Who's The Dumbass Now Dad Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob03567
bob03567
4,107 Followers

I don't know why I was in such a rush. I knew Dad didn't get out until five, and it was only three-thirty. I parked where I could watch his vehicle and began to play the long waiting game. I sat in my car and jammed to some tunes, frequently checking the time. Five rolled into six, which rolled into seven. Shit, the fucker was really working overtime. Then, at about seven-thirty, Dad popped out of the office. I started my engine and waited until he pulled out. I stayed about six car lengths behind him as I followed him across town.

When Dad pulled his car over, I got the first snag in my perfect plan. He didn't have to search for hookers that looked like my sister. He already had them waiting to be picked up. I watched as a young blonde jumped into the car and they drove off.

What the hell. I thought.

Dad must have already had a contact number from the place where he picked up the girls from. He went straight to the motel, and I knew I wouldn't have to wait a long time. In about another hour they left the motel. Dad dropped the girl off at the same corner where he'd picked her up and drove off. I quickly parked my car and ran up to the young girl.

"Hey miss, can I talk to you for a minute or two?" I said, a little short of breath from running. She pretended as if she didn't hear me and continued walking away. "Please miss, can I talk to you? I wanted to ask you something about the guy that just dropped you off."

The girl stopped walking and turned around. "If you don't leave me alone, I'm going to call the police," the young girl said. As she spoke, she put her hands on her hips and looked pissed off at me.

"Listen I don't want trouble, but that guy was my father, and I know what you two were doing. I just need to ask you who you work for. I need to find a girl myself."

"If that was your dad, why don't you ask him for the number?"

"It's complicated. If you have a minute, I'll tell you what I need it for."

The girl looked curious and walked back towards me. "Okay. Why can't you ask him for the phone number? What's so complicated?"

I began to explain to her what I wanted to do - how my dad has always treated me like crap, and how I was going to have my mom have sex with a younger guy and force him to watch it. I left out the part about me being the young guy. A big smile rolled onto the girls face.

"Well I can relate to being treated like crap. My father did more or less the same thing to me. Hence, here I am doing what I'm doing. This is better than being at home with him." The girl then explained how Dad had his favorites, and who they were. "There are three of us that your dad sees. He has what we call a daughter crush, so we all play that part, but with different personalities."

"I'm Rebecca, by the way, and I play the good daughter. Then there's Trish. She plays the meek, shy daughter. Lastly there's Sandy. She plays the kinky daughter. I think you would want Sandy for what you want to do. I bet she could get him tied up, but I don't know if she'd go for it. I don't think your father will be coming back to us after this all plays out. Your dad's been a regular with us for a while. Losing his business would cost us a steady income, not to mention if he spreads the word around about what one of us did."

"I see your point," I said, as I pondered over what she told me.

"I'm, sorry your dad treated you like shit, also. I'll see if I can figure another way to get my dad tied up. I thank you for your time."

"Wait a minute," she said. "I said we might have a problem. I didn't say we wouldn't do it."

"No, I don't want to cause you girls a problem. It's better if I think of another way," I said as I started to walk away.

Rebecca grabbed me by the arm. "Listen, meet me here tomorrow about this time. I'm going to call the girls and explain to them what you want to do. Let us decide if we want to take a risk or not."

"I don't know," I said. "I think this is getting way out of hand. I'll tell you what - you explain to your girlfriends what I plan on doing, and I'm going to go and think about this some more, myself. If I show up, you'll know I didn't change my mind. I don't want to cause anyone any grief over this. I might hate what my father has done to my mom, and how he's treated me over the years, but knowing I caused problems for other people would make it hard to live with myself."

"Just meet me here, and we'll see what happens. I didn't get your name," Rebecca said, throwing me a smile.

"It's Mike," I said, as I extended my hand for her to shake.

"Well, Mike, you seem like a real sweet guy. I'll see you tomorrow," she said as she shook my hand.

"Okay," I said as I turned away to head for my car.

I took my time as I went back. I was lost in thought, and went over everything I could think of about my situation. I began to wonder if this was worth all the trouble I was going through, or if I was just being a pervert, myself. I mean this whole plan is aimed at allowing me to fuck my own mother, and shove it in my dad's face. That's when I got a vivid picture in my mind. I was slamming my rock hark cock deep into Mom's pussy as I heard her scream out in ecstasy. Immediately my dick got hard in my pants.

"Yes, I'm that much of a perv myself. If, just once, I can feel Mom's pussy sliding against my dick, it's worth it," I told myself. I headed back home. On the way, I began to run down my list of things I had to get, and then tried to think where I could get them. In no time, I was back at home.

I saw Dad's car in the driveway, so I figured he must have come straight home. I hopped out of my car and entered the house through the back door. I noticed Mom standing by the sink in the kitchen, waving me over.

I tip-toed over to her and whispered in her ear. "I got a lot done today, but I have more to do tomorrow. I'm bringing a friend over for you to see."

"Oh, okay. Have I seen him before?" Mom asked, kind of hesitantly.

"No, he's new to the school. I figured that would be best."

"How old is he, Mike? I don't want to rob the cradle here."

"Mom, he's 18 like me. Give me some credit here." I said feeling disappointed.

"I didn't mean it like that, Mike. I know you're very smart. You shouldn't start believing what your asshole father has been telling you all these years. When this is all done, he won't be telling you that anymore. I have full intentions of letting him know this was your plan."

"Thanks, Mom, but I don't think that would be such a good idea. I think he might still be able to kick my ass. Why don't we just keep it between us?" I leaned in and gave Mom a peck.

"Okay, but someday I'm going to let him know how he was out-smarted by you."

I left Mom and made a quick sandwich to eat, then quietly tip-toed to my room to eat. While I sat on my bed eating, I reminisced over all that had happened today. I began to feel quite tired so I put the plate on my night stand and slipped under the covers. It didn't take long before I dozed off.

I must have started dreaming as soon as I went to sleep. I dreamt I was watching the video of my dad and the young blond girl. It started out just like I'd seen on the video, but the video turned into seeing them for real - as if I was right in the room with them. As I watched the scene unfold, I began to see them sitting on the bed as they started to kiss. The girl's face became more vivid and I saw it was Rebecca.

My dad then began to kiss down her neck, and I heard her moan in my dad's ear. In a soft tone. I heard the words escape her lips, "Yes, Daddy, oh yes! Your Princess loves what you're doing."

Then another unexpected change occurred. Rebecca's face began to change, morphing into another girl's face. As I focused on this new girl, the blurry image became clear. It was my sister!

I couldn't turn away as I felt myself getting excited over what was taking place. I was about to see my dad fuck my sister! I watched intently as he slowly unbuttoned her jeans and slid his hand down to her moist pussy lips. I watched as Dad stimulated her clit with his fingers. She began to moan in delight from what he was doing. Her hips pushed hard against his hand.

"Fuck me! Oh.. Oh.. fuck me, Daddy!" I heard her moan over and over again.

Dad quickly tore my sister's pants off, and he stood up to quickly fumble with his own. My sister, very sexy, wet her lips with her tongue, her eyes wide with excitement.

"Fuck me now, Daddy, I want to feel you inside me," my sister said. I watched as she rubbed her own pussy with her right hand. I was totally turned on now, I felt the cum building up in my cock.

In my aroused state, I could see Dad bend over my sister and line his cock up with her spread pussy. My sister brought her legs up and put them on my Dad's shoulders. With her hand, she pulled his body into hers. I watched as she lifted her ass off the bed and forced as much as she could of Dad inside herself.

"Oh.. Yes, Daddy, oh fuck me, fuck your Princess. I want you to come inside me, Daddy," my sister said, nearly screaming as she pushed herself hard up against his cock.

Faster and faster Dad pounded into her. The sweat dripped off his forehead and landed on my sister's bouncing tits. Dad leaned in and took one of Sis's perky breasts in his mouth and sucked on it.

"Oh, Daddy, oh... I'm coming! Ugh... ugh... ugh." My sister screamed as she arched her back up and tightened her legs around my dad's neck. Her hands gripped the covers on the bed. Dad arched himself and gave one hard push into my sister. His eyes slammed shut and he started to grunt.

"Uh. Uh I'm coming, Princess! Daddy's coming!"

Then I felt my own release, and I kept coming and coming. I awoke to realize I had cum in my own pants. I jumped out of bed and replayed the dream in my mind.

What the hell? I thought to myself. Where did that come from? Why did I dream about that? I was totally confused by what had just happened, not only by what the dream was about, but why was I excited over seeing my dad and Sis fuck? I changed my clothes and slipped back into bed. I tried to reason out what had just happened, but my thinking was short lived, in no time I was asleep again.

In the morning I still tried to get a grip on what took place last night in my dream. What the hell's the matter with me? First I wanted to fuck Mom, now pictured Dad and Sis fucking, and liking it to boot. What's next? Seeing Mom and Sis together? I felt my dick jump at that idea.

Holy shit I'm worse than a pervert! I think I might need some kind of mental health exam.

Getting myself dressed, I headed down stairs to the kitchen to grab a bite to eat before school. As I entered the kitchen I figured I must have over-slept, because Dad was already gone and only Mom was in the kitchen.

"How did you sleep, Honey?" Mom asked.

"Umm, okay. I had a weird dream."

Oops. I shouldn't have said that. I thought.

"Weird? What was weird about it?" Mom asked, looking concerned.

Thinking quickly, I replied, "I don't know. It's all foggy. I don't remember what it was about; just that it was strange, that's all."

"Oh, well now that we have some privacy, what happened yesterday with you? You didn't get home until late, and your father asked where you were. I told him you were over at a friend's house, playing games."

"Yeah, and I bet he said, 'Oh time for games but not for any school work I see.'"

"Well, I'm not going to repeat what the asshole said. I already told you how smart I think you are," Mom said, a big smile on her face.

"Well, I met one of the girls Dad's been with, and she told me to meet her today. She'll see if the kinky girl that Dad plays with will tie him up."

"The kinky girl? How many are there? He has special ones?" Mom asked, raising her voice and crossing her arms.

Upon seeing her face turn red with anger, I grabbed her hand in mine and moved closer to her. I looked deep into her eyes. "Mom, don't get upset. I promise you, he's going to get his. What we're doing now is just the start of the punishment I plan on dishing out his way."

"Oh Mike, what would I do without you?" Mom said, and wrapped her arms around me, pulling me close and rested her head on my shoulders.

I could hear her lightly crying. I put my arms around Mom, and squeezed her tight to me. I know I was comforting her, but I was also aware of her bosom as it pressed hard against my chest. I swear I was able to feel her nipples as she pressed tightly to me. I began to feel myself get hard.

Without thinking, I relaxed my arms a little and slowly slid them down to my mom's waist. My hands reached around both sides of her waist, and I eased my fingertips to the top of my mom's ass, keeping them there. God I just wanted to put my entire hand on her ass and squeeze it, then pull her close to my cock and rub it against her pussy. I felt Mom push me away, and I let my fingers lightly slide off her body.

As I looked at Mom, I began to think something was wrong. She had a strange look on her face.

Shit! Did she just feel my hardon? I tried to recollect if I felt her pressing against my cock while I was in my fantasy state. I just couldn't remember.

"Um.. Mike you better get to school. We'll talk later about everything," Mom said, with a strange tone to her voice.

"Is everything okay, Mom?"

"Yes, Sweetie, everything is fine. I just need some time alone. Now please go, and don't be late for school."

"Okay, Mom. I'll head right home after, so we can talk," I said, and gave her a quick kiss before dashing out the door.

While I drove to school, I kept trying to think if Mom felt my cock. I know I wanted her to, but did I happen to do what I was thinking? Then I heard my phone ring, and saw it was Sis.

Why is she calling me now? I thought as I hit the answer button.

"Hey, Sis. What's up?"

"Hey, little brother. What the hell is going on at home?" my sister asked in a worried voice.

"Nothing. Why are you asking?"

"Well, I just called Mom, and she didn't seem right. Something's bothering her; I could hear it in her voice. Just like I can tell you're not telling me everything, right now."

Shit, Sis knows me too well. What the hell am I going to tell her? If I tell her about Dad's affairs with hookers after work, she'll leave school and come home. That would ruin everything. She'll tell Dad and all this planning will be for nothing. I told myself. I had to think quickly.

"It must be because of my grades this last quarter. Dad's been really pissed at me lately, and Mom is getting upset by it."

My sister didn't say anything for a while, then I heard her say, "Maybe that's it, but I still think you're hiding something from me."

"There's nothing to hide, Sis. Listen, I'm just about at the school. I'll have to chat with you later or I'm going to be late." Again, a pause.

"Okay, but if Mom doesn't sound different next time I call, I'm coming home. I better not find out you lied to me because you'll be really sorry for not telling me the truth. I promise you that!"

"Okay I'll talk with you later. Bye," I said, and hung up before she could say anything more.

I wasn't lying about already being at school, and I parked the car to run inside. Of course I was late, but my first period teacher was cool, so there wouldn't be any problems. I opened the door and checked out the clock - I was ten minutes late. As I looked over at the teacher, she just shook her finger at me. I smiled and quickly took my seat.

My teacher, Mrs. Murphy, stood up and began to talk to us. "Okay, now that everyone is here, I guess I can start the movie."

Shit! I forgot today was the day we have to watch a film on Native Americans. I eased back in my chair and waited for the film to start.

I can tell you, there's nothing too interesting in Native Americans. What a boring film. I tried my best to keep my mind on the movie, but felt myself start to doze off in my chair. All of a sudden my mind started to wander more and more, and I lost focus on the film.

My mind drifted back to the video of my dad and the blonde again. Just as the night before, it was playing out again, only this time it was like I was Dad, and Sis was talking to me. I was seeing what it would be like to kiss her, and run my tongue into her open mouth. To feel her hot breath against my face, and hear her moan lightly, telling me she's enjoying the kissing. I then felt my hand running up her chest and begin to play with her tits. I could see Sis fumble with my pants and slip her hand in, reaching deeper and deeper until she had my dick in her hand, stroking it up and down. I was feeling exactly what Dad would have been feeling.

"Oh!" I heard myself say.

Sis began moving her mouth closer to my ear. I could feel her breath as she whispers, "You like it, little brother."

Little brother. It's not Dad she's jerking off. It's me!

"Michael!" a voice yells, waking me up from my dream. Looking around the room, I see everyone staring at me.

"Didn't you get enough sleep last night at home?" Mrs. Murphy asked, looking crossly at me.

"Um, sorry no. I had a bad night."

"Well, pay attention. There's going to be a test on this tomorrow."

"Okay, Mrs. Murphy. Again, I'm sorry," I said, as I felt my face blush.

Then I heard the class chuckle as I slid down in my chair to hide my embarrassment.

My buddy Chuck leaned over his desk and whispered to me, "What the hell were you dreaming about? All you were doing was moaning."

Great, I was having a wet dream about my sister in class, and everyone was listening to me get excited. Could this day get any better? I thought how to reply and came up with some bullshit excuse.

"I was being chased by a pit-bull. The fucker had me by the leg and was pulling me down."

"Well, it sounded more like you were fucking your girlfriend."

"I wish," I said, and looked at Mrs. Murphy to see if she had caught us talking.

As the day dragged on, I kept thinking about my latest dream, and why I was now thinking about my sister. I heard the bell ring, and hurried to meet up with Tim. We got into my car and blasted over to my house in record time. We both walked in, and I began to look around for Mom so I could introduce her to Tim. I found her sitting at the dining table with a blank look on her face. We both walked up to my mother.

"Mom, this is Tim, the guy I told you about."

Mom turned and looked our way, but seemed to have her mind somewhere else.

"Oh, sorry. I was in a deep thought for a minute. Hi, Tim, I'm Lisa. It's good to meet you. I hope I'm what you expected?"

Tim had a puzzled look on his face at Mom's question. I grabbed him by the arm and rushed him into the other room before he could ask what the hell she was talking about. I yelled back to Mom as we made our retreat, "Mom, we have a lot of things to do, so you two will have to talk some other time."

"Oh, okay. Bye, you two," Mom said, and threw us a kiss as we left.

Once in the living room, Tim turned and asked, "What was that all about?"

"Well, my mom has this thing where she thinks people don't think she's pretty, anymore. We always try to tell her she's very nice."

"Are you shitting me? Don't take this the wrong way, Mike, but your mom's a fox!"

"Thanks Tim. We all know this. It's Mom that doesn't think she's a fox."

"If I'd known this about her before, I would have paid her a compliment right away."

"Well, let's make a quick sandwich and head out before it gets too late. I have to meet someone around eight o'clock."

"Okay," Tim said, as we made our way back to the kitchen.

As we passed Mom still sitting in the dining room, Tim yelled to her, "Hey Lisa, I just wanted to tell you how great I think you look."

bob03567
bob03567
4,107 Followers