Who's The Dumbass Now Dad Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob03567
bob03567
4,095 Followers

Mom turned and smiled at him. I swear I could see a twinkle in her eye.

I grabbed a couple sandwiches from the refrigerator and quickly spoke up. "Okay, let's scram." I said, tossing Tim a sandwich, then headed out the back door before Mom could say anything else to us.

Now that she has seen him, and knows what he looks like, half of the job is done. She'll remember his features, and it'll make my switch a lot easier. I thought to myself.

We stopped at a couple of my friends' places that were close to my home. I didn't want to get tied up anywhere, and I didn't want to be late for my meeting with Rebecca at eight o'clock. We finished bullshitting with my buddies around seven-thirty, and I dropped Tim off at his house. Then I headed straight to my secret rendezvous with Rebecca.

I got there with five minutes to spare, parked my car about a block away, and headed down the street. As I looked ahead I saw Rebecca standing, waiting for me. I walked up to her, and couldn't help but notice that she was looking around the corner.

"Hey, it's nice to see you again Rebecca," I said, putting my hand out for her to shake.

"Hi, Mike," She said, and took my hand.

"Um, I talked everything over with the girls, and I think they're okay with your plan, except for Sandy, who wanted to meet you in person, first," Rebecca said and turned to look over her shoulder. She motioned with her hand in a 'come here' gesture, and another girl walked towards us.

My jaw dropped. I couldn't believe how much the girl looked like my sister.

"Hi, my name is Sandy. I heard you want us to tie your dad up and have him watch your mom have sex."

Rebecca interrupted before I could answer, "Sandy I have to get going. I have a job in twenty minutes, and I don't want to be late. Bye, Mike."

"Bye, Rebecca. Umm.. Yeah, Sandy, that's the general idea," I said, waving to Rebecca as she left.

"So, who's the lucky guy that's going to do the deed?"

"Umm. A friend at school I know."

Sandy looked at me. I could tell she wasn't buying it. "A friend from school? You expect me to believe that you're going to let a friend fuck your mother? If you don't want to tell me the truth, then forget it. I'm not going to take part in something that might get me arrested. It's bad enough I'm a call girl. For all I know you could be setting your mother up to get raped and want your dad to watch it happen."

"No! That's a terrible thing to say! What would make you think I would do such a thing?"

"Well, I want the truth out of you right now, or this meeting is over."

I was left with no other option but to come clean and tell her my devilish endeavor.

I pulled Sandy aside so no one else could hear me and whispered my incestual desire to her. "It's me that will be having sex with her. I'm going to wear a ski mask to hide my identity. She'll think I'm actually my friend."

"Oh, you're kinkier than I thought. And I thought your dad was kinky for wanting sex with his daughter. I see it's a family trait. But, shit, you want the real deal. You want to fuck your own mother! Shit, I'm getting wet just thinking about this."

"Well, do we have a deal? Are you going to help me, Sandy? Or am I going to have to find someone else?"

"Tell you what, Mike. If I get to watch you screw your mother, we have a deal."

"Well, I don't see how you could watch. I'm using a video feed for Dad to watch Mom getting screwed by a young stud. That's the whole reason I need him tied down. I thought you understood this."

"No. You're not following me, Mike. I want to be in the room when you do this."

"Oh. I don't know about that. It took me quite a while just to convince my mom to want to fuck a young guy for revenge. I don't think she'd go for having another person in the room, watching."

"Mike, that's easy - just use adjoining rooms. I can sneak in through the door and your mother would be none the wiser."

"I'm a little hesitant about this", I said, "but okay."

"Oh this is going to be so hot! I can't wait to see this. Your dad is meeting me in two days at nine o'clock. I'll tell him I have a surprise for him, this time. You just have to get the room set up, and I'll take care of the restraints. Just remember, adjoining rooms, and make sure the door is unlocked between them."

"Okay, Sandy, I'll see you in two days. Hopefully, Mom doesn't change her mind by then. I better get going and fill Mom in on the day."

"Bye, Mike," Sandy said with the wickedest smile I've ever seen.

I raced home and entered by the back door into the kitchen, quietly heading into the dining room. Mom was still sitting at the table, and she still had a strange look on her face.

"Mom, what's wrong?"

"Uh... Oh... Nothing, Mike. I'm still wrapping my head around things."

"What things? Can't you tell me? I only want to help."

"Oh, Honey, I know you do. Come here and give Mom a hug." Mom said, holding her arms out waiting for me to walk to her. I walked up and wrapped my arms around my mom and pulled her into my stomach as she sat in the chair. She squeezed me tightly to her, and put her left cheek against my stomach. I could feel her body giving little jerks, I knew she was crying again, I began to run my fingers through her hair.

"It's all going to work out, Mom. We're going to be okay."

"I know Mike. It just kills me knowing your father is screwing young girls. Why wasn't I enough for him? Don't I still look sexy?"

"Mom, Dad is a fool. You're the most gorgeous woman I know. If I weren't your son, I would definitely be trying my best to get you to go out on a date with me."

"Oh, Mike, please stop. Why would you want to take an old hag like me out on a date?"

"Are you kidding me? Mom, look in the mirror - you're a knock out!"

"You are so sweet, Mike. Come here and give me a kiss," Mom said, as she looked up at me, waiting for me to give her a kiss.

I bent over and gave her a peck on her forehead, feeling myself getting hard again from the closeness of her body. I wanted to leave before my dick would be exposed to my mother's view, especially in her seated position. I pulled myself away from her and sat down across from her at the table.

"Mom, I think I got everything set for you. I talked one of the girls into tying Dad up, and I just need to know if you're still up for it."

"As of now I am, but we better do this quick. I think I'm having second thoughts."

"Well, in two days Dad's meeting her. She said she'll take care of restraining him. I'll tell Tim tomorrow to be at the room early. I'm going to have him wear a mask to protect him from Dad seeing his face. I think Dad would kill him if he ever saw him around town."

"That's a good idea, Mike. I didn't think about that myself. Honey, you better scram before the loser walks in and asks what we're talking about."

I went up to my room and played a couple of video games before crashing for the night. I kept going over everything in my head. It was hard to believe it was going to happen. I was going to slide my cock inside my mother, and she was not going to know it was me. What a great plan.

After school, I hurried over to the motel, explaining to Donny I was going to record my dad to get proof of what he was doing to Mom. She could then use that against him in the divorce proceedings.

"What happened to the DVD I made?" Donny asked.

"I was so pissed when I saw it was Dad I broke it. So I need to catch him fucking again." I think Donny bought my half-assed story. In any case, he gave me a hand setting up the gear in the rooms. We left only the last camera and laptop so I could set it up for Dad to watch the action.

The big day had arrived. All day I couldn't help thinking about what was about to happen. Time seemed to drag on, but finally school was out. I raced out of school and prayed Mom didn't change her mind, calling out to her as I burst through the front door.

"Mom, you home?"

"Yeah, Sweetie, just up in my room getting changed."

I hurried up the stairs and gazed into my parents' bedroom. I was shocked by the clothing my mother had chosen to wear. I looked her up and down, admiring the long, silk, black dress. There was a slit that came up to her upper thigh, and the low cut v-neck exposed most of her breasts as she looked at herself in the mirror.

"So, you think Tim is going to like how I look?"

"My god, Mom, you're so hot!" I said, feeling my dick going to hardness. But I didn't care if she saw it at that moment. I wanted to just take her right then and there.

"Well, I see you're not lying to me..."

"Huh?" I said, looking down where my mother was staring. I was fully hard, and my cock was bulging out in my jeans. Mom saw it.

"Oh, sorry Mom. It's just -- well, you look so sexy. I can't help myself."

"Well, we'll forget about it. I hope your friend sees me as sexy as you apparently do.

"

"Oh, I'm sure he will."

"Well, I have to finish Mike. I'll see you before I leave?"

"Mom, I'm going over to a friend's house to study for an important test tomorrow in school, but I'll be home by the time you get back tonight. Oh, and the room number for the motel is 103; Tim will have the door open for you. Just make sure you show up a little after nine, so Dad doesn't see you enter the room."

Sounding disappointed by my answer, Mom went back to fixing her hair.

"Okay, Honey, I'll see you later tonight."

Quickly, I changed clothes into new ones that I purchased; I knew Mom would recognize all my old ones. I rushed out of the house, and sped across town to the motel. I parked my car a good eight blocks away, figuring Mom would park closer. I grabbed the last camera and laptop out of the back seat and fast-paced my way to the motel. By eight-thirty I was at the motel, and quickly grabbed the key to 103 from Donny. I then headed to the room, opening the adjoining door to 104. I set up the camera, and was only able to do a quick video check before I noticed someone approaching the room. I dashed back into 103 and closed the door just in time to hear the door in 104 opening. I started the camera in 104 and saw Dad and Sandy enter the room.

"So, what's this new game you told me about?" I heard my dad ask.

"Just get yourself ready and lie down on the bed. I think you're going to like this."

Dad stripped off his clothes and lay down in the center of the bed. Sandy removed her top and skirt, leaving only her bra, panties, and stockings on. She then straddled my dad and pulled his arm up to the head board. She grabbed a pair of hand cuffs that had pink fuzz on them, out of a leather purse. She attached my Dad's right arm to the bed.

"Oh, you're getting kinkier on me, Sandy."

"Mmm, I hope you like it, Daddy. I've got a great surprise for you."

"This isn't the surprise?"

"Eww, no, Daddy. This is the foreplay. The surprise comes later," Sandy said as she brushed her hand across my dad's cock.

Sandy took Dad's left hand and bound it to the headboard with another pair of fuzzy handcuffs. She then rolled herself off of Dad and took one of her stockings off. She then used it to tie around my dad's ankle, fastening it to the bottom of the bed. A moment later she proceeded to do the same with his other foot. My dad now was completely tied, and at Sandy's mercy.

"So, do I get my surprise now?" Dad asked, as he tested his restraints.

"Soon, Daddy, very soon."

I watched as Sandy made her way to the laptop on the dresser. She turned it on and swiveled it to face toward the bed, so my dad could see the screen.

"What the hell is this?"

"This is your surprise, Daddy. We're going to be watching a live show."

Then, I heard the door to my room begin to open, and quickly put the ski mask on as Mom entered the room. She wore a long coat over her black dress. I watched as she glanced over at the table and saw Dad tied and watching. She also happened to notice Sandy lying next to my dad, rubbing her hand up and down his chest.

"Sandy, I don't think this is going to be fun. I want you to untie me," Dad said, jerking the hand cuffs.

"Shh - the fun is just about to start. Just keep watching."

Mom came closer, removing her coat and letting it fall to the floor.

"What the fuck!" I heard come from the laptop, "That's my wife!"

Mom looked at the laptop and smiled. "So, Honey, you think you're the only one that can cheat? I plan on having a little fun of my own."

Mom then looked back at me, and put her arms on my shoulders and leaned into my ear.

"So, you still think I'm sexy?"

I just nodded my head, and put my arms around her waist. I pulled her closer to me, pressing my groin into her.

"Oh, I see," Mom said, looking me in the eyes.

I slowly moved closer to her face and touched my lips to hers. We began to French kiss, our tongues dancing together, exchanging saliva between one another. Slowly, I dropped my hands from her waist and slid them back to her ass. I pulled her into me while lightly squeezing her cheeks.

"Mmmm," I heard her say.

"You fucking whore! I'll kill both of you when I get out of this!"

We both paused from kissing and watched the screen.

"Shh, be nice, Daddy, or I'll have to gag you also. Just enjoy the show, Daddy. Isn't it hot, seeing your wife getting seduced by that young stud? I bet he's going to fuck her all night. Oh, I'm getting wet thinking about it."

"Fuck off, Sandy, and release me, you fucking bitch!"

"I said be nice," Sandy said, taking off her panties and stuffing them in my father's mouth.

"Mmm, hmm, Mmm," was all my dad was able to say.

"Did she just call him 'Daddy'?" I heard Mom question.

I just shrugged my shoulders and moved in to kiss her again. It wasn't long before we both were hot and really into making out. I ran my hands up and down her back, pausing at her ass as I squeezed it. I lightly lifted her off her feet, and began to slide my hard cock up against her mound.

Mom dropped her hand down to my pants and unbuttoned them, pushing them down to the floor. She reached into my underwear and her hand wrapped around my stiff cock, toying with it, moving up and down. She began to stroke my shaft.

"Ohh," I said, as I squeezed her ass to show how much I liked what she was doing.

"Oh, you're such a big boy, I bet that cock of yours tastes as good as it feels. Do you mind if I see?"

I shook my head 'no' and Mom slid down my body, resting on her knees. She stroked my dick as she stared at it, her head just inches away. I could feel her hot breath on me, and watched as she eased herself forward, moving closer to my dick. I closed my eyes as I felt her moist lips take my cock in her mouth, sliding me deeper and deeper.

"Ohh!" I said, turning my head to the laptop to make sure Dad was seeing this. I caught some movement on the screen. Sandy was jerking my dad off while she played with her own pussy.

"Oh, I think your wife knows her way around a cock, Daddy. I bet that young stud never had such a blowjob before."

She was right - I was in heaven. Not only was this the best day of my life, having my own mother sucking my dick, but I had never felt anyone that was as experienced doing it. The way she worked her tongue on my shaft was driving the cum up my cock to the head. I could feel it building, and I began to pull her harder into me. I put my hands on her head and pulled her, feeling her take more of me into her mouth until I felt her lips touch my balls. Mom was deep-throating me! Her hand began to tease my nut sack, pulling on it lightly. My hips began to push forward, and I was now fucking my mother's mouth. Faster and faster I went until I felt my dick blow down her throat.

"Ugh.. Ugh... Ugh..." escaped from my mouth, and my body began to shake. I was having trouble standing. I pushed harder, still spewing my cum into her mouth.

Slowly, Mom slid my cock out of her mouth, her hand still slowly jerking my spent dick. "Mmm. You do taste good. I hope there's more of that for me."

I pulled her up and we went over to sit on the bed. I once again began to kiss my mother, running my hands across the front of her dress. I felt no bra, and snaked my hand down the front of the v neck. I inched my fingers to her breast, and slid my palm across a stiffening nipple. I began to lightly fiddle around with it using my finger tips.

"Oh, I love having my tits played with. It's been so long," Mom cooed.

With my free hand I reached to the top of her dress. Taking hold, I eased it off, sliding it down to her waist. Then leaning forward, I took a nipple in my mouth while my hand played with her other tit. I kept teasing her nipple with my teeth, taking little nibbles, and pinching her other tit with my fingers.

"Oh, yes! That's it! You're getting me wet!"

Mom's hand was back at my dick, stroking it back to hardness.

I stopped toying with her tit and slid my hand down to her waist. Down my hand went, until I was rubbing her mound with my palm. I couldn't feel any panties under her dress. My hand pushed harder, working the silky satin material between her pussy lips. I could feel her heat and wetness build as I rubbed against her.

Mom stood up and faced me. I watched as she slipped out of the dress and it puddled to her feet. I put my hands on her waist and pulled her to me. Kissing her stomach, I then began to kiss my way down to her mound, stopping right at her pussy. I flicked it lightly with my tongue.

"Ohh," I heard her say, feeling her body lightly shiver.

Again I gave a light flicker, and again, and again. I parted her lips farther apart with every lick, until I felt her clit touch my tongue. Her hands went to my head, pulling me closer into her as she spread her legs farther apart, giving me better access to my ultimate goal. Working my tongue on her clit, I put my hands on her ass and began to knead them with my fingers.

Mom was mine now - I knew it. Her juices were flowing out of her like a river, and her body was quivering as she ground her pussy into my face. She pulled my head deeper into her. Faster and faster I flicked my tongue, building her up to her boiling point.

"Oh yes! Oh God, yes! Eat me! Oh, ah, don't stop! Oh God, don't stop, I'm coming! Oh God, I'm coming!"

I covered her pussy with my mouth and began to suck the juices that were flowing out of her, tasting and savoring the flavor. Her body quivered, out of control, as I held her ass pulling it to me, forcing her pussy tight against my face as I sucked on her love box.

"Ahh! Ahh!" Mom said, her body stiffened as she collapsed on top of me. Her body was draped over my head. Carefully taking hold of Mom's arms, I stood up, helping her to the bed. I laid her on her back and laid down next to her.

On the bed, I began to slowly caress her again, working my fingers over her body. I started from her neck and eased my way down to her breasts, fondling them gently with my hand while I began to give her little pecks with my lips. I kissed her neck and eased my lips closer and closer to her wonderful breasts. I took one of her hard nipples in my mouth and started sucking on it again, switching from one to the other. Light moans were escaping from Mom lips.

In the distance I could hear Sandy talking again to my dad. "Daddy, I think Mommy likes that. I think her young stud is going to give her a good hard fucking, now. What do you think?"

Mom slid her hand to my cock, jerking it back to it full hardness. I was in heaven. My dreams of having my mother were close at hand. I knew that very soon I would be sliding my cock deep into her willing pussy, as I felt her fingers working their magic on my cock.

Mom's breath was very heavy, I could hear her panting in my ear, and then I heard the words I dreamt of hearing her say, "Fuck me" She whispered to me. "I want to feel that monster inside me."

I slowly slid up to Mom's face, I gently moved myself on top of her. My hard cock rested on top of her mound, and I eased myself down her body until I felt my cock glide between her pussy folds. Up and down I rocked, working my shaft against her wet pussy. I felt her hips pushing up to meet my cock as it stimulated her outer lips, nudging my cock against her clit. Mom spread her legs wider. She was opening herself up to me.

bob03567
bob03567
4,095 Followers