Who's Teasing?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dreamprint
dreamprint
191 Followers

It was with that quirky logic that she must have been trying to reconcile her next move and excuse what she most likely wanted to do. "A quick feel inside the pocket of another man's trunks doesn't mean I've been unfaithful, especially if it's to be used as foreplay for sex with my husband. This could be the culmination of our playtime and we could go home for the sex that we intended when this all began. I can do it quietly so only David and I know for sure. It'll be harmless."

As an expert tease that knew she could make a cock drip just from the way she exposed herself, if she actually reached over and touched David's black cock, it would have been the first time she had done such a thing for any guy. We had speculated that things might someday get physical with her teasing but we had talked of the more likely scenario of her letting some guy feel up her tits through her clothes rather than her touching him. Her own hypothetical stipulation at that time had left the door open a little for some kind of touch but she insisted that the limit to physical contact for her was that there could be no sexual penetration of her. She claimed that there was a certain virginity about it that reflected the level of dignity she wanted to maintain for both her, and the guys she teased, as she would show her body to them in varying degrees of nudity but having sex with them would be wrong.

In this whirlpool she seemed to have Ryan on the run with their little game of daring now as her exaggerated dramatic pause was timed to make him believe that she was actually thinking about it. As she playfully drifted her hand in David's direction while taunting Ryan with looks of "You don't think I'll do it, do you?" Ryan leaned toward her as if to watch for a touch that I'd bet he didn't think would occur.

I'll never know if she had made the decision to actually put her hand in David's pocket or if he would have granted the permission because, with her hand still floating in the water feigning movement in that direction, Ryan pushed against the shoulder closest to him causing her to tip into David and landing her hand into his lap.

The slip might have been unnoticed and excused for just that except that Judy's unbalance from the alcohol and the force with which Ryan nudged her actually made her struggle a bit to get herself upright. As she tried to push herself back up, David made no attempt to help her and might have even scooted away a little bit as his contribution to the game, providing less leverage for her to push herself up and causing her hand to linger briefly near his crotch.

That hesitation began a giggling spell for her that was having a great risqué effect on them all as she exaggerated her efforts in a way that actually left little doubt that she didn't want to pull her hand away from him even if Ryan would have stopped his gentle pressure against her. The playfulness continued for several seconds until Ryan finally backed away to let Judy try to regain her composure.

It was then that the reality of the moment must have hit both Judy and David because where there had been no reason previously to think that it had been anything but an accidental touch, now their two faces suddenly betrayed her underwater act that had become voluntary. One face was that of a gorgeous white blonde woman self-consciously turning away from David to look at Ryan with a combination of surprise, adventure and determination. The other face was that of a kindly black man whose eyes looked down in disbelief as he jerked and then shuddered from the touch of her delicate hand lingering between his legs.

David was still sitting on the upper step of the underwater bench that exposed most of his ebony chest and abdomen, while Judy and Ryan were on the lower bench putting the waterline near their armpits. The motion of her right arm barely under the water's surface was tentative but there was no mistaking what she had found as her giggling quieted to a smile - as though concentrating on a task - still looking at Ryan and avoiding David's reaction.

So far, probably only four people in the building knew what she had just done but the sudden silence that replaced the laughter, and the curl at the edges of her lips, left little doubt to us four that she was pleased with herself. Her thoughts of a quick feel that would lead to some wild sex with her husband had apparently been replaced by those of curiosity and exploration of this dark, forbidden fruit. As her arm hovered in position without protest from David, I could tell that she was already being carried away by lust whether or not she had determined that this much touch was justified.

Even if it came as an embarrassing surprise to him, David seemed to welcome the underwater intrusion as his knee gradually, and noticeably, rippled the top of the water spreading in her direction. When a fist--sized bump next appeared close to the waistband inside of his trunks at water level - and then disappeared -- I was given my first indication that her hand had actually slipped up inside the leg of his trunks rather than just fondling him through the material.

Her motion was subtle but, with her arm nearly fully extended toward him, there was little doubt that her fingers were at the hairy base of her first black cock and trying to work back toward the tip without too obviously moving her arm down his leg. Under the lewd circumstances, she and David soon began to involuntarily squirm, nearly in unison, as Ryan's shock subsided and he smiled slightly in appreciation for what he had apparently just accomplished.

Struggling to discreetly gain the necessary leverage to work her hand into a position so that she could feel the entire length of this casual friend's cock, Judy had braced herself against the pool's edge by lifting her left elbow up onto the deck causing her breasts to stay well above the water line. No longer just intermittent exposure to the cooler air, her nipples now stood at full attention, straining against the wet fabric of her white swimsuit, and leaving no doubt that she was in a state of arousal as she was losing the battle of looking like an innocent beauty just sitting between friends in a pool.

The smart-aleck conversation had stopped as Ryan seemed to sheepishly try to make himself less of the culprit by sliding neck-deep into the water - almost in an attempt to hide. When he did, it brought his face closer to Judy's chest and unable to just sneak glances through the transparent fabric at her areolas that were raised by goose bumps that even I could see surrounding her nipples. Rather than discouraging his staring this time though, when he glanced up at her from that position, she grinned and wrinkled her nose at him seeming to give permission to look at her near nakedness all he wants, as long as her hand could stay in contact with this black man's cock.

After 30 years of interpreting her sexual responses during our foreplay, I knew exactly where she was headed. If she can get her hand on my cock, especially on those occasions that she's been able to do it while she's exposing herself to a stranger, she becomes a woman obsessed with milking it to an ejaculation that she can feel coursing through her fingers. David didn't know it yet, and I was having a hard time believing it, but he was probably about to become a victim of that same exhibitionist trigger that would most likely make his the first cock since our marriage to have its semen pulse through her fingers.

Trying to keep her upper arm motionless, she continued the slow, methodical pulls on as much of the length of David's black meat as she could reach, stealing glances in his direction that he would still not return. With it hardly an act of innocent fondling anymore and the verbal exchanges now quiet, I don't think he wanted to raise her self-consciousness -- at least not until she was done with him.

From Ryan's point of view at water level, it really looked like, if she just was sitting up a little higher, her arm would be in a more natural position to discreetly work inside David's trunks. Sitting higher would also ensure the full exposure of her practically naked, swollen nipples that she no longer seemed to mind showing continuously anyway. The mischievous chemistry between her and Ryan is what seemed to make her receptive to taking these risks of exposure and touch in the first place. Since she trusted him, he must have thought it was time for him to risk again -- with a lap-dance bonus if it paid off.

Using the water's buoyancy to his advantage, he took his all-or-nothing chance. In one underwater motion he deftly slipped one arm behind the small of her back causing her to playfully lean his way without losing her grip on David. Then, with both hands grabbing her sides, he lifted slightly and slid under her as she rested back against his chest with a quiet squeal. He hadn't asked, but she didn't resist, as her arm now looked to be in a much more natural position for reaching into David's trunks and her body was succumbing to a fondness that she has had for the feel of a man's penis since a very early age.

She had been a virgin until she met me but she had tried a little bit of sexual experimenting as most teenagers do. There was a part of her experience that she wasn't proud of, and we didn't ever talk about it again, but she once told me that her older brother had taught her how to jack him off when she was at an impressionable age and convinced her that there was nothing wrong with it as long as she kept her clothes on. He then exploited her youth and desire for popularity by paying her a dollar each to jack off his wrestling teammates when they came over to lift weights on weekends.

She said it only amounted to the guy standing with his gym shorts down at his knees in a corner of their basement as she perched cutely on the arm of a couch, chomping on her gum and chatting incessantly about how she hoped to be a good girlfriend someday while she easily jerked a guy off. Looking back she considers it a testament to the hormones of the adolescent male as the only reason that they would endure even those few minutes of her immaturity for the benefit of quickly cumming in her hand as teenage cocks are prone to do.

It was this pretty casual introduction to a variety of guys and the sexual pleasure she could give them that evolved into a confidence in her feminine desirability and an expectation of a tingling between her own legs when their cocks convulsed as a result of her young touch. By the end of that winter she was richer for both the money she had made and the experience she had gained but, after a few months, her brother brought the arrangement to an end when she confessed to him that many of them were giving her an extra dollar to unbutton her shirt and fondle her little titties while she stroked them to orgasms.

Returning to a monogamous relationship with him whenever he asked her to jack him off, he eventually was teaching her the joys of her own climax by dry humping against her pussy until she would muffle her screams of ecstasy and then quickly reach into his pants in time for her to feel him ejaculate his seed into her hand. Because she'd grown to like the sensation of the safe release of a guy's sperm in her hand and the Pavlovian way that her pussy responded, it was difficult for her when he left for college, but lucky for me when we started dating only six months later.

Fascinated by the feel of semen spurting through a hard cock, she knew exactly the right ways to touch a man and it was David's good fortune as he sat beside her now in the whirlpool. Once her access to him was improved, she must have found the end of his long black cock because he shivered in what I'm sure was a result of her flicking her thumb over the tip, as her fingers wrapped around it.

In her exhibitionist playtimes, I had never seen her so aroused, sitting on the lap of a man that she had helped raise from a baby and jacking off a guy she had maybe wished for since high school. With the exception of a pale white patch of cloth in the small cleavage of her suit, the sheer fabric was completely flesh colored and the constricted areolas of both breasts pushed her pointy nipples even farther out for an indecent display that proved Judy's contentment with her now being recognizably an object of these guys' desire.

Whatever early apprehension she might have felt about her lewd exposure or the fondling of another man's penis, that self-consciousness had given way to the desirability that she was enjoying now as she pleased these two men in their relatively private pool. Her pretense of innocence was gone in this position but nobody was complaining, as Ryan had joined David in making physical contact with her and she had been able to go beyond the tease and was now offering a near-naked, close-up view of her small tits to them. Plus, she was probably very close to rinsing a black man's sperm from the palm of her hand. If she could have been more pleased with herself, it wasn't showing now.

I knew that it was getting increasingly difficult for her to consider stopping this before she felt David's sperm racing through his shaft as a result of her expert touch. We still couldn't see it clearly under the water but her arm's movement in a less inhibited stroke was indicative of the legendary length of her first black cock. As his hips began to move in rhythm to her stroking, she had to have known that he was reaching his limit of being hand-fucked as they abandoned propriety and now locked eyes in a lustful stare. She was a victim of her own fantasy that had taken on a life of its own and she seemed unable, or unwilling, to slow it down.

Once placed on Ryan's lap, in addition to the immodest display of her tits through the transparent swimsuit, with his hands at her sides, he had gradually pulled against her top enough to reveal the pink crests of her areolas extending above the fabric. All that was keeping her top from dropping below the upper ring of the puffy areolas was her hardened nipples that held firmly at the hem of her suit. She could see what had happened but by now showing the tops of her breasts couldn't have seemed as high a priority as the feel of the black, velvety cock about to explode in her hand, while she pushed her own tingling cunt against a new stiffening bulge from behind.

Looking over her shoulder, Ryan had a prolonged view of her cleavage and distended nipples close-up and probably thought back on the times he had gotten peeks of them before. Judy had never been shy about wearing revealing clothing or being braless around our son's friends while they were growing up and I believed her when she angrily said that she was never turned on by the brief exposures to those kids, but she couldn't deny being turned on now by what she was showing to this boy turned man.

She hadn't been able to stop her pussy from grinding since she first touched the wiry pubic hair inside David's trunks, even after resting on Ryan's lap. He had to have worried that his hard cock pressing into her from behind might cause her to remember who she was playing with and end the fun, not to mention his worry of embarrassment if she were to feel his hot semen pulsing through the water between her legs.

But, the look I could see on Judy's face proved to me that Ryan's hardened presence against her was giving her no second thoughts about who he was. As she alternated between peering into the water below David and then down past her almost nude cleavage to the flexing of her own hips, she was obviously lost in the sensation of being this close to two strange cocks while being put on display as her exhibitionist bonus.

While I strained to watch the action below the churning waters without making myself visible on the other side of the windows, in an unexpected stroke of good luck, the whirlpool timer suddenly expired and the water became calm. After a momentary hesitation, when the movement of Judy's hand inside the leg of David's trunks resumed, the three of them seemed resigned to the improved view of one another through the chlorine-tint, which probably hadn't been concealing much to them anyway.

Through the calmer water and with the help of the underwater lights I could now see Judy's knees were spread into a straddle on both sides of Ryan's legs in what must have been her attempt to discreetly imbed his clothed manhood into the crease formed by her swollen pussy's lips outlining the fabric of her swimsuit. The gap between her legs was enough to reveal a bulge in his navy blue trunks that now darkened the water below her trimmed patch of pubic hair that was clearly visible through the stretched material of her swimsuit. She had a long cock in her right hand that was nearing orgasm but she could feel and now begin to see the size and shape of this young man that had just moved her onto his lap putting her middle-aged black friend to shame.

It appeared as though Ryan was beginning to understand that she wasn't as opposed to his humping into her as he had feared and was actually beginning to welcome this underwater dance with him because his fingers had started flexing at her sides where they had rested idly before she began the subtle rocking of her hips. Still with his perfect view of her nearly naked cleavage, he could see that his hands were the keys to fully exposing her perky little breasts that were still pushing against the fabric of her swimsuit.

No doubt using his own experience with women his age as his guide, he began to work at the suit that was just barely held above her long nipples. As he drew the fabric tight it was actually her own gyrations that suddenly caused both tits to spring out above the stretched material in a little bounce and a squeal that she couldn't suppress.

In a half-hearted effort to regain her early pledge to show no bare skin, Judy instinctively moved her left hand to her chest to cover her nakedness and sheepishly smiled at David who was now catching every detail of the show above and below the water. Her red cheeks might have been the result of embarrassment or might have been from the heat of the whirlpool but my guess is that she was losing her battle with decency and was flushed with raw desire.

The suit was now stretched so tightly by the pressure of Ryan's hands that pulled her hips down into his crotch that her attempts to carefully tuck her tits back in with only one hand was proving futile and distracting and she wasn't about to use both hands. Finally realizing that to stay covered while pleasing herself with these two wouldn't be easy, she must have figured that she would have to surrender her partial nudity for the sake of her lust.

Weakly smiling at David in submission, she ran her fingers under each of her little mounds, lifting them fully out onto what little material bunched up under them to support the barely perceptible sag. With her cute, upturned nipples practically winking at him, David continued to watch as she rubbed the left one with her thumb, raising goose bumps across her entire chest that extended down to the buds on the tips of her naked breasts that were being freely offered for his inspection.

She was definitely nearing the brink of lost control as she less guardedly increased the tempo on David's member at the same time that Ryan's pumping into her from behind was actually bouncing her freed tits with each thrust. She apparently couldn't believe what she was feeling between her legs and hardly needed pulled against it as she met his every plunge with a downward push of her own.

Was this the boy whose diapers she had changed? With her knees now spread wide to the outside of Ryan's thighs, her grinding continued against the fabric of his boxer swimming trunks drawing the stretched band of material of her suit tightly against her pussy and exposing some of her puffy outer labia to the cloth of Ryan's trunks. She was now softly grunting with each jab of his covered organ against her flesh that was trying to break free of the fabric that contained it.

dreamprint
dreamprint
191 Followers