It was just the way he was in the bedroom she was noticing and that was what Janet was addicted too.

Janet had never felt like she belonged anywhere before, not even when she was married. But the way he fucked her, she knew, she felt, that she belonged to him and he would do whatever he wanted to her. There was a trust there. She submitted to him, but she also knew he wouldn't really hurt her. It was a strange paradox. Like she was living on the edge, but knew she wouldn't fall. Because even though he was rough with her, and at times could hurt her. She knew that the pain she was feeling was as far as it would go, he wouldn't go any further. None of her ex husbands had treated her like that. They had hurt her, but not in the bedroom, hence why she was now divorced. Simon hadn't really hurt her, not like her ex's who had tried controlling her through fear. No man had ever put her in her place like he had before. Yes some had tried controlling her, usually with violence, but Simon had made her submit to him through pleasure. He had taken control of her in such a way, that by the end of it, she wanted him to control her.

Maybe that was why she had never liked Simon. Not because she thought he was bad for Beverly, but because she was envious of her. Jealous that Beverly had found what Janet never could. But now that she could share him, she felt more connected with her daughter for some reason. No it wasn't really the motherly thing to do, but it was helping her. She now felt like they were in it together, instead of just waiting and hoping for them to end. She now felt that if things failed for Beverly and Simon, that she herself had failed again.

She pondered these things as she potted around the house, constantly checking the time for when Simon would be home. They would have an hour at most, which certainly wasn't enough time. Not to sate him enough as she had yesterday.

They would need a routine if this was going to work. Simon had already planned ahead for the long term, but it was the now until then that would be hard. She decided what she would wear that evening and when he finally got home at 6:04, he found her with a long black skirt on and a zip up jacket and nothing else. The jacket was unzipped, showing off her breasts and when he stepped into the living room and saw her, he immediately bent her over the sofa. When Simon spread her legs he found she was already wet and quickly rammed his cock into her, driving it into her hard. She gasped at how hard he was and the roughness of his entry.

"You've been thinking naughty thoughts." She said with a moan.

He remained silent, hammering into her mercilessly.

She knew he'd been thinking about earlier.

"Do it." She said.

He carried on pumping into her, pulling on her hips, pulling her onto him as he drove his swollen dick inside her.

"Do it! " She said almost pleadingly.

"Do it before she comes home." She said as he continued pumping into her faster and harder, lost in a trance. His animal instinct had taken over, the need to conquer and ravage driving him to ram his engorged cock into her as hard as he could. He felt free, knowing this woman bent over before him was there to do with as he pleased. Hearing her tell him to do what he most desired, to use her in anyway he please aroused him beyond measure.

Her pussy was getting abused and it didn't take long for her body to respond and she quickly came. That was what he was waiting for, he pulled out as soon as Janet began to orgasm, spat on her puckered arsehole and pushed the head of his cock up her arse.

"Aghh!" Janet groaned as she felt him stretching her arse.

"That's it." She said as he gradually buried his cock up her rear.

"This is what you wanted" She said as she gripped the sofa.

"This is what you really wanted to do." She said as he pushed the last of his cock into her.

"Make me take it." She moaned as she felt him begin to slide out of her.

"You know I will." She said.

She could feel every inch of him, stretching her tight little hole every time his hard dick moved. He was fucking her slowly, though she knew it wouldn't last. He was building up to it, but they didn't have time.

"I don't want you to fuck me how you fuck Beverly." She said, determined to make him take her how he always wanted.

"I want you to fuck ME!" She said, pushing back and sliding his cock up her own arse, moaning out as it filled her.

"I want your cum up my arse when Beverly gets home." She said pushing back again, it hurt, but she wanted to push him.

"I want you to know you've just fucked her mothers arse like you've never fucked hers!"

He rammed into her.

"I want you to know that you can fuck me how you like!" She said, groaning as he rammed into her again.

"This is why she's happy." He was sliding in and out of her faster now.

"Because you can do it to me. Aghh. Force it up my arse. Aghh. Instead of hers!" She said, gripping the sofa even tighter as he slowly began ramming into her as hard as he could.

"And I want you too!" She said. "Aghh! Take it. Aghh. Abuse me. Aghh. Show me who's in charge." She said.

After that, all that came out of her mouth were grunts and moans as she clenched the sofa as tight as she could. He pounded into her arse viscously, ramming it into her. Burying himself as far up her stretched rectum as he could. It hurt, she knew it would and she took it. She wanted him to do to her what he couldn't do to Beverly. She wanted him to know, that her body, unlike his wife's, belonged to him completely. To use not just when he wanted, but how too. He grabbed her hair, yanking her head back as he ploughed her arse mercilessly. Sliding her onto his invading cock like a man possessed. He grunted and she felt the warmth of his cum in her arse. She relaxed as he let go of her hair. He looked at his watch.

"Shit." He said. "She'll be home soon."

He pulled out of her went upstairs and into the bathroom. She followed behind and went into her bedroom to put on her knickers. Going back downstairs she heard the shower running. As she sat down on the sofa to rest her poor abused bottom she heard a car, her daughter had returned.

Janet zipped up her jacket and covered her breasts and hiding her exposed breasts.

"Hey mum." Bev said as she walked in.

"Hey Beverly." She said smiling at her daughter. "How was work?"

"Long as usual." Bev replied.

Fray
Fray
60 Followers