Who's In Control

Story Info
She becomes woman of the house.
2.5k words
4.18
86.3k
65
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eagle166
eagle166
458 Followers

Laura and I have lived together for nearly a year now, my name is David I am 22 and going to university here in Naples Florida.

Laura goes there also, she 19 yrs olds, a gorgeous red head 5 ft. 2 in 105 lbs. not too big on top but more than a mouth full, and a real hot fuck in bed but sometimes things just go wrong let me explain.

I live on Marco Island just out of Naples, I have a super nice home on the beach.

I am studying business administration even though I don't really need to work.

You see I hit the big power lotto last year, after taxes 110 million, must be nice you say, hell yeah it's nice.

My mom (Rebecca) and dad divorced when I was young, mom was very demanding and always bossy towards my dad.

I never knew why she was that way, was he a wimp?, hell I don't know but sometimes she never let up on him.

Dad left when I was 12, mom and I got by and she never dated much but during my high school days she became a little bossy towards me.

I just told her she ran dad off and don't even try with me, somehow I guess I surprised her so she stopped it.

Now in college and in a relationship mom called me telling me she had to sell her house in Orlando because she couldn't afford it.

Seems she lost her job, she was wanting to know if she could come stay with me.

I just told my mom I didn't know if that would workout with Laura living here and I knew the 2 of them were like fire and gasoline.

Mom was silent for a few seconds and then started in, you mean you are still seeing that money grubbing slut.

I just decided I had enough and hung up the phone, I loved my mom but she had to know that I wasn't my dad and wasn't going to put up with that shit.

A few minutes later phone rings again, I ask her what now mom, she sniffles into the phone then says she is sorry and she didn't mean it.

It's just your my baby and I try to watch out for you.

I told her I understand but unless she could Live with Laura here she couldn't stay, to my surprise she agreed and said she would get along with Laura.

That night in bed after a hot piece of that sweet pussy I let Laura know mom was moving in this weekend, she didn't take it all that well, but I wouldn't be bossed around by my mom and not by Laura either.

Let me describe my mom, long blonde hair down to the middle of her back, 5 ft. 8 in 135 lbs. 38dd and yes one of my first jack-off fantasies, for 41 she was stunning.

Mom got to the house about 9 am that Saturday morning and the atmosphere was frosty to say the least, it was already 85 outside but in this house it was below freezing.

So about lunch time to warm things up I tell them I want to take both my beautiful women to a special place for lunch.

You think that would have been a nice thing to say wright? wrong!!

I could tell they both were not happy with my choice of words, "both my beautiful women".

Monday I have classes but Laura has this week off, and I am afraid of what the hell will happen while I'm gone.

I come home that evening and only mom meets me at the door, my first question is where is Laura.

Mom just holds her head down and whispers she is gone son, we kind of had a disagreement.

What do you mean disagreement, I asked, mom looked up at me and said she is no good for you son.

I tried all night to get ahold of Laura, I was not head over heels in love with her but did enjoy being with her, finally Tuesday morning I got Laura on her cell phone and she just said she wanted out and it wasn't going to work I didn't love her enough.

So here I am living with my mom again so much fun huh. Well mom did keep the house clean and had a great dinner on the table every night.

She would say every day I will be the lady of the house now and take care of everything here.

Sometimes with mom you had push back when she become to bossy.

It has been 2 weeks since Laura left I hadn't dated, I was getting frustrated so one morning mom was at the breakfast table and I kissed her on the cheek and asked do you like being the woman of the house.

She smiled and said yes very much, then as I was walking out the door I said just remember I am the man of the house, closing the door I seen a puzzled look on her face.

When I got home I seen mom at the sink getting ready to make dinner, I told her to just stop there don't make dinner because the man of the house was taking his woman of the house to dinner.

She broke into a big smile and kissed me on the cheek.

Up in her bedroom she was picking out what she wanted to wear to dinner and I stepped into her bedroom and walked into her closet and coming out with a black short pleated dress and a pair of high heels handing them to her.

I told her wear this with a black lacy bra and reaching into her drawer handed her a pair of small silky black panties.

The look on her face was of shock, she was blushing and said I cant wear that with you.

I just told her remember she was the woman of this house but I was the man so as her man says just wear them.

Dinner was great we had a very nice steak and salad with wine, then went out on the dance floor, every time we danced close she tried to pull away.

Her big breast felt so good against my chest and I know she could feel my hard cock, but hell it has been over 2 weeks since it was inside Laura and mom did feel good in my arms.

This whole evening was just to wake my mom up about Laura and help me get her back.

So when we got home I took moms hand and walked her into the living room, turning her to face me.

I said I enjoyed tonight Rebecca and leaned in to kiss her, she was stunned but didn't stop me.

As we kissed I pulled her close to me Then suddenly she broke the kiss and ran into her bedroom.

I went to her bedroom and knocked, she asked what do you want, I said now you need to think do you want to be the woman of my house or will you help me convince Laura to come home and take that job on, and you 2 had better get along.

The next morning mom had breakfast ready but was nowhere in sight, I ate then went to class.

After class I came home and mom was sitting on the sofa and she asked if I would come sit and talk with her.

When I sat down she looked into my eyes then, she told me she felt she wanted to take care of me and I didn't need Laura here.

Mom said Laura was bad for you, then she asked what I wanted from her, I got up to get myself a beer and grabbed the wine and refilled her wine glass looking into her eyes.

I said you know what being the woman of the house means, then got up and went out by the beach.

After a few beers and since I had no classes the next day, I stayed up watching movies about 1 am mom came in and sat beside me.

She was very quiet but then she whispered you do know its wrong.

I just said mom I am not demanding anything that doesn't come with what you are asking for, think about what you are asking to do is take the place of my woman that would mean all her duties.

Then I reached over and held her chin up and kissed her pretty little nose and looked into her eyes, then my words were mom I love you more than anyone I could ever love.

I love you more than any man could love you and that just describes my love for you as a mom, but I have needs as well and I would never force myself on you or force you to love me any other way than a mom.

So saying that I think we should both get up in the morning and call Laura and both of us ask her to come home.

I seen a tear in her eye as she walked back to her bedroom, I had to think as she walked away damn what a sexy woman.

The next morning I was up around 8 am and mom had breakfast on the table .

She met me at the table and surprised me when she wrapped her arms around my neck and lightly kissed my lips then asked if we could wait awhile before we called Laura that she needed to think about this and go at it slowly.

I just shrugged my shoulders and said mom I have needs, she nodded her head then again she kissed me only this time it was more affectionate.

After breakfast we walked down the beach and held hands while talking she laughed and cut up.

Mom tried to push me into the water but I was to large for her to shove, I stopped in mid-walk took her hand and pulled her to me and into my arms and said you are such a beautiful woman and I love you so much then bent down and kissed her.

We continued kissing it seemed like an hour but maybe just 3 minutes and yes I did slip her tongue.

We walked back in silence holding each others hand, when we got home she told me she loved me more than I knew, then she asked me a question.

Mom asked, does anyone here know us very well, my answer was I don't think anyone knows us at all why, she just smiled and walked inside.

That evening we were grilling out by our pool and mom came out with margaritas.

Mom was wearing a stunning blue sundress and I could tell she wore no bra.

I got an instant erection, as she brought me a margarita I took her hand and pulled her into a kiss and her taste was sweet she tasted like honey and margarita.

Mom looked into my eyes and said David I love you so much, I pulled her to me and whispered into her ear Rebecca I love you so much baby then kissed her neck and she shivered.

After dinner we talked, kissed and watched tv, more talking and kissing and nibbling her sexy neck than anything else.

About 9 pm I got up and asked her to sit on the sofa and I would be back in a few minutes.

Slipping into her room I found her sexiest nightie and carried it to my bedroom then started filling my large tub with a bubble bath.

A few minutes later I came back to the living room and took her by the hand.

Mom asked me where we were going I, told her I had something for her in the bathroom.

As we were walking thru the she noticed the nightie laying on the bed and then in the bath room she seen the bubble bath and smiled then said thank you it has been a long time since she had a bubble bath.

I told her to get in tub and I will bring her a glass of wine then I kissed her and walked out.

Bringing the wine back she was up to her neck in bubbles so I could not see anything.

Handing her the glass of wine, I reached down and kissed her and said I love you beautiful.

Then told her when she got out put on her nightie and call me.

30 minutes later mom called, honey I'm ready.

When I walked into the bedroom the sight took my breath away, the most beautiful woman alive was in my bed tits barely contained in her nightie.

I walked over to the bed and she started helping me to undress, taking my shirt off then kneeling down unbuckling my slacks sliding them down with my boxers.

On the bed I had the most beautiful sight ever.

The woman I love more than anything looking up into my eyes. Those beautiful blue eyes and long blonde hair and sexy lips painted bright red with lipstick.

Slowly sinking my hard 8 inches into that gorgeous mouth, she looks into my eyes again and says she is going to show her man how much she loves him.

I have to tell you it didn't take long since its been 2 weeks since my last cum and the sexiest woman ever was on her knees and my mom was one hell of a cock sucker.

I watched amazed as my mom swallowed ever drop.

Taking her hand lifting her up I laid mom on my bed hooking my fingers into her panties.

I took them off her, licking and kissing my way up her thighs.

I could smell her sex and couldn't wait to taste her, she was delicious and every time she came she tasted sweeter.

Laying her back on the bed I look into her yes and kiss her deeply as my cock slowly enters her.

She asks me to go slow it has been so long since she has had a man and I was the biggest one she has had.

You never have seen such a beautiful sight as I was seeing my mother with her legs wrapped around me passionately kissing me.

Mom's big breast pushing into my chest her nipples hard and poking me her pussy cumming and clamping onto me as I was filling her full of my seed.

Laying in the bed cuddled together my cock still inside her.

Mom asked me what I wanted her to do tomorrow and if I wanted her to call Laura.

I took a deep breath and said Baby what I want you to do is move all your things into your bedroom here with me.

This is where the man and the woman of the house sleeps and as far as your other question all I can say is Laura who?

Then with our last kiss for the night I tell her Rebecca I love you.

eagle166
eagle166
458 Followers