Who's the Boss?

Story Info
Wifey is boss, or is she?
2.9k words
3.97
124.4k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING!

This text file contains sexually explicit material. If you do not wish to read this type of literature, or you are under age, PLEASE DELETE THIS FILE NOW!!

(c) copyright 2001 All Rights Reserved.

* * * * *

After my first wife and I divorced, I had a need to find another place to live. I stayed with a friend for awhile, but didn't feel comfortable imposing on he and his wife. I contacted a local Real Estate Broker and he assigned his best agent to help me find something suitable. The agent's name was Liz, and she was a wet dream come true, forceful, dynamic, beautiful and sexy, and a recent divorcee herself. We hit it off immediately, and within six months, we were married. That was 8 years ago.

After we had married, Liz placed her Real Estate License in escrow, to devote herself to the children that we still had at home. She, in combination with her forceful, and my 'laid back' personality, took immediate control of our household, which included our sex life. I didn't mind, as I was busy attempting to build my commercial construction business. I worked long hours and had very little time for everyday family problems and decisions. That isn't to say I didn't care, I merely appreciated Liz's willingness and ability to take control of our home life. She took a great deal of the pressure off of me. I didn't particularly like the fact that her control extended into the bedroom, but I accepted it as part of the package. The situation in the bedroom made me feel somewhat less masculine, but the fact was, compared to what I had become accustomed to in my first marriage, sex with Liz was very good, even with she being in control.

Liz found out early in our relationship that she could maintain control as long as she avoided getting me angry, and she quickly became very good at keeping me happy, or content, at least. As soon as my anger surfaced, which it rarely did, she backed off and smoothed things over. She avoided conflict by conceding to me on those rare occasions.

After a few years, the last of the children had moved out on his own, and Liz took her Real Estate License out of escrow, mostly to give her something to do. We really didn't need the money as my business had begun to flourish. She soon found out that her new broker, a small, skinny, older man named Carl, was extremely overbearing and difficult to take. She described him as an obnoxious, overbearing weasel. He had a forceful personality of his own and the two of them clashed frequently. Liz constantly complained about Carl and how she was ready to move her license to another Broker. I had had limited contact with Carl, but had to agree with Liz, he was an obnoxious weasel.

In spite of Carl, it didn't take long before she had resumed her position as the top agent in her office. This achievement came at the price of putting in longer hours at her profession than she had originally planned.

As my business grew, I was able to hire competent people and began to spend more time at home. Unfortunately, Liz spent more time away from home. I had hoped that we would be able to spend more time together, but it wasn't to be at that point in our marriage.

Our relationship remained unchanged, and even with our conflicting schedules, Liz maintained control of the home and our sex lives. Old habits were hard to break.

When Liz worked late, she left me on my own for dinner. One evening, she was working late, and I, being in a particularly good mood, decided to get a take-out pizza and surprise her with it at the real estate office. As I pulled into the office parking lot with the pizza, I noticed only two cars, and one was Liz's.

With pizza in hand, I entered the front door, and immediately heard loud, angry male and female voices cascading down the stairwell from the second floor. I made my way upstairs and noticed light emanating from an open door at the end of the hall. From my vantage point, I could tell that the female voice was Liz's, she and the man were arguing vociferously. I hesitated, pondering whether it would be prudent to interrupt, but then proceeded down the hall anyway. As I neared the door, I could make out that they were in a heated discussion over some real estate issue, something about whom deserved what percentage commission on a sale.

As I approached the open door, I had decided that it would be best if I waited for the conclusion of the argument before entering the room. I got to the door, looked in, and saw the two of them practically nose to nose. I remained out of sight as I watched and waited for the right moment to interrupt.

I could see that Liz was getting very frustrated with the discussion, and she surprisingly turned it into a personal affront. "You little-dicked weasel, if you were a decent human being, you'd admit that I'm right and deserve a larger percentage of that commission."

He was stunned by her 'little-dick' comment and came back at her. "You bitch, you should be so lucky as to feel my dick in your sloppy cunt."

He then surprised her (and me) by unzipping his pants and pulling his cock out. I could see it clearly, it was fully erect and about average for a man his size, somewhere around 5 inches, I guessed. Liz was stunned, stepped back a few paces and stared at his erect cock.

Carl saw her reaction and immediately tried to take control of her and the situation. "OK, bitch, get on your knees and suck my cock. Show me what a good little whore you are."

"W-what! I'll never..."

"I said get on your knees, NOW!" He demanded again, as he stepped closer to her and forcefully pushed down on her shoulders.

I couldn't believe what I witnessed next, her resistance melted, and she dropped to her knees in front of him. Carl's expression immediately changed to a self satisfied, knowing smirk. Liz had never sucked my cock, told me was disgusting, yet there she was, about to suck Carl's, a man she detested.

'She's submitting to him, and so easily! I don't believe that this is my dominant wife that I'm watching. Not only that, but she's about to do something to Carl that she had refused to do for me,' I thought to myself, as my emotions cycled through anger, jealousy, hurt and self pity.

"I knew it all along, you're nothing but a slut. Take it in your mouth, cunt! SUCK IT!"

She slowly reached over with her hand and wrapped it around his dick, started stroking, and pulled it to her lips. She only hesitated a moment, seemingly admiring the swollen purple head, before she took it into her mouth. Carl moaned as his eyes rolled back in their sockets, obviously enjoying the sensation of Liz's wet hungry mouth on his cock.

She began sucking it in earnest, Carl looked down at her bobbing head and said, "Suck it you fucking, cheating whore. Isn't that what you are? A cheating whore and a slut?"

She grunted something unintelligible and nodded her head as best she could with his cock in her mouth.

I was flabbergasted! Here, right before my eyes, was my always-in-control wife being sexually dominated by a man she disliked, and obviously loving it! There was no doubt, in my mind, that she would have done anything he wanted at that point. Her eyes were glazed with lust and she was sucking on him like his was the last cock left on this earth.

Carl continued his verbal abuse. "Suck it slut. Suck it good! What would your husband think of his cheating whore if he saw you now? Answer me slut! What would your husband think?" His verbal onslaught turned her on even more as she quickened her pace.

If Carl only knew what I was thinking! I was thinking of how much my sex life was going to improve now that I had become aware of her submissive tendencies. I was upset with myself because I hadn't been able to find this submissive side of Liz on my own, and yet somewhat euphoric because, now that I knew about it, I intended to take full advantage. I was also thinking of how I was going to bust Carl up a bit, being almost a foot taller and 75 LBS heavier than he is.

Before she could remove his cock from her mouth and answer, I stepped into the room. "I think a lot less of you than her," I stated calmly, but with an unmistakable forcefulness.

Carl pulled his cock out of Liz's mouth, jumped back and tried to get it back into his pants, while Liz let out a blood-curdling shriek.

She calmed down quickly, snapped out of her daze, rose to her feet and attempted to resume her dominant role with me, "Jeff! What are you doing here? You have a lot of nerve busting in on me like this. I..."

The time was ripe for me to take control, my anger surfaced, as I interrupted her, "SHUT UP, YOU CHEATING WHORE! I'll take care of you as soon as I'm finished with this disgusting weasel."

She stopped in mid sentence, looked at me with an astonished expression that I hadn't seen before, and lowered her head in submission. She realized from my tone, that I was both angry and serious, and wisely chose not to argue.

I turned to Carl, and commanded, "OK, needle dick. Take off all your clothes."

"B-but..."

"But, my ass. Off with the clothes, NOW!"

He looked at me with fear in his eyes and decided that I meant business as he slowly removed his suit.

"Don't stop there, take everything off."

He eventually removed everything, and stood naked in front of us. His dick was as limp as a wet noodle.

"OK, now hand me your clothes and get out."

"B-but, I can't go anywhere like this."

"You not only can, but if you don't want to be hauled out of here in an ambulance, you will. Consider yourself lucky that I don't bust you in two for sexually abusing my wife."

I chuckled to myself as I thought about how he was going to explain his lack of clothes to his wife. 'I wish I could be there to see it,' I thought.

He crept out of the room and down the stairs. I looked out the window and saw him stealthily moving toward his car. When he got to the car, he stopped, looked around, and realized that he didn't have his keys. He ran back into the building and up the stairs.

He re-entered the room and meekly stated, "I-I need my keys."

"Where are they?"

"I-in my pants pocket."

"Your pants are here in my hands. If you think you're man enough, come and get them."

He looked at me with a pleading, puppy dog look, decided that any attempt to forcibly take the keys from me was futile, turned around and departed once again.

I didn't know where he lived, but I'm sure that he had an interesting and embarrassing trip home.

I turned my attention to Liz. She apparently was enjoying Carl's plight, as she had a self-satisfied smirk on her face.

"Well, you took care of that son-of-a-bitch. Let's get out of here," Liz said, totally recomposed, as she again attempted to take control of the situation and gloss over her involvement with Carl.

"Not yet, bitch. You're so hot to suck cock, get over her and suck mine," I commanded, as I took my cock out of my pants.

It was the second time that evening that I had given her an order, and she wasn't accustomed to it. With her mouth agape, she looked directly into my eyes and tried to determine her next move. This time she saw, not anger, but a sternly serious glare, without saying another word, she got down on her knees in front of me and began sucking away on my hard cock.

"That's it my fine cheating slut, suck it good. If you're lucky, I'll even let you swallow my cum." She sucked with even more vigor. It only took a few minutes of her vigorous sucking before I just couldn't hold back anymore, and shot my man juices into her mouth, spurt after spurt after spurt. When I finished, she looked up at me, licked her chops and smiled.

"OK woman, get your clothes off, pronto!"

She got to her feet, removed her clothes and turned back to face me. "Now, get me hard again."

She knelt back down in front of me and began sucking again. It didn't take long, as I had another heretofore forbidden sex act in mind.

OK, now get up and bend over that desk."

She obeyed, exposing me to the luscious sight of her finely shaped ass and rear view of her succulent pussy. 'Fantastic,' I thought, as I took in the sight.

I moved over behind her and stuck my middle finger into her pussy. It was sopping wet, wetter than I had ever remembered it being. I lubed up two of my fingers with her juices and proceeded to insert them, one at a time, into her cute little puckered ass hole. She moaned continuously as I massaged both her pussy and her ass. It took 5 or 10 minutes to finally get her to relax enough for the main event.

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass, cunt?"

"N-no, never."

"You realize that you're about to lose your ass hole cherry?"

"Y-yes."

She understood what was about to happen, but offered no resistance. With two fingers still in her ass, I lubed up my cock in her pussy. I rammed it in several times, and she moaned each time. Finally, I was ready, as I positioned my cock head at the entrance to her ass and began to insert it. I proceeded slowly, but she still screamed in pain several times, as I forced it in.

Once fully inserted, I asked her, "What do you want now, slut?"

"I want you to do it," she replied.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Fuck me," she said in a barely audible tone.

"Tell me what you want, only louder this time."

"I want you to fuck me in my virgin ass hole, please. PLEASE FUCK ME, NOW!"

I slowly pulled my cock back, almost all the way out, then thrust it in again. She screamed, then moaned. I pulled it back and held it there, with just the head buried in her hole.

"DON"T STOP! PLEASE FUCK ME! I NEED YOU TO FUCK ME, NOW!"

Fuck her I did, ramming it in and out of her bung hole with animalistic zeal. She moaned loudly, and finally convulsed in a loud and shimmering orgasm. I, too, shot my load deep into her bowel as she was climaxing. Our orgasms were more intense than we had ever experienced together.

Eventually, my limp cock slithered out of her hole, and I tucked it back into my pants. She remained sprawled over the desk as I strolled over to pick up her clothes.

"Give me ten minutes, then come right home. I left her purse behind as I carried hers and Carl's clothes out of the building.

I arrived home and waited for her to show up. Sure enough, ten minutes later she pulled into the garage.

She stepped into the house, still nude, looked at me, and meekly said, "I'm sorry for what I did tonight. I hope that you can forgive me. I don't know what came over me, just thinking about Carl's cock in my mouth makes me want to puke."

"You're forgiven, but things will be different around here from now on."

She smiled affectionately, moved closer, embraced me tightly and responded, "Yes, I know."

I kissed her on the forehead, and ordered, "Up to the bedroom with you."

She scurried up the stairs with me right behind her. Her bare, jiggling ass provided me with another exquisite view, as she bounded up the steps.

"On the bed, on all fours."

She positioned herself on the bed, as I removed my clothes and knelt behind her. I had gotten hard again in anticipation of another rare event, fucking her pussy doggy style. I proceeded to do just that with the same zeal as I had fucked her ass hole earlier, and we both experienced intense climaxes, once again.

We collapsed on the bed, and lay next to one another. Liz leaned her head over and gave me a peck on the cheek, and whispered in my ear, "I love your."

"I love you too."

With a satisfied smile on her face, she added, "I like the new you, lover boy. Where have you been all these years?"

I smiled in return, and replied, "In the closet, baby, but I'm out to stay now."

* * * * *

Any and all comments are appreciated.