Who's Next

Story Info
His pantyhose rendezvous continues.
1.4k words
4.19
25.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My business trip to Albuquerque is still more than a month away and just the thought of being with my lover again has kept my dreams very vivid.

Sleep is something that I have learned to do without for the past few nights. Just the thought of being with my lover Donna and my new friend Lydia has had my head swimming with erotic visions both awake and asleep.

Last night my sleep fell upon me hard and my dreams started to come alive almost immediately......

.....my balls had just given up their second load of cum in less than 10 minutes and I was weak from the incredible sex. Lydia and I untied Donna and we all lay on the bed panting. I was between the two of these sexy girls and we gently touched and stroked each other and basked in the afterglow of the moment. Soon my two nylon-covered playmates are rubbing their sexy legs up and down my pantyhose covered legs and god what a feeling. Donna started to drift off to sleep. I guess the hour or so of having that vibrator making her climax over and over again while Lydia picked me up at the airport was a bit too much for her and soon she was out like a light. Lydia said that maybe she should go and let us be alone for the evening but I told her that she was more than welcome to stay.

Her hand was gently stroking my nylon-covered shaft and I was rubbing her stockings, moving higher and higher till I found her moist pussy. I promised her that if she stayed, I would make it worth her while. "Oh really", she said. "How exactly will you do that?" I rolled over to her and kissed her deeply the got above her and took one of her hard nipples into my mouth and licked and sucked it into my mouth, all the while keeping my finger deep inside her quivering sex. I licked and sucked her other nipple before I started to trail kisses down her body till I stuck my hard tongue deep inside her sweet pussy. Now my lover has the sweetest pussy that I have ever eaten and Lydia's was almost that sweet, with the most intoxicating scent. Her scent drove me crazy and I started to lick her clit, gently at first, then harder.

Lydia wrapped her nylon legs around my shoulders pulling me closer into her and I worked on her till she rewarded me with her hot juice from her most intense orgasm of the evening. All this time Donna was asleep with a smile on her face. When Lydia finally came down from her "cloud" she slowly unwrapped her legs and I moved up her body and kissed her deeply. She said it was my turn but I insisted that after the plane ride and the heat of the moment that I really needed to shower.

I sat on the edge of the bed and started to pull my pantyhose off when Lydia stopped me and said she would take care of that for me. She got on her knees in front of me and slowly moved her hands up my legs till she reached the waste band of my hose and then started to pull them down. She lifted the hose over my semi-hard cock and when it was free she bent over it and kissed the head lightly. She continued to remove my hose while sucking softly on my now growing member. When she finished with my hose she put them on the bed and then started to work on me in earnest. I loved the feeling of her mouth around my shaft but my cock was still a little too tender from it's earlier work outs so I pulled her up off my cock and told her that I was going to the shower. A pouting frown came to her lips and I softly kissed them and then whispered into her ear that when she does finally leave, there was a phone call I needed her to make for me. I also told her that while I was in the shower she would just have to find other things to do.

When I closed the bathroom door Donna sat straight up and said that watching the two of us had made her so horny. Lydia knew that Donna would never drift off to sleep when there was a hard cock in the room and told her that she loved the tongue work that I had just given her. Donna lunged at Lydia and pinned her friend to the bed and lowered her mouth onto her pussy. "So you liked his tongue work did you? Then I will give you something to compare it to." Donna sucked her girlfriend's clit into her mouth while stroking up and down Lydia's nylon legs. She worked her up to a fever and then turned around till they were sixty-nine. Donna lowered her pussy over her friends mouth and Lydia licked my cum and Donna's juice out of her pussy. Donna continued to work on her friend with her mouth and two fingers up inside Lydia's pussy. Lydia was going crazy and was stroking Donna's nylon covered body. She then put her finger into Donna's pussy to get it wet and then slowly inserted it up into her tight ass.

Soon the girls each had tongues on clits and fingers in pussy and ass as they started to cum together. They rolled around on the bed till Lydia was now top and they continued working on each other when I came out of the bathroom. I sat down in a chair and watched these two sex starved girls go at themselves. I stroked my shaft until I was as hard as rock and then went to the bed and got behind Lydia.

I lowered my cock to her pussy and Donna looked up and saw my cock twitching in front of her friend's pussy. She first took it into her mouth and swirled her tongue around the head and made me all nice and wet. She then pulled me out of her mouth and place the head of my cock at the entrance to her friend pussy. She reached around me, grabbed onto my ass and pulled me into her friend. Lydia let out a load moan into Donna's pussy as I penetrated her and sucked harder on Donna's clit. I slowly started to fuck Lydia from behind while she ate Donna's pussy. Donna licked my balls and Lydia's clit from underneath. I reached around Lydia and started to play with their tits and increased my thrusts until my balls were loudly slapping against her clit and Donna's chin.

Donna was the first to cum, flooding Lydia's face with her sweet nectar. Having her friend cum into her mouth, Lydia was next. Her pussy was gyrating wildly around my shaft and I knew that it would anytime now that I was spraying my cum deep inside her. Donna then started to suck my tight balls and Lydia lifted her legs behind her and rubbed her nylons up and down my back and ass and that was it.

I grabbed Lydia's waste and slammed my cock into her hot pussy and gave her my first two jets of cum. I then pulled out of her and pushed my head into Donna's waiting mouth. She took the rest of my load into her mouth and stroked my shaft till I gave up the last of my juice.

We collapsed onto the bed and Lydia and I joined Donna in a deep kiss. That's when we discovered that she did not swallow my cum and she shared it with both of us, the cum rolling over our tongues and lips. I then laid down between them with my head at their feet so I could rub, kiss and suck their nylon legs and feet. They both had a hand on my cock when the three of us drifted off.

I awoke to find Lydia gone and my lover sucking on my cock. She is so talented that I was ready to cum when we heard a knock on the door and she went to answer it.

"Peter!! What are you doing here?" Donna was surprised to see one of her "playmates" at the door. "Lydia called me and said that Curt wanted to have me over for some..."

"Damn Alarm Clock. 6:30am and time for work. I hope my dream continues later."