Whose Fault Was It (Second Half) Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Climbing on the bed Janet positioned one knee on each side of Mark. She relaxed her legs and let her pussy settle on Marks chest. She looked down into his eyes. His eyes were filled with lust. Truth be known, Janet's were also alight with the same emotion. Raising up just a little Janet leaned forward and put her hands on the top of the head board. Mark took advantage of her position and scooted down. When Janet looked down again Mark's face was between her legs.

Closing her eyes she let her sex lips fall on his mouth. Mark was instantly busy licking and sucking on Janet with wild abandon. His hands reached up to knead her soft breast flesh as he enjoyed a privilege he had surely missed.

Janet was rocking her body so that her lips moved up and down Mark's face. Twice she flooded his mouth with the reward of her orgasm. When she reached her third she was so weak she had to lay down. Stretching out on the bed beside Mark, she pulled his mouth to hers. She wanted to kiss him and the fact where his mouth had just been didn't bother her in the least. In fact it only excited Janet that much more.

"Mark if this is a dream I don't ever want to wake up. Make love to me please. Let me feel like we are one once again."

Mark was sporting an aching erection. He so wanted to mate with Janet, for he too felt that they were one body when he was inside her. Over the next hour they made love and enjoyed their bodies tangled together. They fell asleep on top of the bedding, still naked. They were exhausted but as happy as they had ever been.

to be continued if there is interest