Who's Sorry Now?

Story Info
She seeks revenge with hubby's co-worker.
11.2k words
3.7
231.5k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thanks to "Marie-Terese" and" The Troubador" for their assistance, guidance and for the superb job Marie-Terese did with the editing. Thank you seems so weak but it is heart felt.

The crinkled wrapping paper rustled as I shifted in the chair, forcing me to drag my eyes from the now silent television screen. Suddenly the reality of what I had just seen hit me and my stomach was gripped by an icy fist, choking I made a dash for the bathroom to throw up.

Eventually the retching subsided and I reached for a towel to clean myself, as I did I became aware of the bitter taste in my mouth. Bitter from the vomit but more than that the bitter taste of having just seen my wife of 10 years fuck my friend. Well maybe friend was too strong a word, especially after what I had just seen. Bryan was more of a work acquaintance with whom we socialized from time to time. Rinsing with a mouth wash removed one bad taste but only confrontation with these two cheating bastards would remove the other.

I tried to sort out what had happened, to find some logical reason for it. One part of me still hoped that this was all a big joke and I would arrive home to find Debra laughing at how she had caught me. I guess I knew my marriage was now over, still I did not want to let it go without a fight. The questions that repeated over and over in my head were why? What had I done to deserve this? What had happened in our marriage that drove Debra to seek revenge on me like this?

The tape had some of the answers but I had been in shock right from the start of it and had not heard what she was saying to me as she screwed Bryan. I knew I would have to watch it again to understand what she was trying to tell me, however much I dreaded seeing them together again. My first reaction was to grab the phone and ring home, after a few rings the answering machine kicked in informing me that neither Debra nor Ian (I'm Ian) was home right now but that I could leave a message and one of them would get back to me.

Grabbing a drink from the mini bar, I settled down in the armchair pressing rewind on the remote. As the tape wound back to the start I allowed my mind to wander back to when this had begun only a few short hours ago.

The messenger had delivered the package to the hotel front desk. It was held there until I returned from the clients I had been negotiating with.

I work for a large engineering company that contracts work in most of the larger cities throughout the country. Normally I do most of my work from my desk in the main office, leaving the traveling and early negotiations to my sales people. This trip was an exception. It should have been Bryan here but he had come down sick at the last moment. With no-one else available I had to fill in. It meant 4 days away from home, leaving on Tuesday and getting back mid-day Saturday.

I finished up with the clients arriving back at the hotel at 3.30 pm. When I asked at the front desk if there were any messages I was handed the package and a message from the main office. Back in my room I threw the package on the bed and rang the office. Gail, my secretary, answered and told me that they just needed to confirm that I would be back in the office Monday.

"Yes, everything is completed here, for now. I have the new specifications and there are no hitches so I'll fly out tomorrow and be back in the office on Monday. Is there anything urgent on my desk that I should know about?"

Gail answered "No nothing that can't wait, it's been a quiet week and I've been able to field anything that came up."

"Good, I don't know what I would do without you Gail. I'll see you Monday. Have a good weekend. Bye".

Next I confirmed my flight before I got too relaxed and forgot. No changes to my flight, I had to be at the airport by 9am the following morning.

The negotiations had been a bit of push and shove and now that they were over I could feel the stress levels fading and with them the adrenaline. Suddenly I felt tired. An early dinner and bed were what I needed. Ringing down to the desk I booked a table for 7.30 pm.

With more than three hours to kill I decided that I should check out the package then shower and change for dinner.

Inside the package I found a video and a letter. The envelope was addressed to "You Bastard" which got my attention straight away. Someone from the office having a bit of fun? I slipped the tape into the VCR before reading the letter. It was short, piquing my curiosity "I want you to know how much I enjoyed making this for you. I doubt that you will have the same enjoyment watching it." No signature added to the mystery.

Settling down to watch the video I pushed play and was greeted by a shot of my wife Debra. She was sitting in our lounge staring into the camera, stark naked. Her opening words hit me like a punch in the gut "You cheating bastard this is where I get my revenge….." the rest of her words were lost on me as I saw Bryan walk into the scene sporting an erection and nothing else. From then on it all became a blur of these two sucking and fucking.

-------------------------------------------

A click told me that the tape was ready to play and I mentally steeled myself for what would follow.

Pushing play I watched my wife sitting naked in our lounge, her breasts sagging only slightly, pointed directly at the camera. It struck me as odd that her nipples were not erect, just two small bumps on her full 38 D bust. Again her words shouted out of the speakers at me but this time I made the effort to listen.

"You cheating bastard, this is where I get my revenge for what you and your sluts have put me through." The words, full of anger, were loud and held a threat of worse to come.

Bryan entered the scene his 7 inches of thick meat leading the way as he moved towards Debra.

"You thought that I wouldn't find out about your fucking around on me? Well you're not the only one with friends who stand by you." She had lowered the volume but there was still that anger, mixed now with a sadness.

Bryan reached Debra and put his arm around her shoulder to comfort her as she seemed close to tears. She reached out and took his cock in her left hand, her wedding ring clearly visible as she wrapped her fingers around his shaft. Slowly Debra began to stroke his cock as she continued with her tirade.

"All that bullshit about loving only me while all the time you were out fucking your young girlfriends. Don't try to deny it I have all the proof I need." Picking up some papers from the coffee table she waved them at the camera. Her ministration of Bryan's cock hadn't lessened and small moans of sexual satisfaction proved she was having the desired effect.

"Motel rooms booked on your bankcard, in the name of Mr. and Mrs. Smith. You could have been more original than that. Sexy lingerie and flowers, again on your bankcard, lingerie that I never saw and you haven't bought me flowers in ages. Presents for your bimbos no doubt. Well here is where you start to pay."

Debra dropped the bank statements, discarding them as no longer important She turned aligning her face with the purple head of Bryan's engorged cock, her mouth now only a couple of inches away from it. Pushing her tongue out she moved forward until she could scoop the precum that oozed from the tip. Pulling her tongue back into her mouth Debra made a show of savouring his offering before she swallowed.

"Hmmm nice and sweet just as I like it, better than my bastard of a husband can produce. I want more, lots more." Not wasting anymore time Debra swallowed Bryan's cock all the way down slurping and sucking like there was no tomorrow. Bryan's moans became more animated as he began to fuck her mouth, slowly at first but quickly picking up speed as his excitement built. Debra soon found a rhythm that met Bryan's and her head movements, co-ordinated with his thrusts soon brought him to the edge. Seconds before he shot his juices down her throat Debra pressed her thumb against the base of his cock cutting off the flow of cum. Stopping her sucking she held his cockhead in her mouth keeping him hard but allowing him time to cool off a little.

I knew the feeling well. This was one of her favourite tricks to make our lovemaking last longer and to give our orgasms a greater intensity.

After a couple of minutes of little action she again began to suck and stroke his cock. Taking her time she controlled him so that he wouldn't cum before she was ready, actually couldn't would be more accurate.

Finally, Debra began to work his cock faster and harder. Slipping it out of her mouth, her hand still working the shaft, she urged him on "Yes baby that's it cum for me, you know you want to. You know how much I want you to cum. Yes that's it baby give it all to me. I want to taste you. You know I love the taste of your cum. Cum for me."

All this had Bryan worked up to fever pitch and his cock was straining and twitching. His face showed the strain and his grunts and moans had reached a peak.

With that Debra turned, faced the camera, her eyes that once looked at me with love now filled with sadness and anger. "Watch this you prick" and taking Bryan's cock head back into her mouth she slipped a finger up into his ass. This sent Bryan over the top and he froze in place spurting his juices into her mouth. There wasn't a lot, but what there was must have been best quality because Debra caught it all in her mouth and held it there. Again she turned to the camera and opening her mouth for me to see then closed her lips and swallowed it all down. Slipping her tongue between her lips she licked them clean then turned back to Bryan's cock which received the same treatment. Debra refused to relinquish it until it was spotless, not a trace of cum to be seen.

It was hard for me to watch, not only because she was my wife but because she had choreographed this scene to provide maximum pain. She had never let me cum in her mouth nor had she tasted my cum. Anal sex was another forbidden thing in our sex life but here she was finger fucking Bryan in the ass.

Despite my strongest efforts tears filled my eyes and I had to work hard not to break down again.

Bryan had softened and shrunk and would require some time to recover. Debra made the most of this time to tell me how much of a better lover he was, that he was so much bigger than me. For the record this was pure BS, my own equipment is not huge but it shades Bryan both in length and thickness.

Debra continued with her tirade then hit me with her knockout punch "It is 7pm Tuesday night, you left this morning and when you receive this tape it will be Friday afternoon. Bryan and I will have been fucking for four days. Even this does not make up for the pain you have caused me so here are my conditions." Here she paused for a moment as if to brace herself then continued. "I intend to continue seeing Bryan or any other man I choose for as long as I want to. If you try to cause trouble or do any thing to try to stop me then I will divorce you, with the evidence and witnesses I have I will take every thing you have. The courts don't take kindly to cheating husbands."

"If or when we get back to normal will be entirely up to me and you will have no say in any thing that I do from now on. Needless to say you will have no more contact with any other woman."

"I know that you are Bryan's boss but if you do any thing to hurt him at work, or physically then I will divorce you. The choice is up to you but remember you have a lot more to lose than he does."

"Oh! And last but not least I am no longer on the pill and Bryan doesn't like using condoms so there is every likelihood that I will get pregnant. If I do then we will raise the child as if it were our own."

Bryan stood quietly in the background with a big shit eating smirk on his face. A smirk that said he had put one over on me and that I was in no position to defend myself or to retaliate.

Debra looked at him then back to the camera. Laughing sarcastically she said "Well you bastard it is up to you what happens now, but in the meantime I intend to enjoy my new lover. Oh yes, just to put you in the picture fully this isn't the first time I have had Bryan. He and I have been consoling each other for the last 2 months and it has been the best sex that I have ever had."

The camera shut down then restarted again, this time in the master bedroom showing Debra, still naked, lying on the stripped bed. Shortly Bryan joined her and they spent the next 10 minutes kissing and groping each others bodies.

Pulling away from him Debra said "Come here darling I have a special treat that I have been saving for just this moment." Rising to her knees she positioned herself across the bed so that I could clearly see her swollen, wet pussy lips. Getting into position on all fours she turned to Bryan who was fully hard again.

"Get behind me and fuck me hard and fast, you know the way I like it."

Bryan quickly moved into position and lined his cock up with my wife's willing, cheating cunt. Again she managed a twist that surprised both me and Bryan.

"Not there darling," she whimpered in her best sexy voice. "You know what you have wanted, well today is that special day. I want you to take my anal virginity. Just please take it slow and easy, remember you are so much bigger than my husband."

The grin on Bryan's face was soul destroying as was this last message from Debra. It was plain that I now took second place in her heart and her life if indeed I had a place at all.

I knew that the rest of the tape was just pure sex and went on for more than an hour, denigrating me and my ability as a lover, before they decided to take a break. Not wanting to see this I turned the tape off and reached for my drink. Downing it in one gulp I grabbed a refill from the mini bar before trying to sort out my feelings.

Suddenly I realized I didn't want to be alone, I needed to be part of a crowd. Looking at my watch I saw the time was almost 6.30 pm. A shower and change of clothes did nothing to help my confusion but kept me busy until it was time for dinner.

The restaurant was busy despite being early and I waited 15 minutes for my table. I spent the time sitting at the bar nursing a mineral water. Originally I intended to get blasted and to hell with them both, but realized that what I really needed was to try to make sense of what had happened, what was happening.

Glancing around I recognized some of the other hotel guests, some I had ridden in the lift with, others I had seen here in the restaurant on previous evenings. Two salesmen I had met and had a few drinks with came into the bar and greeted me with a wave before moving over to a couple of young ladies who were waiting for them. Both of these guys wore wedding bands but this didn't seem to affect their need to get some extra marital entertainment. Now I'm no saint and I certainly enjoyed looking at a pretty woman but I had never been tempted to cheat on Debra. That is not to say that there hadn't been the opportunity but that is as far as it had every gone, a little harmless flirting.

Once I had been seated and looking through the menu I realized how hungry I was. My last meal of a sandwich and coffee had been 7 hours earlier and that had been flushed down the toilet in my outpouring of anguish. As I waited for the meal to arrive I reviewed what Debra had said and still it made no sense. I had never cheated on her, the evidence she had produced was easily explained. The lingerie was sitting in a box wrapped up and in the back of my wardrobe as an anniversary gift for her. The flowers I had bought, at her request, for her mother's birthday eight weeks earlier. The motel booking was a business booking for one of our out of town managers and his wife. The company had reimbursed me a few weeks later.

My entrée arrived and as I tasted the fish I had a flash back to another time where I had been served fish. It was as if a veil had been lifted and I began to see things clearly.

-----------------------------------------------

It started in May when the firm's twice yearly dinner was again due. Aaron Smith one of our managers had phoned from out of town to ask if I could book a room for him and his wife. "Yes certainly Aaron, just for the one night?"

"Yes I have to get back for a meeting and beside I can only take so much of main office politics." he said laughing.

"I'll get on to it right away and fax the details through to your office. See you at the dinner; I'll save a seat for you at our table if that is ok with you." I replied.

"Great, I will look forward to it. At least with you and Debra we will get some decent conversation rather than who is screwing who around the office."

With that he hung up. I rang some of the local hotels but all were fully booked due to some sort of convention. Eventually I found a motel which had a room available but they would only hold if they had a deposit immediately. Not wanting to miss out I agreed but then remembered that my company card was faulty and I was waiting on a replacement. I gave them the details of my own card to reserve the room knowing that the company would cover the costs. Looking up I noticed Bryan leaning on the doorframe sipping coffee.

"What are you up to you old dog? Mr. And Mrs. Smith indeed. Who is the lucky girl? Do I know her?"

I guess Bryan had come in on the last part of the conversation. It would seem that he judged others by his own rather loose standards assuming that I was setting up a tryst with another woman. If I denied it he would not believe me and drag out this conversation hoping to find out who it was.

"No you don't know her and I hope you never will." I replied "and now if you don't mind I have a lot of work to do."

Grinning, Bryan left.

Later that week at the dinner Debra and I shared a table with 4 other couples including Aaron and Sue Smith and Bryan and his wife Andrea.

During the evening Bryan danced several times with Debra and seemed to have developed an interest in her. His hands did tend to roam but Debra had the whole thing under control so I didn't worry. Noticing that Andrea seemed very uncomfortable I felt embarrassed for her. Apart from this the night was a good one and we had a great time.

--------------------------------------------------

A voice at my elbow brought me back to the present with a jolt "Would you like anything else sir?" Looking up I realized that the waiter was hovering there and it was getting late. The meal had come and gone without me realizing it.

"No that will be all thanks." I signed for the meal and drinks including a generous tip.

Once I was back in my room I rang room service and left a request for an early wake up call, then packed ready for an early departure next morning.

Deciding that I didn't want to face Debra until I had things worked out I rang a hotel near the office and booked a room.

Once I was satisfied, I had every thing under control, I went to bed. Sleep came hard that night and I spent most of it tossing and turning.

Like an itch I couldn't scratch something had been niggling at the back of my mind since dinner. Mixed in with all of the other emotions I was feeling, it didn't get much attention. Later as I finally relaxed enough to drift off to sleep that niggling thought came back much clearer and jerked me back to full awareness.

That bastard Bryan had set this whole thing up. He had a reputation for chasing women most of which was due to his bragging but some of the women in the office had fallen prey to his advances and suffered the consequences. The night of the dinner he had his eye on Debra and obviously had decided to get her by making her mad at me. Thinking that I was fucking around with other women, he counted on her wanting revenge, and it had worked. He believed the story about the motel room and no doubt embellished it to make it appear as if it had been going on for some time with several women. Once Bryan had raised the possibility Debra would have done a bit of investigation and found the statements, jumping to the wrong conclusions she would have shown them to Bryan who no doubt would have confirmed her thoughts.