Who's the Bitch Now Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth pushed my head away and stopped me all of a sudden. My lips, mouth and chin were soaking wet with her juices. Beth turned around and pulled her panties down. Her butt cheeks right in front of me. She leaned forward and put her hands on the bed and began wiggling her butt in front of my face. Then she spoke.

"Kiss my ass bitch!"

I leaned my head forward and started kissing her behind. First I kiss her cheeks then I kissed her on her crack. That is when she put her head on the bed, and reached back and spread her cheeks. I knew what she wanted and I kissed her right on her asshole. I planted my lips on it and kissed it softly and then began licking her wrinkled little hole. Beth began moaning again as I licked her asshole.

She removed her hands from her cheeks and they closed in around my nose pinching it ever so lightly. I reached up with my hands and grabbed each ass cheek and softly pulled them apart to get access to her little rosebud. I started trying to penetrate her ass with my tongue. I could hear her moans only get louder as I did this.

Finally as I felt my tongue getting stiff from all the licking I felt my tongue slide in her anus. As this happened I darted it in and out faster and faster trying to get further in till Beth moaned loudly. As she moaned I felt her asshole expand and contract on my tongue. Her butt hole was pinching my tongue ever so gingerly. She was cumming from the rim job.

Beth fell forward on the bed, half her body on it and her legs and ass hanging off the edge. It was the same way she was the first night I fucked her ass. I got up and stepped in close behind her. I grabbed her hip with one hand and my dick with the other. She was breathing heavy from her orgasm. I lined my dick up with her pussy, when all of a sudden she turned to her side stopping me from penetrating her.

"Steve? What do you think you are doing? I never said you could fuck me."

"But, But I just got you off," was all I could muster up.

Beth repositioned her self so she was sitting with her butt on the bed and legs hanging off looking at me. She then told me if I wanted to get off I could jerk off while she watched. I needed some relief bad, but I had never jacked off in front of anyone. Then she told me.

"How many times do I have to repeat myself?"

I took the hint and started stroking my dick. I was already so turned on by the sight of her in such a sexy outfit and her demands for oral treatment on her pussy and ass, that I was rock hard. It did not take long till I was getting close. Beth could tell and she leaned her face towards my dick. I was hoping she would suck it or let me give her a facial.

I grunted as I hit the point of no return. Beth moved her face away and put one hand on my dick and the other right in front of it. She took over stroking me with her left hand and I started cumming in her right hand that she made a little cup of to catch the cum. My dick spurted three strong full cum shots into her hand. It had been a week since I last ejaculated. I looked down and her hand was full of cum.

"Steve, on you knees."

I had gotten her off twice, but it seemed she wanted me to go down on her again. She spread her legs a bit inviting me in.

"Steve open you mouth and stick out you tongue."

I obeyed. I should have known what was coming, but I was just thinking of eating that sweet pussy. Then she took her cum filled hand and shoved it in my face. Cum, splashed on my lips, tongue and chin. She grinded her hand in my face a bit as I kneeled there frozen in shock by what she just did to me. I felt humiliated having my own semen splashed in my face. She then used her fingers to guide the cum from my face into my mouth.

"Steve swallow it or else."

I could taste the disgusting salty slime. I was repulsed, but I swallowed it all down.

"Steve, now lick my hand clean."

I licked her hand like a puppy licking up leftovers. I was disgusted but turned on. Beth patted me on the head like you would a dog and called me a good boy. She was looking me in the eyes with a smile on her face. I could feel some of the left over cum on my face, but for some reason I knew I should make not attempt to wipe it away.

Beth leaned forward and kissed me on the forehead. This was the first moment she was tender with me. I know I was mad at her about what happened last week, but I still had feelings for her. This little kiss made me feel like she had them for me. While this thought process went through my bed, Beth stood up.

I attempted to follow her lead and raise up to a standing position from my kneeling one, but I was prevent by Beth's hand on top of my head push me downward. She did not say anything, but it was clear I was not supposed to get up, at least not yet. Beth reached in her night stand and flash backs of last week ran through my head.

I could not believe she had more planned for tonight. Beth pulled the hand cuffs out of the drawer. All I could think of was there is no way I would be agreeing to her cuffing me again. There is no way I would let my self be set up to get ass fucked.

"Steve, get up."

I did not move. All I knew was there was no way I would allow my self to be set up again.

"Stevey, NOW!"

Her smile was gone from before, now she only had a stern look on her face. She looked at me like she was scolding a child. I rose to my feet slowly. I was thinking of running out of there or pushing her away. I just could not bring myself to do it though. She had a control over me. Beth patted the bed, signaling me to come closer to it. I just did not want to be in that same position as last week with my ass exposed. I shook my head no.

Beth then told me, "Be a good boy and get over here."

Again I shook me head no. This seemed to really piss Beth off. She stamped her foot like a child throwing a tantrum. I had to say something to stop this. I just didn't want to be surprised by Kylie again.

I finally just asked, "Kylie is not here is he?"

Beth just laughed at me.

"Why, Steve? Do you want him to come over and fuck you?"

I shook my head no and told her, "Fuck no."

I was so mad she would say that to me. She knew I did not want that. She knew I did not want that last week.

"Steve lay down on the fucking bed now. This is the last time I am going to ask you. One more time you do not listen and you are going to get punished."

I lay down on the bed. At least my ass would not be hanging off the edge exposed to anyone who walked in. She was having me lay on the bed on my back. Beth took both of my hands one by one and cuffed them over my head behind me. Beth slid down the bed towards my feet. Beth cuffed each ankle and then attached it to the bed posts. There I was, pinned down to the bed. I had no idea what was going to happen now.

After Beth finished cuffing my feet she had gotten on top of me in the 69 position. Things were looking up for me as I looked up and her sweet wet pussy lips slowly lowering towards my lips. I didn't need instructions, I just started licking her pussy for all I was worth. I was hoping she would start sucking me off while I was eating her pussy.

A few minutes passed and I could feel her juices were really flowing. I was doing my best hoping it would prompt her to return the favor. Still the harder I tried; she never returned the oral treat. Beth started grinding her pussy down in my face, smearing her pussy juice from my chin, over my lips and down my nose. She was humping my face.

I was having trouble hearing her moans and whimpers as she pushed her crotch down hard into my face. If she was not cumming yet, she was getting there. Then a knock at the door made her stop. The only thing more jarring then her stopping so suddenly was her verbal response to the second knock at the front door.

"Hold on, I am coming."

She jumped off the bed. As soon as she got out the bedroom door I started struggling with the cuffs. There was no way I was letting this happen again. It was Kylie, it must have been Kylie at the door and she was setting me up again. When I quickly realized there was no way get out of my restraints, I stopped struggling to listen. I could only hear Beth's voice faintly.

"You're right on time, I've got everything ready. He even asked for you."

Those words would have been all the confirmation I would of needed to know my worse fears were about to come true, but the laughter of both Beth and Kylie let me know he was there again. I was starting to freak out. I pulled and twisted and pulled as hard I could to no avail. With the struggling I could not hear what they were saying any more. As soon as Beth walked in I told her,

"No way. No way, I told you I did not want..."

Before I could finish my sentence Beth slapped my balls. It was not extremely hard, but enough to knock the wind out of me. She kneeled on the bed and leaned her lips close to my ear.

"Steve, I told you no more of this bull shit. You will have to be punished. Also you cheated on me."

I shook my head and responded, "I never cheated on you."

It was true I never did cheat on her. I had no idea what she was talking about. Was this why she did what she did to me? As the thoughts ran through my head Beth pulled her lips away from my ear, and moved from a kneeling position to sitting next to me on the bed. She was looking down on me. My face smeared with her juice and some of my own.

Beth broke our silence. "Well maybe cheat is not the right word, but you had sex with Kylie. So, it's only fair... That I have sex with Kylie."

"But he is a fag?" I responded.

Beth slapped my balls again, this time much harder then the first time. My hold body went tense from the pain. Then I started feeling nauseous. Beth's eyes squinted in anger. I felt another stinging slap to my balls. Beth did not say anything, but I knew she was pissed I used the word fag again about her friend.

Beth stood up and faced the door. I craned my neck up to see what was going on and Kylie was in the door way naked. Beth swung her cute little ass over to him and they started kissing. Kylie pulled her into an embrace, her arms around his neck and his hands rubbing her lower back and top off her ass. Kyle then started squeezing her ass with both hands.

I could see she was still very wet from my oral attention earlier. I could see her juices all down her thighs. I had worked her up to be fucked by this faggot. I should of said fuck them both, they could have each other, but I still wanted her. She was sexy as hell, but now she was going to fuck this guy in front of me.

I could see Beth's arm moving a bit, but her body blocked my view of what was going on. I was pretty sure she was either rubbing his dick or ass as they made out in the door way. Their making out was getting more intense, I could hear their lips slapping together. Beth slowly dropped to her knees in front of Kylie. Just as her head started moving, Kylie made eye contact with me.

He had my girlfriend sucking him off while he looked into my eyes. My only options were to keep eye contact with him, watch her blow him, or stare at the ceiling. I tried to look away and just look at the ceiling, but as soon as I looked away, I heard Kylie groan a bit.

My attention was drawn to the sex going on in the room. I attempting fucking her once tonight and was turned away, and while in a 69 position I performed oral on her as she refused to blow me. Now only a few feet in front of me she is sucking off Kylie. Beth's head was bobbing fast on Kylie now. I was getting jealous.

Kylie then reached down and put her hands on Beth's head. He was holding her head still and then I heard her gag. He was forcing his dick down her throat. She was gagging again and again as he shoved his dick down her throat. I could not see his dick going in and out, all I could see was the back of her head and body. It was clear what was happening. I could see Kylie hold her head tight and Beth's body tense up. He must have had his dick down her throat and was holding her there as she tried to get some air.

Beth fell back as he released his hold of her head. She was gasping for air. Then Kylie started walking towards me on the bed. Panic set in and I started squirming to get free. There was no use trying but I did anyway. Kylie reached the side of the bed and just looked me up and down like I would a naked girl.

Then Beth got between us. She was facing me with her back to Kylie. She bent down with her face just inches from my dick. I looked down and noticed I was hard. After all I was watching a hot girl blow a guy in front of me. Now she was just about to blow me. Our eyes met as her lips got ever so close to my throbbing member. Then Beth's head jerked back, as Kylie pulled her hair and penetrated her from behind. She moaned loud with pleasure.

There was no need for Kyle to be gentle; I had done all the foreplay Beth would need to be warmed up. Kylie was pounding into her hard and fast. I was not sure if he was attempting to fuck her so hard that she would not be able to blow me or if he was trying to rub it in my face that he was fucking my girl. He released her hair and her head fell to my cock and balls.

Kylie began spanking Beth's ass while he fucked her from behind. I felt Beth's tongue rubbing against my balls and she was jerked back and forth from the rough fucking she was getting. I would have thought it was an accident, but after she cried out in pleasure she returned her lips to me dick. Her tongue was licking the balls and bottom part of my dick. The she sucked one ball in her mouth.

She stopped and I looked up to see why. Kylie again had a grip on her hair and was jerking her head back as he fucked her. Beth's mouth was wide open and she panted like a bitch in heat. Was Kylie just fucking her, or was he deliberately stopping her from blowing me while fucking her.

I got my answer when he shoved her head down towards my dick again. Finally Beth swallowed my dick. My balls were aching from the slapping earlier and then from just wanting another release. She was bobbing her head up and down my dick as Kylie pumped her from behind.

My wrists hurt from struggling to get free, my ankles also, but right now I didn't care, I just wanted to cum in her mouth. My moment of pleasure was interrupted as Kylie grunt and pumped deep into Beth. He was cumming into my girl. Kylie then pulled Beth by the hair, forcing her to stop blowing me. He pulled her face to his and kissed her.

Beth then crawled up on the bed with me, her ass facing towards my face. Before I knew it she sat on my face. Then she gave me a choice.

"You can lick me, and get a blow job or I will just grind my pussy and Kylie's cum on your face and you get no blow job. I will give you a little sample."

Beth began licking the tip of my dick. Since I had no choice I started eating her pussy. It was not easy since my neck was getting stiff from being strapped down like I was. Beth's lips sucking me seemed to make it worth it. Then I felt Beth spit on my dick. She started stroking me as the first bit of Kylie's cum started leaking from her pussy lips. I could taste the salty cream, and feel the difference between her juice and the slime of his cum. I could not help but swallow some of his cum as I ate her freshly fucked pussy. I was getting so worked up from watching all the sex and being teased for so long. I was close to cumming.

I kept licking her, and then I felt a mouth engulf my dick at an angle that could only mean it was not Beth. I shook my feet and tried to wiggle away, but there was no where to go. I could not help my self, as Kylie sucked my dick I started cumming. As soon as I spurt he took his mouth away. Beth started stroking me. My orgasm passed and Beth kept stroking me. My dick was so sensitive especially at the tip that my whole body was jerking and grinding.

I could not stop her from jerking me off. She kept it up till I went completely soft. I was completely out of breath when she dismounted my face and got off the bed. She gave Kylie a kiss and he left the room. Beth curled up next to me. I heard the front door open and shut as Kylie left. Beth had not spoken to me; she just kissed me on the cheek. She reached over me and opened the night stand drawer again. She had gotten the keys.

She unlocked the cuffs, and my first reaction was to get up to go wash of the pussy juice, and semen that was drying on my face. As I started to get off the bed, Beth pulled me by the arm back to the bed. She whispered softly in my ear.

"No, no, no. Your punishment is you are going to stay like this for the rest of the night. You can shower in the morning bitch."

12