Who's The Boss? Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Js_Keeper
Js_Keeper
196 Followers

At a few minutes before ten I pulled into the parking lot I’d instructed them to use. I parked my car in an empty row at the far end of the lot and waited. Even on this soggy morning, there were six other cars already parked there. I’d driven past the park’s east lot on my way in, and noticed at least another dozen cars or so. Perfect. There would be a sufficient number of bystanders, just as I’d hoped, but the large park wouldn’t be overly crowded either.

Nikki arrived first, since she had the shortest drive from home. She pulled into the space to my left, flashing me a brief nervous smile before remembering my instruction to disregard my presence. She turned off her engine, reached under her seat, and pulled out the zip-lock bag. I watched her eyes widen as she pulled out the extra small, cheaply thin, white men’s tank type t-shirt and a bright pink little pair of running shorts. She unfolded the tank top, and her mouth dropped open when she saw the word “cunt” silk-screened in bold black lettering right on the chest. She quickly put the shirt down and unfolded the sheet of instructions I’d typed out for her.

The orders she found written on the paper made her blush brightly. While remaining in her vehicle, she was to remove all her clothing, including the pretty pink bra and g-string, which she had obediently texted me a photo of, worn beneath her blouse and jean shorts. For five minutes she was to sit naked in her car, during which time she was to play with her pussy and clit. No orgasm allowed, of course. After getting herself good and wet between her legs, she was to don only the two items of clothing from the bag, plus a pair of flip-fops I’d included. She was to then walk two times around the one-mile path encircling the main lake, and I reminded of how the rain would cause her t-shirt to become soaked like her pussy. In the process, I explained, it would become quite transparent so as to display her lovely tits and nipple piercings for any and all to view. I warned her to make no attempt to hide her chest or the pet name emblazoned on it with her arms, an infraction for which I would be watching. Finally, she was to stop two different men and one woman and ask them for the time, being careful to observe the way their eyes would be glued to her revealed chest and the name inscribed there. When her assignment was completed, she would receive further instructions.

I watched through rain-streaked windows as she read the page over again, still blushing. I could tell she wanted to turn to me and beg me not to make her do this, but she resisted, staring straight ahead as she began slowly unbuttoning her shirt. She let it hang open while she unbuttoned her shorts and pushed them down to the floorboard together with her g-string panties. She peeled her blouse off and quickly unhooked her bra, tossing both onto the seat next to her. She closed her eyes, scooched down slightly in her seat, and I watched her hand disappear between her legs.

Nikki was about half way through her masturbatory exercise when Adrienne’s car pulled in next to mine on the other side from Nikki’s. She glanced over long enough to see Nikki sitting naked in her car with her head leaned back and hand working over her pussy. I saw her mouth the words “Oh my god,” as she reached beneath her seat to retrieve her own outfit, identical to Nikki’s, except for the brilliant green color of her shorts and the name on the front of her shirt: “slut.”

Adrienne’s instructions started the same as Nikki’s, with having her strip and play with her pussy for five minutes before putting on the outfit. From there I gave her instructions as to how I planned to use her to help me with Nikki’s punishment, in much the same way I’d used Nikki to help with her own.

By the time Adrienne was naked and playing with her pussy, Nikki was dressed and ready to go. She looked briefly down at her chest, either observing the prominence of her tits and barbells through the tight, thin material or the name I’d placed there or both. She exited her car while her eyes scanned the parking lot for onlookers. Even in the few second it took for her to round the front of her car on the way toward the walking path, her shirt was already getting soggy from the steady drizzle and her perky pierced nipples were becoming clearly visible. I looked over at Adrienne, whose attention had been wrenched from masturbation by the slamming of Nikki’s car door. She watched wide-eyed as the sodden Nikki hurriedly crossed the parking lot, disappeared between the bushes at the far end and began her trek around the lake.

With Nikki safely started on her humiliation walk, my attention turned to Adrienne, who finished playing with her pussy under my gaze. Though most of her naked body was blocked from my view by her car door, it was apparent from her motions that she was thrusting the fingers of one hand of in and out of her cunt while stroking her clit with the other. Her eyes were wide open, and she stared straight ahead while she played, panting heavily as small beads of sweat appeared on her brow. My cock was still at attention from watching Nikki’s obedience, and I felt compelled, as I watched Adrienne, to pull down my shorts and stroke it. I just felt myself building toward orgasm when suddenly Adrienne stopped and began pulling on her skimpy outfit.

Unlike Nikki, Adrienne jumped enthusiastically from her vehicle, and stepping toward my car, pressed her luscious tits against the passenger window. Immediately the white T-shirt was soaked through and her lovely tits were staring straight at me, emblazoned with the word “slut” right on top of them. She rocked back and forth a few times, smashing her breasts against the glass for my viewing pleasure. Had I not already pulled my shorts back up, I surely would have shot my load at the sight.

All too quickly Adrienne disappeared from my sight through the hedgerow too, on her way to find Nikki.

I exited my car, popped up my umbrella and strode steadily through the center of the park, cutting through to meet up with Nikki on the far side. I reached a small pavilion in plenty of time, and I watched as Nikki made her way toward me. She was staring down at the ground and stepping hurriedly down the paved pathway, not bothering to look up even once as she strode right past where I was seated not more than 20 yards from her route. Her embarrassment was obvious. Her thin t-shirt was completely soaked through and her tits were clearly visible through it, prominently displaying her pierced nipples and barbells.. Her fast pace made her heavy breasts bounce nicely up and down, and even at a slight distance I could see the hardness of her thick nipples. Was she chilled or was she excited by the humiliation?

A few minutes later Adrienne approached from the opposite direction, strolling by at a much more leisurely pace, looking around and smiling at me as she approached my position. I shrugged off her disobedience of my command to ignore me as soon as she drew near and briefly lifted her shirt, flashing me her pretty boobs before moving past. What a delightfully naughty little slut, I thought to myself.

As I watched Adrienne’s cute ass wriggle down the path in her bright green little shorts, I imagined Nikki’s reaction when Adrienne had stopped her and kissed her passionately right out in the open, as I’d instructed her to do. Did she resist and struggle or did she kiss her back with equal vigor? Was she humiliated or turned on to kiss a woman in public? How did she respond to having her ass groped in public? I supposed I would find out soon enough.

I made my way back across the center of the park in time to be standing on the path as Nikki approached the completion of her first loop around the lake. Still shuffling quickly along and looking down, she didn’t see me until she was about fifteen feet away. She started to move to one side intending to pass me without noting my presence, but I shifted toward her at the last minute and grabbed her arm, jerking her to a stop.

“I don’t suppose you had this in mind when you were begging me to punish you, did you?” I asked.

“No, Sir.”

“Are you enjoying the weather?”

“No, Sir.”

“Your tits are gorgeous. I love the way your naughty nipples are so obvious. Do you like me showing them off to the whole world?”

She looked briefly down at her chest to see the translucent material clinging intimately to every delicious curve, revealing every intimate detail, and shook her head. “No, Sir.”

“I don’t believe you. I think you are very turned on right now. I think when my little slut kissed and fondled you, it made your pussy as wet as your t-shirt. Am I right?”

“No, Sir.”

“Show me.”

“What?”

“You heard me. Show me.”

“What exactly do you want me to do, Sir?”

“I want you to put your hand in your shorts and feel your pussy and tell me if I’m right.”

Nikki’s eyes scanned for any onlookers and quickly slipped her hand inside the waistband of her hot pink running shorts. She gasped at her own touch. I honestly think she was surprised to find her pussy swollen and sopping.

“See? You don’t want to admit how much this turns you on, but there it is. You can feel it for yourself.”

“Yes, Sir,” she admitted reluctantly.

“Have you approached anyone for the time yet?”

“Still trying to get up my nerve on that one.”

“It’s not optional, you know.”

“Yes, Sir. I understand.”

“Good girl. Now on your way.”

Just as she turned to go, a couple came onto the path from the parking lot, about twenty feet from where we had been standing.

“Go ask them for the time,” I whispered. “Now.”

Nikki obediently walked toward the couple, probably in their mid-to-late fifties and crowded together under a large blue and yellow golf umbrella. As they turned up the path toward Nikki, I watched the man’s eyes light up when he noticed her. A few seconds later, the woman, apparently his wife, scowled deeply at the same sight that had so obviously delighted her husband. I watched intently as the man’s eyes never left Nikki’s clearly exposed chest, and I strained to listen.

Nikki tapped her watch and spoke. “Excuse me,” she said politely, “Do you have the time. My watch seems to have stopped. Probably all this rain.”

The man stood silently staring, mouth slightly agape, until his wife turned toward him, saw his obvious ogling, and elbowed him in the ribs.

“Oh, um, yeah, “ he stammered as he tore his eyes away from Nikki to look at his watch. “Ten fifty.”

“Okay, thank you. I guess my watch is right after all.”

The woman grabbed the man’s elbow and hurriedly tugged him down the path past Nikki, who turned around briefly to smile at me with a nod and a wink. It appeared to me that she was starting to get into it.

Adrienne passed me by this time, ignoring me as directed. I was practically drooling at how hot she looked as she came near, rain-soaked though she was, and I really wanted to grab her and pull her into the bushes to fuck her pert tits until I covered them with my come. It was all I could do to restrain myself and stick with my plan. I went quickly to my car to retrieve a gym bag I would need for the next phase of the girls’ humiliation and then crossed back once again over the narrow length of the park to meet her on her way around. I was certainly getting a good workout.

The slow, steady drizzle continued pouring form the sky. I reached the path just as Nikki was walking up. I noticed that she was no longer looking down, but rather seemed to be looking around, perhaps seeking someone else of whom to ask the time. She saw me some ways off and began to step in an even more lively fashion toward where I stood.

“Stop, cunt,” I ordered sternly as she was about to pass.

She obeyed my command and pulled up right next to me, snuggling up close under cover of my small umbrella. Her long brown hair, normally silky and flowing freely in gentle waves, was a matted mess, but she still looked beautiful to me. She smiled and looked at me with questioning eyes.

“Looking for someone to ask in order to complete your assignment?”

“Oh, I’ve complete what you’ve asked, Sir: Actually I’ve already exceeded it: three men and two women. I was just looking for more.”

“More? Why?

“I think there’s something broken inside me, Sir.”

“Broken? Explain.”

“Ever since you made me touch my cunt and I discovered how wet this was making me it’s like some kind of explosion went off inside me. When you forced me to go up to that couple and ask the time, I tumbled into this bizarre headspace that I can’t seem to escape from. The look of lust in that man’s eyes. Wow. Each time I approach someone now and ask them for the time I get more turned on. I’ve stopped everyone whose path I’ve crossed since. One man was walking his dog, and seemed very uncomfortable with my semi-naked state. Another man was jogging, a younger guy. I’m pretty sure he wanted to fuck me right there – I could see it on his face, and it turned me on. He tried to flirt with me and asked me about the word on my shirt, but I didn’t let it go anywhere despite the throbbing between my legs. I wasn’t sure what was permitted. Then there were two women were obviously just cutting through the park on their way back from shopping. I don’t think they knew what to make of me, but one of them never took her eyes off my tits for a second.”

“I think maybe you are enjoying this punishment a little too much, cunt.” I snickered. The truth was this is exactly the reaction I had expected and hoped for.

“Maybe. Or maybe my inner slut is just coming out.” She was intentionally reminding me of why I had chosen this punishment in the first place. To get her in touch with what charges her up sexually. I was pleased that she was seeing it so clearly.

“Shall we put that to the test?”

“Of course,” she agreed readily.

“OK. I’m going to wait over there in the pavilion. I want you to wait here for the next lone man to approach. When he does, you’ll ask him the time, and if he seems even remotely interested, you will offer to let him touch your breasts. Let him do whatever he wants to them. Understand?”

“Yes, Sir.” Her voice was clear and confident, not wavering in the least. She really was in a sub-space.

“After you’ve completed your assignment, come back to me and report.”

I moved to the pavilion, about 30 yards from where she was waiting – close enough to get a good look, but not so close as to interfere. It wasn’t more than five minutes when a tall, longhaired man in his twenties came jogging up the trail. Nikki stepped into the center of his path, and as soon as he saw her the guy stopped in his tracks.

I could tell, even at that distance, that he was fairly attractive and had an athletic physique. I watched as Nikki pointed at her watch, obviously asking him for the time. He shrugged and pointed at his empty wrist – no watch. He was just about to continue his run when Nikki gently took his arm. His deportment and manner changed quickly, and he moved in closer to her. Bingo! Both his hands moved quickly to cup her mostly-visible, very damp breasts through her shirt, and I watched as he began massaging them while they continued to engage in conversation of some sort. After less than 30 seconds, he looked around briefly and shoved his hands in underneath her tight, wet shirt and started squeezing her orbs and tweaking her nipples. Nikki’s head rocked back, and I could tell she was giving him verbal encouragement.

To my surprise, after a few seconds of this Nikki suddenly ran her hand across a prominent bulge that had appeared in his running shorts while he continued massaging her heaving tits. After rubbing him through his shorts for a minute, she slipped her hand into his shorts and started stroking his meat. Just then a woman jogger came bounding up the loop trail, and the two of them frantically extracted their hands from each other’s clothing. Damn. They talked few seconds longer and then Nikki turned and walked away from the guy, who was obviously not too thrilled about the premature termination of their encounter, but who nonetheless did nothing to pursue her further.

Once the guy was out of sight, Nikki came jogging over to me, her bodacious boobs bouncing all the way, arriving breathless and excited.

“Oh my god, Sir. That was the hottest thing ever! If that woman hadn’t come along I would have been on my knees with his cock in my mouth in about a minute. It was so thick and warm, and I wanted to taste it! I was beginning to lose all sense of reality when we were interrupted. Whoa!”

“I definitely see your inner slut emerging. Perhaps I don’t realize what I have unleashed. Come, sit here.”

I was sitting up on the top of a picnic table with my feet on the bench seat, and I had her sit facing me between my legs. It was clear Nikki wasn’t playacting for my benefit. She was exuding a kind of sexual energy that I’d not seen in her before, not even the night I took her lingerie shopping. I reached down and tweaked her nipples, rolling her little barbells between my fingers, evoking a low moan from the randy cunt. Instinctively I leaned forward and gave her a hot, open-mouthed kiss. It the first kiss we’d shared since Adrienne had given her to me as my sub, and it was incredible.

It was at that moment that I realized the Nikki could become more than just a fucktoy sub for me to train. I remember wondering to myself, where the hell is all of this going? But my ruminations were quickly interrupted when I felt Nikki’s cold, wet fingers sliding up either leg of my shorts, slipping inside and gripping my hardening member with both hands. As she stroked me skillfully, we continued kissing, and I unrelentingly fondled her luscious tits.

I was beginning to lose control, and I knew if I’d asked Nikki to slide my shorts down and suck me off, she would have gladly done it. She was deep in subspace, and would pretty much do anything I asked at that point. As much as I wanted it, having her give me a public blowjob was not the extent of the humiliation I had in mind for her punishment.

I steeled my will and broke off our kiss.

Nikki looked up at me, panting and pleading. “I need to suck your cock, Sir. Please.”

“You’ve done wells so far, little cunt, and I sense your inner slut blossoming magnificently today. But this is not how your punishment ends. There’s much more to this than a little public semi-nudity, lesbian kissing and even more than having you give me a blowjob right here. Are you prepared to accept the remainder of the punishment I have planned for you, cunt?”

“Yes, Sir. I am.” Her answer seemed as sincere as it did confident.

“Well, then, this is how it will go. Hurry through the park, and find another guy who will grope your tits, right out in the open, like before. It can be the same guy or a different one, doesn’t matter to me. After you let him fondle you, you are to convince him of your desperate need to suck his cock. Ask him to take you into the men’s bathroom, the one just through those trees over there, and beg him fuck your mouth. I will be inside that restroom waiting and listening in one of the stalls. Don’t disappoint me.”

“Yes, Sir. I will do as you request,” Nikki replied, getting up from the table without delay. I could tell the assignment had genuinely captivated her imagination. There was a hazy look of lust in her eyes.

“One more thing,” I added as she turned to go. “Have him come on your tits.”

“Gladly, Sir.”

I watched her eagerly jog off to find and a man to seduce.

The rain had finally stopped, though the damp air offered no assistance in drying Nikki out or in alleviating the transparency of her shirt. So with my umbrella down, I set off to find Adrienne and get her in on the last part of my plan. I met up with her within a few minutes and explained my intentions, as the two of us walked over toward the restrooms. She seemed more than happy to help me with Nikki’s degradation.

Js_Keeper
Js_Keeper
196 Followers