Whose Fantasy Was It Really?

Story Info
Is it her fantasy - or her husband's?
3.8k words
4.29
123.5k
60
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YULE1967
YULE1967
15 Followers

We were finally able to arrange for a sitter for the weekend and take a well-deserved vacation to the city. I enjoyed our getaways immensely because we are always able to let our hair down so-to-speak and enjoy each other in ways that you cannot when you have four children. Our sex life is wonderful, but there are other areas that we have many times discussed pursuing but never had the opportunity or the nerve. As a backdrop for foreplay, though they always provided excitement and huge orgasms from both of us. We arrived at the hotel room with an early check-in and were in the room by 1 o'clock.

The room was outstanding. On our annual getaways, I usually try to find the best room that we can afford to include, King size bed, sauna, hot tub, steam-shower and anything else that looks like fun. This room had a giant Jacuzzi in a separate room with a 52' flat panel TV. on the wall. Kim said she was ready to get freshened up. As she stepped to the shower, I began to follow but she said not until later. I was left to sit on the bed and flip through the channels. As I lay there on the bed flipping through the channels, I noticed that none of the adult channels were blocked. It must have been a bonus for staying in the honeymoon suite. On the other hand, maybe there was some glitch in the system. I was not about to call downstairs to find out.

I flipped to a channel that showed two men pounding into some very happy woman. She was bent over on a couch and had one man in her mouth while the other was taking her from behind. Even in movie land, it appeared this woman was having a great time. As I watched them go through various positions, Kim walked in from the shower with a towel wrapped just above her breasts. She has a tremendous body, athletic in posture that has me constantly desiring to make love to her. It is as if she has a spell over me. When we are in bed there is nothing for her I would not do. Anyway, as she walks out from the shower she catches me with my hand on my crouch and rubbing myself.

"Ooh that lady looks like she is having fun; I wish we could swap places with them right now. I could have your cock in my mouth and let that guy pound into me like that, wow."

That surprised me and got me very horny. Kim had never been so forward with information like that. I cannot think of a girl that would not enjoy what this girl was getting, but I never heard my wife say anything like that. I was ready to drop her right there and fulfill half her desire anyway. As I approached her she then surprised me again,

"So where is your friend like in the movie, don't we have to wait until we find him to continue," she said to me with a playful smile. "Now why don't you get in there and get your shower. As I took my shower, I did not dare wash my genitals too much because I knew I would be cumming. My mind raced back to the movie where I envisioned me on the couch and Kim being banged from behind as she sucked my cock. Need cold water! After exiting the cold shower, I got dressed. Kim was wearing a nice black dress that went to her knees and her hair had that teased, fuck me look to it, or was that just my imagination?

As I went to put on the clothes that she had laid out for me, I looked for my underwear; there was none on the bed, just a pair of tan pants and a button up shirt and belt. A pair of sandals was on the floor. I started to go to the drawer and get a pair thinking she had forgotten them when she said;

"No, you will not need those. I figured since I did not have any on, you did not need them either."

OK I was about ready to explode! I got dressed and sprayed on a little blue polo cologne and was ready. She came over and gave me a soft but deep kiss, I could taste the cherry lip-gloss she was wearing and I wanted to swallow her lips and tongue.

We made our way down to the hotel bar. It was very nice, it was dimly lit, and there were waterfalls and candles on poles giving it an exotic look. We found a place near one of the rocky outcroppings with water cascading down it. She purposely set across from me so that I could not touch her, like I wanted to. The waitress came over and we both ordered drinks. As we waited, we made small talk.

"So, did that movie really make you horny," she asked.

"Yes, the movie was exciting, but not half as exciting as what you said."

"Do you mean you would really like to watch us in a situation like that"?

"Kim, are you kidding that is every man's fantasy."

"Yeah but wouldn't you get jealous."

"How could I be jealous, I would be right there with the best seat in the house, watching the most beautiful woman in the world and living out a fantasy? Who would I have to be jealous of, the poor slob that only gets you for a night and then wishes for the rest of his life that he had someone as good as you."

"Wow, I guess if you put it that way, I don't guess you would. But I don't know if I could go through with it, although it is a tremendous fantasy of mine too," she said.

"Well, let's just have a few more drinks and enjoy ourselves. If the situation arises, and it probably wont we will just have fun and not do anything uncomfortable."

With that, we both toasted to a fun night and emptied our drinks. We danced and had fun and had a few more drinks with Kim saying things throughout the night that kept making me think of a third and making me very horny. The drinks were starting to flow through me so I excused myself to the restroom. When I came out of the bathroom a guy was standing next to our table and was talking to Kim, she was smiling and almost seemed to be flirting a bit. I decided to give them a minute and just watch my luscious wife work this poor sap. As I approached the table, the man introduced himself as Mason and said he was sorry for hitting on my lovely wife but she had informed him after he bought her a drink that she was married and that I would be right out.

"I just had to see who the lucky man was," he said and went to excuse himself.

"Why don't you join us for a drink," I said.

Kim looked at me as I looked at her from the corner of my eye. I did not see a no, in fact she pulled up a chair on the end of the table between the two of us. We found out that Mason was recently divorced. His wife did not like him being on the road so much and actually ran off with a girl. We asked how he felt about that and he said jokingly that it had always been a fantasy of his to see his wife with another girl, but she would never go for it and that now that is exactly what she wanted all along, so it seems. This got us on the subject of fantasies, so I said

"That's funny; Kim and I were just talking about fantasies this evening, weren't we dear"?

"I'm not saying" Kim said with a hand up.

With that, she said it was her turn to go to the restroom. As she was gone, I filled Mason in on the fantasy.

"Really he said, she told me that it had always been her fantasy to see both her and you getting done by another man, in fact she said she would get off more on watching you then by her getting done, that is what she was smiling about when you walked up. I just finished telling her that I would love to fulfill her fantasy. She told me that if you fulfilled her fantasy that she would probably open up even more and pretty much do whatever you wanted. She told me to share that with you when she went to the bathroom, because she would be too embarrassed. She also said that if you agreed, then you were to excuse yourself to the bathroom when she returned and then we can all head up to the room and enjoy ourselves."

I could not believe what Mason just told me, but this had been one heck of a horny night. When Kim returned she had a big smile on her face,

"And what have you two been talking about in my absence"?

I looked at her beautiful face and thought about fulfilling her fantasy.

"Kim how would you like me to head back to the bathroom, so Mason can tell you all the things we talked about"?

"Ooh, I'd love for you to head to the bathroom, but don't take too long, I might need you here to whisk me away."

Well, I thought to myself this must really be it. I stayed in the bathroom longer then I needed trying to get up my nerve. Seeing my beautiful wife and knowing I could fulfill a fantasy of hers, as I walked back to the table gave me all the confidence I needed. As I reached the table, Kim was just finishing off her drink.

"Are you ready dear," she said to me.

Without an answer she took Mason and I by the hand and led us to the elevator. Once in, she faced me and said,

"This turns me on so much, I can't wait." Her tongue slipped into mine and her body backed into Mason's. He did not waste any time letting his hand slide under her dress. She let out a gasp as his fingers found her extreme wetness. Other then me and her doctor, no one had ever touched her there before. Her arms wrapped around me tightly as she shivered into what seemed like a mini-orgasm. I could not believe how hot this was making her, and watching her even had me getting hotter. As the elevator stopped, we regained our composure and headed for the room. Once there Kim poured us each a glass of wine from the wet bar in the room. As she handed me my glass she whispered in my ear,

"Do you know just how very wet this is making me"?

She nibbled on my ear as her hand rubbed my crotch. Mason went over and turned on the television, of course it was set to the last, channel Kim and I had been watching and on the screen was a scene of 7 or 8 people on the floor in various positions enjoying each other.

"My, aren't you two naughty," he said as he pointed at us.

For a moment we all just watched and became even more aroused. Then Kim started rubbing my crotch again. I put my hands down to hers to stop her because I was already about to cum from all the excitement of the evening.

"Here, let me help you off with these" she said as she undid my pants.

I still could not believe what had come over Kim! My pants hit the floor then I remembered I had no underwear on. She unbuttoned my shirt as my pants lie gathered around my ankles.

"Now, if we are going to get started shouldn't we help Mason get his pants off as well"?

She held my hand and walked me over to him. She undid his pants and then took my hand with hers and reached into his underwear. I felt his cock on my fingers. It was almost intoxicating with Kim's hand there as well. My heart was racing and I am sure my hands were shaking. I could not believe how calm Kim seemed to be. She knelt down and slid his underwear and pants off and threw them to the side. Then she pulled me down beside her so that his cock was dangling just inches from our face. He was the same shape as me, but a little longer and thicker. Kim turned to kiss me, her hand on the back of my head. First, her tongue just traced the curve of my mouth, and then it encircled my tongue. She sucked on my tongue a few times and then thrust her tongue in my mouth and had me do the same.

"See that is all there is to it," she said.

As our tongues circled each other, she brought our heads right up to his cock. She licked the end and said now you try it. I did and could feel a slight roughness of my tongue on his flesh. She stuck her tongue back in my mouth and started really fucking my mouth with her tongue. She then moved his cock closer. As our tongues were encircling one another, his cock rubbed against my lips.

"You know you can't wait to try it and I can't wait to see you."

She then put him in her mouth and sucked up and down on him a few times.

"There, now you try the same thing."

I opened my mouth and put the head in and then back out again.

"That's great," she said now a little further."

My heart was pounding out of my chest, so I thought as I took him about halfway down on the second attempt. I could feel all the curves and flesh in my mouth as I took him in.

"Now see if you can take it down to the base, stick your tongue out just like you like me to do as you pull back out."

I did as she guided. As I started to go up, I think I actually felt his penis enlarge even more.

"That is so sexy!" Kim said as she pulled me to her and kissed me hungrily. "Will you let me watch you give him head now, please?"

I turned to face him again and brought his cock to my lips. I licked around the head like it was a lollipop. I then put my tongue out and licked up and down his shaft before taking him back into my mouth.

"Make it a game to see if you can make him give you the prize that is waiting. To see you do that would probably make me cum just to watch."

She then kissed me and started rubbing on my very hard penis. I took him back in my mouth determined I would get the prize. Kim was making me so horny the way she was talking that, I wanted to do anything to please her and fulfill her fantasy. As I steadied myself on the floor, I grabbed the base of his shaft and started really working it up and down. As my mouth went up my hand followed, with all the saliva on his cock he was getting a double stroking. His hand went to the back of my head, I could hear him moaning ever so slightly and it was actually make me hornier.

"Remember, if he cums, then that is your reward. Don't let one bit of it get away."

My tongue licked down and around his balls as my hand continued up and down his shaft. I could feel his cock start to pulsate and begin to get nervous again. I looked over at Kim and she looked at me knowingly.

"Let me see him cum in your mouth, please.

My head went back to his shaft, just watching Kim get excited was spurring me on. My tongue went out again as I made my way down his length. I felt the surge in his penis and in an instant, the first shot was in my mouth, I swallowed as fast as I could and the second was right there this time even more.

"That's it John, you are so sexy, let him cum in your mouth,"

Kim was pinching my nipples as she said this. I started to really enjoy this and found myself sucking for more. Mason's hand went down to the base of his shaft, and he wrapped his fingers around it tight to prevent more from coming out.

"Wow, that felt great John but there is more in store."

I licked the cum from the tip of his cock and Kim turned my head to hers and hungrily forced her tongue in my mouth. What an amazing feeling having my wife's tongue in my mouth with the taste of another man's cock still on my lips. Mason helped me up and walked me over to the side of the bed. He told me to get in and scoot to the middle and to lie on my side. Kim got in bed on the front side of me and Mason lay behind me. His hand reached between my legs and spread them apart. He then brought his finger to his mouth and back to my behind. He started rubbing the outside of my hole. Kim's eyes lit up when she saw what was going to happen. She brought her hand to my face and said,

"I always fantasized about this; this is getting me so wet!"

She started kissing me the same time his wide finger made its first entry. It astounded me, his fingers were much bigger then my wife's. Kim could tell what had just happened and she shuddered a little with a tiny orgasm. She took my hand and brought it to her pussy. She was dripping wet. My finger went into her as his finger found its way up to the knuckle. He was pushing it in and out, as I was going in and out of Kim. He then licked his middle finger and I could feel the two fingers start to invade me. He went very slowly but I could feel my sphincter muscles stretching. I felt every curve of his finger as he worked them into my tight hole. My breathing became deeper and my eyes shut from the pain. Kim's legs clamped down on my hand as she began to shudder again, as she experienced her next orgasm. As she settled she sat up on the bed and watched Mason finger me with his two fingers.

"Roll over on your stomach, John so that you open up more," Kim said.

I rolled over and Mason started spreading his fingers apart to open me up.

"Oh John I can't wait to see him fuck you."

Mason got behind me and lifted my hips up a bit. Kim grabbed some lotion from beside the bed and timidly rubbed it on the tip of his cock. Then I felt the tip approach my hole. I knew I was in for some initial pain, but was not prepared for what took place. He gave a small but forceful push and the head popped in. The pain was searing. I dropped to my stomach to escape but he followed me to the bed. Kim lay beside me and brought her mouth to mine.

"Oh John this is so hot, please don't stop now."

She kissed me, as she did I got back on my knees and concentrated on her tongue. He slowly eased more of his cock into me. I spread my legs apart to open up more. He then pushed again and I could feel his hips against my backside. He was all the way in. He then pulled out to the tip and pushed back in. I could feel his cock fill me up. The flesh as it guided into me. The pain was almost unbearable but it actually felt quite wonderful. I smiled at Kim.

"That's right, now just relax and give yourself to him; she climbed up on the pillow and spread her legs before me.

Mason began a nice rhythm as he fucked me. My mouth went to my wife's dripping pussy. My tongue circled her labia and traced the walls up and down. As I shot, my tongue into her Mason rammed his cock into my ass. His rhythm began increasing. I started moaning and pushing back against his thrust. I could feel his groin as it slapped against my ass. His cock felt wonderful plunging into my ass and I could feel him begin to pulsate. I dug my tongue deep into Kim as Mason grabbed firmer on my hips and began pounding my ass eve harder. It was taking my breath away and all I could do was gasp and lick gasp and lick. Kim's legs clamped down on my head and Mason rammed his cock to the hilt and held it there. I could feel the spasms in his cock as he released his load into my bottom. His cum was filling my bottom with each pulse. At the same time, Kim's orgasm was raining wonderful juices all over my tongue and face. I was lapping them up and moaning into her pussy at the same time. It was more then I could take and my cock started shooting all over the bed. My orgasm made me shake as he released his load into me. Kim's hands grabbed the sheets on either side of her and I could feel Mason start to get smaller as he pulled himself from me. Mason pulled on his pants and grabbed the rest of his clothes. He thanked us and let himself out. I crawled up next to my sweat-covered wife and curled up next to her. We both had big smiles on our face.

"Wow," I can't believe that was your all-time fantasy but it was wonderful."

"My all-time fantasy? That was yours/"

"What do you mean? Mason told me when you went to the bathroom that you begged him to do this but that you were to shy to ask in front of me."

"No that's what he said to me when you went to the bathroom."

We laughed again. We had been had. It was Mason's fantasy and we were his willing accomplices thinking that we were fulfilling each other's fantasy. Well maybe we did both.

YULE1967
YULE1967
15 Followers