Who's In Control Ch. 02

Story Info
Relationship grows.
5.4k words
4.28
31.4k
33
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eagle166
eagle166
456 Followers

Waking that morning I rolled over, wondering if last night had been a dream. The bed sheets on the other side were disturbed so I knew someone had slept there. I could smell the sweet smell of mom's perfume, then noticed the wet spot in the center of the bed.

Getting out of bed I slipped on a pair of boxers and as the material pressed against my hard cock, I could feel how tender my cock was. Our aggressive sex had rubbed it raw, damn I thought to my self, mom was tighter than I figured she would be.

Walking down the stairs I hear mom in the kitchen. she is a lovely sight, standing at the stove cooking breakfast, wearing one of my white dress shirts, her long blonde hair hanging half way down her back, and standing bare footed on the tile floor. The only thing I would have changed about this picture would be the sexy black panties showing beneath the shirt.

As I came up behind her, I wrap my arms around her waist and kiss he on her neck. "Good morning beautiful."

"Good morning my sleepy headed stud, I am making you breakfast Darling."

I just reached over and turned the burners off and she looked surprised as I picked her up by her waist and sat her on the open counter top. "My dear mom this is all I ever want to eat for breakfast from now on."

Hooking my fingers into her black panties mom raises her ass up to let them slide off and down her legs. looking into her eyes as I kiss her knees and lick my way up her thighs, I reach up and kiss her straight onto her wet pussy lips and look at her.

"Mom you smell so good this morning, I can't wait to taste you."

Mom's legs draped over my shoulders and feet against my back, I have my arms around her legs with my fingers pulling her cunt lips apart, I start licking around her clit and down inside her sweet sex.

"Oh my son, your tongue feels so good, eat me baby, make mommy cum David, mommy loves when you make her cum with your tongue."

After a short time on my knees, feasting on my mothers beautiful pussy, I put her hard clit between my lips and her head rolls back onto the upper cabinet as I am sucking the cum out her tasty pussy she moans loudly with her orgasm and her fingers buried in my hair, she screams and cums all over my face.

"Mom, that was a delicious breakfast." I stand up close to her, she legs wrapped around my waist as I kiss her. "I love you so much Rebecca."

"Honey you should call me mom or mother, I am not sure it is proper to call me by my name."

"Why not, mom. You are my woman now." taking her chin in my fingers I lift it up and softly kiss her. "My dear Mom, my dear Rebecca, you are mine now. Honey you belong to me."

Looking into my eyes mom just nods her head up and down.

Rebecca takes my hand and leads me out to our pool area. let me tell you a little more about my house here on Marco Island. I bought it with my lotto winnings. It is huge, on the beach in a very high end residence. We have a large pool with a nice hot tub all under a glass enclosure.

I have only one neighbor close to me. It's an older black man and his daughter. John is 63 years old and around 6 ft. 2. He seems to be in good shape for his age.

Now John's daughter is a looker, she is 19, about 6 ft. tall long legs and a bubble butt, maybe 36 c breast and very fit. Her name is Miranda.

Miranda, has long frizzy hair and her complexion is very dark just like her dad.

Now back to mom and me. taking me by the hand we are standing by our hot tub. Mom gets on her knees in front of me and reaches out sliding my boxers down and I step out of them.

My cock is hard as a brick, as mom stands and takes my cock in her hand, I slide the shirt mom is wearing off and watch it hit the paved stone around our pool area. We climb into the hot tub and mom leads me to sit on the edge.

Mom eases her knees down into the water in between my legs and looks at me with those loving eyes. "Baby now it's time for mommy to have her breakfast."

Mom, commenced to giving me one of her world class blowjobs, with every movement her eyes never left mine, every time her lips went from the top of my cock to the bottom and every swirl her tongue made around my cock brought a deep moan from my lips.

I watched her eyes blink when I grabbed her long blonde hair and pulled her lips to the bottom of my shaft and as soon as I felt my cock deep in the back of her throat, I shot my first rope of cum, pulling herself away till only the head was inside her lips I shot the remainder of my cum.

"Swallow it all Rebecca, swallow every drop."

I watched her cheeks puff out with a full mouth of cum and then with watery eyes she gulped down the rest of it.

"Wow, that was the best blowjob I have ever had, I love you mom."

With her head laying on my thighs and her finger wrapped around my cock, she looks at me and say's. "I love you too son."

Easing down into the water with mom, I hear a small noise to my right. There just over the hedges and fence was Miranda our neighbors daughter. She had a big grin on her face and was waving, I waved back and just smiled.

We soaked for a bit, then went inside and finally had our real breakfast, then upstairs and showered and dressed.

We had plans of going to the park and taking a walk, then going to lunch and a trip to the mall so mom could shop for clothes and get her nails done,

I was dressed before mom, and while she was in the bath, putting on her make-up I sneaked into her jewelry box, finding what I was looking for I slipped into my pocket.

Watching mom walk is always a treat, but today she was wearing a baby blue sundress with bright flower prints, the hem came just above her knees and the top barely held in her massive breast.

As she slid into the passenger seat she brought her dress up and, I know she done it on purpose, mom exposed a pair of sheer baby blue transparent bikini panties.

She looks at me with a grin. "Do you like what you see son." Then brushes her dress back down her legs.

"No." I said.

Mom's smile faded. "You don't like what you see. Is something wrong honey?"

"Rebecca, I do not like what I see, I am madly in love with everything I see Precious."

Mom leans over and kisses me then puts her seat belt on, "Let's hurry to the park my love, I am ready for a nice walk."

The park is located by the mall and several restaurants so we parked at what would be our final destination for the night.

I had reservations the finest Italian place in southern Florida, it was famous for nice intimate scenery. The booths were private with saloon type doors closing each one off for its own privacy.

We had a nice walk through the park, I was holding her hand, and would lean over for a kiss, sometimes during our walk I would have my arm around her waist holding her close, while we whispered sweet nothings into each others ears, telling her several times.

"Rebecca I love you very much baby."

"I love you too my darling man."

We had a short lunch then went to the mall, we shopped at several department stores purchasing mom several outfits, then to the fabulous Victoria secrets for her special things.

While at Victoria secrets we split up for a short time and I picked out something I wanted for her and had the sales lady wrap it for me.

Mom showed me all the outfits she liked and we paid for them and as we were leaving the sales lady brought me my package. Mom looked at me with a confused look on her face.

"What's in the package David."

"Something I liked and wanted for you, I would like for you to wear it tonight."

"Ok if you want me to Honey."

Mom was going to have her nails done and I didn't want to watch that, so I told mom I was going to a sporting goods store.

"Go ahead Son, it may while maybe an hour or so."

"Not a problem mom, I have some errands myself, and it will be about 6 p.m. when we are finished, then we can go to dinner."

Mom had her nails done and I went straight to the jewelers store. Looking around inside I finally found what I was looking for, pulling what I had taken of mom's earlier this morning, Handing it to the clerk, I asked.

"Can I get this in a size to match this one."

"Yes Sir, we can either match it or re size one." The clerk found a perfect match and it looked beautiful so after paying for it, I went back and met with mom.

It was 6:15 and our reservations were for 6:30 so we walked back to Millano's.

We were seated, I sat across from mom, she asked. "Are you not sitting next to me."

"No sweetheart, during our conversation tonight I want to see those delicious lips and your bright eyes, I want to see their reactions."

When the waiter brought us a nice bottle of wine, we ordered dinner and sat and talked over our romantic cuisine.

After dinner we had more wine and I started our chat.

"Mom, from now on I want to call you Rebecca whenever we are out where no one knows us, even when we are home, would that be ok?"

Reaching over and holding my hand she says, "Honey I am getting to like you calling by my name and I don't think anyone here knows us, so yes please call me Rebecca or Darling or any other sweet name you like David."

"Ok Rebecca, I have a few questions about how things are with us and how I would like them to be."

"Ok David ask me anything ."

"Rebecca, I love you and wouldn't want to stop our relationship, but I want to know how you feel about that and a few other things."

"David I love you and as a matter of fact honey, I am in love with you and didn't want it to stop either."

"Ok, I have 3 things to ask of you. one, I want you as mine and only mine, Faithful and we would be exclusive, can you do that ."

"Yes David I can be faithful and only yours sweetheart, I love only you."

"Ok the next 2 are harder to ask so please think hard about it."

I reached into my pocket and pulled out the box, opening it and presenting it in front of Mom. "Rebecca, will you marry me, I know legally we can't be man and wife, but no one will know but us, it doesn't have to be legal just as long as we feel we are married and I want to live the rest of my life with you as my bride."

Mom looked at the ring and started crying. "Oh Honey, it is beautiful, and I would love to be your wife, but that wouldn't be fair to you. I am older than you, David what about children, don't you want kids?"

"Mom what does age have to do with love, every year I love you more. You are not only my mother, I know your were made for me, you are my sole mate. And as far as children, that's the third thing, Rebecca, I am asking you to throw away your birth control pills when we get home. I want you to have my children."

"Honey, I think I am a little aged to have children and then they would also be my grandchildren in a way. I don't know about the third thing David, One and Two sound great but lets talk about the third some more."

After dinner the ride home was nice, Mom's smile was radiant, her dress was high up on her thighs, my hand was rubbing the inside of her thighs when I noticed, no panties.

Mom smiled at me and said, "I left them off at Victoria Secrets, do you like?"

"Yes Mom I like that very much. "And then I brushed my fingers across her wet pussy and circled her clit. By the time were home she had 2 orgasms.

We got home and unloaded all of our stuff and carried it to our bedroom, mom kept looking at the one the sales lady had given me.

"What's in this one Darling."

Kissing her I said. "You will have to wait till later my bride."

I walked mom back out the front door, I reached down and brought my bride into my arms to carry her over the threshold, Kicking he door shut, I carried Mom up the stairs and into our bedroom.

She was sitting on our bed looking at her wedding rings and smiling as I walked in to take a shower. Our bed room has a his and hers bath, so she also took her shower while I had mine.

Before I went into the shower, I had given her the package and asked her to wear it tonight. Mom carried it in with her.

I was sitting on our bed when Mom entered the room, I almost lost my breath. Mom was wearing the pure white nightie with white thigh high stockings and a black garter, her huge melons nearly busting out the top half of it.

"Mrs.Rebecca Larson, you are the most beautiful bride ever."

"I would love to go by that name, but much prefer the name, Mrs. David Larson, and Mr. Larson you are very handsome your self."

We made love that night for about an hour, then we rested and then I fucked Mom hard several time till early the next day.

Sitting around kissing and making out all day, we decided to have another nice dinner and go dancing, when we got home and went to bed, Mom was playing with her rings and looked at me with a serious look.

"Honey, I did something this morning that was probably not what a new bride should do."

"What was that Rebecca?"

"I threw away my birth control pills, my darling husband will you make love to me and give me a baby."

4 months later.

I came home from a meeting I had with my investment broker. Mom is sitting on the sofa with something in her hands. She was smiling.

"What's up Mom."

She holds up a pregnancy test and says "Welcome home Daddy."

I fell to my knees in front of her, "I love you so much Rebecca, thank you Darling."

My beautiful wife, my mother was 9 weeks pregnant and I was in heaven.

We spent the next month laughing and kissing, living such a happy life, I was happier than I ever thought possible.

Mom was 4 months pregnant when I had to go to Miami on a Thursday for an investors meeting, I had been doing business with one group and we have made a lot of money with our ventures together.

At the Marriott we had our meeting and I had a room reserved for that night. the presentation was at 8 p.m. but at first glance I knew it was something I was not interested in so I bowed out.

At 6 p.m. I had dinner in at a steak house and couldn't believe my luck. I ran in to Laura, she was by herself waiting to be seated.

I usually just sit at the bar, since there is no waiting in these areas, so I asked Laura to join me and she accepted.

"You look beautiful Laura, how have you been."

"Thank you David, You look great also, I have been ok, how have you been, how is your mom."

"I am fine thank you for asking Laura, mom is doing great, she is pregnant, I have missed you Laura."

"I have missed you too David. Your mom is pregnant? wow, who is the father?"

"I can't say Laura."

"I wish you hadn't left without talking to me, we could have worked it out. Are you seeing someone?"

"No David, I am not with anyone and I have not since I left you."

Laura explained the talk she and mom had before she left and, I wasn't pleased with either of them but I realized, I did love both of them.

We had a few more drinks and I paid the tab, we exchanged phone numbers and shared a pleasant kiss, Laura still felt good in my arms.

It was only 7:30 and I didn't want to stay there, I wanted to chat with my mom about her and Laura so I left to drive home. It is only 150 miles from Miami to Marco Island so that 2 and half hour drive wasn't so bad.

I thought all the way home how I would bring the subject up to mom, but when I got home I still had no idea of what to say.

It was 10 p.m. when I got home, I unlocked the door and noticed the lights were out.

Mom being pregnant was probably in bed resting so I wouldn't bring it up tonight.

Climbing the stairs I heard noises wondering what stupid show mom was watching and fell asleep. That is something she does regularly.

As I got to the door I grinned, Mom must be watching porn.

I open the door as quietly as I can to a very big shock.

There was my wife, my mom on all fours getting plowed from behind, by my neighbor John.

Mom was taking all of his black cock, her head was down on the bed and her ass was up and she was shoving her pussy hard into his long black cock.

He was very long, probably 10 inches and coal black, not as thick as me but very long and the head of his cock was a big mushroom looking thing.

I was in shock, I didn't know what to do. Just as I was coming to my senses, the rage deep inside me, my face was red I heard them in their loud passionate voices.

"Oh Rebecca, I am going to cum."

"Cum in me John, slam that big black cock in me give me your baby seed Darling."

John's legs were trembling and I knew he was cumming deep inside mom.

"Oh yes John breed me honey."

John starts to unloads in her when I scream at them.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE, GET OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU SORRY SON OF A BITCH."

John pulls out and I hear the sloshing sound as his cock pops out and see the cum running out of my mothers cunt and down her thighs.

Mom is screaming and crying.

"David, you are not supposed to be here , why are you here."

"I am here because I live here slut, I live here but now you don't."

"Oh David I didn't mean for you to catch us, this is the only time, please let's talk this out."

John was almost dressed and I told him.

"John take your whore with you when you leave."

"David she can't go with me, she is your wife."

"John, you are the last one to fuck her, she is your whore now. She is yours now."

"David, she is pregnant, she is having your baby."

"At this time John, I believe it may be your child."

"Hey man, it's not mine, I ain't raising another brat."

"It's your child David, no one else has fucked me till tonight."

"Fuck you, I don't believe you, you lied and cheated on me, you broke your promises, your wedding vows. Go with your new man you are no longer welcome here."

Crying she dressed and left with John.

That night I received 41 calls and messages,25 calls from Mom, but I hung up every time before she could speak 10 texts from mom saying how sorry she was and how much she loved me and this was the only time and the baby was mine not his.

I sent one text back to her saying we will know 5 months from now when the baby is born and he is black, and don't text me ever again. 5 from John saying he was sorry about all this. I just sent one back, FUCK YOU.

Then there was one voice mail from Miranda, "I hope this doesn't affect your relationship with me, I like you a lot David, a whole bunch."

I decided to call Miranda back and we talked for a few minutes, then I went to bed in the spare bedroom. I had a lot of things to do tomorrow.

I could only sleep a few hours, my mind was going crazy, how can a wife do this to a man, how could a mom do that to her son, wow this is fucked up, and he is 63, an old man, wow that's an ego killer.

That night since I didn't sleep much, I took trash bags and loaded all mom's crap in them and during the early morning hours I carried them over and deposited them on John's front porch and left a note.

John, here is all your whores things, I wish both of you happiness.

8 a.m. there was a knock on my door, looking out the glass beside the door, I seen it was Mom.

I opened the door but left the storm door glass locked.

"You are not wanted here slut, go back to your black cock."

"Please talk to me David, please."

"I don't talk to whores." then I slammed the door.

A few hours later another knock on the door, I was angry when I jerked the door open.

"What the fuck do you want now, whore."

"I am so sorry Miranda, I thought it was someone else, come in please."

Miranda was wearing cut off blue jean shorts and looked stunning, her ass was her best feature and at 19 she had many great features, 36 c breast, and lips that look like they were made for sucking cock.

We chatted for hours, she told me about her conversation with Rebecca last night, John had went to bed, he was very upset, kept saying he didn't know why he let his self get into this shit.

Miranda told me. "David, Rebecca told me this was the fist time, you were gone and he was horny, she told me gets horny when she is pregnant and has to have sex every day."

eagle166
eagle166
456 Followers
12