Who's Surprised

Story Info
Loving Wife.
2.8k words
3.29
62.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RLS1960
RLS1960
3 Followers

I had a lot of things that I wondered and thought about when it came to my wife. A wonderful great loving wife and person. Great mother and wonderful partner for many years now. A few years back I had come into some money and we were living nice and comfortable. Not really a care in the world. Being able to spend most all the time with each other at our sides. I love her company more than anyone else in this world. My wife has always been able to get me aroused just by walking by me. Her ass still drives me nuts. I always look forward to seeing her walk naked from the bath to our bed.

My wife has always enjoyed me staring at her, watching her every move. She is sexy from the ground up. I have always loved everything about her body. Always perfect to me. Me, well I'm tall and slender and average looks.

Over the past couple of years we have been going to a nudist resort. It has been a blast and we both enjoy it a lot. I do believe my wife enjoys it more than myself. She looks so forward to the warm days out in the sun with total freedom. I believe she has compared my dick to everyone she has seen out there and there has been lots of guys out there. I love the way she tells me how much she loves the looks and length of my dick. I go crazy with all the guys staring at her body. I love when my wife gets up to goes to the restroom or over to the truck for a drink out of the cooler. I watch the guys drop their jaws and stare at her ass as she walks away. It's really difficult not to get a raging hard on right then and there. I love when she moves and they can't take their eyes off of her. Even with their wives right beside them they can't help themselves. When the day comes to an end, I can't wait to get her home to try and fuck her brains out or I should say, she fucking my brains out. It's like we're kids again. I love it.

With all that being said, I now come to the crazy stunt I pulled. I've always fantasied about watching my wife with another man or men. It has been a total turn on for me. I've always wanted to here the details of the other encounters she's had in the past with other men. However my wife tells nothing to me. I guess it's all a big secret. So I set her up. My plan is big and cost me.

First I buy a really nice RV and have it set up out at our resort. I set a time up and have a tech come out and set up hidden cameras and microphones. I can see every angle of inside the RV. I tell my wife nothing about my project.

Next I go online and through many weeks I find three guys that suit what I have in mind. These three guys are built nice. All in their early thirties. All white. All with a little over average length dicks with good girth to all of them. I tell them of my plan and they all agree with a price of course.

After going to the resort for a while now, my wife has made friends with a few of the other ladies out there. I need one of them to help. That's where Janet comes in. I called her from work and told her of my plans and offered her a chunk of money and she agreed to help me out. Everything is set and ready to go.

My wife and I get to the resort and get settled into our lounge chairs. I took out some baby oil and oiled my wife down really good. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. My wife doesn't drink very often so it's nice when she does. She really lets her hair down when she does. I make us a coupe of drinks and I could easily see the effects on my wife. After about an hour, Janet comes up from the parking lot and sits down beside my wife. They're talking and laughing and making jokes about this that and the other. Janet is everyday average in her looks. She has a great outlook on life. Great to be around, especially naked.

Janet asks if were hungry and I said yes and my wife says she would like a little something. Janet tells my wife she has an RV rented and come help her get some sandwiches made. So they up and go and disappear into the RV.

I'm so excited I can hardly sit still. I jump in the pool to try and cool down. The water and being naked myself doesn't help a bit. It just makes me a little harder. I get out of the pool and walk around for a few minutes. I make my way back to my lounge and start trying to read my book. My mind is wondering all over the place thinking about my plan and what's going on inside the RV. I'm hoping my wife is having the time of her life.

After a little over an hour my wife and Janet come back with sandwiches and drinks. I look at her pussy and it seems no different than before she left. Her and Janet are laughing and over all having a really great time. As I'm eating my sandwich I notice the three guys come out and get into their cars and leave.

Shortly after eating Janet says she has plans and has to leave back to the city. My wife is in a really good mood and is telling me how wonderful my dick looks and can't wait to get home and fuck my brains out. She's sitting there looking around at all the other people and making comments about the sizes of dicks and which ones would be great to suck and which one's would be great to fill up her pussy. I can't take anymore so I tell her we have got to get home so I can have my way with her body.

After getting a shower at home we are all over each other like we were in our twenties. It was a great night of lovemaking and pure fucking. I kept thinking about the three guys in the RV all having their way with her all at one time. With all of her holes filled at once. I just wished I could have sit by and watched in person but I would have my dvd in a couple of days to watch.

A couple of days later at the office my package arrives that I have been dying to watch. I push the cd into the side of my computer and it begins. To my mind blowing surprise it was nothing like I had planned or dreamed.

Janet and my wife walked into the RV and are greeted by the three guys all nude. There were big hugs and kisses all around. They're all talking and laughing about nothing really important or even sexual. After a few minutes my wife whom is standing at the sink waves one of the guys over to here. Nothing is being said, no noise is heard. She kisses the guy long and hard, grabs his dick, pumps it a couple of times and then kissed the head of his dick, a short and quick kiss. He goes and sits down and the other two, each in turn, go up to her and the same thing is done again. My wife goes and sits down opposite of the guys in the RV and Janet goes up to the sink. She pulls out some kind of lotion and rubs her pussy with quite a bit of it. She motions for one of the guys. Janet bends at the waist over the sink and the guy takes his dick and pushes it into Janet with one hard stroke. He slams into her about a dozen times and pulls out and goes and sits down. The second and third guy does the same thing to Janet. My wife is just sitting there watching the whole scene in front of her like she's seen it a million times. To my surprise, the girls make sandwiches and walk out the door. There was nothing more on the cd.

I don't know what to think, have I been had? Did my wife find out about my plans? I really don't know what to think. The sex the last couple of days has been so great, out of this world great. My minds blown. I was so hoping to watch my wife have sex with three guys all at once. To have a dick in every one of her holes all at the same time. To watch her scream in orgasm.

That night when I made it home, I made my way into the kitchen to find my wife cooking in the nude. She tells me that she's so horny she can't wait to please fuck her right there bent over the sink. After watching the dvd earlier in the day and finding her cooking nude I had no problem fucking right there. I dropped my pants and was inside her faster than lighting. It was great, it didn't take long for both of us to cum.

I decided to just keep quite about the RV and the stunt I had put together. We went back to the resort several times and always went home and fucked like crazy. Janet was there the last time we went. Janet and my wife had a great time talking and laughing. Right before we decided to leave, Janet moved and spread her legs really wide and it appeared that she was really wet and horny. She sits facing my wife for several minutes before she announced that she was moving away. She said she would miss us and gave us big hugs before leaving.

A couple of weeks later I told my wife that I wanted to go to the resort and she agreed. I decided it was time to tell her that I had bought an RV and had it sit up at the resort. I told her we would take food and stay the weekend. She seemed so happy that we could stay for the whole weekend and that it would be great for our future trips to the resort. I was surprised how happy she seemed.

Friday night came and we made the trip to the resort. I showed her our new RV and she loved it. The first thing we did was to get naked and break it in with a good fuck session.

The next afternoon, we were lying out by the pool and I must have dozed off while reading my book. I jumped when my wife asked if I wanted to go inside and eat a snack. I told her sure and that I would like to take a little nap. After our snack I lay down and fell asleep really fast. When I woke up I found that I was strapped to a chair, I couldn't move at all. The ropes were tied really well. I looked up for my wife and man was I surprised. There she was on the bed with the same three fellows I had hired weeks before. Being that we were at the resort, all of us were nude. My wife had this huge grin on her face and informed me that she was not stupid and that I couldn't do anything without her finding out. She said that I couldn't hide a secret well enough from her. She knew the whole plan. She also informed me that if I had not involved Janet that she would have fucked the three guys weeks ago. My wife did not want any other women involved in our life. I had no problem with that being that I just wanted to watch my wife have fun. My wife told me to shut-up and watch.

It was a dream come true. She sucked all their dicks in turn. She then lay on her back and instructed the guys to eat and rub and suck on her body. She had them all three eat her out. One of the guys was licking her pussy and clit while another was licking her asshole. The other was kissing and sucking her tits. She was screaming in orgasm. She then made one of the guys lay on his back and another guys lubed her asshole. She then sits on his dick with it deep in her ass. Another guy pushed her backwards and shoved his dick into her dripping wet pussy. When he was all the way in the third guy shoved his dick in my wife's mouth. All three guys went to pumping in and out of my wife at the same time. I was in heaven. My dick was never so hard or long. My wife was coming like a crazy women. Screaming one orgasm after the other. Finally after what seemed like forever the guys shot their loads into my wife. She had a sheen of sweat all over her body. Cum dripping out of every hole. She laid back and closed her eyes and rested.

The guys all got up and walked out the door after one of them untied me. I jumped up on the bed beside my wife and hugged and kissed her. I licked and cleaned her face. I worked my way down her body and licked and cleaned her pussy and asshole. I sucked her clit gently into my mouth and enjoyed her flavors. I moved up her spread legs and slowly pushed my dick into her. She moaned and shook all over with another orgasm. It didn't take me long to pop deep inside of her. We laid there for over an hour before going back out to the pool. My wife moved those hips extra nice on the way to ours lounges. I couldn't help but notice after a few minutes, my wife was sitting really spread eagle. Several guys were staring at her red enlarged pussy lips but no one said a word. The weekend was full of sex every chance we got. The guys didn't come back. My wife said that she sure enjoyed her self and that it brought back memories of before we meet, but she wouldn't share anymore than that. Just left me wondering.

We made it home and over the days to come we had sex every chance we got. Our sex life was great. I would come home a many of night to find her nude and wet and ready to rock and roll.

About three weeks went by and I'm at work daydreaming of my wife when I'm brought back to my work with a package showing up. It's a cd. I open it and push it into the computer. The surprise was on me. There on my screen is my wife, nude, with the same three guys, all nude. She smiles and said to the camera, after all you did go to a lot of trouble not to have your own cd of me fucking and sucking three guys all at once. She said she enjoyed the live performance in front of me but that that wouldn't happen again. She informed me that she would do what she wanted and when she wanted. She also informed to please notice the time and date stamp. Damn, it was two days after the first cd. That means she had all the guys twice now, at least that I knew of. She also smiled and asked me to please enjoy the show. And oh boy did I ever. Those three guys worked her body over several times. They all licked and ate her pussy out. They each got to fuck her and all received blowjobs. If I counted right they all fucked her at least twice and at least one blowjob each. She was a total mess when the guys finished.

I closed the computer and told the boss I was sick and speed home. I opened the front door of my house to find my wife nude spread eagle on the floor with her pussy very wet and ready. I stripped and shoved my dick deep inside of her. I fucked her as hard as I dared. She screamed in orgasm almost from the first pump. I didn't last long, exploding deep with in her. After catching our breath my wife made me promise not to try any more surprises like that. I promised I wouldn't pull any more stunts. She reminded me who the champion was at surprises, she was of course.

Later in the kitchen my wife said for me to look for another package to show up at work next month.

I can't hardly wait!!

RLS1960
RLS1960
3 Followers