Who's The Dumbass Now Dad Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob03567
bob03567
4,107 Followers

My dick quickly became hard as the private sex show went into full action. I almost came in my pants when I saw mom's face as she noticed it was me that was fucking her. I didn't notice it at the time with all that was happening, but it was apparent mom came really hard. I could see her legs clutching me tightly as her hands pulled on my ass forcing me deeper insider her.

Now the part I had been waiting to see. I watched as I left and mom lay on the bed weeping for about 10 minutes when the door opened, and Sandy walked back in.

"Why the tears?" I heard Sandy ask.

"I think you know why. I... I just fucked my own son."

"And it looked like you enjoyed it."

"Yes... Dam it. I did!!! And therein lies the problem. I did love it."

"So... again I'll ask why the tears?"

"It's incest you screwed-up Bitch! I just fucked my own flesh and blood."

Sandy moved closer to mom and put her arms around her shoulders.

"How can it be wrong if you both enjoyed what you experienced? Do you think your son wouldn't want to have you again?" Sandy said as her hands began to rub mom's back."

"Just picture his young hard cock sliding deep between your wet folds."

Moms crying had stopped and her hands reached around Sandy holding her by the waist.

Sandy sat next to mom and kept her left hand on her back as her right hand fell onto mom's lap.

"You need to change how you're seeing this. Your body is telling you it's okay," Sandy said as her right hand inched closer up mom's thigh.

"Just close your eyes and picture how fantastic it felt as that hot cock pumped deeper and deeper in your womb."

Mom's breath quickened, and Sandy's hand finally found mom's pussy. I watched as mom squirmed to Sandy's invading fingers bringing her closer to another orgasm.

"Oh... Oh... Not with you. I heard mom plead.

"Yes with me... And on my tongue," Sandy said as she went between mom's legs and latched onto her mound.

"Oh...God!!! Oh... Oh... Ugh. Ugh. Ugh." Mom moaned as I watched her cum on Sandy's face.

Sandy clutched tightly to mom, and I could tell she wasn't finished with her. Mom tried to push her away, but Sandy kept skillfully working on her pussy. Again, I watched as mom's body tightened and another orgasm was set free. Mom moaned louder as her body rocked out of control.

Mom fell back onto the bed as Sandy moved her face from her snatch.

As Sandy wiped mom's juices from her lips, I heard her inquire "Wasn't that enjoyable also?"

I heard a soft yes come from mom.

Mom and Sandy sat and talked over how it was okay for what had happened between the two of them, and then they brought Dad into the subject. Sandy had told mom how Dad never mentioned Sis but figured he wanted to fuck her. And so the setup was put into motion. Or so it appeared.

Sandy went into Dad's room, and I could tell this was where mom recorded Dad's so so-called confession. But now I was able to see how Sandy's toying with Dad about Sis was also affecting mom. As Sandy flirted and pretended to be Sis with Dad, mom's hand went to her mound, and she began to masturbate as she watched Sandy's pretence of Sis.

This was too much for me to handle. My cock begged to be freed, and I immediately began to jerk off to the action of mom's self-pleasure. I came in buckets when I saw mom cum and moan to the sight of Dad and Sandy.

That's when I heard the front door open downstairs. Quickly, I cleaned up, and put away my laptop.

I heard mom yell for me, and I responded with an "I'll be right down!" as I finished cleaning up the mess. I walked back down to the living room to see all the girls sitting around and laughing about how the night went.

They all appeared to be a bit tipsy, as their words had a light slur to them.

"So did you all have a good time?" I asked not wanting to push as to where they went after the movie.

"Your sister thought it would be a good idea to go to a club afterwards. But I think she did it to find me a guy," Mom replied.

"You can't blame me, mom. I had to try. Besides I think you enjoyed having all those young guys ask you to dance."

I felt my blood begin to boil as they talked about the nights' adventure. Mom clued in on how I was taking the news, and she stood up and walked over to me.

"Don't worry. I know what I have here at home," Mom said as she leaned in and kissed my cheek.

"I'm so horny now I don't think I can control myself," mom whispered as I rested my hands on her waist and pulled her close to me. Our bodies mashed together and her mound press tightly to my dick. Mom cooed, and wrapped her arms around my neck as our bodies began to sway as if we were dancing to a song only we could hear.

"Okay... Okay... That's enough, you two," I heard Sis yell.

"No I think that's a great idea," Rebecca shouted as she got up and pulled Sis to her feet.

"We just need music to go with this party," I heard Rebecca say

I momentarily broke away from mom and turned on the stereo. It's wasn't a slow song playing, but I saw mom's body move to the beat along with the other girls, so I didn't bother changing the station and went back to mom, and the four of us danced away.

The dancing had put us all at ease, and I had forgotten about the girls' night of clubbing. I asked if anyone wanted a drink, and they all said "yes". I felt it would only be fitting to make a couple of rounds of mixed drinks, so I went out to the kitchen and made some Bloody Mary cocktails. Mom joined me and gave me a hand at the task, but she made it quite difficult to accomplish. Every chance she got, her hand would graze or grab at my trousers. By the time I had finished making the drinks my dick was stiff and showing.

"I'll take care of that later," mom said as her hand gave me another good squeeze before we walked back to the living room.

It wasn't planned but as we both went through the doorway, I heard Rebecca quickly say. "Kiss... Kiss... You have to kiss."

I wasn't sure what the hell she was talking about until she pointed above my head and there was the mistletoe. Mom wasted no time and planted a deep, long kiss while our hands held the drinks.

"I'll take those," I heard Rebecca say, and our hands were free to roam. Once again, we embraced and our genitals pushed together. I was grinding my stick between her legs, and mom was moaning in my mouth.

Surprisingly, Sis didn't interrupt us as our actions become more intense. However, mom broke the kiss, and we finally made it into the living room.

Rebecca and Sis were sitting on the sofa enjoying their drinks by the time mom, and I sat down to have ours. We chatted and laughed as the music played in the background. Mom's hand once in a while would rub up my thigh and rest just before my crotch and caused it to jerk in anticipation. It was then I caught Sis as she watched mom's hand. Sis looked up and our eyes met, and she quickly made the offer to make another round. This time when Sis left to make the drinks, mom got up to help.

Rebecca quickly sat next to me and in low voice said. "Make your move, Mike. I got her thinking."

"How... When..."

"Shhh... Don't worry about that. Just do something while she's still curious."

I wasn't aware Rebecca had put my plan into action so soon, and I quickly had to think how I could pull this off.

My answer came from an unexpected place. Just as mom and I entered the doorway earlier so did the girls and I blurted out the same kiss kiss statement that Rebecca had done to us.

This caught Sis by surprise but mom smiled and quickly kissed Sis square on the lips. It wasn't a quick peck that a mother would give a child but one that lingered. I could see Sis didn't willingly kiss mom as her soft lips pressed tight to hers, but she didn't pull away either, and I became excited and hopeful over pulling this off after seeing mom had an interest in my sister also.

We once again sat and drank before I made the suggestion to dance again, and as before mom and I paired up, and so did Rebecca and Sis. However, by the third song I made a bold move and switched partners before the next song started. Sis seemed a little cautious by my action, but settled into the idea as Rebecca moved to dance with mom. The song started, and I became ecstatic as the sultry rhythm of a slow tune filled the room.

I slowly pulled Sis close, and she laid her head on my shoulder as we swayed to the soft sound. My senses heightened as our closeness grew more intense as I felt her light breath on my neck and yielding fingers pressing on my shoulders. My hands sparingly gripped her waist, and slowly drew her closer to me until I could feel my groin delicately wisp against her leg as we danced. I heard a soft moan, and her body went tighter to mine pressing her firm breast to my chest.

Over the music, I could hear soft muffled sounds of passion behind me and turned to see mom and Rebecca entangled in a tight embrace of their own as their mouths were mashed tightly together, and felt my dick stiffen more as their lesbian love unfolded.

My throbbing pole was no longer being brushed by Sis's leg but had centered against her mound, and it caused me to push my groin hard into her. My unthinkable sexual advancement towards my own flesh and blood had caused another soft moan to come out of her, and her body greeted my perverted prospect with a grind of her own.

I slowly slipped my fingers off her waist and gripped her ass firmly, as I leaned in to kiss her, but before my lips touched hers the song ended and Sis abruptly pushed me away.

"Okay... Okay... I think we need to change partners again," she hissed and left me so excited. I could feel my pants were wet with precum that had dripped in anticipation.

Sis walked over to mom, and Rebecca came over to me. We danced like that for another two up beat songs before we again sat and drank some more.

The night routine teased on like that. We would all make drinks and peck under the mistletoe before going back to drinking and dancing. It wasn't until I felt we were all feeling quite tipsy and horny that I made another bold move. As mom and I were engaged in another erotic slow song, I planted my idea into her head and whispered,

"I think Sis likes when you kiss her. Maybe you should finish this song with her."

Mom took the bait and walked up to Sis. Sis looked a little hesitant but accepted mom's offer, and I watched as mom pulled her close, and they began to rock to the music. I felt my heart pound in my chest as mom moved her hands and wandered them down my sister's body until they were firmly massaging her backside. It didn't take long before Sis had her own hands planted on mom's tush and their legs entangled, which pressed their mounds against them.

Mom leaned in and their lips met again, which drew a whimper out of Sis and I became fixated as Sis passionately kissed mom back. As mom and Sis were building in their Sapphic pleasures, I hadn't realized Rebecca worked my zipper down and released my throbbing pole.

I felt her hand stroke me as she whispered. "Now, Mike, do it while they're both so hot."

I had to agree with her knowing I was just as turned on as they were, and slowly danced next to them as their passion grew ever wicked.

As we stopped dancing and hovered next to Sis and mom, Rebecca released my dick from it hiding place and reached for my sister's hand, pulling it away from mom's ass and placed it solidly on my tool.

I saw Sis quickly opened her eyes, but settle back into kissing mom as her hand began to move up and down my shaft, and figured Mom must have known what was taking place, because her hand immediately joined in.

While the girls toyed and jerked me off Rebecca slid behind Sis and slowly began to remove her shirt. She was undressing her, and Sis made no effort in stopping it. Mom wasted no time and began to undo her own attire and within seconds of her succulent breasts being shown, Sis was hungrily sucking on them.

I could hear mom moan as Sis worked her tongue on here lush lobs as Rebecca joined in and pinched and rubbed my Sister's perky tits & all the while the girls jerked on my tortured pecker.

Mom's hand was the first to break free from my cock and went straight to Sis's pussy. This in return caused Sis to do the same to mom, leaving me free to move. As the girls toyed with their twats, I went behind Sis and slowly slid my cock between her legs. I could feel mom's fingers as they dabbled deep inside my Sisters snatch as my dick glided back and forth across her puffy folds.

Sis began to move her ass back towards me as her wetness and excitement grew. Then I couldn't believe what happened next. I could feel a hand had gripped my cock and was guiding it towards the pussy it sought. Mom was helping me get inside my sister while Rebecca played with her nipples.

Just as I felt the tip of my head touch her forbidden entrance, I heard Sis. "Mom... Wait... This is wrong..." But by the time she had come to the realization of what was happening, it was too late. I had already pushed forward and sunk my thick dick halfway inside her and a sudden burst of pleasure filled my body as the feeling of her soft, warm pussy engulfed my dick for the very first time.

"Oh!!!" I heard Sis yell as her body responded by pushing back and helped the rest of my cock penetrate deep into her slick love hole.

"That's it baby... That's it... Fuck your brother," mom urged, as I felt her fingers tickle Sis's clit.

"Mom... Oh... Mom... I... I can't do this with him... It's so wrong... Oh... God," Sis managed to say, which just caused me to pump even faster in and out of her.

I felt my cum boil up my shaft as my secret fantasy that taunted me, had finally become reality. It was fast becoming hard to hold back, and my knees grew weak from my inevitable climax.

"Fuck her Mike... Make her cum... Make your Sister cum.!" Mom shouted over and over.

I did my best to hold out and pumped deeper and harder into Sis while she braced herself on mom's shoulders for support. Sis wailed and moaned as her ass pushed back hard to meet my every thrust.

I lost control when Sis screamed out.

"I'm cumming mommy... Oh god... My brother's making me cum!!!"

I lunged forward hard as I felt her juices flow and her cunt tightened around my cock, as I unloaded my hot sperm deep inside her drenched pussy. I grabbed her waist to steady myself as my seed spurted and pumped like it wasn't ever going stop.

"Oh! Fuck! Oh fuck!" I yelled, as my legs wobbled under my spent body.

As Sis rested her head on mom's chest after our intense orgasm, I saw Mom lift her head, and resume in their passionate kissing. I eased my dick out of my sister's love hole. I wasn't out of Sis for more than a second before Rebecca was on her knees in front of me taking it inside her mouth, and once again, I was being sucked back to hardness.

Mom and Sis never broke their kiss as they worked their way over to the sofa and Rebecca lapped and sucked my dick. Her experience at giving head was exceptional, and as I enjoyed her handing work, my eyes watched Mom and Sis in their lesbian romp once again.

I looked on as Sis eased herself on the couch, and mom knelt before my sister's dripping mound. I heard Sis moan loudly and knew mom must have hit the right spot, and I became mesmerized as mom's ass swayed to and fro while her mouth eagerly sucked on my sister, and knew it just begged to be fucked.

I reluctantly eased my dick away from Rebecca's lips and nudged her over to mom and Sis, and I think she knew what I had in mind, because without saying a word she sat next to Sis, and began to toy and suck on her breast as I dropped to my knees behind mom and slid my dick between her open legs. Mom whimpered as my cockhead sawed back and forth across her pussy folds, and I felt her ass shift around as she tried to get my dick inside her aching cunt.

Suddenly, Sis wailed loudly, and her hands pulled mom's head tight to her pussy, giving me the chance to seize the moment as it appeared mom was trapped. Quickly, I held my dick at her virgin asshole and with a quick push, I heard mom squeal as she tried to break free from my sister's orgasmic grip, but Sis had her head so firmly smashed against her quivering twat that she couldn't.

Another push and squeal. Over and over I pushed and pulled as mom squealed and squirmed until my dick was buried deep inside her tight bunghole.

As I steadily fucked mom's ass her squeals changed to moans, and I felt her tight little hole began to loosen around my rigid cock. I was in a state of bliss and increased my speed and force, but was totally blown away when mom began to push her ass back to meet my every thrust.

My climax quickened as the sound of mom's muffled moans grew louder while her face stayed planted on my sister's sweet pussy. Sis's body bounced and wiggled, which made her approaching climax quite obvious, but I could also tell mom's own orgasm was closing on her as her moans had changed to grunts and her body stiffened, which sent me over the top.

"Oh mom... Fuck... I'm going to cum." I said as I pumped faster into her little hole.

Mom lifted her head and screamed. "Yesss.. Oh god... You're making me cum!"

My dick sank deep, and I held her tight as my own juices exploded. Mom latched back onto Sis's love box and within seconds Sis's was bucking and grinding on mom's face once again.

As I pulled my limp pecker from mom's ass, Rebecca was there to greet it again and took it in her hand as she slowly stroked my shaft. I moved closer to her and held her to me as our mouths met, and we fondled our bodies.

I could hear mom and Sis moaning again just as my dick stiffened for its next adventure. Rebecca lay back and I wasted no time lining my mushroom head with her entrance. I pushed forward and heard Rebecca inhale deeply as my dick slowly eased inside her.

I was again in glory as her experience of fucking was made clear. I never fucked such a pussy. Her cunt grabbed my dick like a vise, and her motions sent my cum racing up my shaft.

"There, Mike, right there. Oh yes. That's the spot. Oh... Oh... Fuck me harder," Rebecca said as her hips went crazy, and her legs latched onto my sides. I couldn't hold back and kissed her deeply just as my cum shot, and she climaxed. We moaned in each other's mouths as our bodies enjoyed the sexual release, and I collapsed on her chest as our mutual heavy breathing subsided.

We lay like that for a while before I felt a hand brush across my back. "Ready for another go? My pussy has been waiting for you," I heard mom say, and with what strength I had left, I obliged her and reengaged in our incestuous pleasure pursuits while Rebecca moved on to Sis and they had their own lesbian experience.

It was almost morning when our wicked night of unthinkable passion had ended, and I struggled upstairs to my room where I passed out until late that afternoon.

That night will forever go down as one of the most remembered and would surely be hard to top. But top it, I did.

It wasn't long after having the best sex of my life that another life-changing event happened.

I guess it started the next day after my love fest with the women. I awoke and felt how sore my dick was from the draining and pounding it received by the girls. However, I immediately went to the recorder and uploaded the video to a flash drive. I was ecstatic as it vividly showed how my cock penetrated Sis for the first time and how I wickedly attacked mom's virgin ass.

This was my proof that I was not the dumbass that Dad made me out to be. I made a DVD of the entire night's sexual frolic and mailed it to my dad. I was positive this would get his blood boiling as much as mine did after I heard how he manipulated mom and me. And just in case it didn't, I added a little quote at the end of the video; "Thanks, Dad, for sending these wonderful pussies my way. My dick has never been happier. Oh... and mom's ass just loves my cock."

bob03567
bob03567
4,107 Followers