Who's Vanilla Now? Ch. 02

Story Info
Rachel and Mitch continue their adventures in a hotel.
19.9k words
4.46
32k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,480 Followers

Checking into the hotel with Rachel was at once romantic and slutty. This was no 'room rates by the hour' dive. The high end stores attracted tourists with lots of cash. I could tell though that the desk clerk thought Rachel's Marissa's Cupboard bag was insufficient luggage. A large advance tip to the bellboy however ensured better treatment from him. In the glass elevator on the way up, I casually unbuttoned Rachel, exposing her slowly to the bellboy. He tried to avert his eyes, but the temptation to glance over was too great. His eyes carefully followed my trail down Rachel's body. A flush spread up out of the stiff collar of his uniform shirt. He was a young man. Barely more than a boy.

"Ever had one that young?" I whispered to Rachel. I wondered if he heard. His ears turned pink, but otherwise there was no sign. His breathing became laboured and his tongue moistened his lips once I reached the point where only a single strategic button held Rachel's shirt somewhat closed. Most of the inside slope of her left breast must be visible to him, with only a hint of nipple showing.

Rachel sighed, her nubs tenting out the fabric of her shirt. I ran a hand down her back, caressing the depression at the bottom of her spine where her hips joined above her ass. She wriggled in response, causing my hand to slide lower. This made her whole body arch as she moaned. The bell boy couldn't help but shift for a better look. Our eyes met briefly, then his gaze drank in Rachel's loveliness, her tits thrusting forward as if beginning to be kissed. My hand teased her tender asshole, which must have liked the attention, because it gaped open hungrily and swallowed me to the knuckle. Rachel jumped up a bit as it entered, then leaned back into me, rotating her hips. She was well lubed by her own juices, which quickly ran all over my hand and down her thighs. I was sure a trickle could be seen below the edge of her tiny skirt. Certainly, the aroma was filling the tiny space.

"What if someone in the lobby or outside sees us?" Rachel whispered as the elevator rose, first through the multi-storey atrium, then up the outside wall of the tower.

I replied by inserting another finger in the lips of her pussy.

"What if someone saw us in the park, or on the freeway," I asked, loud enough for the bellboy to hear. "Are you suddenly shy? Who's vanilla now?"

"I thought we were tired and here to sleep."

"No reason not to grab a little fun first." Then I whispered to add, "Or in the case of our bellboy, from the looks of his bulge, some large fun."

Rachel glanced at the bellboy, a strapping muscular lad, and grinned like a cat about to lick up cream, grinding her hips around my hand, her pussy scrunching around my fingers in a tiny anticipatory orgasm. She reached out, perhaps about to caress his obvious erection, when the car slowed to stop at our floor.

As the car stopped, the bellboy held the door open to allow us to exit first. I left my hand down Rachel's skirt, making sure he got a good view of our interaction before he passed by to lead us to our room.

"Do you want him?" I asked her.

"Hmmm now. Let's see how he plays it. . I better not let you claim I'm being vanilla. I definitely will push it as far as possible. But I'm so tired and sore... I'm not sure I can handle much more than a blowjob."

She turned her head, stretching to lick my ear and nibble my earlobe, exciting both me and our fortuitous voyeur. As he opened the door, she brushed past him into the room. Her final button snagged on the button of his fancy waistcoat, tearing Rachel's blouse slightly. Her chest was covered only by the loosely hanging fabric. Any movement teased our eyes with fresh exposures of skin. Entering the room, she turned to the youngster.

"What's your name?"

She spread her arms like wings, exposing her entire breasts. With a twirl, she fell back onto the bed. The shirt fell at her sides, leaving us staring at her nipples pointing to the ceiling. Finally, the bellboy caught his breath and answered.

"Hugh," he stammered, glancing down briefly at his own name tag.

"As in huge?" Rachel teased, sitting back up on the bed, shirt still wide open, her headlights now staring poor Hugh right in the face. It occurred to me that he was just a shade too tall to see up her almost non-existent skirt.

"Since you already gave Hugh a cash tip, I bet he would rather have another sort of tip from me. Or attention to another sort of tip. How old are you, Hugh?" she asked.

"Seve..." he started, then said, "Eighteen. My birthday was last week." He blushed crimson.

"Put the bags anywhere," I said, instantly concerned I might have ruined the atmosphere. Hugh dumped Rachel's purchases, and my laptop which I had not wanted to leave in the car, on a handy luggage stand.

Rachel stood, and stretched her arms wide as if yawning. "I'm sorry I missed your party, Hugh. Was it a big one?" She stepped closer to him.

"It was in the ballroom here after work. It started late, but ran till dawn. All my school chums plus the younger staff." Hugh grinned. "We got pretty blitzed."

Rachel stepped close still, now close enough to touch Hugh. She just gently stroked his cheek. "Was it an orgy, Hugh?"

Between the caress and the intimate question, Hugh looked ready to pop a blood vessel. For the first time, his eyes darted from Rachel to the door, which still stood open. I moved to close it. "Excuse me, sir," Hugh said, "hotel policy is we have to keep the door open at all times if with a female guest."

"I bet that's only alone with a female guest, and I'm here, so you aren't alone."

"Gee, that's right," Hugh admitted," but still..."

"Answer the lady's question, Hugh," I said, closing the door firmly. "Did your birthday bash become an orgy?" I shut the door despite Hugh's protests.

"A lot of people paired off, I guess, but it wasn't like a porn movie if that's what you mean. No one was hooking up right in the middle of the room having a gang bang or such."

"You like porn movies, Huge Hugh?" Rachel said, now toying with his buttons.

"Give the poor kid a break, Rach," I said, "all guys like porn movies."

"Maybe we should make one right now. 'The Lady and the Bellboy'. Catchy title, I think." She laughed, running her hand down his waistcoat, undoing buttons, and then brushing the back of her hand across the bulge in his trousers. "Oh, darn, no video camera. Well, we'll just have to do without."

She giggled, stepping back from Hugh. A shrug of her shoulders made her shirt fall to the floor, totally exposing her excited nipples up close to Hugh's eyes, which were bulging almost as much as his package.

"Never seen real boobies before, Huge?" she asked.

He was speechless. Rachel ran her hands under her mounds, caressing them, and then cupped them, lifting towards his eyes. He still said nothing, his tongue however ran out along his lips, and his jaw fell slackly open as he began panting. Rachel ran her hand up his crotch, then shrugged and turned to face me.

"Honey, why don't you show Hugh what he should do."

Rachel turned and leaned back against Hugh as I stepped up and licked her breasts. I began by giving each a brief kiss, lightly just on the tip of her nipple, sending a shiver through Rachel's spine. This had the interesting effect of making her hips wriggle, her butt tight against Hugh's groin. He groaned.

I proceeded to lick the bottom curve of each breast slowly, over dramatizing for effect. I stuck my tongue out of my mouth as far as I could and ran the flat surface around her flesh. As I licked the left tit, I caressed the other. When I switched sides, my hand found that Rachel had guided Hugh's hand up to cup her left breast.

"I think Hugh is a good learner," Rachel said between moans. My tongue traced the side of her bosom, until my lips lingered on her nipple, sucking it rather than kissing this time. I drew it in with a little suction, closing my teeth slowly over the tip.

"Can you see what he's doing, Hugh?" Rachel asked. "There is a real art to striking just the right balance of pain and pleasure in this part." She laughed. "And even more cruel for you poor men is that each woman's pain tolerance is unique."

Her voice was soft, not loud enough to cover over the sound of Hugh's zipper being nudged open by her fingers. She winced as I closed my teeth around her nipple. I twisted the nub, using my tongue to joggle it while it was still trapped in my mouth. I pulled back slightly, stretching the rubbery flesh away from her body.

I stroked Rachel's side, my hand tracing her curves to her hip. I grasped her short skirt, already bunched around her waist, and gently tugged it upwards, ensuring that nothing hung between her firm round rear and Hugh's exposed weapon. Since she was standing on her toes arching her chest to my mouth, her rear slid up and down, no doubt exciting Hugh further. As I switched breasts, taking the other nipple in my teeth, I glanced down. I could not tell if Hugh wore underwear, but his cock was not only out of his fly, it was bare to the air. Rachel's excitement was moist on her thighs and I could see that she had used her fingers to scoop some of that lubrication onto her ass, which was glistening.

Suddenly, Rachel bounced away from Hugh, knocking me sprawling. She spun and slapped him, a bit more briskly than play would require. "Hugh, that's naughty. Trying to stick your cock in my asshole without permission, especially bareback."

Hugh blushed again, deeper than before. I suspected that Rachel's anger was largely role playing, though some element of it might be her shock at the invasive maneuver. "And here I thought you were a virgin, in need of tender teaching," she added.

He was staring at the floor. I wondered as I watched if he knew how ridiculous he looked, in his little pillbox hat and archaic waistcoat and striped trousers, with what looked like about nine inches of rock hard thick cock pointing straight out in the air. From what I had learned of Rachel today, I doubted her anger would last long. No doubt within minutes she would have found better use for that meat. Unless Hugh bolted out the door.

To reduce that risk, I stepped over and put out the "Do Not Disturb" sign, and fastened the safety chain. This backfired, shaking Hugh further out of the trance woven by Rachel. "Hey, if my boss comes looking for me, I'll be in really big trouble," he said.

Rachel sighed and slowly shook her head from side to side. "You know, I never thought I was the kind of girl to threaten a man. But, Hugh, look at it this way. If your boss sees me on the bed, your fat red cock head pointing to my face, who does he believe if I cry rape?"

I bit my tongue. By the way the desk clerk had sneered at us when we checked in; my bet was they would peg Rachel as a wanton horny slut. But if Hugh bought it, I was not about to rain on her parade. I also noticed that throughout this digression, Hugh's cock had never relaxed, and when Rachel threatened to cry rape, it bobbed further up, as if straining to hear more.

She noticed this movement as well, and giggled. Her hand reached out and stroked the nodding end, and then she caressed the length of his shaft. Hugh's thickness was a challenge for Rachel's dainty digits. Here fingertips did not meet at the top of his meat. She stroked down then up his shaft, rotating her palm to increase the friction. Hugh slumped back against the wall, groaning with excited pleasure. I could see the slit on the tip of his organ throbbing anxiously.

I relaxed in the chair, releasing my cock from its confinement. I had no second thoughts about exposing myself even in front of another guy. Despite the repeated sexual activities since lunch, rigidity was no problem. Orgasm however was likely to be delayed. 'So much the better to enjoy the show,' I thought. Automatically, my hand cupped my member, exercising the love muscle as I watched Rachel. My rubbing quickly assumed a matching tempo. When her tongue licked around Hugh's corona, I flicked my thumbnail along, triggering my own sensitive spots.

Rachel was in a squat, but as she lowered her mouth to deep throat this fresh meat, her hips shifted up and back, presenting a rear view of her naked cunt to me. As much as I knew Rachel would love to be fucked, I remained in place, enjoying watching the sweet nectar dripping out of her labia, some dropping to the carpet, more running onto her thighs.

Hugh flexed his knees as Rachel bobbed up and down on his cock, her tongue drooling lavish amounts of lubricating saliva. His cock was so fat it filled her mouth, forcing her to flex her jaw almost to the point of dislocation, puffing air out to breathe around the mouthful. I could plainly see the outline of his knob poking against her cheek before she shifted enough to slide it further into her throat. How she did this without gagging is a mystery. Rachel was obviously a woman of unexpected experience as well as depth. Her fingers kneaded his throbbing balls. I had never actually seen a guy's balls throb before, and had assumed it was just a figure of speech. As my fingers again copied Rachel's actions, I noticed Hugh's scrotum shrink, then expand again, changing size like a drum head vibrating to a beat.

My hesitation proved to be fortunate. Hugh had apparently overcome at least some of his shyness, or else he combined good genetics with aggressive hormones. Regardless of the explanation, I watched his hands reach down, out and around. He cupped Rachel's upraised buttocks, squeezing in time with her fingers massaging his balls. With each squeeze, his fingers travelled closer towards the crack of Rachel's ass, and his middle fingers soon were tantalizingly near the outer edges of her sodden labia.

'This is way better than just fucking her doggy style' my little inner devil said, powering my fingers to flash along the length of my cock even faster. The raw skin just below my cock head was aching from earlier efforts. I paused and spit some saliva into my palms to help the situation. I did not ignore the show in front of me though.

Rachel lifted her lips off the tip of Hugh's cock long enough to say, "Don't worry about being gentle, my huge man. I'm no Barbie doll."

Hugh acted more boldly after receiving that permission. Perhaps he was more experienced than he initially appeared, or else he was an especially lucky beginner. His left middle finger curled less cautiously up Rachel's anus. I could see it waggling deeper. Her moans were evidence of Hugh's skill. Once that rhythm was established, Rachel resumed her oral efforts, running her fingers up and down Hugh's shaft while bathing the crown with her tongue. After a few repeats of that variation, Rachel kept her hand at the base of the shaft, rolling Hugh's heavy balls in her palm. Her tongue took over the march down his shaft, alternately stabbing at the pulsing top vein and wrapping around his girth. Once she reached the root, she bobbed up and down quickly deep throating Hugh, but just once. Then, she started the tongue from the base and worked up, in an orderly fashion. It was fascinating to watch, a wonderful combination of concentration, dexterity and imagination. The fact that she was cumming with a finger up her ass simply made it more amazing. All in all, it made my cock throb. I knew it wished that it, not Hugh's digit, was up her rear. My hand flew on my cock, the danger of chafing quickly forgotten.

At the top of one repetition, just before swallowing Hugh's length, Rachel reminded him," You have two hands, Hugh; can you put the other one to better use?"

A look of confusion was affixed to the young bellboy's face. I clapped my hands together to give him a clue. He once again proved a quick study, drawing his right hand back off Rachel's backside a good six or eight inches, and then smacking her flesh lightly. She moaned and my cock jerked itself in appreciation, but Rachel quickly said. "Didn't I say I'm not fragile? Spank me like you mean it. I'm not going to suck your fine cock any more until you make me." She turned her head towards me, grinning happily, and gave me a playful wink. I quickly made things easier for Hugh, stripping the rest of Rachel's clothes off.

The next blow was delivered with a bigger backswing, and no hesitation before flesh struck flesh. Hugh was a muscular lad, the football type and Rachel gasped at the force he brought to the task. She recovered quickly, and rewarded him with a teasing lick, removing precum from his pee slit. With his other finger still rotating in Rachel's anus, Hugh alternated blows on each of Rachel's buttocks, each blow faster and harder than the one prior. Before long, I saw that her ass looked warm and pink.

"I think she's really tingling now, Hugh," I said. "But she's not overly sensitive. She craves the intensity that comes quicker than the pain."

Rachel was unable to comment. Once again, she had filled not only her mouth but her throat with Hugh's monster member. She was grunting and moaning like the soundtrack of a porn movie, her juices oozing down her thighs. I watched her tiny rosette asshole collapsing clamped around Hugh's finger. I deduced that she was experiencing yet another long intense orgasm. I was unable to tell whether Hugh was pumping his goo directly down her throat. There was no discernible alteration in the suctioning action of her cheeks.

Throughout Rachel's writhing, Hugh continued his spanking of her, the slaps tattooing her backside steadily. He varied the angle and direction, some blows coming from the side, others from above, the hardest upwards from below her ass. I lost track of how many blows he struck, lost in admiration of his tempo and her ability to concentrate while taking this punishment. Rachel's ass now burned bright red.

Hugh grunted forcefully. Finally, he spoke for the first time since this assault on his cock had become a painful episode in Rachel's experiences. "I don't want to just pump my ooze down your slut throat." Again, he blushed, despite his dominant behaviour. "I might be a virgin, but girls have been blowing me for a while. I want something new."

Rachel lifted her head to reply.

"Oh, Hugh, I'm so happy you are learning to take charge, now that you've taught me that slutty girls need discipline." Now I knew Rachel was role-playing. She needed no teaching. "But my ass is too sore to fuck, if that's what you have in mind. And my sweetie is a straight guy, no matter how much he likes looking at the size, shape and texture of your mighty manhood. So all I can offer is a straight fuck. And ..." Rachel blushed, "...there's good news and bad news. The good news is I'm already so well fucked today I'm stretched big enough for your monster cock. The bad news is, as badly as I want to fuck you, because I do love fucking, and owe it to you, I am just so darn tired that..."

She was interrupted by a rap on the door. Was it security? Had we been seen by the wrong people as we rode the elevator? Had someone heard us? Or was it Hugh's boss searching for his lost bellboy? I saw that my two playmates looked as instantly tense as I felt.

"Housekeeping," announced a whiskey tinged voice, "turn down service." Apparently, she neither saw nor obeyed the 'Do Not Disturb' sign. I began to tell her we did not need help with the bedding when her pass key rattled in the keyhole and she swung the door open forcefully, banging it against the wall, missing Hugh by inches.

The woman who entered with the armful of fluffy towels could be put in an illustrated dictionary beside the word 'crone'. She was bowlegged and stoop shouldered, unnaturally thin, each tendon and joint visibly stretching her mottled skin. Her hair was grey and textured like a scouring pad. Despite no smoking regulations, a lit cigarette dangled from her cracked lips beneath her jagged nose.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,480 Followers