Who's That Girl?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Simon." Not only her voice was shaking, but her muscles tightened up and there was a quiver to her body. "What I want is to be there for you, every time you come back."

Did I want that? I had never had a steady thing with any woman. What woman would have me under the uncertain conditions under which I lived? The uncertainties were there, and I couldn't bring myself to ignore them. "Amy, here you have a home and a family. I don't even have a place to sleep that's mine when I go home. Is that what you want?"

"I know, but Candy said that a place would be made for me. So then you would have a place to sleep when you come home." Here she stopped with a sobbing intake of breath. "I know it would mean leaving my family, but you have a family too. Jerry says it's a good one, and that's good enough for me."

I sighed deeply, taking my attention away from her words and directing it to where her body was touching mine. She was cooling where the bed covering had slipped down around her waist, so I drew it up around her shoulders. All the sexual motions of a few moments before had ceased, and Amy had curled herself down into my arms. She held me tightly as if I would leave at that very moment. My erection was gone, and I felt myself slip out of her.

Slowly, in a distant part of my mind, a few wheels were turning. Did I want what she was offering? Was it fair to her? Could she even be sure that this is what she wanted? The unanswered questions were many, and the assured answers were few. My gut reaction, down deep where I didn't think too hard, was clear. But was it right?

"You're awfully quiet," Amy said tentatively.

"It's a trade secret," I replied. "If you're quiet most of the time then people listen when you do speak."

Something clicked inside my psyche, and I knew what to do. I didn't know if it was right, or if I even knew what was right. It no longer mattered, because I knew what to do.

Taking both of Amy's shoulders in my hands I lifted her up off of me where I could see her face. It was frightened and understandably red eyed. Watching her reaction, I let her face come down to my waiting kiss. Our lips met and she grasped me frantically, kissing me fiercely.

She stopped to ask one breathless question, "What are you doing?"

"Speaking," I said, and kissed her again. In response she lightly rubbed her nipples against my chest and ground her hips against me. I didn't need much more to complete my reaction, but the thought of her tight pussy rubbing against my prick made it stiffen quickly.

"Yes?" she said, drawing up away from my mouth and prick. "And what are you saying?"

"I can't tell you what will happen, or what life will be like. What life will be like has a lot to do with what you make of it." Her brow wrinkled, unsure of what I was saying. And yet, she settled the moist lips of her pussy down just touching the head of my cock. "...but when I leave here I'll take you with me."

Amy gave a short cough like sob, and her face broke into an expression half painful and half in joy. At the same time she pressed down onto my stiff cock, taking it inside of her once again. Falling onto me she cried softly, "you won't regret it, Simon," and continued to fuck me tenderly. "I know this is the right thing, and someday you'll know it too."

**********

Author's note:

If this seems like there is a lot more back-story missing, you are correct. This is based on a world of a speculative fiction nature that I've done a lot of work on. Eventually it will be the basis of a series of connected short stories, but in fact this is the only one that is (sort of) complete. One other is semi-complete as well. None of the other planned stories are to be erotic in nature, but then this one wasn't supposed to be a part of the set either. One never knows where the characters will lead.

One other thing. This started out as an exercise in an erotic story, but rapidly grew into something more. At times it drifts form the idea a bit. I could edit that out, or break it up into smaller bits, but I think it hangs together better as one complete unit. Feel free to let me know if you disagree (or agree!) but try to be nice about it. Thanks for reading.

K