Who's Teaching Whom?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...Y—...h—...th—..."

Mrs. Larkin wanted to be outraged at this revelation. She wanted to be able to tell Dale she'd pay for this. But Dale proceeded next to say exactly what Mrs. Larkin knew she had to admit.

"Come on, Mrs. L. Be real. I mean, yes. I was really hurt, and pissed off at you. What you did to me today..." Sigh. "That...that was a dick move, Mrs. Larkin. I'm sorry, but it was. The way you treat us, you had to have seen this coming. Honest to God, no offense, but, well...I'm amazed you've lasted here this long, if you've been as rotten to other classes as to us. But...I think I do kinda get why.

"You're a smart teacher, Mrs. L. And you're really skilled at what you do. I actually really admire how well you lay out the lessons. And your homework assignments aren't outta line. Your interaction with us just really needs some work. I mean, biting our heads off for missing an answer, or jumping down our throats for forgetting homework, that's a little much. And outing a gay kid to the class..."

She shook her head as her teacher again abashedly dropped her eyes.

"...Mrs. L., you can't do that. That's just...that's-that's just way over the line. I need you to promise me you won't ever do that again."

"I promise, Danielle. You have my word."

"Good. So here's the deal, teech. Mr. Garver is expecting me—and Cara Reynolds—on Monday morning, to go over what I told him today. But now that I've gotten to know you a little, and understand why you've been such a bitch to us...like I said, no offense...I don't wanna get you in a crapload of trouble. So, when we go see Mr. G., I'm willing to tell him that you and I had a little talk. And I'll try to persuade him not to be too rough on you. If, that is, you're willing to do a few things for me."

Mrs. Larkin didn't see herself in any real position to bargain here, so she thought she might as well listen to Dale's requests.

"For one thing, I want you to keep jilling off on your own. I want you to learn how, and do it. Or just get laid. It's good for ya. You need that release now and then, Mrs. L., just so you don't get all worked up and frustrated and grouchy again. And I want you to keep in mind that us, your students, we're human too. Y'know, we have feelings, and don't like to have them hurt. I think it's okay for a teacher to be tough, but not abusive. You have to know where to draw the line. And where to not draw the line."

"Where not to draw the line, Danielle; don't split your infinitives."

"Whatever. But most important, Mrs. L...I want you to forget this whole thing happened today, and never tell anyone about it. Ever."

"W—...wh—..."

"That's right. And in return, like I said, I'll get Mr. Garver to cut you a little slack and let you off the hook. And, uh...I'll give you another little incentive." She took her phone with her left hand and showed Mrs. Larkin her photos—naked, tied up, wearing the dunce cap.

"There you are...nice, huh?...Oh, I think that one's my favorite."

"D—...Danielle, are you blackmailing your own teacher?"

Dale looked up and shrugged. "Well, I guess that's one way of looking at it. But I'm protecting myself here too, Mrs. L. I mean, I can see now that what I did to get revenge on you was...well, pretty extreme too. I do still think it was necessary, but...it wouldn't look good on my record. So, scratch my back, I'll scratch yours. Don't get me suspended or expelled, and I won't get you fired. Deal?"

Without waiting for an answer, she clasped Mrs. Larkin's still bound hand—also with her left—and shook it. "Deal! Good!"

Mrs. Larkin shot her a sour look. That was a bit of a dirty stunt, but...well, Dale had taught her a lesson today too. And she had to admit to herself, it felt far more astonishing than anything she could remember learning in school.

"Very well, Danielle. But I don't want you thinking after this that you can just make me cater to you and give you 'A's for no reason."

"Oh, of course not, Mrs. L.! I totally intend to keep doing my homework and study my ass off for that final. I'm willing to be fair about this as long as you are. So...think it'll be okay to let you outta these ties now?"

Mrs. Larkin sighed. "Yes, please, Danielle; I desperately need to use the restroom."

"Oh, good idea. I'll go with you. We oughta grab some paper towels. We, uh...kinda made a mess back there behind ya."

"Wha—..." Mrs. Larkin looked back, past her dangling tits and between her legs, to see the sprayed floor.

"What th—...Danielle, what on Earth is that??"

She looked up to see Dale giving her one of the silliest looks she'd ever seen. She answered slowly, barely able to believe she had to.

"Mrs. Larkin...that's your cum."

She couldn't start to describe the look her teacher threw back at her. Dale produced her right hand and arm from behind her back.

"See?...What the hell do you think all this is?"

The teacher's face shifted into indignant shock. She whipped her head back down to look through her legs again, realized the mess on the floor had actually come out of her...and whirled back up again on Dale, who was trying to keep a straight face. For a second, neither of them could guess how she'd end up reacting to this. But Mrs. Larkin surprised them both. Somehow...she couldn't help it.

She laughed.

She laughed! A good-natured, genuine, beautiful laugh, unprovoked or forced by ticklishness. It charmed and pleased Dale so much, she had to laugh along with her. She gave Mrs. Larkin a friendly kiss and caress on the cheek, and went about untying her wrists first.

"Ahhhh, gosh...you're gonna be all right, Mrs. L. Sorry if I hurt you, or played a little too rough with ya. Well, let's get you untied. After we clean this up, I'll walk you out to your car. I love the cold, but it's nicer and warmer to walk with someone.

"Oh, and, uh, just one more thing, please?"

"Yes, Danielle, what is it?"

Dale kissed her (right) index fingertip, stroked it down Mrs. Larkin's nose and dabbed the tip. An impish smile curled up her lips.

"Call me Dale...Geena."