Who's The Dumbass Now Dad Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob03567
bob03567
4,104 Followers

"I want you, now! Please put your cock in me. I'm so fucking horny!" Mom moaned.

I eased myself down until I could feel the tip of my cock make contact with her entrance. I felt the heat of her love hole. This is it, the moment I had waited for. How long I hoped for this moment. I wanted to savor this for a long time, so I began to slowly work my dick into her. I fucked her in short strokes as I eased myself deeper and deeper into my mother. The feeling was greater than I could have ever imagined, her warm, wet pussy grasped my cock as it slid in and out of her. I was experiencing pure ecstasy.

Mom began to buck her hips, pulling me further into her, her hands grasping my ass, pulling me deeper. My once gentle mom was now like a wild cat. The sweat was pouring from both our bodies as we fucked like wild animals. Pure lust had taken over. Mom wrapped her legs around my waist and squeezed me, her hands clawing at my back. I felt her nails dig into my flesh, as her pussy walls sucked on my cock with every thrust.

"Fuck me. Oh, fuck me," Mom moaned.

I increased my pace, building my speed until I was ramming myself into her. Harder and harder I slammed against her pussy, fucking her with all I had. The headboard began to bang against the wall with every thrust.

"Oh... Oh... Oh... Harder, fuck me harder!"

Grunting, I took Mom's legs and put them on my shoulders. I then sat up on my knees and grabbed her thighs, ramming my cock deep into her, thrusting as hard as I could. Mom's moans were almost screams. Her hands reached up above her head, and she pushed herself harder into me.

"Oh, God! I'm going to come! Don't stop, please, don't stop!" Mom said, as I watched her eyes close.

Deeper into my mom I plunged, my own orgasm ready to explode in her.

At that moment I caught a shadow in the room with us, and it was coming closer to me and Mom. I could feel a presence behind me, and I was way too far gone to care. I just kept fucking Mom. I was in a lustful rage and nothing was going to stop me from fucking Mom. Then I felt another hand on me, sliding up my back, towards my head. Then I felt the hand grasp the ski mask, and it was being removed from my face. I was helpless to stop myself. I needed to come! I wanted to come! I had to come! I had to plant my seed into my mother. I couldn't help it, and at that moment I didn't care what happened.

Mom's eyes opened, and I saw the look of horror on her face.

"Michael! Oh, God! No! Ugh... Ugh... Ugh..." Mom screamed. I could feel her climax, her body gyrating, her pussy tightened around my cock, squeezing my dick like a python, as my own orgasm erupted.

"Oh, Mom! Oh Mom, I'm coming, I'm uh... I'm so... Ugh, sorry... Oh... Uh... Uh."

My cum shot deep into her pussy, pumping and pumping, spewing all my seed into her. I collapsed onto her. Mom began to cry, but she put her arms around me, and held me tight. I felt my dick twitch inside her, still expelling my semen deep in her pussy.

"That was the hottest thing I've ever seen." I heard Sandy say.

"Sorry, Mike. I thought your mother should know who just gave her the best fuck of her life. You'll see, this will be better for the both of you, now that she knows it was you. Oh, and your father didn't see you. I closed the laptop so your secret is safe; just you and your hot mother know who just fucked her brains out. And another thing, Lisa, your husband is on our 'don't fuck' list, so he won't be seeing any of us in the future. I hope everything works out for you. Well, bye bye. I'll tell the manager to untie your dad in about two hours. That should give you two plenty of time to talk and work things out."

I heard Sandy leave, closing the door between the rooms.

"Mom, I'm sorry for this. I hope you'll forgive me. I love you so much. I wasn't lying to you when I said that I think you're the sexist woman I know. For years I fantasized about making love to you, and when I found out Dad was screwing around on you I got so angry I came up with this idea. You weren't supposed to know it was me."

"Michael, just get dressed and head home. We'll talk about this tomorrow," Mom said wiping the tears from her face.

"I'm going over to discuss things with your father."

"Things, Mom?"

"Don't worry, Mike, it's not about what we did. He's going to hear about what he's been doing, and I want to know why that girl was calling him 'Daddy' all night. If I find out he's been fantasizing about screwing your sister, he won't be coming home at all."

"Okay, Mom," was all I could say. What else could I say to her? I knew I had just shattered any trust I ever had with my mom. My horniness had just ruined the close relationship I had with my mother. Even though it was the best sex I ever had in my life, I now doubted it had been worth it.

I dressed quickly and left the room without saying another word to Mom. It took a very long time for me to reach my car. The whole way there, I reflected on how much I must have hurt Mom. The look of horror on her face as I exploded in her would stay with me forever.

I made it to my car and headed home, going straight up to my room. I then laid awake for hours just thinking how I might be able to fix this. Maybe Mom will forgive me,was my last thought, before finally dozing off.

bob03567
bob03567
4,104 Followers