Who's in Control Ch. 03

Story Info
As I said before, I was fucked.
860 words
3.91
30.9k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/26/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know how he got out, and quite honestly I was scared of what he would do. My closest guess was kill me, or beat my ass like he didn't know me, or worse, cause I legally just raped him, he might leave me.

I sighed, "You're gonna leave me aren't you?"

"No." He kisses my forehead, "Cause I let you do it."

I get offended, "You didn't even know I was gonna do it."

"I'm Jesus I know everything," he leads me over to the bed, "And actually I did. You were too determined to have your way, so I let you have your fun. I mean handcuffs? Really? I mean baby you've gotta give me more credit than that."

I was kinda disappointed, so I sighed.

"And your right, I did like it, but you're never gonna do it again."

"Why you liked it."

"Yeah, but I said, you're not gonna do it again."

He made me get on my knees on the side of the bed, and he sat, tying my hands, with the very same rope I used on him, behind my back.

He sticks his hands in my bra, pinches my nipples roughly, causing me too become even more aroused.

"Mmm..."

"You like that, don't you?"

He knows I do, he just wants to hear me say it, "...yes...ooh yes."

"And what do you want to do?"

He pinches harder, "Mm! Suck!"

He pushes my head to his crotch, "Then suck."

He starts pulling at my nipples and I take him into my mouth, and I start sucking like a whore. He knows how turned on sucking his dick made me, and right now, I was really really hot.

"Stop it greedy." he pulls out then pulls me onto the bed, facing me, with my legs draped over his shoulder, "I'ma show you why, you take my dick, not the other way around."

Then he just shoved it in, I wasn't even prepared, it hurt so bad, but the fullness in my pussy and the thickness of his cock made it feel so incredibly good. He was going so deep...and so hard...I thought I might pass out.

"Now doesn't that feel good?"

I'm gasping...I can hardly breathe, "....yes! ohh yes!"

He flashes me a devilish grin, "I know it does."

Pulling out, he sits my head up so I can clearly see him fucking me, "Your gonna watch me teach you."

And I watch as he instructed. "Mmm..."

He started to go faster, and I watched him through and through. It turned me on, he knew I loved to watch his dick enter my pussy. I watched him force himself into me. It started to hurt, so I whimpered. He laughed.

"That's it baby...cry for me."

"Who's pussy is this?" he demanded.

"It's yours...ah! It's yours!" he was tearing me in half. He pulls out then straddles my face, shoving it in my mouth, "And who's beautiful warm mouth is this?"

He pulls out, then hurls my legs back over his shoulder. I get scared, "Baby...please don't hurt me."

"And who's big sexy ass is this?"

"It's yours baby." I whimper, "Baby please don't.."

He starts pushing in, and I screamed. When he's all in, he leans over me and bits my breasts.

"This is my ass, and that is my pussy, and when I'm done, I'ma show you who's throat this is."

I couldn't talk...it hurt so much but I was in so much ecstasy. He smacked my ass, "This is what I do..." in between each sentence he slammed into me, "I fuck you. I take your ass, I own your pussy....and I'ma slam my dick in you until you cum."

I felt it boiling within me, I need to cum so badly.

"You cum on my dick, not the other way around, so now I'm make you cum."

He slammed into me three more times, and then I felt my body clench, and I screamed as my orgasm swept through my whole body leaving me limp, but he still didn't stop. He didn't stop until he loaded tons of cum deep into my ass. I was so worn out.

He sat me up then stuck it in my mouth, and he pinched my nipples. As if on autopilot I sucked, and swallowed till I couldn't feel myself anymore and collapsed.

He went to the bathroom, got a hot towel, and cleaned my body. Then he laid on his back, and pulled me over so I had my face buried in his shoulder blade.

"That was mean."

"You gave me reason to be."

"I did not."

"It's my ass, not yours," he grabs my ass, "My ass."

"I just wanted to make you feel good."

"You could stay out my ass and still do that."

I sighed, "Meanie."

"You know, I really hate you sometimes."

Tears started to swell in my eyes so he smiled and me then kissed me, "I love you."

"I love you too."

"Just stay out my ass."

I sighed, "Oh Cookie."

With his final warning, he kissed my nose, we smiled, then drifted off to sleep.