Who's Watching Who?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now I had come to the conclusion that tending to my sun burn was not what she had in mind when she jumped up and stated, "Your turn".

With one hand wrapped around my rigid cock and the other cupping my aching balls, Julian hungrily licked her lips and proceeded to engulf my cock in her warm and succulent mouth. God it felt wonderful to feel her massaging my balls with her hand while her tongue and mouth attacked my cock from the tip of its head to the base of its shaft.

Pulling my rod from her mouth and replacing her teasing tongue with a firm stroking from her free hand, Julian looked me right in the eye and said, "I have wanted you so fucking bad since the day I first saw you at the pool."

As the lust in her eyes intensified, the speed of her strokes increased in unison. I didn't want to cum yet and I was fighting like hell to hold it off, but it was a battle I was destined to lose.

"I hope you know that I've fingered myself to orgasm at least a dozen times since the night I watched you jacking off to the video of me on your big screen TV. God I wanted that to be me you were coming all over instead of those nice dress pants," she grinned, as her stroking reached a fever pace.

That was it, there was no holding back now. The mental image of Julian peeping through my window watching me jack off while she sat there fingering herself to her own orgasm was an image too erotic for me to maintain control.

My cock lurched like an erupting volcano and shot a streaming blast of cum squarely onto Julian's tits. Before the second spurt of cum could get from my balls to the tip of my cock, she somehow managed to get her mouth back over my erupting shaft in perfect time to catch the second, third, and fourth pulse of cum in her hungering mouth. Without missing another drop, she sucked me dry and licked me clean, smacking her lips and making a "mmmmmmm" sound as she finally released my spent rod from her lips.

"How did you know I was spying on you?" I asked, in an inquisitive voice, crackling slightly from the nervousness of knowing that I had been busted.

"Duh Genius," she rolled her eyes with one of those "you did something really stupid kind of looks". "Next time you decide to video tape someone without their knowledge, Agent 007, you might want to consider disabling or covering up that blinking red recording light on your camcorder!"

I gently shook my head and lowered it in disbelief. I can't believe I did that.

"You son-of-a bitch," I laughed, in an obvious flirty tone, raising my head back up to look her in the eye. "You've been teasing me all this time, knowing that I wanted to screw your brains out even before we actually met that day at my pool."

"Guilty as charged, your Honor," she giggled, as she raised her right hand as if she were being sworn in for a court room testimony. "I didn't want you to think I was just some college nymph ready to pounce on the first thing that moved. A lady has to be patient to get what she wants you know."

"Oh really," I replied. "And what may I ask is it that this particular lady has been so patiently waiting for?"

"I needed to make sure you wanted me bad enough to do something as brave as Nude Day," she smiled, with a less lustful and more intimate look in her eyes. "You passed that test with flying colors," she added, "So now this lady wants to be ravished like an animal until both of us are sapped out of every last drop of cum and energy our bodies can produce."

"It looks to me like I might have missed rubbing in a little bit of that Aloe," I said, pointing to the wet spot now visibly glistening between her thighs. "Let me take care of that for you."

Julian closed her eyes and reclined back onto the bed, letting her legs part ever so slowly and sexily as her head relaxed on the pillow and her arms fell limp beside her.

An approving moan vibrated from deep within her chest as my fingers made their first contact with her flaming desire. The dampness oozing from her love box provided the perfect lubricant to enhance the feeling of my strong fingers circling her clit and pressing against her pubic bone. Her moans became louder, more guttural, and more frequent as the circular massaging of her clit became more aggressive.

Spreading her clit between my fingers to expose her tender bud, my tongue now took over the exploitation of her senses and the control of her emotions. Each flick of my darting tongue brought a new moan and a quiver from her hungering body. Her breathing became sharper and the moans turned to audible gasps for air as my relentless teasing continued.

"Oh fuck," Julian cried out, in a blissful voice clearly signaling her approval of the torment my tongue was inflicting on the ten thousand nerve endings clustered at the surface of her swollen clit. "That feels so fucking great."

Julian's hands grabbed my head and pushed me harder against her now extremely sensitive clit. I could feel her arms trembling and hear her moans soften to whimpers as her entire body quivered from the pending orgasm. It was like the orgasm was right there ready to explode but she somehow fought it off, savoring the intensity at the height of euphoria in those brief seconds just before the incredible release.

"Oh my GGGGGod," Julian stuttered, as she raised her hips off the bed and ground her steaming pussy into my face.

Just as my tongue reached as far as it could possible probe into her dampness, her body stiffened and every muscle in that gorgeous frame tensed as the flood of orgasm ripped through her entire being. I swear to God I thought she stopped breathing for at least ten seconds as her body remained tense and motionless on the outside as wave after wave of pure pleasure rippled inside of her.

When the grip of the intense orgasm finally released its hold on her body, Julian crashed back onto the bed with a life saving gasp for air.

As she lay there catching her breath, I lowered my lips to her breasts and began kissing them with soft, gentle kisses. Despite the fact that she had climaxed just seconds earlier, her nipples quickly responded and hardened at the touch of my lips. My hands quickly replaced my lips, allowing me to passionately kiss this angel for the first time since we had met. No more pecks on the cheek. Our lips locked, our tongues battled, and our collective breathing quickened as we passionately locked in a heated kiss.

"Please fuck me Brian," she begged, as she pulled herself away for a needed breath and stared deep into my eyes. Her voice was soft and begging, not at all demanding. The glazed look in her eyes told it all. No longer did she have the playful, flirting look in her eyes. Now it was pure wanton need, almost desperation.

"I need to feel you inside of me. I want to feel that hard cock inside of me baby. Please fuck me baby," her commands now beginning to take on a more desperate and more frantic tone.

"Let me get a condom," I blurted in a rushed reply, as I leaned toward the bedside night stand and prayed that my emergency stash of ultra-sensitive "buddies" had not been depleted.

"Forget the condom," Julian pleaded. "I want to feel the heat of your lust when you explode inside of me," her voice ratcheting up its desperation with every word.

"Are you sure about this?" I questioned one last time, trying to be a gentleman but at the same time hoping like hell this hot filly would actually let me ride her bareback.

"I'm a fucking doctor, you idiot!" Julian screamed, and then calmed her voice and grabbed my head to stare straight into my eyes. "I know exactly what I'm doing and what I want, and what I want right now is for you to fuck me like you've never fucked anybody before in your life."

No more arguments from me. Two seconds later my raging hard on was gradually and teasingly pushing its way into her tightness, relishing in the incredible feeling of her tight and cum soaked pussy massaging my entire cock as it penetrated her pleasure palace. Julian slowly closed her eyes and let out a soft, muffled moan as the head of my cock reached its full penetration.

It was a good thing for me that Julian had already drained my balls once, otherwise, the incredible fuck she was begging for might have turned out to be the considerably abbreviated Reader's Digest version.

After a few slow and full strokes, I rapidly began to accelerate the pace. I've never seen anybody tremble, quiver, and involuntarily tense as much as Julian did as I tried to fulfill her request. The muscles in her arms, legs, and abdomen were visibly constricted as her sweating body tensed beneath my own.

Faster and faster, deeper and deeper, I relentlessly pounded my throbbing cock into her gripping box. The sweat that nature intended to cool my hard working body now dribbled onto Julian's glistening flesh and my breathing quickened as the inevitable orgasm began to build in my balls.

"Oh fuck, Brian!" Julian cried out.

Her ocean blue eyes were pointed in the direction of my own, but with a distant, unfocused look in them as if her mind was a thousand miles away, totally succumbed to the intense pleasure her quivering body was experiencing.. She gasped a lung full of desperately needed oxygen and dug her fingers into my shoulders like an eagle gripping its prey in its powerful claws.

I could feel her muscles contracting on my cock as another crushing orgasm racked her trembling body. The feeling of her pussy clenching my cock, combined with the sights and sounds of the uncontrollable pleasure overflowing every emotion in her body, was more than I could stand and my cock erupted with a forceful blast of cum deep inside of her womb.

The feeling of my bucking cock pulsing within her tight confines combined with the warm flash of my hot cum spraying her interior triggered one last orgasm as she gasped a loud moan and her sweat soaked body tensed in total release. We both collapsed on the bed in pure exhaustion.

After a short nap we retired to the hot tub for a brief rejuvenating experience before we returned to the bedroom in preparation for round number two.

Finally, about nine o'clock Sunday night, Julian's craving for endless hours of passionate sex had been satisfied. I had licked her wonderful pussy and clit to at least a dozen orgasms and drained my balls into her tight and welcoming pussy at least half that many times as we kissed, sucked and fucked the entire day.

With a final hug and kiss, Julian gathered her clothes and headed home, leaving me with more fatigued muscles than I could ever have imagined and more incredible memories than I could ever have dreamed, all because of a little know holiday called Nude Day.