Who's The Boss? Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Js_Keeper
Js_Keeper
196 Followers

Nikki had always intrigued me, but in the few days since having her as my cunt, I had grown increasingly fascinated. Did she struggle with stark contrast between her inner life and the one visible to everyone else, or had she resolved in her mind to live contented with the conflict? Here she was, a stunning beauty with a fantastically sexy body that remained modestly hidden beneath ordinary, almost homely attire and until my intervention, equally drab lingerie. She was clearly intelligent and sharp-witted, yet seemed completely satisfied with her humble secretarial career. The casual observer would likely deduce that her sexuality was in the same class as her dress: plain and traditional. Yet beneath the exterior raged an inferno of sexual deviance, a bisexual submissive addicted to being dominated with rough sex and humiliation, and possessing a deeply erotic imagination.

I wondered, as she stood there in front of me, dressed conservatively and displaying a typically modest demeanor, whether she even consciously acknowledged the intense sexual passion that I knew to be seething beneath her cool exterior. My goal, as her new Master, was to bring her inner cunt to the surface, to let it consume her to the utmost.

I retrieved the packing tape that remained strategically placed on Adrienne's desk since the day after I bound her with it and turned her into my submissive little slut. There it had remained as a reminder of that first encounter and a visual sign of her ongoing submission to me. I exchanged a wicked smile with Adrienne as I nonchalantly tossed the tape up and down in one hand.

"Come here my little slut," I said firmly. "If you can tear yourself away from the porn for a minute."

"Yes, Sir." She replied, and obediently came around her desk to where I was standing.

"Cunt, you stand here, facing my little slut," I said, pointing out where I wanted her positioned. Nikki shuffled into position, her face less than a foot from Adrienne's. I let them stand there a moment, looking into each other's eyes, allowing the sexual intensity to gradually rise between them.

"Kiss," I said plainly. "No touching. Just lips."

Adrienne, who was a few inches taller than Nikki, leaned down and planted a gentle, loving kiss on her secretary's lips. Nikki's lips, relaxed and parted, gladly accepted her boss's attentions. Slowly Adrienne's tongue traced the gentle arc over Nikki's upper lip before snaking its way into her lover's mouth. With an erotic ferocity that defies description the two women suddenly erupted into a make-out session that almost made me come just from watching it. It was hot and wet and frantic, as their tongues probed deeply at one another, breathing heavily and grunting desperately for more of each other.

"Stop!" I said insistently after watching the two sexy women devour one another for a few minutes. The two obeyed, reluctantly, and stood facing each other again, now panting through elated grins.

"Tell me what you are feeling, cunt."

"Warm and dizzy," Nikki replied meekly.

"Slut?"

"Hot. Incredibly hot. Aroused beyond words, Sir," Adrienne gushed.

"Needing to come, I suppose?"

"Desperately."

"And you cunt? Do are you feeling the need to come too?"

"I would like that, Sir."

"I'm not convinced that you want it as badly as I want you to. I think sometimes you deny the lust that lays buried inside you. You hide it, maybe from shame or self-deprecation. I want you to let it out, cunt. I want you to bring your need to the surface and let it consume you. Do you understand? No more holding back."

"I will try, Sir. I have taught myself to hide my sexual feelings, to push them down. I am afraid of what might happen if I don't. What might I become if I acted more freely on my secret urges?"

"You will become my whore," I said emphatically. "And that is what I want from you."

"Your whore, Sir?"

"Yes, my whore. You see, I have a little slut." I put out my hand and lifted Adrienne's skirt above her waist, exposing her naked ass and stocking tops. I gently stroked her backside as I continued. "She is my little slut because she knows how to let her sexuality consume her, acting without inhibition on her desires and mine, fueling her lust and letting it burn as she releases it to me. You, however, at this time you are just a cunt – an inanimate body part. Certainly a pleasurable and useful one at that. But I want more than a hole to fuck and fill as I please. I want more than even just your submission. I want you to be my whore. Do you have any idea what it means to be my whore instead of my cunt?"

"I'm not sure I do, Sir. You want me to be more like Adrienne?"

"No, not exactly. You two are very different from each other in a lot of ways, and I wouldn't expect your sexuality to be expressed in the same way either. What I'm talking about is getting you to stop separating your sexual being from the rest of you. Instead, I want you to integrate it into every breath and thought and action. My little slut is capable of doing that and comfortable doing so when I want her to. You are not. I will help you grow in this, and when you have accomplished it to my satisfaction, I will call you my whore instead of my cunt. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Do you want to be my whore?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Do you want me to bring out your inner whore?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Do you want me to train you to awaken and let loose the entirety of your sexual being?"

"Yes, Sir. Awaken me."

"Good cunt. Then we will begin whore training immediately. It will not be easy at times. Do you think you are ready?"

"Yes, Sir. I am ready to try."

As I casually continued tossing the roll of tape up and down in one hand, I continued. "I know you like being dominated and humiliated. I saw for myself how you enjoy being forced to serve the sexual needs of others, even a total stranger. And I must say I'm proud of how you serve them well whenever asked to do so."

"Thank you, Sir. I do wish to please you.

"You will please me now by showing me how you can be on the receiving end of relentless pleasure. Do you think you can do that?"

"I don't know exactly what you mean, but I will do my best for you."

"I know you will. Do you also like being bound, cunt?"

"Yes, Sir. I like it very much."

"Did your former Mistress also perform bondage on you?"

"Yes Sir, many times."

"And would you like her to bind you more now?"

"Please."

I handed the packing tape to Adrienne. "Make her helpless."

"Gladly, Sir, " Adrienne replied excitedly, taking the packing tape from my hands. She bound her hands behind her back with several loops of tape. Then she put a piece over her mouth and another over her eyes, taping them shut. I think my little slut was relishing being back on the domination role, even if only at my direction. She began to unbutton Nikki's blouse, looking over at me for approval after the first button, remembering that it was I who was calling the shots. I nodded my approval for her to continue.

Once she had dispatched the blouse, revealing the pretty satin corset beneath, she lightly kissed Nikki's neck as the cunt stood there silent, blinded and bound. She kissed her way across her chest and licked the delicious cleavage, before gently peeling down the cups of the corset, exposing her wonderful pierced orbs. She then proceeded to treat Nikki's tits to an oral cornucopia of pleasure. She started with gentle kisses all over her mounds before slowly zeroing in on her areoles with her tongue, working her way in toward her nipples at an agonizingly slow pace. Nikki was breathing hard through her nose, and I watched the rise and fall of her chest increase in pace and depth with the pleasure her boss was dealing her tits. Adrienne finally switched to nibbling, sucking and then biting the cunt's nipples, occasionally tugging on the piercings, distending them to their limits and eliciting deep groans from the bound subject. I wondered as I watched whether Nikki might come from the nipple stimulation alone.

As Adrienne kept up her oral assault on her secretary's breasts, I approached her from behind and lifted her skirt above her waist. I rubbed my hand over her sweet, naked ass as I spoke. "There is nothing you can do about the pleasure I intend to lavishly give you now, so take it in, ride it, thrive on it. Let it wash over you. Become one with the desire that wells up in you. Desire is who you are. My whore will thrive on the desire that burns inside. But, and let me be very clear about this, at no time are you to achieve orgasm unless I give you explicit permission. Is that clear?"

Nikki nodded and grunted "uh huh" through the tape on her mouth. I slipped a finger down the silky thong material in the crack of her ass, continuing on underneath her until reaching the damp patch of her sex. Adrienne continued working her front as I worked beneath.

"Spread your legs, cunt." She shuffled her feet apart, which allowed me to use two fingers to rub her swelling pussy lips. "Nod if you want these fingers inside you." She nodded, almost frantically. I slipped the two fingers beneath the elastic of her thong and gently probed her soggy opening. I added a third finger, pushing her lips apart with two of them and slipping my middle finer into her just an inch, before pulling it back out again, making a sloshing sound.

"More?" I teased. Nikki nodded desperately, and I felt her contract her pussy muscles as if trying to suck my fingers into her. Instead of responding according to her obvious wish, I withdrew my hand from her panties, forcing a growl of disappointment in her throat. "Later. Right now I just want you to feel the need. Feed it. Let it grow to uncontrollable."

I also waved Adrienne off for the time being, allowing Nikki to stand there in the darkness, alone with her desire.

After standing there between Adrienne and me for several minutes, with little gasps of hunger intermittently squeaking from her throat, I directed Adrienne to remove Nikki's skirt and soaked little panties. I then had Adrienne help her to one of the leather chairs in front of her desk, positioning her with her ass at the edge of the seat. I then had her tape Nikki's ankles to legs of the chair, forcing a sharp bend in her knees and leaving her legs splayed wide open.

Adding a few final touches to her bondage, I taped Nikki's shoulders to the back of the chair using repeated passes of tape just above her still-exposed orbs. Then I used several lengths of tape on the tops and underside of her large, heaving tits to harshly squeeze them together, yet leaving them adequately exposed.

"Now, cunt, there is absolutely nothing you can do to deter the relentless pleasure you will be receiving from my little slut for the next twenty minutes. Her task it to make you come. Period. Your task is not to. It's that simple. You will be unable to give her verbal commands to stop, and physically unable to push her away or squirm out from the delights she offers you. You must control your own orgasm, no matter what. Obviously, in the end, one of you will have to be punished for disobedience. If my slut is unable to bring you to orgasm, she will bear the brunt of the consequences. If it is you who come before the allotted time, then it is you who will receive the consequence. I will be the timekeeper, and, of course, I will play with either or both of you during the twenty minutes as I wish. All clear?"

"Yes, Sir, very clear," Adrienne replied while Nikki nodded her own assent.

"Very well. Begin."

For the first few minutes I simply stood by, stroking my cock through my pants as I watched Adrienne kneel between Nikki's legs. She spent a few more minutes licking, sucking and biting Nikki's ample chest before kissing her way slowly down her stomach and over her hairless pubic region.

Adrienne kissed and nibbled her way around Nikki's clit, and gently inserted her tongue into her pussy. After a brief tongue-fucking, she licked her way up to Nikki's engorged pleasure nub. Immediately Nikki writhed helplessly in blissful acceptance of the oral pleasure her boss began giving her. It was a captivating sight to behold. My boss kneeling and fervently eating the pussy of her own secretary, who herself sat there with her wrists bound behind her, her ankles taped to her chair, forcing her to sit spread-eagled, gagged and blindfolded by tape, and her tits squeezed by a clamshell of tape. I wished I had a camera to capture the beauty of the moment.

I approached Nikki from behind her chair and got a close-up look at my boss's lips clamped down over Nikki's clit, giving it a tremendous tongue-lashing. I bent down to whisper in her ear, "Don't come, now cunt. Just let the heat of your passion rise up and come to the surface, but don't release it. Keep it there, right on the edge, bubbling and boiling, aching to get out, but trapped just at the point it can reach its escape."

I reached down and tweaked her exposed nipples, tugging them cruelly, twisting the tiny barbells, causing her to squawk and squirm more vehemently than she had already been. I squeezed one of her mounds in each hand, massaging them roughly, and taunting her further. "These tits are mine, cunt, and I really like them. You remember when you knelt here before me and had me mark them with my come? Yes, they are mine now. That's why I choose what it is that encases them. They are only fit for pretty, sexy, feminine and whorish things, like this corset and the other things I bought for them. And I have another item to adorn them, right here in my pocket."

I retrieved a pair of nipple clamps from my pocket and jingled the chain between them in front of her face so she could hear them. It was a new pair of screw-type bar-clamps with a chain between that I'd just purchased. I screwed them down tightly to one end of the barbells in each nipple and tugged on the chain to check the security of the clamps, jerking her nipples from side to side. I'm sure she wondered what I was up to, as there was no direct pressure on her nipples, only on her barbells.

Once the clamps were in place, I handed the chain to Adrienne and told her to use them as she wished to torture the cunt, but seeing as how her task was to get Nikki off, I didn't really think she'd take much advantage of clamps. I went around behind her as she knelt in front of Nikki's spread legs and sank to my knees. I lifted her skirt and began finger my little sluts pussy, finding her extremely aroused and ready to accept whatever I had for her. Without ceremony I unzipped my pants and worked my stiff cock free of my boxers, shoving the entire length of it directly into my boss's wet and wanting hole in a single violent thrust. She gasped, but barely missed a beat, as she struggled against my onslaught to keep up her oral assault on Nikki.

"Now don't you come either, little slut!" I ordered. As hot and horny as she was, I knew it would be very tempting for her to ride my cock over the edge. I kept a steady pace of full, deep strokes in and out of her sopping wet sex for about five minutes, and then after glancing at the clock on the wall, decided I needed to return my attention to Nikki.

Five minutes remained, and Nikki hadn't come yet, though I knew she was very close several times, judging from the contorted expressions on her face. Knowing how much she was turned on by rough sex, I decided to see if that would do the trick.

"Oh please, Sir, don't stop!" Adrienne cried out as I pulled out of her with a sloshing pop. I just slapped her ass and move up to stand next to Nikki's chair. I took the chain of the nipple clamps back from Adrienne and raised it up taut, distending the cunt's nipples severely and causing the entirety of her heavy breasts to swell upward toward the ceiling. At the same time I ripped the tape from her mouth with a sudden jerk, causing her to shriek at the sting it left behind.

I roughly turned her head by the chin toward my wagging cock. "Open your mouth cunt! I need you to clean my little slut's juices from my cock."

"Yes, Sir," she winced, as I continued pulling the clamps harder. I noticed how she struggled to control the thrusting of her hips against her boss's eager mouth, her brow furrowed in concentration against falling over the edge of pleasure.

I slapped her face with my open palm. "Open wider!" I barked.

As soon as her jaw stretched open in response, I forced her helpless face roughly onto my slick cock by the hair on the back of her neck. Without the benefit of her eyesight, she could only feel the speed with which my hardness passed over her tongue, plunging straight into the back of her throat. Unprepared for it as she was, she gagged and choked, her throat convulsing against the violent invasion.

"Take it cunt!" I insisted, pressing my cock back into her open mouth again, silencing her cough. Her lips instinctively closed tightly around the base of my shaft, her throat now prepared for me. "That's it, that's my cunt. Clean it well, and once you've done that, I intend to pour my warm seed into your throat. Isn't that what you want too?"

Nikki made an attempt to grunt her agreement, but almost no sound could be heard with the head of my cock pressing against her vocal cords. She tried nodding, but my grip on her head made even that difficult to achieve.

"Or maybe you'd like me to mark your perfect tits again? You enjoyed that so much before. Is that it, is that where you want my come?"

Nikki stopped even trying to respond to my questions. She was adrift in a sea of desire. Having lost the ability to concentrate against Adrienne's oral delights, her hips were now thrashing so violently up and down that I could tell Adrienne was having a hard time maintaining the accuracy of her tongue-lashing. My plan was working.

"Oh cunt, what a perfectly fuckable mouth you have!" I was now plowing in and out with long, deep thrusts, one hand forcing her head on and off my manhood while the other continued tugging on the chains that cruelly stretched her nipples out from her chest.

I glanced at the clock. Shit! Two minutes left.

I picked up the intensity of my face-fucking, thrusting harder and faster and deeper. "Cunt, cunt! Get ready to drink my come!" I called out enthusiastically.

I too was engulfed with lust. As I watched my cock plunge brutally into the cunt's throat, I lost track of how hard I was tugging on her nipple clamps. Suddenly the clamps popped off the barbells that pierced her thick nipples, allowing them to snap back to her tape-bound chest. I tossed the clamps mindlessly to the floor.

The sudden relief in her nipples seemed to have momentarily distracted Nikki, the muted guttural noises having ceased and her thrusting hips having stilled. My mind raced frantically for a mechanism to propel her the final distance and past the edge of her orgasmic release. I glanced down to see that Adrienne sucked the entire area surrounding Nikki's clit into her mouth, clamping down tightly, as she proceeded to rapidly thrash Nikki's clit with her tongue.

I looked at the clock. "Ninety seconds!" I cried out.

Adrienne quickly parted her secretary's pouting pussy lips with one hand and thrust two fingers deeply into the sopping opening just beneath her lower lip.

I used my free hand to pinch Nikki's nostrils together. At the same time I forced my cock deeply into her throat and held it there, cutting off her ability to breathe. Within a few seconds her face began to flush read as she thrashed about for air. I withdrew my cock just enough to allow her a small gasp before plunging back in again. I continued to fuck her throat in this fashion, increasing the speed of my thrusts as I vaulted toward my own orgasm. I considered briefly whether or not this might be Nikki's first experience with breath play, but my mind quickly shifted from that question to forcing her orgasm from her.

Js_Keeper
Js_Keeper
196 Followers