Who's the Boss?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers

"Oh yeah, fuck my ass...my cunt!" She squealed over and over again. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

Beth really was going nuts at this point, tossing her head from side to side, her long gorgeous auburn hair fully down now, flailing away back and forth, caressing my hands as they continued caressing her tits, I even gathered up lengths of it, placing it against her breasts and then using that to further tease and stimulate herself with.

Beth really didn't state she was going to cum or anything, she just seemed to suddenly stiffen for no apparent reason, suddenly holding her breath though I watched as her eyes opened wide as she looked down towards me. Moments later she began to shudder and shake, only then this deep throaty rich cry of release suddenly bubbling up from her depths as she climaxed in an earth-shattering display of pure unadulterated pleasure.

"Oh...fuck!" She then screamed.

I felt my own prick exploding, felt the surge of pleasure racing up my shaft as I began spewing my spunk, filling the condom, half hoping it wouldn't burst from the sheer intensity of my orgasm. Rob too seemed to lose it seconds later, still thrusting deeply into her ass, his movements slowing gradually however, finally weak in the knees and eventually pulling his prick out with a juicy sounding plop.

Beth rolled off and away from me back onto the bed. She was smiling, her lust filled look already returning. "Give me your cream boys," she told us. "Here...right here...pour it onto my tits for me."

I removed my condom, filled to the brim with my spunk and did as she asked, just as Rob began doing. We knelt on either side of her, condoms held, dripping out our individual essence onto her breasts as she giddily began smearing our cream into her tits, massaging it in, toying with her nipples.

"You two capable of getting it up again?" she asked hopefully.

"In a few minutes perhaps," I told her speaking for myself, though Rob likewise nodded his head.

"Good, then we'll take a bit longer lunch together before heading back," she informed us. "Mean while, you two can watch me get myself off until you're ready again," she stated. Unbeknownst to either of us, Beth had slipped the pink little girl toy she had mentioned in her letter to Mason beneath the pillow on the bed. She grinned almost bashfully as she retrieved it, turning it on, as it began to hum and vibrate within the palm of her hand. Seconds later, she began using it between her lips, teasing herself along with her clit as Rob and I sat there fascinated, watching her do so.

"So...you two enjoying this?" she asked as we sat there nodding our heads yes. "And you'd enjoy doing this once a week perhaps?" she pressed further, "And promise, promise, promise that you won't ever tell anyone else that we are? Not ever?" she asked continuing to tease herself as we sat there, cocks already starting to show renewed interest.

"As long as you likewise treat the two of us decently in the future," Rob stated surprising me to some extent, and do something about that asshole Mason...then yes, I think we'd both enjoy doing that with you from time to time," he responded back to her for the two of us.

"Don't worry about Mason...he's finished," she said easily. "I've been preparing for this for quite some time, just in case. And I really am sorry about the way I've been treating you both. I've known all along it's been Mason's inaptitude that's been causing the delays, I just couldn't do anything about it before now, but I've got more than enough to pass along to his superiors to show them that he's not been doing his job either. Not to mention not getting the account he swore up and down we'd be getting, nor the fact that he has in fact been flirting with and making rather obvious sexual suggestions towards Diane. I've already gathered enough information to help her out on that end too," she then told us smiling.

"Now then...you two getting interested again?" She asked. I know I certainly was, and Rob's prick had likewise began to stiffen again as well.

"Hmm, yes, I can see that they are. Why don't the two of you come over here then where I can suck you together," she told us.

She soon was, lapping at, and sucking our pricks side by side, the humming, vibrating toy still sandwiched between her legs.

"Oh God, please, please, someone fuck me again," she half begged looking at us. Content with the blowjob she continued giving me, Rob happily moved down between her legs, placing his prick now at her opening, teasing her with it.

"This what you want?" he asked working the head of his dick against her split, rubbing her clit with it.

"Yes, yes!" she begged mouthing the words around my cock as she said it.

"What is it you want?" He asked her again.

"I want you to fuck me."

"With what?" he said grinning.

"Your prick, your cock!"

Rob teased her some more, putting just the tip of it inside her.

"So...Who's the boss now?" he asked.

"You are!"

"And what is it you want me to do again?" He asked.

"Fuck me!"

"And when can I fuck you?"

"Any time!"

"And where?"

"Any where!"

"And that raise we didn't get last time?" He said out of nowhere.

"Yes, yes...you'll get it, I promise. Both of you," she stated once again. "Just shut up and fuck me!"

"Who's the boss?"

"You are," she near whimpered.

And then Rob and I showed her who truly was.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers