Who's The Boss? Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Js_Keeper
Js_Keeper
195 Followers

“You see, Sir, you and Nikki and I are all completely free now to be who we want to be. The question is, who do you want to be?”

I slid my chair around to face these two gorgeous, topless women who were offering themselves to me in a way no other women had ever done. I gently pulled each of their heads down to rest on one of my knees, facing each other, while I softly stroked their hair.

I sat there thinking for several long minutes while I petted my pets. Wasn’t this what I really wanted after all? Wasn’t I crazy to even hesitate at their incredible offer? Of course I was!

I reached down and squeezed one of each of their tits roughly in my hands.

“Suck my cock, slaves,” I ordered them sternly.

I stood up, and Adrienne’s hand went directly for my zipper while Nikki undid my belt. My pants and boxers were around my ankles in seconds and my growing cock was soon lodged deeply in Adrienne’s mouth as Nikki stroked the base and played with my balls. They both eagerly worshiped my cock, licking the head and shaft, sucking my balls, alternately taking me deeply back into their throats. They worked in perfect tandem, and it didn’t take them long to bring me to the brink of orgasm.

As my cock started twitching with the first signs of my release, I pulled out of Adrienne’s mouth and ordered the women to kiss, recalling the picture Adrienne had sent me Saturday morning. My cock spewed long white jets of come first over my former boss’s right cheek and then over her former secretary’s left one. I lavishly covered their faces with my pleasure, and my last shot landed perfectly between where their upper lips were pressed together in a passionate kiss. Their faces parted slightly, and as the last glob rolled down onto their lips, their tongues lashed out hungrily for it.

“Not a drop is to be wasted,” I commanded. Adrienne first licked up every bit from Nikki’s face before allowing Nikki to return the favor. They kissed and licked and swallowed, and when it seemed there was no more come to be found, they both turned back to my softening member to lick it clean as well.

I buckled up my pants and raised my beautiful topless slaves to their feet. I put one arm tightly around each of them and drew their naked breasts into my chest. I kissed Adrienne, long and hard, tasting the remnants of my pleasure on her lips and tongue. I did the same to Nikki. Finally, I had them kiss each other once more.

“You will both move into my place this weekend as my full-time, live-in slaves. As your Master, I will begin your real slave training bright and early on Monday morning.”

We all shared a few minutes of blissful and passionate kissing before I stepped backed and took a tit in each hand again, squeezing them tightly and using them to force both slaves wincing to their knees.

“Taking you both as my full time slaves brings me a deep sense of peace and pleasure. This is good and right. I do not promise to be a perfect Master, for I do not believe such a thing exists. But I have come to realize in recent days, that I love you both very deeply, and I pledge to care for you as none other has ever done. In the coming days I will be piercing my little slut’s nipples and piercing my little whore’s clit hood. The rings I chose will match each other, and will be installed as a sign of my ownership of you both.”

My slaves responded with absolute glee over my offer, hugging and kissing and cooing to each other.

“OK, slaves, enough,” I said sternly, interrupting their celebration. “Get dressed and get back to work. Now that I am really going to be the boss, I’ve got a lot of work to do.”

Js_Keeper
Js_Keeper
195 Followers