Who's Your (Sugar) Daddy?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What does this do for you?" she asked with genuine concern.

"It's the greatest rush you can ever experience without a needle," he told her. He felt himself growing hard again as he thought of this beautiful creature on top of him, cutting off the supply of oxygen to his brain followed by its immediate return. A good or even a great orgasm would taken to new and unbelievably pleasant heights when the oxygen re-entered his brain.

"So go ahead. Do it for me. Please?"

Meghan pressed harder and harder then harder still. She watched in a mix of horror and amazement when his eyes fell shut. Immediately, she lifted up her hands. As she did, she heard a loud sucking sound as his lungs involuntarily pulled in a desperately-needed volume of air. Seconds later, he was fully recovered.

"You see? I'm very much alive and well. When you do that during an orgasm it's beyond amazing." He held her hands in his and said excitedly, "Will you do that for me? Next time?"

Meghan felt dizzy. She wasn't a prude. She'd done quite a few things with Steve to include anal. Had he asked her for that, she'd have been happy to say yes because, truth be told, she'd kind of enjoyed it the two times she'd tried it. But this was...scary. It frightened her. Even so, she managed to croak, "Okay. I'll try it."

After they'd both showered and he'd found her something to wear home, he handed her two envelopes. "Go ahead. Take a look," he said.

She opened the first and saw a check for $25,000. "Wow. Thank you so much, Grant."

"Now the other one."

This one was different. It had something hard inside. When she tore it open, a set of keys fell to the floor. Meghan bent down and picked them up. They were for a Jaguar. She held them in her hand and just stared. "Grant, I can't. This is...."

"Too expensive?" he offered. "Nonsense. I want you to have it."

Meghan kept turning the keys over and over in her hand. "No, it isn't the money. It's the car." She looked up at him and said, "I can't go from walking to...this. It will raise questions I can't answer. Questions I don't want to answer."

He opened the desk drawer and said, "I thought you might feel that way." He took the keys to the Jag from her and replaced them with a set that had the Nissan emblem on them. "A brand new Altima coupe with a V6 engine shouldn't arouse too much suspicion."

"I don't know what to say," she said as she looked at the new set of keys.

"'Thank you' would be nice," he said cheerfully.

"Thank you. I'm just speechless," she told him.

"I don't need a speech, Meghan. I just need you to try and understand me." He moved closer and told her, "If you could learn to like me, that would be even better. But for now, I'll settle for you just trying to accept me...and my needs." He put his hands on her arms and said, "I understand how unusual my request is, Meghan. I can tell it's something you're not used to. But it's an essential part of sex for me so this is my way of letting you know just how much I appreciate your willingness to do this." He took the keys from her hand and laid them on his desk. "You'll get another one of those, too," he told her pointing to the envelope she was still holding. "But there will be a lot more money in it. You see, Charlie's told me how much your parents owe for medical bills and so forth. Let's just say you won't have to worry about that after our next date." He brushed her hair back and said, "Do you mind me calling it that?"

"Um, no. That's fine, I guess. Wow. I don't know what to say. This is all just so much to take in," she said.

"Say 'yes'," he whispered. "Say yes for me, Meghan."

She slipped the envelope in her purse and without looking up quietly said, "Yes."

He took her in his arms and kissed her. Meghan responded but not like before. This request, this...need of his...had changed things and she wasn't sure she could get passed it. Maybe it would be different...better...after she'd tried it once, but that seemed unlikely. It wasn't just risky, it felt...dangerous. Not like riding a motorcycle too fast or jumping 50 feet from an old bridge into the river near her grandparents' house but.... She chose to stop thinking about it because no matter what, this was the only way to change things for the better for her family so like it or not, she knew she would do it.

"So next Saturday then? Same time?" he said as he showed her out.

"Um...yes. That sounds fine. Good night, Grant. And thank you again for...everything."

Meghan stepped outside and shuddered. It was cold to sure, but the shudder came from somewhere deep inside and had little to do with the weather.

The bedroom was exactly as she remembered it. There were a few more candles but otherwise it was as it was the week before. Grant had requested she wear the new things he'd bought her and laid out in a private room. She had to admit, she liked the way she looked in the white bustier, stockings, and heels. The string of expensive pearls and matching earrings added a touch of class to her already very sexy look. He'd told her they were hers to keep and that he hoped she might wear them for him again sometime.

She'd found it impossible to think about anything else the previous week and for the first time in her life she'd failed a test. Meghan was distraught any time she made a B. Failing was unheard of. And yet none of that seemed to matter to her anymore. Her once stable life had turned into a roller coaster ride of emotional ups and downs with the ups being few and the downs being many. Now she was at a turning point she knew she should turn away from but found herself unable to do so. She felt like the proverbial moth being drawn toward the flame. No matter how warm it got she was unable to fly away from the fire that would consume her.

Grant was in a silk robe waiting for her. "Are you ready, Meghan?" he asked as she came near him.

Every fiber of her being wanted to run but she found herself smiling and saying, "Yes, I'm ready."

Ziegler asked her to do everything they'd done the last time to include fellating him. Meghan took him in her mouth and this time she did fantasize about someone else. She thought of Steve and they way they'd made love those many times. Even the first time—her first time—had been very pleasant. Her friends had told it would hurt but if there was any pain it was subsumed by the pleasure she felt as his large, hard cock hand penetrated her for the first time. She'd been lost in his eyes and his promises of love followed by the warmth and fullness of him inside her. The next time, she'd taken him in her mouth for the first time and she clearly recalled that it was even more exciting for her than having sex. It was so...naughty. It was so...personal. She felt sexy and desirable when she did that. So as she took Grant in her mouth, he became Steve.

She was lost in her thoughts when he pushed her away. "Jesus, that's amazing, Meghan. No one has ever done that to me like that," he said as he pulled her top of him.

"Slide down on my cock, okay?" he said as she guided him in.

Again, she closed her eyes and dreamed of Steve as Ziegler's rhythm increased. Harder and faster. She could Steve's handsome young face and actually feel him inside her wet pussy. "Okay, go ahead," she heard him say.

Her puzzled look concerned him. "You didn't forget, did you?" he said as he slowed slightly.

"Oh. No. Of course not," she said. She leaned down and put her hands where he'd shown her as he again increased the pounding.

"Go ahead, sweetheart. Push down. I'm getting close. Don't stop until my eyes close, okay?"

Meghan nodded as she began pressing. He was slamming her as hard as she'd even been fucked and in spite of all of the confusing feelings it felt...so...good. She was now breathing in short little gasps of her own. Sharp inhales and small cries of pleasure as she pushed down harder.

"More," he croaked. "Harder."

Meghan pressed down harder and harder until she felt him stop fucking her as his eyes closed. She released immediately just as he'd told her but his eyes didn't open like they had that first time. "Grant? Grant! Are you okay? Wake up! Grant!"

Meghan was panicked. "Oh, Jesus! Oh, God." She was trembling as she tried to think. What should she do? Where was her cell phone? In her purse. Where had she left her purse? Was he...dead? She put her ear next to his nose. She thought he was still breathing, but she wasn't sure.

She slid off him and then off the bed. She looked around frantically when she remembered. "Charlie! Oh, please God, be outside," she thought as she ran to the front of the house completely unaware she was naked from the waist down. She flung open the doors and saw the limo. She ran outside and banged on the door. "Charlie! Open the door! Something's wrong with Grant! Jesus! Open the...."

The door flung open wide and Charlie jumped out of the limo. "What the hell is going on, Meghan?" He looked at her and saw he shaved pussy dripping with cum. She was unaware Grant had begun shooting his load as she was cutting off his air supply.

Charlie knew exactly where he'd be. He sprinted up the stairs and found his boss in bed and still unconscious. He didn't even need to ask what happened. There was a handle on one of the walls. Davis pulled it open and there was an O2 bag and a defibrillator inside. Since Grant was breathing but ever-so shallowly, Charlie left the defib and began bagging. He tossed his cell phone to Meghan who'd just entered the room. "Hit #1 on my speed dial—now!"

Her hands were still trembling and her entire body was shaking. She managed to find the menu then did as she was told. "It's ringing," she said.

"Put it on speaker and set it on the bed," he told her as he kept forcing air into Grant's lungs.

Both of them heard a man's voice on the other end say, "Say instructions."

Charlie called out, "ER team to the residence. Second floor bedroom. Unconscious but breathing."

In less than five minutes, two men were running up the stairs carrying a gurney followed by a third man in scrubs.

While they opened the stretcher, the third man pulled out his stethoscope and listened to his heart and then to each carotid artery. "Sounds like a blockage." He reached into the black bag he'd carried and filled a syringe then injected it into Ziegler's still body.

"Blood thinner. Get him on the gurney!" he called out. As they did, Charlie tossed a blanket over Grant's body.

He threw another one at Meghan and said, "Wrap this around you and follow me."

"What's going on, Charlie? Is he going to be okay?" Meghan called out as she pulled the blanket around her waist and followed him downstairs.

"I don't know, but no more questions for now, okay?"

There was a black vehicle outside next to the limo. The back end was open and the gurney was quickly slid inside it and the two men plus the man in scrubs jumped in beside it. The doors closed and the vehicle sped off to the rear of the house where Megan watched it disappear into what looked like a garage from the outside but appeared to be some kind of medical facility from what little she could see.

"It's a private hospital," Charlie told her. "Listen. We've gotta get you dressed and out of here right now. Go grab your things and get back down to the car as fast as you can!" he ordered.

Charlie was on a kind of special black phone with a large, fat, black antenna the entire ride back to her dorm. Meghan was still shaking and scared out of her mind. All she knew was Grant was alive and that he'd likely had some kind of seizure or possibly a stroke. Charlie told her several times not to worry, but she was well beyond worry. She was...afraid. She was dazed and trembling as Charlie told her to go inside and act like nothing happened. She hadn't even noticed when he'd dropped the keys to the new car and the envelope in her purse.

As she stepped outside into the cold air, she just stood there staring as the limo pulled away. At some point, she began making her way back to her room where she saw Nikki sitting on her bed with a pair of headphones stuck in her ears listening to some very loud music.

Meghan dropped everything she was holding on the bed before Nikki finally noticed her. "Hey! You like shit. Everything okay?" Only then did she realize Meghan looked like she'd seen a ghost.

She jumped up and put her hands on Meghan's shoulders. "Meghan? Are you okay? What happened? Talk to me, sweetie. Tell me what's going on."

Meghan sat on the edge of her bed and just stared into space. "Did someone hurt you?" Nikki demanded to know. "Meghan!!!"

Meghan turned toward her. As she did her faced screwed up and she began to cry. Not like before but uncontrollably. Nikki sat up with her the entire night until both of them fell asleep on Meghan's bed. As before she knew better than to ask questions.

On Monday, Meghan forced herself to get up and go to class. She'd stayed in bed the rest of the weekend and had forgotten about her purse and the things she'd brought back with her. Nikki had laid them in one of the two small chairs in the room and set Meghan's purse on the desk. That's when she saw the envelope. She wiped the sleep from her eyes and slid one of her nails under the flap. As promised, there was a check for $150,000. As she picked up her purse to put it away, she heard an unfamiliar jingle. "The car," she said to herself. There it was. A keyless fob for a brand new Nissan Altima.

Meghan checked her cell phone but the battery was dead. She plugged it in and noticed several texts. There were ten from her mom, one from Charlie, and one from.... She blinked several times then looked again. There was one from Steve. Even in her depressed state, she felt her heart flutter as she saw it. She opened the text and read: "Meg. I graduated mid-semester. Long story there. I'm in town and came by your room but no one was in. I'll be here 'til Monday. Call me. S."

Until Monday. What day was it? Jesus, it was Monday. Meghan didn't feel like talking yet but she wanted to see him. See replied: "Sorry. Been busy. Hope you haven't left yet. Can we get together today? M."

Almost immediately she got a reply. "Just checking out of the motel. Can be there in 20 minutes. That okay? S."

She wrote back: "Yes! See you then."

She jumped in the shower, threw on a pair of jeans and a sweater then dried her hair in just under 15 minutes, a personal record for Meghan. She was putting her things away or rather stuffing them in her closet when she remembered the other texts. She read her mom's first: "Honey. Please call as soon as you can. Love, Mom."

The second read: "Meghan. We really need to talk right away. The hospital turned us over to collections. We're three months behind on the mortgage and just got an eviction notice. My car was repossessed Saturday morning. Please call me. I'm worried sick and now I'm even more worried about you. Call me. Please." All of the others were expressions of growing concern.

Meghan punched out a quick reply: "Mom. So sorry. My battery died and I couldn't find my charger. I'm okay. Will call this morning. Love, Meg."

She quickly opened the text from Charlie. She noted it had just been sent a few minutes before she got up: "Situation is very serious. Must see you this morning. Call immediately."

Meghan decided Charlie could wait. She put the phone down just as she heard a knock on the door. Meghan took a quick look in the mirror. She quickly smoothed her hair then went to the door.

"Steve! Oh, my God! What a nice surprise. It's so good to see you. Come in!"

Steve stepped inside, closed the door, then hugged Meghan. She squeezed him back and Steve winced. "Easy!" he said.

She'd forgotten about his broken collar bone. "I'm so sorry. Are you okay?"

"Yeah. It's coming along pretty well but it's still really tender." He pulled back and looked at her and said, "But the pain was worth it. You look great, Meg."

"Thank you, Steve. So what brings you here?" she asked. "Not that I'm complaining. It's just so unexpected."

"Well, as I said, I just graduated—a semester early. I was gonna tell you about it at the hospital but I never saw you again and...."

"I am so sorry, Steve. That's totally my fault. I just got so caught up in everything and...."

"How's your dad doing, by the way?"

Meghan asked him to sit down and said, "Physically, he's doing pretty well. He had open-heart surgery after the heart attack and he's recovering quite well. Financially, things are bad, Steve. I mean, they're really bad."

"Is there anything I can do?" he asked knowing there wasn't.

"No, unfortunately there isn't, but thank you for asking. Maybe we can discuss something more pleasant. You know, like why you drove all the way out here."

"Meghan, I felt terrible the way things ended with us. I was such an ass."

"Yes, you were. I know we were young and...well...even so, I thought you were the one. Silly I know, but it's how I felt."

"Yeah. Same here. I didn't realize how much you meant to me until I'd lost you. Um, well, so...are you seeing anyone these days?"

Meghan was brought back to reality by his question. Grant, the money, the incident. Charlie's urgent text. "Um, no. Not really. I mean I've had a few dates and stuff but nothing serious. You?"

"Actually, I just broke up with a girl I'd been dating for almost a year."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that," she said.

"Don't be. It was over and well, when I saw you in the hospital, I knew...."

The noise startled both of them. "Meghan? Open up. It's Charlie." He was pounding on the door. "Meghan? Open the door right now!"

Meghan had not only flinched, she'd jumped. And she looked afraid. "Jesus, Meghan. Who is this guy? Is everything okay?"

"Um, yeah. Everything is fine, Steve. He's just...he's...." She looked over at her purse. "I bought a car and haven't been able to make the payments. He's from the collection agency. It's fine, really. I'll just step out and talk to him."

Steve insisted on going with her as Charlie hollered her name again and pounded on the door. "No. I need to talk to him alone. All he wants is his money or the car." She grabbed the keys out her purse and said, "Don't worry. It'll be fine. I promise."

Meghan opened the door and stepped into the hallway. "Jesus Christ, Meghan! Did you get my text?"

Meghan put up her finger and shhh'd him. "I have someone in my room. Let's move outside."

They went to the foyer and stayed just inside the building. "What is it that can't wait, Charlie? Is Grant okay?"

Charlie looked down then shook his head. "No. Meghan, Grant died two hours ago. It was a cerebral hemorrhage."

Meghan's knees went weak. "Oh, my God!" she cried. She threw her hands over her mouth and shrieked, "I killed him. Oh, Jesus. Oh, fuck! Charlie, I killed him!" Meghan stifled a scream but couldn't stop the tears or the trembling. "I killed him, Charlie. Oh, Jesus, I killed him!"

Charlie put his hands on her shoulders and said, "Meghan. Listen to me." He gently shook her and waited for her to look at him. "Listen to me carefully. No one and I mean NO ONE can know about this. Nod if you understand me."

Meghan was sobbing and gasping for breath but she managed to nod her head. "Good girl. Secondly, this is not your fault. Grant knew the risks. Hell, so did I. We'd discussed this many times and I knew it was an integral part of his love life. His private physician believes that not doing...that...for so long may have caused plaque in one of his carotid arteries to break off and drift to his brain. It was a very real risk but one Grant accepted. You can't blame yourself for this. I don't and I know he didn't, either."

Meghan was collecting herself as she managed to ask, "How do you know that? Did he wake up and tell you?"

"That's why we need to talk. I need you to come to the house. We have some things to take care of before we announce his death to the media. There are things we need to settle before we make the announcement. Can you come with me right now?"