Whose Fault Was It (Second Half) Ch. 02

Story Info
Janet and Mark go to the Bently.
7.9k words
4.3
45.7k
14

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 7

They took the roadster back to Janet's home. Entering they found a note from Hilda. Looking at the paper Janet frowned. Mark understood for he was not ready to spring the news on his family either. "Let's head to a hotel. We can have some privacy there." Mark suggested.

Janet grabbed a bag and collected a few things so they could leave quickly. The yellow roadster was backing out of the drive as Hilda pulled to the stop sign at the corner. With the top down on the car, Hilda saw that it was a woman in the passenger seat. She guessed it was Janet but couldn't tell for sure. The car pulled away in the opposite direction and Hilda tried to follow but the little car was soon lost in traffic.

Mark nor Janet had seen Hilda, but had they the result would have been the same. They wanted a little privacy. Hilda went back to make sure Janet was not home. With the house empty Hilda tried her daughter's cell number and got voice mail. Leaving a message on the phone and a note on the counter Hilda headed home with an uneasy feeling. Janet had never been so puzzling before, with the exception as to why Mark had left so suddenly. And to that day Hilda felt no closer to the answer than when she had first received the news. Worry was building in Janet's mother.

When they arrived at the hotel, Janet smiled. Mark had chosen the Bentley Imperial, the same hotel they had stayed in for their honeymoon. Checking in the clerk asked what type of accommodation they wanted, noting they carried only two small bags. The woman had a wedding ring but the man didn't. She signed then in and gave a local address and the man paid. Noting they had the same last name the clerk was still not convinced that was not more than a lucky coincidence. With the female's statement, 'she didn't care the bed size as long as they were together in it' didn't help avert suspicion. The clerk knew what action to take. He would alert the manager about the couple. The Bentley had a reputation and didn't wish to have that marred but a jealous husband causing a scene or being violent. Reporter on the local level love juicy stories like that. So it was, Janet and Mark were flagged by the management.

They got a room with one king size bed. Janet wanted to make it special, excusing herself to the bathroom she washed and put on her sheerest gown. When she walked out Mark's eyes lit up like a pinball machine. "You are the most beautiful woman in the world Janet," he uttered.

Janet gave her sexist smile, "That's Mrs. Janet Parker, and see you remember it."

Mark put her on the bed and almost tore his own clothing off. He climbed into bed and began to kiss Janet. Soon he was working his way down to her warm wet pussy. She was moaning with delight. Just as Mark's mouth touched her sex he pulled away. He just realized she no longer shaved or trimmed. It was not that fact that shocked Mark, it was the fact he just now noticed it. How many times had they made love in the last 36 hours? Was it five or six? And he was just now noticing.

Janet noticed his hesitation. "Mark... am I... do I smell...or?" she asked.

With a smile he confessed that was not it. He had just noticed she no longer shaved or trimmed.

Janet blushed. "Mark I didn't shave, I was waxed. And since no man... I mean I haven't had sex with anyone since you left so...it just wasn't that important." With a tear she added, "Mark I waited for you. Like a wife waits on her man at war."

Mark looked sad, "To me it was more a prison sentence!"

"Ok I waited for my man to come back to me from prison. Guess I know what it's like now." Janet smiled, "It was worth the wait to have you back!"

Mark wasted no more time with talk. He put her mouth on her warm lips and savored the taste of her sex. He lapped up her nectar and enjoyed the smell of her long curly pubic hair. The night was spent with the two in every sexual position they could imagine. They were so involved they didn't even eat dinner, well they didn't call room service that is.

Monday it was difficult to get out of bed. The problem, not being any other reason than the two didn't want to be apart. It was almost 8 when Mark dropped Janet at her door step. She went in and began to get ready to go to work. She had a little anger toward Mark 'He was already on his way to work!' Janet thought. All a man has to do is jump out of the shower, dry, pull up his boxers, pants, throw on a shirt, slick his hair down, throw on some cologne and he was on his way to work. A woman has an hour's worth of makeup alone before she is allowed by male society to even leave the house.

Janet's anger quickly evaporated. Mark was back and that was all that mattered. She would take her time and if she was late to work so be it. Late Janet was, walking past the receptionist she smiled big. It was not missed by the girl. Not only the smile but the fact Janet was late. That was unusual; Janet had always been on time and demanded the same of all employees. Janet had a reputation of being a hard, professional member of the management team. She expected hard work but led by example. She would not expect more of others that she was willing to put in herself.

The receptionist called Lu to let her know Janet was on the way. Lu had been worried and was about to check the hospitals. "She's on her way and she's glowing'!" was the word relayed to Lu. What did glowing mean? Was it anger? Lu didn't get a chance to ask before the receptionist had to take another call.

Lu saw immediately what 'glowing' meant. "Janet, I was worried, but now I'm envious. You had a date with BOB? If that is the reason you look...you glow, I want to know where you got BOB and what kind of batteries you use."

"Ah, after last weekend you can have BOB. Now I need coffee." Janet said.

"I'll get it, you got a stack on your desk," Lu offered.

Janet wasn't ready to go to work. "No thanks Lu, you look busy. I'll get my own."

When Janet was heading to the coffee bar, the receptionist took another call. "Ms. Janet Parker, please ma'am."

"Sir I will connect you with Mrs. Parker's secretary but let me warn you. If you want to make any kind of sale, you had best ask for Mrs. Parker. She is really touchy about that. I did see her this morning and she looked in a good mood so you might get lucky," the young girl commented.

"I feel lucky and I'm about to try and land the biggest sale of my life. Please put me thru." Mark replied with his warm charm.

"Mrs. Parker's office," Lu said into the phone as Janet approached her desk. After a second Lu explained, "Mrs. Parker is quite busy this morning. May I ask who is calling?" A second passed, then with a frown Lu replied, "Sir, Mrs. Parker has much too much work to do for me to put a call thru from a man that will only identify himself as 'the guy from the mall'".

Before Lu could start another sentence Janet as waving her left hand in a motion toward herself. "Gimme gimme gimme gimme," she was whispering and so excited she was spilling coffee on Lu's desk from the cup she held in her right hand.

A shocked Lu said, "Hold on a moment please sir." With one hand over the microphone on the hand set she looked at Janet. "You want me to transfer it to your office?"

"No no just give me the phone," Janet said like a teenager waiting on a prom date.

Shrugging, Lu handed the handset of her phone to Janet. Janet smiled bigger than Lu had ever remembered as she began, "Mrs. Janet Parker here, how many I help you?" Janet listened a minute. "Has it been that long? Really? Time passes so fast sometimes." Another pause to listen. "I see. Well I will need to consult my social calendar. Hum, let me see, tonight you say? Well I am afraid I couldn't possibly" then a pause, "Be ready before 7 p.m. tonight."

Lu was watching in disbelief.

"You certainly are sure of yourself mister!" With a bigger smile Janet went on with the call. "Yes I told you that was Mrs. Janet Parker. Why do you think I cautioned you to remember that?" "Ok see you tonight," Janet whispered into the phone and blew a kiss. With a long sighing exhale she handed the phone back to Lu. "Guess I had best get to work. I have a lot to do, plan on skipping lunch, cause I'm going to try to get a spa appointment this afternoon."

"Janet, are you ok?" Lu asked with a puzzled look.

"Yes, now I got a lot to do if I'm going to be ready to make my appointment. Will you get my spa on the phone?"

Just after three Lu came in and looked at her boss. The woman was busy and almost back to the person that left the office last Friday. Still she was different in some way. For lack of a better description Janet had a joy around her. Standing in the door Lu asked her boss, "All this is caused by 'the guy from the mall'?"

Janet looked up from her work. Her face had a radiant smile. "Yes, I guess it is." Janet then got a dreamy look in her eyes.

"Does he have a brother?" Lu asked just to keep the conversation going.

Janet frowned for the first time that day and uttered, "Yes he does but he's married...and an asshole!" It was time to get those thoughts out of her mind. She would have to forgive and more importantly forget.

Lu went back to her desk. She had finned off inquires about Janet's strange mood. She was too loyal to her boss for gossip. A few minutes later Lu took a call from Hilda. Putting the line on hold she stuck her head in the door and told Janet her mom was on the phone.

"Hi mother, nice to hear from you, but I'm kinda busy. I have an appointment in just a few."

"Janet what is going on with you? You won't take my calls on your cell phone. You are sleeping with and out all hours with who know what kind of people. Janet what is going on?"

"Mother I really am busy and you know I am not suppose to take personal calls on work time."

"Janet you never have worried about that before. What are you into? Dating some type of salesman; a traveling salesman or a used car peddler or the like! Janet where do you meet these people? You aren't doing that computer sex things are you? I mean there are men in those things that take advantage of women like you."

"Is that so mother? What sort of woman am I?" Janet snapped with the insult.

"I didn't mean it like that Janet. I just love you and don't want to see you hurt. You run off and sleep with some man. What kind of woman would he think you are?"

Janet didn't want this conversation go any farther. "Mother, Jack has just come into my office. I will talk with you later." Jack was the name of Janet's boss, but he was nowhere near Janet's office at that time.

"When Janet?"

"When I can mother, I have a job and a life of my own. Now good-bye, I do have to go." Janet hung up the phone before Hilda could respond. She loved her mother and knew she meant well, but Hilda could aggravate her some times. And today was one of those 'sometimes'.

That evening at 7 p.m. sharp, a yellow roadster rolled into the drive at Janet's home. She stood by the door and waited for Mark to ring the bell. Janet felt she still had to show some restraints or Mark might think her too easy, she rationalized.

"Let head out to the A&W on Old Toler Road. I think a burger and cold root beer in a frosted mug would be good tonight." Mark offered. Then he asked for one of Janet's cards. Questioning she searched her purse for her card case. Handing Mark one of her cards he looked it over.

"Why did you want one of my cards?" Janet asked.

"Just so I got your number. I want to always have it with me." Mark lied. What he checked was how she had listed herself on the card. Sure enough the card read 'Mrs. Janet Parker'. Mark began to understand another fact about the woman he loved.

Janet was dresses casually and agreed to the idea of the drive in. Later that night the two sat in the convertible and looked up at the stars. They were parked on one of the local 'lover's lanes' in the area. It was good just to be together and they talked. The feeling was natural as if it had been the week before Mark left. It was midnight when the two made it back to Janet's. On the door was a note from Hilda. On voice mail were two messages from her mother but Janet didn't want to return the calls. She wanted to go to bed with her man.

In bed with the lights out and embracing, Mark quickly notices the change on Janet's sex. She had felt his hand on her. She was still a little tender from the wax but Janet longed for Mark's touch. "Mark I hope you approve. Now that I have a man, no, now that you're back, I want to always be trimmed. It makes it easier for me to stay nice and fresh for you. I hope you don't mind."

Mark kissed her. "You did that today for me?" he asked.

"Yes I did, I skipped lunch so I could make the spa."

Mark didn't respond in words, he just moved down Janet's body. When his mouth found her pussy he kissed her tender lips softly before he spread her to allow his tongue to explore her. The taste was almost heavenly to Mark. He wanted to kick himself for leaving but resolved to put that behind him.

Mark was enjoying Janet and had gotten his tongue as deeply as possible before advancing to her clit. Licking and nibbling her sensitive bud Mark was rewarded by a moan of pleasure from Janet. Her hands were now holding his head as he enjoyed her. With their passion building Mark began again to work the entire length of her nether lips. And on several occasions he let his tongue tip touch her tight puckered star.

Janet moaned and jerked with each touch of that sensitive spot. After her second request Mark moved back up to kiss her mouth. As he did Janet used her hand to guide his cock to her pussy. She wanted him desperately, but not as desperately as Mark wanted her. The first of their unions didn't last that long for both were already on the edge. When they had rested Janet used her lips to nurse Mark back to an erection. The second time was much longer and much more rewarding.

The morning found two tired but content spirits still embracing. They showered together and before Mark left Janet had invited him to dinner at that evening. They would dine in this time.

Mark went to work and when questioned by Jeremy about the weekend Mark smiled and didn't answer. Janet went to work to a barrage of phone calls from her mother. Lu had to fend most off. Lucky for Janet she did have a full day with two meeting.

At 10 a.m. the door bell rang at the Parker home. Emma answered the door to find a flower delivery man with a large spring bouquet in hand. They were for her. Emma signed for them and took the flowers. Placing them on the counter between the kitchen and family room she turned the bouquet to read the card pinned to one of the leaves. "To a Great Sister in Law" was all it said. Emma was smiling, thinking her plan had worked. As she mentally patted herself on the back she looked at the large spray of mixed spring flowers. They were every color in the rainbow. Lot of yellows, pinks, reds, blues and oranges against the back drop of greenery.

The second time the door bell rang it was another flower delivery. This one was smaller but it was an elegant arrangement of delicate purple flowers. The card on that one read, "Thanks for giving my number out." Emma thought that Mark had given her the credit and Janet wanted to thank her. The feeling of performing an act that would bring happiness made her warm inside. With that thought Emma went to her bedroom.

At 11 Jeremy got a call. "Honey I need you to come home. There is something I need to tell you but you have to come home. I have something to show you and then you will understand."

"Emma I'm up to my ass in alligators. What is it? Tell me now or it will have to wait." Jeremy stated.

"Jeremy when was the last time you took just a few hours off? Come home please. If you don't I might go shopping."

Jeremy knew that the threat of Emma shopping was nothing dangerous. She had always been frugal and what she bought was worth the money and useful. But he loved his wife. He knew it was important to her for him to come home. And he had not had a day off in a while. And besides if he was home he wouldn't have time to worry about Mark.

"Ok Emma I guess I can take the afternoon off. I'll be there by noon." Emma smiled. She planned a low calorie treat for Jeremy that day.

When Jeremy walked into the house he was greeted by his wife wearing a robe. "Just out of bed?" he asked flexing both eyebrows. "No, that is not why I'm dressed, or undressed this way," she smiled.

"What was the rush to get me home?" Jeremy asked as he spied the flowers.

"I know they aren't from you dear, that is one reason I invited you home. Read at the cards, that's part of the surprise."

Jeremy looked at the first card. "To a Great Sister-in-Law" was a no brainer. But why had Mark sent the flowers? Looking at the smaller of the two he read, "Thanks for giving my number out". The great detective in Jeremy deduced that finally one of the dates had panned out for his brother. "So you finally made one of your matches stick? I hope we don't live to regret it."

Emma pouted, "Jeremy, have I done wrong again?" As she did she slipped the robe off and let it fall on the floor. She was naked and Jeremy paused to take in the view.

To Emma she had about 10 pounds more than she needed. It was divided between her thighs and the small roll on her tummy. And the stretch marks were also there as evidence she had given birth to children, three in fact. Emma's breast sagged much more that she desired but that too was the product of children and breast feeding. Her hair was getting strands of gray so she colored it. Her face had a few wrinkles and the light completion of her hands was beginning to show traces of age spots.

Emma might not have been as confident about her body as she once was, but to Jeremy she was more beautiful than any Miss America. His member sprang to attention.

Emma reached out her hand. "Jeremy, Josh is in Chattanooga; Taylor is on a field trip and won't be home till 10 tonight. Oops is in kindergarten and won't be dropped off for a couple of hours. Why don't we go up stairs and talk about this?"

Oops was in reality Cody Cae Parker, their 6 year old daughter and the youngest of their three. The child had come along 16 years after Josh and 14 years after Taylor. Needless to say she was not planned. Oops as she was called by many, was a copy of her mother. If a person held photos of both Emma at age 6 and Oops side by side it would be hard to tell it was not the same child. The girl had raven hair and big dark eyes that could melt your heart. Oops smile could light a room and it formed two dimples that seemed to twinkle. Oops had a very light complexion and a slender frame with legs that were just a little too long. She was the apple of her father's eye and the pampered daughter of her mother.

Cody was not called Oops for the reason one might think. She was called by that name because it was the first word she learned to say. From the beginning of her speech she would say oops if she spilled her drink, broke a toy or fell down. As Oops' vocabulary grew and she formed sentences but she would say, "Oops, that was on accident." When she did, it mattered not if she spilled milk on the carpet or broke a Ming Vase, she was instantly forgiven.

"Ok, but who was the 'lucky one' Mark seems to be interested in? And is that why he's acting so strange?"

"Come on up to the bedroom. I'll let you think about it for a few minutes. I bet you won't be able to guess."

Jeremy was trying to remember the women Emma had invited to be introduced to Mark. He sure hoped it wasn't that Pamela woman, she looked like a real bitch. He forgot all about the flowers when Emma led him into their bedroom. His pulse quicken at what he saw. There in the center of their bed was a stack of pillows. And laying on the end of the bed was the leather strap.