Who's the Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTHudson
MTHudson
21 Followers

Jackson continued to spank Terry's round jiggly bottom. He watched in wonder as each cheek turned angry red. He guessed he hadn't expected her darker skin to show the abuse so evidently. Much to his pleasure, it did. He gave each cheek two more whacks.

"You fucking bastard," Terry exclaimed shakily. "I'll get you for this." She had tears pooling in her eyes. It was as much from frustration and embarrassment as pain.

Jackson heard the tears in her voice and stopped. Good God, he didn't really want to hurt her; he just wanted to muss her up a bit, show her whose boss.

She sniffled a bit and it pulled at his heart strings. He wasn't about to let her off the hook but thought she had had enough. Surely she had learned her lesson. He took his hand off her back and grabbed her hips. Kneeling behind her, he kissed her sore red derrière all over. He licked and kissed at the stinging red marks until she quieted down. He stroked her hips where he held her and nuzzled the crack of her ass. Terry started to moan.

Jackson sat back on his hunches and stared at the plump mound between her cheeks. The lace of her panties was completely damp. She even had a few streaks on her thighs where her juices had overflowed. He nuzzled her there, first with his nose then with his mouth. Terry moaned again.

Getting on his knees Jackson spoke, his voice husky, "Since you have been so good and took your punishment like a big girl, I'm going to give you a reward."

Terry held her head up at this. Her tears had dried up several moments ago and now curious excitement filled her.

Jackson hooked his fingers into her thong and pulled it aside. "God" he ground out when her womanly flesh was exposed. She was mostly shaven. Some hair was left in a wide strip on the front of her mons. Her pussy had fleshy outer lips that were plumped up and covered in moisture. The scent of her sex was intoxicating. Her inner lips must be really small because he couldn't see them.

Jackson took out his now aching cock and stroked it. Then he leaned forward and licked Terry's wet slit. Her body jerked but she didn't try to pull away. Encouraged, Jackson planted his face between her cheeks and eagerly licked and sucked at Terry's sweet wet flesh. His tongue found its way between her nether lips and searched out her clit. When he found it he put all his focus there.

If anyone were to walk into their office right now they would find the most erotic sight. There in the small office a beautiful young black woman lay bent over a table, her shirt open and skirt pushed up around her waist. Her ass was bare and from the waist down the only thing covering her was her sheer thigh highs. Behind her on the floor a young, attractive brown haired white man kneeled. His large hands holding her hips, his face buried between her ass cheeks and his mouth firmly planted against her wet pussy. The young man, who was naked from the waist up, had his pants on and his cock out. He stroked it furiously as he licked at the woman's moist folds.

Terry moaned and gasped, pushing her hips backwards against Jackson's face. Her eyes open, she stared unseeingly at the bookshelf that lined the wall. Her body was on fire.

Jackson's hands slipped from her hips to her thighs. With one hand in front and the other in back he spread her open. He licked at her exposed core groaning. Terry trembled.

Leaning back a bit Jackson said against her hot flesh, "I'm going to make you cum Terry. I want you to cum for me." He went back to licking her clit. He made furious circles over the turgid flesh. Moaning Terry bucked against him. She wanted release. Her orgasm was building but oh, so slowly.

Sensing her dilemma, Jackson took the two middle fingers of his right hand and pushed them into her sex. Latching his lips firmly around her clitoris he sucked rhythmically while shoving his fingers in and out of her wet pussy.

Terry cried out. "Ah! Oh, oh, oh," She hovered for the briefest of moments then wave after delicious wave crashed over her. The spasms that started from her core caused the inner walls to clamp down and clench at the fingers stroking her. Her clit pulsed with the same rhythm. Terry's entire body bucked and shook. Jackson groaned against her, reveling in her excitement.

When her orgasm ended Terry collapsed against the table. Jackson slowly removed his fingers but continued to lick her, gently and softly – the tip of his tongue making butterfly light contact with her sensitive flesh.

Terry whimpered quietly her eyes shut. Jackson got to his feet behind her and let his pants fall to the floor. Terry wanted to turn, say something to him. She felt limp as over cooked spaghetti and just lay on the table.

Jackson once again took her by the hips. He leaned forward and brushing her hair aside kissed her cheek. He whispered, "It's not over yet," and straightened.

Terry's eyes flew open. She was excited and nervous. This was it. He was going to fuck her. Would he be rough? Gentle? A little of both? She held her breath.

Jackson grasped his swollen cock and rubbed the huge purple mushroomed head against Tamara's wetness. He made some growly sound and when he found her opening pushed all the way in with one stroke.

"Aaaaaaa," Terry cried. His entry was so forceful. He gave her no time to adjust. His thrusts forced her open. Her pussy was still a little clenched from that first orgasm. God he was big! Thank goodness she was so wet and aroused.

Jackson held her hips tightly, moaning as he pumped in and out of her. She felt so good, so right. When she started to push back at him he couldn't remain stoic.

"Ah! Oh, oh fuck," he exclaimed in a gravely voice. "Oh Terry, you feel so good." He grunted, thrusting. "So...damn...good.

Terry moaned too. Her body was adjusting to his length and thickness. It felt so good the way he spread her open, the way he filled her. She was wetter now than before and moisture ran down her legs. She arched her back causing her shoulders and butt to lift while her stomach stayed in contact with the table, pushing into his thrusts.

Jackson leaned over her back to whisper to her. "You are so good Terry. Your pussy is so fucking hot." He gasped feeling her inner walls suck at him. "And so tight!" Jackson lifted her a bit angling her hips for deeper penetration.

His entire length plunged in and out of her. His balls slapped against her clit. Terry felt her self getting close and told him so. "Oh, oh Ja-Jackie. Keep fucking me. It's sooo gooood. Your hard cock is so good." Jackson grunted in response. Terry started to moan, louder and louder. Jackson, seeing she was about to reach climax offered encouragement.

"You gonna cum for me baby," he gasped? "Terry? My Terry...cum for me. Cum all over my dick."

Terry did. Her pussy suddenly squeezed down on Jackie's cock and clenched and unclenched spastically. Her entire body shook. She was so out of control she couldn't meet his thrusts anymore. So she lay there groaning while he pounded her orgasming pussy.

Watching Terry climax for the first time was too much. She was so hot and wet and tight. She seemed to fit him perfectly. When she started to cum and her womanly core grabbed at him like a wet fist he lost it. He thrust into her furiously groaning and gasping the whole while. Soon he felt himself hovering on the brink. He called out to her. "Terry! Oh...ah, ah, ah...Terry." His cocked swelled, twitched and then exploded deep inside her. He sucked in his breath between his teeth and released it with a gasp over and over as his orgasm shook him. He continued to pump seed into her until it was running out and down her thighs, mingling with her own juices.

When he was spent he collapsed on top of her. If he tried to stand he was sure his legs would give out. When he could breathe again he stood, grabbed a desk chair and plopped down into it. He grabbed Terry about the waist and pulled her onto his lap. He cuddled her there and she curled up against him. They both thought about what had happened and how it happened. For sometime now they wanted each other. Neither would have guessed that the first time would be like this: inspired by anger and filled with BDSM overtones. It did end well though. During the latter half both had forgotten their hurt feelings and focused solely on the pleasure.

Terry spoke up first.

"Jackson?"

"Hmm?"

"What happens now?"

He had been stroking her back. Her head rested on his shoulder. She sat up and looked at him. What could he tell her? Sorry I practically raped you in our office? It's back to business as usual? Marry me?

Searching for the right words, he spoke carefully. "Well, I guess it depends on what you want to happen." When she just stared at him he continued. "I really like you Terry. I want to keep seeing you...only you. I guess that is what we had been moving toward before the changes around here."

Terry smiled a little and nodded.

"But...," Jackson paused, at a loss for words.

Terry chimed in, "But it wasn't supposed to happen like this?"

Jackson had the grace to look sheepish. She didn't seem angry so he kissed her. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen. Not like this anyway. I just got so damn angry. I'm really sorry. He wrapped his arms around her. "I didn't hurt you too badly did I?"

"Well," Terry answered glibly, "aside from my butt I'm fine." She shifted in his lap to rub her hiney. Now that the sex was over the soreness was returning.

Jackson squeezed her close. "I'm sorry about that. I promise you nothing like this will ever happen again." He kissed her cheek.

"Well," Terry said looking up at him from under her lashes. "You don't have to go that far. I actually liked some of it."

Jackson grinned. Apparently he already knew that.

"And," she continued "I think you kinda like being in control. How bout next time we do it because it's fun and not because we're angry?"

'That's a deal," Jackson grinned. He was already anticipating the next time. He wondered what Terry would look like tied to his bed, spread eagle, helpless and at his mercy.

Terry eyed him suspiciously. "I don't think I like that look in your eye."

Jackson stood scooping her up as he went. He nuzzled her neck. "Don't you?"

She giggled and he laughed. They would be okay. He put her down on the floor and they searched for their clothes and got dressed. Then they sat down to go over the preliminary designs. Terry definitely did not want to take any work home. Her new boss didn't want to give her any. They would need the weekend free.

MTHudson
MTHudson
21 Followers
12