Who's Teasing?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dreamprint
dreamprint
191 Followers

Her weakness for exhibitionism had provided her the courage to get to this point but she was nearing a "fuck me" stage that would be fueled by her coming orgasm if she wasn't stopped. I could see that as she unashamedly spread her legs wide while pushing against Ryan's cock, she was searching for the clitoral satisfaction that she had associated with the giving of hand jobs in her teenage years. As she proudly thrust her naked, jiggling breasts out for them to see, she was trying to get him to push his dick directly against her clit to give her the orgasm that she now looked like she was demanding.

Apparently not satisfied with Ryan's ability to provide her the necessary stimulation, she slipped her left hand down into the water, slowly moving it along the hem of her suit that had wedged itself in between the puffy lips of her pussy. Her hand rested against the youthful hardness of Ryan's trunks and remained there motionless as I would guess she was wondering if she could trust these two guys not to fuck her if she went as far as fingering herself to an orgasm.

They had provided her the necessary safety from those other guys trying to violate her earlier but now she would be depending on their self-control, to keep from getting herself fucked by anybody but me for the first time. And possibly a shared fuck, at that.

To make matters of her control worse, even while her left hand had hesitated at her crotch, her right hand continued its hidden workings inside David's trunks. She didn't seem to be stroking it anymore as much as she was kneading it more vigorously and probably closer to the tip as her wrist was now visible at the hem of his trunks. His eyes had followed the motion of her hand to her own crotch and he began gripping the edge of the pool in what looked to be anticipation of his cumming secretly into her hand inside his trunks.

When he peered into the direction of the steadily growing exposure of her pussy, Judy did the same into the clear water between his legs with an urge that must have been to see this man's black cock as an exchange for what she was showing him. With a gentle roll of her wrist, she raised the leg of his loose-fitting trunks high enough to bring into view what was a swollen dark brown cock head that was close to the size of the palm of her hand. It wasn't a monstrosity that pornography would have us believe that every black man possesses but the shaft was an African black color that contrasted starkly with the petite white hand that was making the brown tip flare with each squeeze. The sight apparently was inspiring enough to Judy that she began to tentatively massage her clit with the fingers that were wedged against her own crotch and resting on Ryan's trunks.

While his chin rested on her left shoulder, I doubt that Ryan was aware of the uncovering of David's cock that held her hypnotic stare to the right, but he surely was enjoying the view of her long nipples that peeked up at him atop the gentle curve of her naked breasts as he whispered something into her ear that made her smile. He seemed less concerned with what she could do for David and quite content with her acceptance of his rigid probing into the softness of the partially clad crease that was wantonly split atop him.

The bulge that even I could see running down the inside of the leg of his trunks was every bit as impressive as what we middle-aged guys remembered to have had as a 21 year-old. I hate to admit it but I'd guess that Judy was remembering it too as she did her best to resist the buoyancy of the water so she could meet his thrusts that were intensified by him using his leg to work the shape of his cock into her slit.

As her left hand became more active in between her own legs, she had pushed the edge of her suit to the side with her index and middle fingers that were sliding under her suit in a circling of her half-naked clit and occasionally dipping along the hem into her pussy and then back out again. In the process, her ring and little fingers were beginning to gently move against Ryan's hardness with each gyration.

Each finger stroke was methodically pulling the fabric of his trunks upward and when I saw the massive white tip of his cock begin to peer out of the leg of his trunks, I stopped doubting that she would soon have a naked dick in that hand, too. Ryan's contentment with fucking her through her clothes couldn't have lasted if Judy had gotten his less experienced flesh nestled against the lips of her aching cunt that I'm certain would not have wanted to stop him from sliding into her.

She had already reached a new level of daring adventure by allowing her tits to be brazenly shown to these guys without any hint of embarrassment or teasing pretense anymore. That she was jacking off a black man that was enjoying her nakedness was almost beyond belief. Even when Ryan whispered again into her ear and she nodded before his large hands moved up her belly and became the first since our marriage to eagerly cup her supple, little 50 year-old breasts, I actually might have been okay with just watching her enjoy his boyish tugging on her sensitive nipples, if I could have counted on them to just masturbate one another into delirium.

But Judy's actions were obviously becoming more controlled by the lust that these circumstances had brought her to and less by the calculated tease that she prided herself as being. I had always told her that, if she allowed me to watch her entice strange men into the belief that she could be had, I would serve as the brakes that she knew she would need to keep from getting fucked no matter how much either of them thought she wanted it at the time.

She liked the freedom that having me as a sort of designated driver allowed, so that when the mood struck her she could venture farther into the tease knowing that if she ever got into the position that she was now approaching, I would intervene. No matter how she had justified getting herself there, she had my promise to keep her from crossing that line that she considered too be immoral. Whatever masturbation fantasies that she would concede to those that admired her exhibitionism, she didn't think that she could live with herself if she was ever penetrated in anyway by another man.

If the truth was known, I don't think it would have bothered me to see her impaled on the end of either of these guys' dicks to complete the picture of her total surrender to them. I had always encouraged her to push her sexual limits and promised to support her as long as she remained my wife. Still, hating to tear my eyes away from the erotic scene before me, I honored my commitment to protect her from adultery and made my way back into the pool area.

When I entered, I was sure to announce myself with greetings to the group that was still partying around the tables so that the three in the whirlpool with their back to us could compose themselves. Upon hearing my voice, all three slid quickly into the water to chest level and with a little fumbling around, Judy managed to pull her suit back up over her tits before I got to the whirlpool's edge.

Through the still water I could see that the crotch of Judy's swimsuit hadn't gotten pulled back and the hem was still wedged securely between the folds of her pussy. As she squirmed on the underwater bench alternately closing and spreading her legs in an attempt to correct it, she only served to drive the cloth deeper into the crease and probably stimulated her clit all the more. In the couple of minutes it had taken me to get back into the room, if she hadn't reached an orgasm yet, she had to be so close that with this action she would soon detonate into a moaning frenzy right in front of these guys.

Maybe they sensed her anxiety or maybe they were feeling caught or maybe they had already dumped their loads into the pool and just wanted out of there after what they probably feared was an abuse of this senusous beauty. Whichever, as I stood at the edge making small talk for the next minute or so, I confess that I enjoyed a little bit the awkwardness with which all three tried to present themselves until Ryan and David finally excused themselves to their towels and faced the reflective window I had been hiding behind.

David didn't take long to make his exit but Ryan lingered, facing the window, as he dried off too slowly, probably having a 21 year-old's stamina and interest in what Judy might still do with me. His continued interest, coupled with what looked like a shameful retreat by David who might have had pangs of remorse after realizing to what he as a married man had just done with my wife, gave me some hope that my rescue of her had come before they had been able to ejaculate.

I've never really known how to bring up to her the fact that I had been watching her become a sex toy for a couple of guys and that I hadn't done anything to stop it. And because she has never brought it up either I guess that I'll never know what all transpired in those couple of minutes it took me to get back to the pool.

I do know that, even with Ryan still standing ten feet in front of her, when she promptly threw her leg over mine so she could face me in a straddle that allowed her to earnestly grind her pussy into my crotch, she told me all I needed to know about whether she had reached an orgasm with them. Whether she had achieved her goal of feeling their sperm stream through her fingers was still in question.

Holding my face in her hands, she began French-kissing me with abandon, exhaling with each undulation of her hips while my hand was pulling her tits back out of her suit. She whimpered when after a few seconds of her fucking against me, I pushed her hips back away from my pubic bone and breathed into her open mouth, "Wait for me," but her whimper turned to an excited sigh when I pulled on the shoulder straps of her suit and she nimbly pulled her arms out as I lowered it to her waist.

Any other time she would have fought a public disrobing like this so close to home but she was still a little drunk and so turned on that all she could do was lean in and start kissing me again while she shifted her pussy onto one of my legs and resumed grinding against my thigh bone. The look in her glassy eyes was saying, "I want a long fucking," more than, "I want to take the time to tease," but she obliged me every few seconds by backing away to let me fondle her naked tits with only the screening that my shoulders provided between them and the guys that sat at the tables facing us across the room.

Having no qualms about putting her on display myself and in hopes of feeding the exhibitionist appetite that makes her even hornier, I finally pushed her off of my chest an arm's length to sit upright on my lap offering her nakedness to anybody that might have been looking toward us. Seeing something this time over my shoulder, she quickly crossed her arms in front of her bare chest and lowered herself back into me with an, "Oh, my God," but that brief exposure to strangers unquestionably affected the increased force and tempo of her pussy riding on my leg while she cowered behind me.

Crouched behind my chest she panted, "Is Ryan looking at us?"

When I told her that he was sitting on a table faced away from us and reading a magazine, I knew that he was really fidgeting there watching her reflection in the window and wouldn't mind another view of her bare breasts if her time with me produced it.

In a feeble gesture of modesty she lifted her top in front of her naked tits and held it there as she spun on my leg and turned her bare back to me and the rest of the room. Resting her hands on my knees to support her as she resumed rubbing her pussy along my leg, her top fell away and when I pulled it down to her waist again she left it so she could hump her clit more effectively. In this position the sides of her swollen little titties might have been partially visible to the guys at the tables but she was completely vulnerable to Ryan's eyes if he decided to turn around.

She could always come quickly while naked in public with me but only as long as she thought there was a chance that she wasn't being entirely seen, or could cover up if discovered. So, in this much more unguarded position for her, even after seeing what I had seen a few minutes earlier, I was more than a little surprised when she seemed to gain energy that fueled a sexy raunchiness instead of slowing her down in self-consciousness.

As Ryan gave no indication that he was going to turn around while he peered over the edge of his magazine into the window, Judy continued to ride my leg by leaning slightly forward and dangling her small tits with a miniature sway in front of her, giving less regard to the view she was also providing from behind but blocking my view of the same frontal nudity that reflected in the glass for Ryan.

We had once figured out a way to somewhat discreetly enjoy a hotel whirlpool like this when alone in Chicago several months ago where she had laid back on my legs and chest while I fingered her to an underwater orgasm. Taking a chance that she would remember that time, too, I broke her pussy's contact with my leg and pulled her shoulders back onto my chest where I could see her naked nipples respond to my touch. When I asked, "Remember Chicago?" she didn't hesitate to seize the familiar opportunity as she slid her ass part way down, bending her legs at the knees and raising her feet to the tops of my knees in anticipation of my fingers on her pussy.

It didn't work out exactly the same as before though because this bench was a little higher in the water than the last time we tried it and her exposure was considerably more now than it was then. With her bare legs completely out of the water and her pubic mound in full view, the shocking predicament of the crotch of her swimsuit became apparent as her flushed skin glistened where it was no longer covered. Not only was one half of her trimmed bush peeking out from under the material but, because she had been using the hem of the garment as friction against her clit, now a fully engorged lip of her pussy was folded over the cloth in an obscene grip.

I'm sure that she felt the cool air on her wet, naked exposure but in a childish gesture she closed her eyes as if to say that it wasn't happening if she didn't see what she was presenting to anybody who might have looked. She was so in need of the orgasm that her riding of me or Ryan had not produced, that she was actually going to leave her half-naked pussy exposed so that I could re-enact that other time in the whirlpool when I fingered her into the climax that she was craving even more now.

As I enjoyed the view of this crazy new level of exhibitionism for her, I massaged her tits while she squeezed her thighs together and used her hands to pull the fabric tighter into her aching clit. Opening her eyes to look up at me, she released her hold on her suit and worked her hands under mine where she began tweaking her own nipples and craned her neck to look up at me and plead, "Do my pussy."

Other than the band of wet cloth that wrapped around her waist and the strand that divided the cleft of her pussy in two, my classy, middle-aged wife was completely nude now to anybody who might muster the courage to interrupt us and she was begging for me to shamelessly fuck her with my fingers even if they did.

I might have been being a little smug considering the slutty behavior she had secretly engaged in with Ryan and David just minutes before without me there, or I might have just been wanting to see her keep going now with this unbridled passion that had her almost naked when she knew that I was watching. Either way, I decided to let her continue to be victimized by her own tease and looked down and replied to her, "You do it."

Grabbing her wrists I moved her hands from her breasts and placed them in her crotch where they rested with her fingers curling over the edge of her partial nakedness. Her easy compliance could have been considered an effort to cover the transparency of her swimsuit and the pubic hair that was showing from the edge that hadn't shifted back, but when she asked me to pinch her nipples while her hands began to tug at the fabric again, any notion of a return to modesty was quickly dispelled.

Moving my knees slowly apart, she expertly rode them with her feet into a spread-eagle pose and impulsively pulled her swimsuit the rest of the way off of her pussy leaving the distended lips gaping open if Ryan happened to turn around. Then while holding the suit taut with one hand, she vigorously began to finger her clit, arching her back and making small splashes with each raise of her hips to meet her finger. She was so close to the brink from the idea of being the show that within seconds she was bucking against her hand that now had two fingers plunging into her sloppy cunt in waves of an orgasm that lasted way too long to not get noticed by the rest of the room.

Collapsing heavily against my chest she pulled her fingers out of her pussy just before her relaxing hips rested back onto my legs with a final splash and partial submersion. When she did, her fingers dripped a string of watered-down goo across her pubic hair that she first started to wipe against her suit before looking closer and bringing them up to her mouth where she licked them clean. When she did, Ryan finally turned wide-eyed in our direction and couldn't avoid looking at her naked cunt that she left spread for him halfway out of the water while she sucked the thin cream from her fingers. When I saw the familiar clench of her abdominal muscles I knew that she was expelling his virile seed into the water from deep inside her and his red face confirmed it as he threw his towel over his head in a hasty exit.

He couldn't have known that his was the only semen other than my own that she had ever tasted or felt ooze from her cunt but I'm fairly certain that Judy wouldn't have done that in front of me, if she knew I suspected it to be a young man's sperm that I had almost watched get pumped into her just minutes earlier. Rolling to her side while still lying on me, she straddled one of my legs while pulling herself up to face me and panted into my shoulder as she tried to suppress her giggling.

When I asked her what she was laughing about, she leaned back, raising her arms above her head while brushing her hair away from her face in a proud unavoidable display of her naked tits to the rest of the room who she acknowledged by dropping her hands to her chest and lifted her small breasts to them in a symbolic offering of appreciation. Then, winking at somebody in the distant audience as she looked over my shoulder at him, she found the straps to her suit and jiggled herself back into it before leaning forward to kiss me and whisper with a faint slur, "That was fun. Let's do it again."

dreamprint
dreamprint
191 Followers