Who's Teasing?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dreamprint
dreamprint
191 Followers

One of the guys was Ryan, a 21-year-old who had grown up with our son and who had probably had his diapers changed by Judy when he was a baby. He had grown into a handsome and popular man that worked part-time at the hotel and had remained close to her as a surrogate son. Judy probably would have refused this much exhibitionism had she known that Ryan was going to be there, since their friendship extended past the hotel, but she was already emboldened by the alcohol and the attention she was getting from her tease when he had shown up unexpectedly and late. In her revealing attire, I also doubt that she would have gotten close to him the entire night if she hadn't needed the safety that her familiarity with him now provided.

The other guy in the whirlpool was David, a high-school classmate of hers that had become a regular guest at the hotel as he frequently returned home to visit his aging parents. David and Judy had been good friends in school but, as a black guy in a different racial time, never pursued any romantic interest with her then. She and I had often joked about her being with him as a fantasy since they made this renewed contact in adulthood, but it was only in fun.

It wouldn't surprise me if their decency had been what had caused these two guys to segregate themselves from the larger group while Judy had been getting "exploited." They were that sort of friends to her and most likely not all that anxious to have to figure out a way to keep from staring at the amount of her body that was showing. I'm sure they appreciated her sensuous beauty but her reputation with them was not one of a woman that would knowingly allow herself to be exposed like this. And their reputation with her would not have been as guys that would have taken voyeuristic advantage of the kind of show she seemed unaware of providing.

Moving as quickly across the deck as her unsteady feet would carry her, she held her arms crossed in front of her bouncing tits with a new found modesty until she reached the whirlpool and slid shoulder-deep into the water with her back to the leering crowd. A few of the threatening bunch walked over to the whirlpool's edge and tried to reassure Judy that she could come back and safely join them but, without turning to look at them, she told them that she just wanted to relax in this water until I got back into the room.

That was the cue for David and Ryan to realize that she apparently had chosen them for her security. They sat quietly facing her in the pool, establishing themselves as neutral in her brief debate with her admirers, until one of the guys on the deck dipped his toe in the water as if testing her willingness to have him join the trio. When she drew away from that side of the pool, Ryan must have finally believed that she was truly done with her teasing display and, assuming his implied responsibility to defend her, he good-naturedly spoke up and said, "The lady has spoken fellas. Give her some room."

With that, he slid around the bench they were sitting on to her left side and stretched his legs across the pool, sending the strong message that there wasn't enough room for anybody else on that side. Almost simultaneously, David must have had enough of these guys because he also sat himself up onto the first underwater step on her right, blocking entry for anyone looking to literally test the waters. With all three of them with their backs to the crowd now it certainly gave the appearance that Judy had lost interest in her playtime, and the group gradually retreated to their drinks at the tables on the other side of the room.

In this newfound privacy of their setting, facing into a darkened wall of glass, and away from the crowd, within a few minutes, Judy seemed to gain a renewed confidence and interest in what she could safely get away with. She definitely hadn't forgotten why she was dressed like she was and as she began to slightly bob her chest in and out of the churning water, it was becoming clear that she was interested in the attention that she could control even with these two good friends.

They made small talk and David and Ryan initially tried their hardest not to focus on her nipples that would periodically strain against the nearly transparent fabric of her swimsuit at the churning water level. Each time she raised above the water they would try to look away as they continued in conversation but she is a merciless tease when she is turned on and will even let herself be "accidentally" seen by friends in their own homes if her pussy is driving her and their wives can't see what she's doing.

I decided to stay where I was since she once again had the upper hand with the victims for her tease and I still wanted to see how uninhibited she could be in my absence now. I could hear them talking through the louvered vents at the top of the windows and could tell that she was looking for courage in the last drink of wine from the glass David was holding when she got in. In fact, by the time she had finished in one gulp somebody else's drink that had been left on the pool's edge, she looked determined to once again make this a tease that none of us would forget -- including her rescuers.

Her loose tongue had created a vamp vs. gentleman routine that David and Ryan seemed happy to play the straight men to as she made suggestive remarks that never actually crossed the line of propriety but increased their interest in what she had on display and loosened them up a little in the process. Sometimes holding her erect nipples at the water level and sometimes prolonging the exposures of her breasts that pushed against her wet swimsuit each time she surfaced, she left little doubt that the three of them had just resumed the "unintentional" display that she had been enjoying so much a few minutes before with the larger audience.

I think she started this tonight as usual because of my encouragement and approval but she had to be picking up on the veiled compliments from Ryan that started to surface each time her nipples appeared, indicating that I was not her only admirer. There was definitely a sparkle in her eye when he commented on the tan-lines of her cleavage that showed through the transparent fabric clearly and let them all know that she was being noticed. Then finally, when she left her breasts on display just above the water even after he said something about it being "nippy" in there, I knew that she was no longer playing this out just because it turned me on, and I was content to see how much she would do as foreplay before seeking me out to finish her off.

The scene before Ryan must have been somewhat confusing for him. As an adult male he could read the flirting and the sexual arousal he was seeing in Judy but he had to reserve his behavior as that of a close friend that was more of a son than a testosterone-filled, bachelor. Maybe this was a side to Judy he didn't know or more likely it was how she acted with a little alcohol in her. Either way, he had to guard against taking advantage of a situation that I would guess, even with the age difference, he would have pursued more aggressively -- had it not been Judy.

Since he couldn't mistake her apparent willingness to hold the sexual interest of others in my absence, he decided to see if she would accept some help in her adventure. Their relationship had always been a close one that allowed teasing - sometimes on the edge -- and even with me around he would sometimes surprise us with joking that normally came from guys of our own generation.

He had a quick wit often reminding her that guys his age think she's "hot" and had once followed the remark with kidding about making me an "Indecent Proposal" as was once presented in the movies. We had laughed about it then but it was one of those things that when mentioned in context, carried enough truth with it that faces would blush and the subject would have to get changed quickly.

I'm pretty sure that she had always been fantasy material for all our son's friends as they passed through puberty but always as a trim and friendly female that could make them feel like men with the attention she gave them as boys. If a line of propriety got crossed during their kidding around in adulthood, Ryan would always quickly use their age difference and "mother/son" relationship as a defense for his funny remarks, and we all accepted it. But this night the line was getting blurred by her as they were enjoying the same things -- she the tease and he the show -- and I'll bet age was no longer a factor as 21-year-old hormones were being fueled by this beautiful lady that was obviously enjoying the sexual attention she was getting from him.

When Judy asked if he thought she was making this water "hot", Ryan instantly recognized the reference and seized the opportunity by asking if she thought I'd be interested in an "indecent proposal" if I was there.

Her nipples literally grew before our eyes as the alcohol was working and her tongue was heading her toward the kind of adventure she liked, though usually with guys she didn't know and always with me in the room. Raising up slightly and straightening her shoulders back with a "you-can't-bully-me" look, her suit stretched to a new transparency as she shot back to my surprise, "He's not here. Do you want to make an offer?"

I know what he wanted to do was to ask if he could touch the distended buds that he now began to stare at as her breasts seemed to beg for his attention and unbeknownst to him might actually have welcomed a tender pinch. Her areolas were totally visible and her protruding nipples were actually rolling back and forth against her suit as she unconsciously wiggled them at him with an attitude.

Even if he believed that her presentation to his eyes could be interpreted as an invitation to touch like he might have with any other woman who was acting like this, Ryan must have known that if he suggested any real contact between Judy and him she would resist it as nearly incestuous and this game would almost certainly be over. She had gotten a little tipsy and even I think she was hoping for something more physical, but I doubt that she would have allowed Ryan to touch her right then either.

We had all just seen her reaction when she felt threatened by the group's physical advances a few minutes ago in spite of the aroused state she seemed to be in then. But, as she resumed this teasing exposure once in the whirlpool, it looked like she was really wishing for an excuse to be a little naughty if she could do it without losing face and be the one in control.

Usually quick-witted and a step ahead of her in their teasing, he was now startled from his thoughts when he felt her hand lift his chin, forcing his eyes to meet hers, as she pursued the wager.

"Well?" she asked.

As she coyly floated her breasts back below the water, he immediately turned bright red as he realized he had been caught staring at my wife's puffy nipples that were straining against the wet material of her suit. Like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar his eyes shifted away from hers again but then seemed to light up mischievously as he looked at David, and then back at her.

The tension was palpable and Ryan's ogling pause hadn't helped to ease that, but he must have been thinking that he had better not delay any more if what she needed was his safe encouragement to keep playing this game.

With a nod in David's direction, he raised his eyebrows to Judy and quietly suggested, "I'll bet David keeps a thermometer in his pocket that would tell the water temperature."

The sound of the whirlpool prevented the group of spectators across the room from hearing his veiled indecent proposal but Ryan had to have known that David could hear and must have just thought that since he wasn't going to be involved himself, and hadn't really used any vulgar language, he was off the hook if either of them objected. Still, he must have been worried that this sexy woman, who very nearly is his mother, might slap his face for such a remark as she puckered her lips with a mock scolding look in recognition of exactly what he meant.

To my surprise, and hardly missing a beat, she sarcastically replied to Ryan -- almost like she had expected that particular dare - "And what do I get in this proposal?"

"I think you'd get as much as you wanted," he shot back with a laugh, leaving little doubt now about what his suggestion had meant.

She must have been hoping for this kind of excuse to go farther because she couldn't hide the wheels that were turning in her head. Having seen this look before when she would take new steps of boldness in exhibitionist foreplay - most recently in the dressing room when she removed the swimsuit liner - I could tell that she was actually processing this as a possibility if she could do it "innocently."

Judy was in rare form with this tease that was breaking new ground for her. She was as near to being naked as I had ever seen her with any guy in a close-up tease before and she was doing it while alone with these two that she knew. Not only was there hardly any visual barrier between her nudity and them, but she was also showing signs of letting them take her into the uncharted territory of touch that a barrier as thin as her suit would likely invite them to touch back.

I don't think that she was asking permission, but her glassy eyes turned to David's, who sat there with a wide grin on his face from the joke he thought Ryan was making. No doubt remembering our fantasy talk about interracial sex, she scanned the wet, black skin that glistened from his shoulders down to his stomach and paused where the water churned just above his crotch. Probably trying to keep from getting caught staring herself, she returned her look into his eyes with an expression of playfulness that was similar to what she would have for me when her public tease had taken us to a point where she wanted fucked.

The awkward lull in the conversation gave evidence that everybody's thoughts had become disrupted by what was happening and a wrong word spoken might bring an awareness back that they probably didn't really want. Trying to clear her head of the fuzziness from the alcohol and the sexually charged air that she had been producing with her own seductive behavior, she blinked her eyes as I could see her trying to rationalize her next move.

The primary motivation for her in any of this sort of play has always been that everybody gets a bit of sexual gratification from her performances. Even if it was just a very obvious appreciation shown by those she teased, she had always been happy to take risks for them and me that made her incredibly horny in the process. And, most of the time, a fairly tame flash of skin or a jiggle of a breast was all the satisfaction she needed but she had on a couple of rare occasions gone beyond that when she could find a way of justifying the pleasure as being worth the risk.

A favorite game of hers is played sometimes when we're traveling and we wait in the car at rest stops until a guy she wants to tease walks by into the building so she can follow inside to flash him a little. One evening recently, after slipping her jacket off to reveal her braless nipples poking against her tank top, she spent several minutes talking to one attractive trucker who was exceptionally complimentary of her shape when the subject of her age came up. He was a charmer that kept the conversation going so she would keep showing and within minutes I could tell that she had been swept off her feet in a way that was making her want to risk something extra for him.

When a mother and two young children came into the building Judy put her jacket back on as a cover and said her good-byes as he complimented her again and told me to never stop appreciating her beauty. Flattered and aroused by his attention, instead of finding a dark corner of the parking lot or a picnic table where she usually would talk about what she had done while I licked her pussy, she asked me to wait with her in the car until he came back out so we could see which truck he returned to when he left the building.

Before he could drive out, she shocked me by asking me to pull alongside his truck with our dome light on while she was stripping down naked and we were weaving through the lot. When I got to his truck where he sat doing paperwork in the cab, when he looked up Judy was sure to have him notice her locking her door before reclining her seat and begin fingering her already wet pussy. In a stroke of erotic genius, I produced a banana from our snack bag and laid it between her naked tits for her to do what she had often done for me. I couldn't see him from my seat but she never stopped looking up at him as she put both feet on the dash and pushed the banana deeply into her soaking cunt for what must have been quite a view for him. It only took a few plunges until she was bucking with an orgasm and even before she had stopped whimpering she further amazed me by getting out of the car completely nude and stood on rubbery legs between our vehicles.

When his door opened I immediately sprang into action to protect her but was relieved to see him remain in the cab and saw what had made her want to get out. As I froze, standing on my side of the car, his door blocked my view from his chest down but what I could see was him turned sideways in his seat to face her and unmistakably jacking off for my naked wife as she stood below watching him while he ignored me. I don't know how much bolder she might have gotten with this guy that had struck a sexual nerve with her but their time together was cut short when the headlights of a truck behind us came on and took her out of the shadows and into a spotlight for the entire trucker's lot.

She was already headed back toward our car when an air horn sounded a short blast in appreciation for the show and she quickly tossed the banana to him and dove into her seat for our getaway. Whether traumatized from getting caught looking at another man's cock for the first time in over 30 years or awakening to the slutty demonstration she had just put on for him without asking me, she sat quietly in her seat still naked for several minutes as we drove away until finally breaking the awkward silence by asking to stop at the next dark exit in the country. Once there I could see she had been crying and in an act that almost seemed like dutiful repentance, she got out to lie on the hood of the car and let me quickly fuck her while the cars passed by on the highway below us.

Another time, while on a cross-country Amtrak trip she befriended a guy from across the aisle of our sleeper car that repeatedly enjoyed prolonged, braless views into her strategically unbuttoned shirts as she visited with him over a two-day trip. On the evening of his departure, she hurried me back to our tiny bedroom and hid me behind a curtain so that she could stand brushing her hair while totally naked in the window as he walked by the platform at his home stop. When he did a double-take as he went by our car, she pretended to notice what she had just done when he stopped to look but, without covering herself, turned to face him in a pose of total vulnerability before turning back to the mirror and the brushing of her long blond hair. As the train slowly rolled away from the station, she began a reverse strip-tease, slowly putting on her sheer panties and bra as he kept pace for a time and we crept by the other departing passengers and staff that were gathering luggage and making their way into the station until we were rolling along into the dark countryside.

Of course, that level of teasing was rare and was never done within 100 miles of home but it demonstrated to me a creative willingness in her to be much naughtier if she can get away with it safely. To be innocent at the same time that she was being a predator didn't seem at all a contradiction to her if she could do it with polite, anonymous class.

dreamprint
dreamprint
191 Followers