Who's Who

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire gasped as her legs were pulled apart. One part of her wanted to die of embarrassment - the only person who had seen her exposed like this in broad daylight was James. Even with her other boyfriends, she had never really felt close enough to them to do something like this in full light! On the other hand though, she wanted to open her thighs up even further, to show the two guys her perfect petalled pussy and to let them see everything of her!

'Well Claire, I am afraid that we are nearing the end of your tests. Just three more to go!'

Claire's mind raced - THREE more? Just as she was about to ask what was coming, she leapt off the floor with surprise as a warm wet tongue slid up her pussy and rushed over her swollen clitoris. Her hips bucked as the tongue continued to invade her. She sighed with frustration as the tongue disappeared and then braced herself as a second tongue started lapping away at her, each run over her clit causing her to buck with pleasure. Just as she approached orgasm, the tongue disappeared again. She could have cried with frustration. Those bastards!

Oliver and James looked at one another, unable to keep the grins from their faces, now wet with Claire's juices. They had given up all concerns and had filmed one another in close-up as each one buried their faces in Claire's pussy.

'So Claire. This is almost your last chance to guess correctly!'

'I don't know and don't really care. Why did you stop?'

'We're waiting ...'

'OK. Oliver first, James second?'

'Wrong! So Oliver, she has definitely lost her bet now.'

'Yes! However, she hasn't got any more clothes to give us so I think she should play a forfeit ...'

'What then?

'I think that she should bring herself off for us!'

'Great idea!'

'I can't do that!'

Claire jumped as Oliver casually and gently stroked her pussy with the ball of his thumb before picking up the camera and focussing on Claire's prostrate body.

'Yes, you can!'

Claire's mind was racing. Despite her protests, she actually wanted to masturbate for them, wanted to denigrate herself, to let them watch her as she made herself come. She pulled her arms out from under her bum and spread her pussy with two fingers of her left hand. With her right hand, she started stroking her clitoris with the flat pad of her middle finger. This was more than she could take and her orgasm hit her like a thunderbolt. Her hips bucked up and she pressed and held her finger hard against her clit as she came.

'Oh, God, yes!'

Once she had calmed down a bit, Oliver pulled her up into a sitting situation and placed his cock directly in front of her face, before pulling her onto him. James held the camera in his hands and filmed her as she opened her mouth automatically and engulfed his cock with her mouth.

Claire tasted the saltiness of the cock between her lips and ran her tongue over its tip before bobbing her head up and down on the swollen warmth. For a second, she wondered who's cock it was but quickly discarded the thought in the knowledge that a second hard cock was waiting for her. She felt a twitch pulse through the prick as the first wave of orgasm approached. Suddenly the cock was pulled away from her, to be replaced seconds later by the next one.

Knowing that she would be denied the pleasure of the cock exploding in her mouth, she simply wrapped her lips around the hot smooth shaft and bobbed her head up and down, letting the cock tip almost reach her throat before pulling back again. After no more than 5 or 6 such movements, the cock was pulled almost forcible away from her. She sat back and rested on her arms.

'And?'

'Oliver first, James second?'

'Hey, well done, that saved you! So now it is time for the ultimate and final test.'

Claire's heart pounded at these words. There was no doubt as to what was coming now.

'Turn over and get onto your hands and knees. That's right. Now spread your thighs. Good.'

Claire did as she was told and - as the two men had agreed earlier - Oliver knelt between Claire's thighs and placed his prick at the entrance to her sopping pussy. James was already filming and followed the action with the camera.

Oliver's buttocks tense and clenched as he thrust forwards, slipping into her wet warm passage with ease. He thrust hard against her bum and then pulled back again. Grabbing her hips with both hands, he started thrusting into her, pulling her onto him with each forwards thrust.

Claire's senses went into overload as she felt herself being invaded by the hot cock. Her whole body quivered with excitement as whosever's groin it was collided with her bum and then she arched her back thrusting against him, building up a smooth rhythm. It was only a matter of seconds later that she felt the first twitches inside her, a sure sign that 'he' was about to come! Then she heard Oliver groan and warn her that he was about to come. She tried to pull away but he held her tightly by the hips and thrust deeply into her again. An image of herself flashed into her mind - on her elbows, bum in the air, back arched as Oliver's cock penetrated her again and again as James watched on! Suddenly she heard Oliver grunt and thrust into her again, holding his cock buried deep within her as he came. A hot jet of jism seared her insides in pulses as he came, the pulses gradually cascading down into little more than empty twitches as he sagged onto her back.

Pulling himself off her, Oliver sank back to the floor and wordlessly took the camera from James. Although he was exhausted at the relief he felt, he switched the camera to record and watched James move between Claire's thighs, just as he had done shortly before.

Feeling someone - it had to be James - move up behind her, Claire started to protest.

'No, James. I'm full of Oliver's come. Let me wash ...'

She felt James's prick being rubbed up and down her slit, being coated in her juices together with Oliver's jism that was now starting to trickle out of her. She felt James's cock slip slowly, centimetre for centimetre, into her until it filled her completely. This was one of the things that she loved about James. The only other guy that had ever filled her like this was an Iranian that she had had a brief fling with. She felt James's hands reach around under her and cup her breasts, her nipples being twisted gently between thumb and forefinger, his cock sliding slowly and gently in and out of her, a total difference to the brief and furious fuck of a minute before.

'Tell me about it Claire.'

'Tell you what?'

'Tell me what you have just done, what state you're in.'

'I just let your best mate screw my pussy and I loved it.'

'Tell me more.'

James's hands released her breasts and moved to her hips as his pace increased. She thrust back against him.

'I spread my thighs for him and let him fuck me. I let him thrust his big cock into me - into your wife - like a whore and I made him come inside me, filling me with his come.'

Claire now felt the first twitches of James's cock and felt her pussy twitch in reply. This was getting to both of them and they were both rapidly approaching orgasm.

'And when he came, I squeezed every last drop out of his throbbing cock with my pussy and now you are fucking my come filled pussy - your cock is coated in your best mates come ...'

Claire was on the brink of orgasm now and thrust back hard against James. Their movements became more frantic and less synchronised and then he came. Claire gasped as a second jet of come shot into her, she thrust back hard against James and his hot come flooded her womb, the first blast taking her over the edge and making her come too. She thrust back harder and felt him push against her, forcing her down on to the blanket before collapsing on top of her.

Once they had both subsided, James pulled out of her and rolled over onto his back. Claire shakily pushed herself up into a sitting position and mumbled that she had to go and get cleaned up. Pulling off the blindfold, she blinked at the bright summer sunshine and then stood up, looking down at the 'wreckage' of the two naked men, their half-erect cocks, wet and glistening in the bright light. She stood up with wobbly legs and walked into the house towards the bathroom.

Oliver followed her with the camera before switching it off and lying back down again. He looked over to James.

'Oh man, that was fucking magic!'

'I agree, but next time it's Sue's turn - I've always wanted to screw her.'

'Share and share alike I say ...'

12