Who's in Control Ch. 02

Story Info
She gave him what she thought he was missing.
946 words
4.05
25.1k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/26/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood in the way of our bathroom door; in my silk black robe, lace bra and thong.I knew I was only going to get this done if I could arouse him and open him up to the idea.

Walking over to the bed I ran my fingers up his body.

"Hmm..." he sits up, "You want more baby?"

He watches me and smiles as I lay on the bed, "Lookin all sexy."

"Uh huh," I kiss his forehead.

I revealed the handcuffs I had been hiding and he smiled, "I get to tie you down?"

Taking his hands, I handcuff both to the opposite bedpost, spreading his arms apart.

"No I get to tie you up."

He grins, "I like you on top...it's all ready for you baby."

I made sure his binds were tight, "I don't want that though, at least, not right now."

He seemed dumbfounded, "Excuse me?"

I walk over to the dresser and get my Vaseline, his expression tells me he understands, "Member that thing I wanted to try?"

Taking a glob of Vaseline on my finger, I find his asshole, and slowly start to push in, he was so tight.

"Baby stop it."

"Yes?" I answered.

"I will kick you in the vagina if you do anything to my ass."

I remove my finger then climb on top of him, "Don't be mean."

My lips braze his, "Member the first time you had my ass baby, what you said to me?"

He didn't respond, I wish he would have. "No?" I nibble on his ear, "You said I want this hole."

I pulled back, and pulled my box from underneath the bed, revealing to him, a strap on. 8 inches of plastic dick. "Look, it's as big as you are."

He almost looked scared, but then again, I was scared when I thought of his 8 inch dick going into my virgin hole. I wish I could've made him feel better, this was all for him anyway. So I started to soothe him. "It's okay baby, I'll make it feel good I promise."

I kissed him, but he didn't kiss back...it hurt my feelings. "Baby can you at least respond?"

"I don't want to fucking my ass."

That angered me, "Why? Would you rather have another man do it?"

"No I'm not gay, and I'm not gonna take another man's dick up my ass."

"Then you can take mine." I said sternly, "We have been together for years and everything you've wanted to do, we've done. Everything you've wanted to try or teach, I've let you. So the least you can do is let me make you feel good the way I want to." I put on the strap on and rubbed some Vaseline on it.

I spread his legs apart and tied them to the opposite ends of the lower bed posts, then I positioned myself in classic missionary, so that his legs wouldn't be an issue and so that I could see how good I made him feel. I started to push forward, and I felt his muscles open right up. The Vaseline really did the trick.

I guided my hand down his face, "Relax baby."

He looked nervous, almost scared like I was when he first tried. He was too mad at me to show any signs of pleasure it he was feeling it, I hated that he was stubborn, but at least he had accepted the situation.

I kissed him deeply, "It's okay baby."

I wasn't even pushing but I felt it going in. His ass was swallowing my dick.

I started to push and I heard him gasp in pain.

"No, no, no baby shh..." I kissed him again, "Shh."

The more his muscles relaxed, the further I got in, and the further I got in the more of a reaction I got from him. He let out a moan and I smiled, "That's it baby."

Then I started my pace. I couldn't feel anything, but I was enjoying it plenty. It was like riding him but instead of me getting pleasure it was solely about him, and I could still be on top. I was loving this new found sense of domination, so I started grinding faster. Once I really got him to enjoy it, and he really started to moan, I bit my bottom lip. I had never worn a strap on so I wasn't entirely sure how to pull out, but once I could I realized how easy it was to slip out and in.

I watched him squirm under me, and moan uncontrollably.

If he liked it, he'd let me do it again. I just hoped that above all he hadn't felt emasculated.

My thrust became harder, and so did his breathing, "Damn baby...."

I watched his already hard dick start to swell, so I quickly pulled out. I pulled off the strap on and positioned myself between his legs and sucked him like a baby.

"Yes baby...suck it just like that...ohh yes."

Then he came, and I swallowed every drop. Amazingly when I took it out my mouth he was still hard, and just as I was about to get up to kiss him a stream of cum shot up at my face.

"I've always wanted to see your face covered in my cum."

I liked my lips, then went to the bathroom to wipe off my face. When I returned he was sitting straight up and the restraints were broken.

"How did you..."

"I'ma beast baby, are you really that surprised.

No.

And as he walked towards me, I only had one thought in mind.

I. Am. Fucked.