Who's The Boss? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Js_Keeper
Js_Keeper
195 Followers

I paid the bill, allowing her plenty of time to get naked for me, and a little extra time to wait anxiously for my arrival. By the time I entered the restroom, there was a guy in the stall next to her and another at the urinal. The door to her stall was locked when I tried it.

"MLS," I said tapping on the door. When she cracked to door and peered out, I pushed my way in as she attempted to cover her naked body with her arms. I closed and locked the door, and then pulled her arms down to her side. I looked over her delicious body slowly and deliberately. I could see that she was trembling slightly, either due to nervousness or the chill in the air. I noticed her erect nipples and gently cupped my warm hands under her tits, lifting them slightly as I lowered my mouth to kiss one then the other. I started with soft kisses; then went to sucking, then pulling the distended flesh outward between my lips, and finally biting more roughly.

As I alternated back and forth between her breasts, several times she had to stifle an instinctive moan. I stood back and stared into her sweet dark brown eyes and placed my hand on her mound. She parted her legs without instruction from me, and I soon had three fingers in her pussy and my thumb on her clit. She was soaking my hand in no time. Her eyes soon closed, her breathing labored, and I could tell she was approaching orgasm. Not wanting her to get off just yet, I stuffed all three fingers into her hot mouth and she sucked them clean.

Finally, after teasing her to the brink and back three or four times, I pulled her to me and wrapped my arms around her, whispering in her ear. "You want me to fuck you don't you, my little slut?"

"Yes, please, Sir," she whispered back.

"I'll not fuck you just yet, but I suppose such an obedient little slut does deserve to be offered an orgasm," I admitted. I kissed and sucked and bit the lobe of her ear, much as I had done to her nipples. Then I added, "But you'll not come until my seed is on your tongue, understand?"

"Yes, Sir, let me taste your sweet come," she panted, and though she said it quietly, I wondered how much the guy in the next stall heard. I'm not sure either of us cared much at that point.

I pushed her back down onto the toilet seat, which was obviously a bit cold on her naked ass. I then retrieved her two stockings hanging over the coat hook with the rest of her clothes, and used them to bind each of her wrists to the tops of her thighs. I was careful to position her hands in such a way to allow her to still reach her swollen clit with her fingers.

As it had been that morning, I wanted to send a clear signal that I was the one in control. Binding her hands served three purposes. First, I knew from experience how much she liked being bound. Second, it would reinforce her total surrender to me. And finally it would it would allow me to fuck her slut mouth as long and deep and hard as I desired - there would be nothing she could do about it. Based on her reaction to the morning's oral pounding, I knew this would turn her on even more.

I unzipped and dropped my pants and boxers to the ground. My hard cock sprang out and I pressed the tip to her lips. Her mouth opened and I pushed myself in very slowly, inch by rigid, throbbing inch. Her tongue flickered wildly over each new piece of flesh that entered. Finally I felt the tip of my cock press against the back of her throat, and she opened her mouth slightly, repositioning her head to make sure she got everything I had.

I held her head steady with my hands and slowly withdrew my saliva-covered cock from her warm mouth. I coated each her cheeks with the wetness and then plunged in between her lips again. I saw her fingers beginning to stroke her clit, as I fucked her expert cock-sucking mouth slowly and deeply. I watched with awe and pleasure as the total length of me disappeared repeatedly into her perfect mouth.

My pace quickened gradually and the slurping sounds of oral sex began to fill the stall, and I'm sure, eek out into the restroom. Her fingers on her clit matched my pace stroke for stroke. Within a few minutes I was fucking her face hard and fast and was very near the point of no return. She was stroking herself furiously, propelling herself to the top with me.

"Wait for my hot come," I warned her in a normal tone, completely oblivious as to whether or not anyone was still in the men's room with us. She simply nodded her acknowledgement of my command.

Suddenly my balls welled up with an intense fire that foretold the impending explosion. I pulled one hand from the top of her head and poised the tip of my cock at the entrance to her waiting mouth. With a rush my body tensed and an incredible orgasm overtook my entire being, and I honestly don't remember if I cried our or not. I watched my cock's first twitches send the initial release shooting across her tongue.

I quickly withdrew from her mouth and pumped my next shot between her tits. Then I moved slightly so the next white drops drizzled over her left nipple. That's when her own orgasm overtook her - and I do remember that she was loud. Her entire body shook and twitched wildly as she struggled to keep her fingers going on her clit. Her jerking motions made me miss her right nipple and a large blob of cum landed on the hand between her legs. Unfazed, she kept stroking, coming and crying out as the last of my load coated her breasts, belly and upper thighs.

As her cries subsided I offered my cock to her mouth again for cleaning. She eagerly took me in and licked me clean for almost an entire minute, worshiping the cock that had so thoroughly fucked her fine mouth. I was so turned on by the whole event that my cock barely lost any hardness. But I knew it was time to close this little chapter of our adventure and pulled my cock away. As much as I wanted to turn her around and fuck her, I wanted to make her wait for that pleasure.

I bent down, as if to kiss her, but instead simply pulled up my pants. "Well done, my little slut," I said as I zipped up. I stepped back and looked at my sweet slave - such a beautiful sight to behold sitting there naked with a flushed face, tussled hair, wrists bound, and cum covered. I gave her an approving smile and untied the stockings from her wrists. Then I opened the door to the stall and left without another word - nothing more needed to be said.

I didn't bother to wait for her to clean up and dress, and I made no offer to stand guard for her as she made her exit from the men's room. My hasty departure was purposeful in that I wanted her to feel like a well-used slut - fucked and forsaken. I left the restaurant and immediately sent a text message to her cell phone. "Now thinking of how to use MLS next... good night."

Js_Keeper
Js_Keeper
195 Followers
12