Who's The Sissy Now?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't forget, my cock loving submissive boy, that you promised to do whatever I want," I said, "Don't be so nervous, I can tell you really want it, want to feel my hard cock sliding inside you. You've already told me how much you love cock, how much more will you love being completely dominated by it."

"I'm not sure," he said, trying to regain some control and dignity, "I'm not gay, I'm not having a cock stuck in my arse, even by a hot woman."

I saw now that the time had passed for me to be the beautiful seductress, I now had to be the dominant, in control woman, making him do just what I wanted.

"I wasn't asking you. I'm telling you," I said, changing my rich, soft tones to a commanding, angry voice, "Turn around and show me that arse. NOW. You say you're no queer but here you were a few minutes ago begging for cock. Don't kid yourself, honey, I know guys like you. So desperate to prove yourself a manly stud, but all you need is a big hard cock up the arse."

I could see from the shock on his face that he didn't quite know what was going on but still he did just as I said, getting down on his hands and knees and presenting that firm, toned arse to me. I licked my lips. I was going to enjoy this. It was a while since I'd seen an arse that fine and to be the first one to stick my dick in it was going to be quite a thrill.

"Urgh," he grunted as I shoved two wet fingers up inside him, exploring his anus. God, it was tight, I didn't know quite how it was going to fit my massive, thick member inside.

After a while trying to loosen him up a bit with my fingers, I leant over him so my breasts were pressed up against his back and the head of my cock nestling in his arse crack. My face was next to his, and I was able to whisper in his ear.

"Don't worry, it'll hurt at first, but soon you'll be loving it and I guarantee you, once you've had a cock up your arse you'll never go back."

There was a real expression of fear and panic on his face as he turned his head to look back at me standing over him, standing tall in my heels, long legs in stockings, my breasts and cock naked and exposed and a very naughty grin spreading across my lips. I spat on my hand and used the saliva to lubricate my cock a little before kneeling down behind him and pushing up inside his arse. With just a couple of inches inside, the tight grip of his virgin anus on my thick hard-on was already incredible.

"Aarrrrh," he cried out, "God, it hurts, please don't. Stop, I don't want this."

He seemed about to get up but I grabbed him violently by the waist and levering myself like this, pushed much deeper inside him.

"OH MY GOD! AAAARGH!!!" he cried out even louder.

"You wanted my cock, well now you're getting it," I said nastily, pushing deeper and deeper until he was completely impaled on the full length of my shaft.

Completely inside him, I had to pause for a minute, my head was swimming, I was stimulated in ways that I hadn't been in a long time. The tight clench of his arse on my cock, the feeling of totally dominating this arrogant stud who had made my teenage years a misery but now was bent over with my cock stuck up his arse. He was almost in tears now, not really sure how the situation had got to be this way so fast. One minute he was picking up a hot girl in a bar, the next she had a cock bigger than his and was forcing him to take it up his virgin arse, understandably it was all a bit much for him.

Slowly, I slid my cock back out of his arse and then rammed it back in causing him to cry out again. But I wasn't about to show him any mercy, as I began to get into a rhythm, withdrawing from his tight anus and ramming my dick back in, harder and harder, deeper and deeper, tearing into him, violently taking his cherry.

"Oh no, Oh God, fuck, don't! Please, I don't want this, I don't deserve this. Please, Candy..." he cried.

"Don't deserve this, sissy?" I said nastily, as I shoved my dick inside him, my balls slapping his arse, his own cock swinging beneath us, "You asked for it. Besides, I know you, how you bully people, calling them fags and sissys. You made my life hell."

"What?" he said, still in tears, not understanding.

"I wasn't always beautiful Candy," I said, angrily, almost in tears myself, "I was once Andy Read, we were at school together. You made my confusing teenage life a misery. Well, now it's you whose going to be so troubled by your desire for a nice thick cock."

"Oh, I remember you," he said, trying hard to regain his nasty bullying ways and macho strength, but it was quite hard when on his knees with his arse being ploughed by my cock, "You really did turn out pretty fucked up, you dirty fag."

"That's pretty rich, honey, coming from you," I said, fucking him as hard and violently as I could, my cock almost ready to explode, "I grew up to be a beautiful, confident, in control woman. And here's you, begging for cock from somebody you just met in a bar, having your sissy arse fucked. Who's the dirty fag now?"

"Urh, ahhh, mmm," he grunted and groaned as I fucked him, "No, aaah, this isn't what I want. Oh, God, Candy, no."

"Mmmm, don't play that game with me, fag, I can tell you're loving this as much as me," I sighed, seeing his dick was still so hard, "Oh yes, you're arse is so tight, it feels great to be the one taking your cherry and my cock must feel sooo good up inside you."

"Aaah, oh, fuck, yes, yes Candy it does," he gasped, "You're right, it's urgh, ahhh, sooo amazing, feels soo good. I can't help it, I love your cock and it feels so good inside my arse."

"That's right, my cock loving sissy queer, it's you who loves cock in your arse but don't worry, I'm gonna give you just what you want. Your tight arse is gonna make me cum."

"Oh sweet Candy, yes, I want to make you cum, let me feel it. Let me taste it. I'm sorry for whatever I did to you before but I'm now your bitch and you can do what you want with me."

"Mmm, fuck, that's good," I smiled, this had gone so much better than I'd dared hope, my former bully now my submissive bitch, "I think you deserve a reward for admitting what a closet cock loving fag you are, for getting that hot arse fucked well for the first time, I'm going to feed you my cum."

I took my dick, almost ready to explode, from his arse, and pushed him to the floor, turning him so he lay on his back. His cock jutted up in the air, harder than it had been all evening, he began to feverishly masturbate as I crouched astride his chest and jerked my own cock off within inches of his face.

"Ahhh, God, here it comes," I gasped as my cock exploded, shooting streams of my warm cum across his face.

It made me smile to see that face formerly so smug, arrogant and macho, now covered in sticky white cum, his mouth desperate to catch what I spurted out of my hard cock, licking whatever he could from his lips.

"That's it, my sissy bitch," I smiled, "Drink it down, taste my hot cum. You're hooked on cocks for life now, fag. There's no going back."

"Oh fuck, urgh," he grunted, as, stroking his own meat, he too came all over his naked, muscular chest, "Oh Candy, I love to taste the cum from your beautiful cock almost as much as I love feeling it up my arse. You've shown me pleasures I never imagined, I totally love cock and want nothing but to worship it now!"

Finally, I finished cumming, soaking his body in my sticky juices. I put my clothes back on and left him there, sticky and cum drenched, my school bully turned fag cum bucket. It certainly had been an evening to remember and it was always nice to think that right here was a hot, hunky guy who would worship my thick cock. A week or so later, I ran into his friend from the bar again who told me that Greg had continued his usual macho posturing and homophobic bullshit when out the following night but that after the violent arse fucking I had given him, he seemed to have a bit of trouble walking. I told Greg's friend everything that had happened between us that evening. Even though he'd been a great submissive fuck, it still thrilled me to know how this in denial closet cock loving fag was going to be exposed and humiliated in front of his friends, just as he had once done to me. Hell, the thought of it was getting me quite hard and aroused right there. Fortunately for me, I had a grateful and eager to please guy right there. Oh well, I guess my teenage years had been bad but as an adult I was getting all the luck.

THE END

12