Whose Fantasy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made a breakfast of fresh fruit salad, sausage and eggs, and as we ate we talked about what we had gone through. I was a little bit embarrassed; I had never talked to a man that frankly about sex, but he was eager to talk about everything that we had done, and what had pleased him the most. He started talking 'dirty' now: how he had fucked my cunt and I had sucked his stiff cock. I started to get aroused just talking about those things, but I was not about to jump back into bed yet. After he was talking about each incident for a while and we were laughing about it, then I started to get quite talkative, too. I couldn't believe I was talking that way, that very intimate way about my private sexual parts and all the sensations that I had felt. We talked about my nipples, about my orgasms, about the oral sex, about the vaginal sex, about my staring at his penis, about his waking up to fellatio, about the semen I spat into his mouth, and it all was so easy to talk about and very funny. I felt at ease with him.

After he had left, I felt very contented for a long time. Whenever I thought about the previous day's experience, I started to get aroused again. I knew he would call and I looked forward to the next episode of sex that we would have. I should make him wait a week until we are both good and ready.

Later that same day I got to do some serious thinking. Had I been heading towards a 'romance' with all that entails: commitment, intimacy about personal things, staying the night more and more frequently, moving in together, etc. Did I need this at my stage in life? I needed a man every now and again to bring me to fulfillment, but maybe I could get that without any long-term stuff. I was enjoying my freedom and my new-found independence and the growing feeling of being in control. Maybe Barry was not so special after all, but just like any regular guy that I could pick up any day, take to my bed and enjoy his passion.

By the end of the day my mind was not made up either way; I would sleep on it. What do you think I should do dear reader? What would you do?

12